PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 pm

"Will you stay?" he slurred, his eyes narrowing, pupils dilated with intoxication of both alcohol and the earlier drugs he had taken. Alors hauled a heavy arm over her shoulders, pressing his forehead to her cheek. "You smell lovely. Vodka and beer. A hint of smoke. Mm."

*_*_*_*

Easton's eyes bulged as he took the baby. Damn, he had to walk through the grounds with this? "Uh, right, will do. Thanks, I'll be there." he played down his eagerness for the files, saluting as he left the room. Ariana's. So fate was throwing them together again, before he had the chance to find out what Ariana was in relation to him, if she was, or not.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Ariana was going through her mothers journal when she suddenly heard a knock on the door, she quickly made everything disappear and she went to open the door. Her heart raced a bit when she saw Easton there... With a baby? "Where did you get a baby?" She asked, confusion rushing through her as she invited him in.

~*~*~

"I'll stay..." Bae said, she didn't want to but she could barely make it to his bedroom, how would she be able to get to her own. "And that's not lovely, I smell like a strip bar." She said a bit grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 pm

He didn't talk until he put the carrier down on the floor. "A stork dropped it on my door. No, really, it's uh, Charles'." His eyes danced on his forehead as he tried to act like what had happened at her house never happened at all. "He says he'll come round tomorrow night." Then the awkward silence filled. Fuck.

*_*_*_*

Alors kissed her neck. "It is very lovely." Something told him not to make some ass remark about her and a stripclub, which he complied, clamping his lips shut. He all but shouted with glee when his room was in sight, where he fell against his door before he had a chance to open it. "Opps."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Bae almost sighed when he fell against his door. "Behave Alors." She whispered softly as she grabbed him again and opened the door, half carrying him inside.

~*~*~

"He wants me to take care of his baby for a whole day? I have classes." Ariana said, keeping her eyes on the baby and not on Easton. "I can't just take her to class."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 pm

"You do realise you told a demon to behave." Alors smirked at her, not letting her go when she dropped him on his bed. "You're so warm. Very warm. Cozy." He buried his face in her dark hair, breathing in that 'lovely' scent of her.

*_*_*_*

"That's all he said. Can't you do some hocus pocus spell and hide her? Or get a friend to look after her while you're in your class?" Easton shrugged, wanting nothing more than to go over there and kiss her, and immediately hating himself for it. His stomach clenched tight, that sickening feeling of dread returning to him.

(I'm helping with dinner and such, but I'm here. (: )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:15 pm

"I'm sorry, I'll figure something out. If you see Charles tell him to pick her up tomorrow night at the library." Ariana said, making the mistake to look into his eyes when she looked up. She felt sick for a moment, she wished so badly she had never found anything.

"I found a spell where you can contact spirits... I-I might need to do some research but maybe we can contact my mom or your parents and find out the truth." She whispered, not sure how he would take her bringing up of the subject. But she was so scared... So lonely. She needed Easton.

~*~*~

Bae sighed then once they were together on the bed. She didn't pull away and just nuzzled her face against his neck. "Want another smoke?" She whispered, pressing a soft kiss to his neck.

(Okay!!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:35 pm

She was researching it too? Of course, idiot, that's how it began. "I can't talk to them; I won't." To see them after all the years they had perished in that demon attack? Would they appear mauled the way he last saw them? "No, please don't contact my parents. I'd rather leave he dead as they are." Easton could see the fear, isolation in her eyes. "But if you want to try talk to your mum, I'll help you." He didn't mention the files on his dad, that would only require her need to know Charles was like him.

*_*_*_*

"Only if you'll have one too." Alors smoothed a hand down her back, not venturing anywhere besides caressing her. He was all too pleased she hadn't left him, had even kissed him. "Bae, you're so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:39 pm

"Alors... Please stop saying things like that." Bae whispered, tears stinging her eyes as she sat down to prepare them both a smoke.

~*~*~

"But what if my mum is no help?" Ariana whispered, looking away a bit disappointed. She thought he would have been a bit more supportive about contacting his parents as well. She respected his decision though... Even if it would be a pain if they didn't find the truth.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:06 pm

"Why?" he asked, smiling at her in his daze. "Do you prefer it when I'm sober and keep it to myself? Well that's no fun. No fun at all." Alors pushed himself to sit up, watching her little mixtures rolled into drug sticks.

*_*_*_*

"We can try? I'm going to go through some of my dad's things, see if I can fnd something." He shrugged, telling her half a truth. "Ariana, you still have to check your photo albums, do you not? They might help." Easton sat down on her bed, wincing when he remembered they had kissed, had sex right there.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:11 pm

"I was actually looking before you got here." She said, making the box appear. "But in the picture albums there's nothing out of place, I had seen those before. But in one of her albums I found this picture and a letter. The letter is hard to read because it seems to have been wet or something. But the picture is of my mom with a man." She said, handing it to him so he could see.

~*~*~

"It's because you are saying it while hammered... Could be a lie." She shrugged handing him the roll-up and turning it on for him.

(Dantev wants you to post in ABM)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Even though he readied himself to expect it, it was still a shock. His finger trailed over the man, finding so many familiarities there. "Well we already know my dad must have something to do with this." He didn't want to lose his temper, he really didn't. How did Art stay in control? Easton kicked her bed, hands clenched as his sides as he whipped the photo away, shaking his head. "He was my idol." Did he cheat on his mum? Easton tasted blood in his mouth and he eased up on biting his lip.

*_*_*_*

"Fine. Don't believe me." He was grateful for the drug, exhaling it in her face before he leaned in to kiss her. "Ask me when I'm not high or drunk. Demand an answer. This is fucking good!" He threw his body back on the bed, folding one arm behind his head.

(Done! Sorry about that. :3 Family is all watching a movie. (: )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:18 pm

"I might," She snarled the answer under her breath and turned on her own, laying down beside him. Her hand played with the edge of his pants going down to play with his zipper. "Even if it is a lie, I still like the sex." She told him, vaguely wondering if now that he had that medicine she could give him a blow job.

~*~*~

Ariana took the picture again and looked at it. "Maybe you should go..." She whispered. She didn't like where the findings were headed to. She rather cut things with Easton now before her heart completely broke. "It'd be best if we never saw each other again."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:02 pm

"Mmhm?" he murmured around the cigarette. He turned a little on the bed to face her. "You do like the sex? Does that mean you want another taste?" He liked the feel of her hand playing with his zipper. So dangerous, so deliciously arousing. His hand curled around hers, helping her pull the zipper down so slowly. "Do you really want to?"

*_*_*_*

Easton looked at her incredulously. "What? But I said I'd help. I'm sorry I flipped out. Look, that's my dad. Do you want to try contact your mum now?" He didn't want to leave her, not after knowing she was at a loss without him as he was for her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:09 pm

"No Easton... I'm not going to contact her because I'm starting to not want to know... What if we don't like the answer? I-" She choked on tears, looking away. "I need to be alone..."

~*~*~

"I do want a taste... But it might be the alcohol and drugs talking." Bae purred, taking another long drag before she opened his pants and dug inside his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:30 pm

"What if we're just thinking about it all wrong? Maybe he was a friend of your real father, so he just stepped in instead because your father couldn't reveal his name?" He crossed the floor and took her shoulders in a firm grasp. "Just think about it."

*_*_*_*

"Might implies a fifty percentage of a yes and a no. Let's say it's you talking." He growled when she gripped his member. Already, it was writhering in need, desire. He inhaled his drug again, faster as the beat of his heart skipped.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:39 pm

"Do you think it's safe to use my mouth now?" Bae murmured, her hand caressing his member softly. She wasn't sure where she got this sudden shot of desire but she didn't fight it. They could have their own little party.

~*~*~

"And what if it's not..." Ariana shot again, tears streaming down her face. "Easton, I love you.... And this hurts so much...." She murmured, clutching her stomach. They should of paid attention to the signs that were trying to keep them apart.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:05 pm

His eyes were fiery, blazing lights, moan after moan slipping his mouth as her hand clenched and unclenched, brushing up and down. "Yes, yes it's safe. It was safe for common sex--Oh fuck yeah." His eyes shut closed tight, a hand sliding over her arm. The images she implanted in his head with her questions were enough to bring him close. "Please baby."

*_*_*_*

He pulled her to him and hugged her. "Shush, just don't cry. I'm not worth crying over." She loved him? Everytime she told him that his heart ached. "We should find out. If we knew, then we could decide what happens afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Ariana hugged him back, her arms tightening as she cried. No matter what he said she couldn't change how she felt, she couldn't change what she thought of him. "When?" She whispered, hearing the baby cry from the carrier but not moving.

~*~*~

"Someone got eager." Bae chuckled, taking a slow drag and blowing it out before she moved towards his length. She was surprised to see him so hard, made her want to make him suffer but she didn't. Instead she slowly took him in, groaning at the wonderful taste. This one she owed it to him for that first time where he pleasured her with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 am

"Well, I'll look into some things tomorrow." He couldn't possibly wait until Charles gave him the files. Or maybe he could. "And I really think you should contact your mother. I'll help, but only if you want me to." He wouldn't make it harder for them than it already was. But her in his arms ft so right, so good, that Easton forgot for just that moment they may be related.

*_*_*_*

The first touch of warm breath spurred a groan, before becoming consumed by the heat of her mouth, that warm tongue working over the head of the pulsating member. Alors thrushes his hips a little, eager for more. He hadn't had the pleasure of having someone - especially someone like Bae - go down on him for too many years he lost count. "Yes!" he breathed, his hand moving to her breasts to tease them, twist the hard nipples between his forefinger and thumb.

(Yeah, referring to our comment on PI, the fraud account is Shark. It's fine if she was just protecting herself, but she made up so many lies and stories (which seemed too fishy to be true to begin with) and took up a whole made up lifestyle as this sunnydbear that it's difficult to trust her at all. I mean, is the real Shark what she says she is, or is that made up too? See, she pretty much lost trust with people know. And people left because they don't want to deal with that. I would almost leave, but then I got ties to the site, mostly the friends I made there and the rps, and I just can't bring myself to just leave that.)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 pm

(I know what you mean, before it was easy to leave because we were all doing it but now I just can't bring myself to doing it. But I think I am going to tone it down again and only roleplay on there. And stay in contact with specific people. I just can't believe this is happening. And it's exactly what you say. Sad )

Moans erupted from Bae's throat now as well. The vibrations running from her tongue towards his member, that place between her thighs growing moist with need. But this was all about him, and she paid all attention to him. Her tongue rolling over the downside of his member, making swift sucking motions.

~*~*~

"Okay... I will contact her." Ariana said. But she couldn't bring herself to asking him to be there with her when she did. But tonight she couldn't do it. Definitely. "I'll do it tomorrow though. I think I've discovered enough secrets right now..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 pm

(You better stay rping on there or we'll have some angry characters. ;D Yeah, I'm sticking to all the people I already know and trust. I don't want to land myself in hot bother or such. We all should just take from this that you should be careful who you trust on there. :/ )

Alors' hips jolted up again, the groans now slipping easier from his lips as time was spent on him. He wondered how many times she had gone down on a guy to get it this perfect, from how she flicked her tongue over the head, so sensitive it erupted a growl from within him, to the sucking of her mouth, how she timed it right with the pumping. He twisted the small red buds harder, eyes gleaming dangerously as she responded gratifyingly, and urged her to come closer. He wanted to suck them, attend to them in some way to compensate for the passion she drove through him now.

*_*_*_*

"Good, I'm free tomorrow." Right after he had a date with his father's files. Easton inched himself away from her, moving out of the embrace to settle his arms by his sides. "So do you want me to come here, or you come to my room?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 am

(XD I'm not quitting on you babe! Besides we can always move that on here if we have to quit ;D)

Bae was very satisfied with the way he was responding to her. Made her think back to the first day he had pleasured her when they couldn't indulge in each other and she couldn't do anything to him but he managed to bring her up to her high and feel amazing. It was time she returned that favor and she would do just that.

Slowly she intensified her pace, little by little. Her mouth taking most of his length over and over again while she used her hand to work whatever her mouth couldn't reach. Her eyes were intent on him. On his look of pleasure. And damn did he look sexy.

~*~*~

"Here, meet me here tomorrow night... After Charles picks up the baby so we can perform the spell." Ariana said, her arms empty and cold now that they didn't have him to hold... She bent down and took the baby carrier so she could pay attention to the little girl. Oh why did Charles make her do this?
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:55 pm

(Good. xD And so true! Thank fuck for this fabulous haven. :3)

His hips were thrusting harder on their own accord, nothing he could stop, not the way she was making him feel. "Oh fuck, baby," Alors managed to bark out. Her hair was tangled in his hands when he grabbed for the dark strands, his gaze fixating on hers, burning. God, she looked beautiful there as she watched him. A demon with a heart of mischief. And then it was so hot, it burned throughout his body. Alors climaxed, groaning his pleasure as he fell and finding the idea of his release on her tongue and more so bloody amazing. He didn't want it to end.

*_*_*_*

He'd have the files by then, he thought to himself. "Sure. If you need me before then...." Easton shrugged, watching her with the child. "Just give me a call." Easton didn't want her flipping out over something like that when it may be his fault. "I guess I'll go now." What more was there for him until they knew the truth?
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 pm

"Mmm, you're so close Alors." She cooed, her tongue flattening against his tip a few times before she went back down to take him. She was so looking forward to tasting his release and drinking every last drop of it.

~*~*~

"I'll see you tomorrow..." Ariana whispered, trying not to let herself cry right then. She really didn't want to cry, because crying felt like she was giving up.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 am

"So close? I'm there," he grunted through the passion. Fuck him, did Bae know how to give someone head, to so perfectly time her movements and work that tongue in all the right ways. A final thrust of his hips and her mouth engorged in his trembling length, everything exploded, even a roar of approval from Alors. How had he lived without that for so long? Without Bae?

*_*_*_*

Easton saw it in her eyes. Unshed tears, the way she spoke. But he walked on. If he stayed behind and comforted her, there was something there that would tell him to hell with everything and just kiss her. He couldn't let that happen when it replused him to the core. The truth of what they were to one another couldn't come sooner. It would seal a decision, whether to act like she didn't exist, or call her his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: