PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:58 am

Bae didn't let one drop go to waste, slowly pulling away once he was done. But she didn't sit or anything, she crawled up his body pressing slow kisses as she removed his shirt. She was grinning pretty wide once their faces were right in front of each other. Slowly she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:40 pm

"Oh baby," he breathed, voice still gone after such a release and the result of his roars. "I want you." He helped her remove his shirt, those kisses lingering on his skin as he watched with want while she licked her lips. Alors didn't waste a second before pressing his lips to hers. What he tasted on her tongue intensified his arousal, that salty edge as tongue on tongue tangled. He wanted her so bad. Hands dropped to her waist, further to her hips and finally those strong thighs, holding them in place as he rolled his hips into hers, his length hardening again, not confined but left free as she had left it.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Bae groaned loudly into his mouth, her hands fisting into his hair sensually as he began to work her body even more than it already was. She wanted him too, so badly but she was still a bit upset with him. He would have to work for it though.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

(And don't look so scared in that blog. It's nothing bad, I swear. xD Um, when we skype, remind me then? (: )

Such sweet, beautiful music from a demon. Alors didn't understand how his own kind could be so angelic in the sense of otherworldly beauty until that moment. He didn't let her pull away, continuing their kiss when it called time for air, but quickly replaced with another breath-taking kiss.

(I might fall asleep soon; I'm exhausted. Surprised. )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 pm

The more Alors kissed her the unclearer her mind got. Her hands gripped the pillow on either side of him, finally her hips rolling against his as she completely gave up to the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:24 pm

A loud groan slipped free of his lips as her grinding gave way to wave after wave of pleasure. Yes, this was what he wanted. He was so hard, so very ripe for her, but with her clothes still on, it proved some difficulty getting here. Alors stripped her as quickly as he could, kicking off his own pants and boxers while he was at it. No point in keeping those.

With more control, Alors was able to flip them around so she lay below him. "Having fun down there, sweet cheeks?" he murmured, his hands squeezing her bottom with the tease, creating leverage to his gyrating hips.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:41 pm

"It was a bit more fun when I was on top, but this will do." Bae teased him, her teeth biting his bottom lip until she was sure almost his skin broke. He was tempting, oh so tempting. And everything she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Again, he groaned, brushing his tongue over his swollen lip, expecting to taste blood, but not. "What could you do on top that you couldn't below?" Alors challenged, rubbing the head of his member over her moist entrance. He wanted to do good by her, make I feel as good as it felt to him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:40 pm

"Dominate you." Bae said easily, her playful and lusting eyes meeting his in that precise moment. Her hips stayed in place even when her mind and body kind of begged for her to raise her hips and help him plunge into her tight walls. She wanted him so badly, it almost hurt.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:34 pm

"Oh I think you could do that down there too. Unless you're all words and no action?" Now, Alors grinned, drinking in those heaven-sent eyes of hers, so raw with uncensored emotion. He didn't rise to the temptation just yet of sending them into a blissful time of no holding back, the moment when they'd cling to one another as they built a high together.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 pm

"It's not as fun, but definitely doable." Bae said with a naughty grin, her hips raising an inch to tease his tip with her moist folds. "But you seem to be the one that's all talk and no do."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:12 pm

"Oh really?" What more coaxing did he need? Alors swept his hips down and put her teasing to a stop, making an easy dive into her heat, her walls clenching his throbbing length.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Bae's whole body tensed deliciously, her lips parting as his length entered her. She swore that was the most blissful thing ever. It was hard not to let him win or give him the reason but she couldn't form any other word other than his name as their hips began to move.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 pm

To see Bae, a girl he had first met through a violent throw of words and fists, now break and bare some of her soul to him as they became one triggered awe in Alors' eyes. She was an entirely different person, something he felt he should take some credit for as his name was on her breath. So sweet and warming he murmured her name at the end of an aroused groan and kissed her senseless, increasing their thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:49 am

Haven sighed happily, laying her cheek against his palm. "I don't ever want to lose you," she murmured, kissing his lips. "And I know you love me, but...are you mad at me? For lying to you about...what I am?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 am

He hoped he never did lose her. Were something similar to their earlier situation to happen again, he'd make sure Haven wasn't hurt the same way, or anyway for that matter. "At first," he admitted, "I was furious. I thought there were no secrets between us, and you were... you'd be locked up and I wouldn't have any say in it if they found out. I was mad at that realisation." His lips moved to caress her cheek, softly tracing the other cheek with his fingers. "But I'm learning. I promise I'm trying." He believed he did well, was almost completely accepting her. "I just wonder what the true story was. The one where we found you attacked. Why?" Why would the same species attack the other?
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 am

"I think that there was a rivalry between our families, and they decided to end it..." Haven felt her body tremble in his arms as she remembered that day, the screams and the blood. "I had to pretend to be human because I was so scared of being alone...."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:19 am

On instinct, Art gripped her firmer to him, one arm navigating to wrap around her waist and keep her safe to him. "You'll never be alone. I'll always be here for you." He may not have been able to sense what beig alone felt like, but if he put it in the terms of him losing Haven, he could maybe see what it felt like in a way.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 am

Bae let out a soft growl as their thrusts slowly bult, her hands tangling in his hair as she kissed him hungrily. In that moment, she vowed that she wouldn't fuzz over his feelings anymore. She wouldn't care if he didn't like her in that way she liked him. But she was lucky to have a man like this, to be in his bed... And they had freed each other.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 am

He liked how tight she was, how when it was that his length grazed her walls fast and rough that feral side of her came on show. Alors gasped for air when they abruptly took leave of one of many breathless kisses. Nibbling her neck with a teasing nip of his teeth, Alors planned to give her a climax to scream about. His hips would rock harder against her in the last seconds he plunged into her, sliding out again swiftly only to return to the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:40 am

One of Bae's hands came up to roughly massage her breast while the other one gripped the sheets so hard they threatened to rip. She was about to explode, her whole body curling and igniting on the inside and out until she finally let that last climaxing scream come out.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:36 pm

He continued to ride her until his own release was reached. Alors was grinning through it, besides for the few groans which he couldn't control. The way her face scrunched up as though in pain with her climax, though he knew it was just unexplainable bliss, had him wanting to remember that moment for a very long time. He had been the one to cause such an emotion.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Bae felt like it had lasted forever, her eyes still dilated when she finally opened them. Oh that had felt so amazing, she wished she had the strength to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Alors made no motion to leave her, though he did exert his satisfied length from her, only to fall on the bed. He rolled on his side while drawing her to him, a blanket lifted to cover their exhausted bodies, neither of them able to speak yet with the loss of breath or perhaps it was the not wanting to interupt the moment.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Bae's arms stayed wrapped around him, her head resting on his chest as she caught her breath. She even sobered up a bit, but she wouldn't think. She refused to do so. This was just amazing sex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: