PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:24 pm

He drew back a little only to strip her pants and panties off, his own following their way to the floor. He hadn't forgotten the condom, only one of fee he had remaining, and out of date, but he was sure it would be fine. Alors returned his attention back to her breasts as he tore the wrapper open, rolling it on his much hard member which pulsated with the need to be held between her walls. His hands were on her thighs, keeping them spread as he roughy himself closer to her entrance.

(Alors: This is Mo's plan! Dx
Mo: He didn't object for too long though... )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:28 pm

"Please stick it in already, I want you." Tracey said with a soft moan. Her cheeks felt red when she admitted her need for him. But no thoughts of anything else remained in her mind, she just wanted to have some fun. Even if he left afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Alors grinned. His lips captured hers at the point where he sunk his length deep within her, satisfied by her tightness. He groaned, kneading her breasts with his fingers as their thrusts began. She had been a choice to bed. Actually, she reminded him a little of one of his old flings, or toys as he referred to them then.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Tracey moaned softly into his mouth as he thrusted in and out of her. The feeling burned her inside, the knots forming and tangling beautifully. She couldn't remember the last time sex had been just for fun and fully committed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 pm

(Random question, but what's 'Super Bowl'? x3)

She wiped every other thought from mind, only her and the sex occupying his mind for the moment. Alors' tongue ran along her pearly White teeth, caressing her tongue when he tangled it with his own, the steady pace of their hips increasing by the second and he found the beginnings of a release appear.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Tracey kissed him deeper, the kiss turning her hot inside. He tasted good, really good. And his tongue was warm and welcoming. She found herself letting him swallow every one of her moans, her hands knotted in his hair.

(Football game finals in USA ^.^ Hehe A big deal over there. And to the advertising companies too, is when all the new comercials come in and stuff. Lots of money is involved.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:07 pm

(Ooh. American football, I presume? Hmm, interesting. Good to know, lol. Thankies. :3 Cause I saw it a lot and I was all '??? Bowling of some sort?' Ahaha. Razz)

He was sure the moment her back arched was when he'd discovered her sweetspot. Now found, Alors made some hard and fast pounds on it, his fists reaching to clench in the bedsheets at either side of her waist. His length jolted, pleasure settling and burning. Almost there. The kisses spent time keeping them without breath and all the more gasping noises of arousal were made.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm

At one point, Tracey couldn't take it any more and she was crying out loud. She was begging him to go harder and faster. She was completely lost in the moment once he started pounding into her sweetspot.

(Yeah american football -.-' It's driving me INSANE! SAVE ME lol)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:18 pm

(Lmao. Come to IRELAND! We are American football-free!! xD Plus we got yummy cookies and chocolate. :3)

Harder, his member bulged with the thrusts, a loud groan emerging from his lips and bouncing off the walls of the room as the electricity between them and their sexual positions climbed higher. He was so close to his release. So close, on the verge of collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 pm

(If I had money, I would be there ^.^ I mean Momo and amazing chocolate in one place? Oh and let's not forget hottie foreign guys!! LOL)

"I'm close!" She gasped, her nails digging into his shoulders as she arched her back once again. She was feeling so hot, so ready to explode. And it wasn't long until she did just that, riding the best high of her life.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 pm

(Lol, you can take any guy you want, all besides my lovely Ben. Razz Oh, Pfft, yeah, I'm the only excuse you need to come here. xD Ahaha. ^w^)

He slowed the thrusts to a stop, both climaxes rode to an end, a very satisfied end so to speak. Alors fell back onto the bed, gulping the air greedily while he stretched an arm across his eyes. That had felt so good. Worked better than drugs or alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Tracey was breathing hard, her body would feel sore later but right now... Right now she was still feeling amazing. "That was great." She murmured breathlessly, her eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Alors silently agreed, but that was all. It was great, a great escape. Alors felt the exhaustion clutch him, tired after all of that. And he was happy to lie and sleep there with a thoughtless mind.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:49 pm

"Oh no, no, no!" Tracey said, a bit panicked when she saw him almost falling asleep on her bed. "You need to leave... Billy is coming over to pick me up for a date." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 pm

He groaned. "Why not call him and reshedule, or just cancel?" How could that warlock of hers compare to him after that? Alors was sure he left a lasting impression on Tracey.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:39 pm

"I would, but I am a terrible liar... And he will want to check up on me." Tracey told him, sitting down still naked on the bed. She was watching him, it was odd that he made her want to smile. It was just how he seemed to have no worries and he had claimed her bed like that.

"But...." She trailed, biting her lip because of what she was about to say. "If I cancel... Can we do it again? It was really good." She told him.

(Sorry went to shower and wash my hair ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:13 am

(Sorry, lol I fell asleep. And going to school now!! Back soon. (: )

More sex? Now, why would he object to that? And it was the warlock bastard she was turning down for him. Alors lifted his arm from his eyes, grinning over at Tracey with a measured amount of mischief in his eyes. "You don't have to ask twice. Come here," he insisted, his length jolting in preparation for more hot sex.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:23 am

Tracey grinned and climbed on top of him rather quickly. She was glad he hadn't denied her offer. "Just let me cancel first." She told him with a wink, grabbing her phone so she could call Billy.

All the while she talked to her boyfriend she could feel the demons mouth teasing her, making her moan out loud but she couldn't. When the phone was hung up, she playfully smacked his chest. "That was cruel."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:31 am

"And yet you loved every second of it," Alors pointed out, sucking on her nipple again before he had her pinned with her back to the bed, his body pressing hard into hers while he kissed her lips with much excitement.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Any words Tracey might have said to him were drowned the moment he began to kiss her so deeply again. She arched her back into his, creating friction while heat traveled through her again.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 pm

He groaned in satisfaction, rocking his hips fast against hers and easing himself through her wet folds to be, yet again, gripped by her tight walls. Alors didn't let her break away from his kiss to appreciate how well he could make her feel, tangling his hands in that soft hair of hers.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Tracey let out a sigh of pleasure against his lips when she felt his length entering her again. She didn't detatch herself from then though, his tongue tasting too good against hers for her to want to give it up. Plus, she had a feeling he wouldn't allow her to.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 am

(I'm going to go skippy on them. Razz And I'll try get on and post for ABM today. The gang are killing me to reply. xD)

Alors eased his body out from beneath the sleeping form of Tracey, barely jolting her as he did. Waking her up would not be a good result. He crept around the room and collected his clothes, pulling them on whenever he found one. When all was done, Alors cast one more glance at Tracey, his eyes appreciating her body so naked on the bed. He quickly lifted the bedsheet over her, before he left her room. After some years without practice, he found that he was still very much the god of his game as he was back then.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:09 am

(Okay! But what we do on here now XD Seems we're stuck!)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Bae was done sulking and finding things to do in her room. She couldn't just hide in there forever. Her logic told her that Alors was probably still passed out in his room so she could go out and hide somewhere else like the library. But right after she got food.

The only flaw to her logic was that when she walked out of her room, there he was. Going into his own. Her mind wanted to ask him where he had been but she bit her tongue and focused on locking her door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: