PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 pm

He didn't want to say something. That realisation came to him now as they lay in one another's arms. About halfway through that sex, Alors' head had been fully functioning. The drink and drugs had since then worn off, he felt like himself again. But he didn't want her to know he wasn't high anymore. He could excuse his loving embrace as they lay from his drunken state of mind, but he would never allow the truth. He wouldn't lose another person who meant something to him. Bae would just have to be pushed at a distance so he wouldn't become emotionally attached to her. He knew of another way to keep his plan from failing. Something he wasnt so proud to think of doing anymore.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:45 pm

It was probably hours later when Bae slowly pulled away, getting to her feet. She didn't look at him while she got dressed and grabbed her bag. She was going to walk away from him while she could still pretend to be drunk. "Hmm I'll see you around Alors. You know where to find me." She said, "stumbling" towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:50 pm

He bit back the sense of her absence affecting him. Those things shouldn't be permitted. Wouldn't be. "Sure thing, baby," he winked, liftit his arm and waving his hand in the air. "Mm maybe when I wake up later." He dropped his arm, hoping that her drunkenness would believe his words and action as the result of a still very not sober Alors.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Bae looked back one last time before she closed the door. She was going to cry again, felt the tears sting. She knew she couldn't go back to her room because he might go there later. So she went back to the roof, alone this time and without any booze. She hated that she met Alors... Even when he had saved her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Hauling himself off the bed, Alors left for the shower, taking his sweet time just standing under the spray of water as he thought everything over. If he continued to let Bae in, something would happen. He had lost his fiancée, why would Bae be any different? He could feel it.

When he was dried up and dressed, he went for a walk around the school. Passed her room, not willing to go and join her only to give her
More of his heart. Alors found himself wandering into the large dining hall. There were two girls he recognised. He immediately recalled Bae's ex, that witch, who usually hung around those two girls and a few others. Tracey? That was one of their names? They were in his class, but half the time he skipped and the other half he didn't pay attention or got sent to Jovi's office for disruptive behaviour. Figures, he was a demon.

A demon searching for some sort of release from his intense emotions for another demon.

"Hey, can I talk to you a moment. Tracey, right?" he asked, interrupting the conversation they were having. Alors wasn't surprised by the shock and confusion they regarded him in. After all, he was an anti-social bastard until now. Sort of. Alors still believed he was a bastard. Couldn't grow out of it.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:17 am

The girl that had been with Tracey stood and left without another word when that demon guy appeared so Tracey really didn't have any choice. "Sit. Talk. But make it quick, I have somewhere to be." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Figures, time spent with his kind was like a tick off your status. "I was wondering if you'd lend me a hand with my studies. I'm failing at everything and I need a tutor." Which was obvious if they listened to the teachers criticise his absence during exams or failure to answer a question without some smart remark to hid his lack of studying. "And I know you do amazing in class. So, willing to help? I'll pay of course."

Alors smiled, hoping it didn't actually scare her to see him possess such a feature. He had to start someplace.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Tracey frowned a bit as she contemplated his request. He wanted help with his studies? Since when did demons care about school work and suchs?

With a soft sigh, she nodded. "Fine, I'll help." She told him, not being able to refuse her chance at helping. "When do you want to start and how much are we talking about?"

(Bae: What are you planning? -.0)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 pm

"I was hoping as soon as we could, such as today. I'll pay you fifty dollars an hour. That work for you?" Alors was willing to pay more, especially considering his other motives for wanting to study.

(Alors: ... >___>)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 pm

"Okay sure, it works." Tracey said. Fifty dollars an hour was amazing, especially when he needed so much help. "So where do you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:24 pm

He wanted to avoid places such as libraries or study halls. And especially his room. "How's about your place? You'd have all your notes and books here, surely. So it'd be easier, right?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Tracey bit her lip and slowly shook her head. "Look it's nothing personal but demons scare the witchcraft out of me, so I'd rather you didn't know where I lived and that we did this somewhere more private where my body can be found." She said in a bit of a rush.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:39 pm

"That's perfectly alright, sweetheart," Alors assured, grinning in amusement at her comment. "Fine, does the library work?" It would be quiet, but should be good enough for her. Nowhere else would do, really.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:52 pm

"That's perfect." Tracey said. "Meet you there in an hour?" She asked him, she needed to get her notes and she still had to meet up with her potions professor to give in her extra credit.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:22 pm

He glanced at his watch, noting the time and nodding. "Sure. Do you need me to bring any of my books or...." He shrugged. To be honest, he wasn't exactly sure where his books were. They could be burned for all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 pm

"I'll bring everything, I just need to know what classes you need help with when we're at the library." Tracey said, spotting Billy (forgot the warlocks name lol) at the far end of the cafeteria. "See you in an hour." She told him, grabbing her bag and hurrying off to him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 pm

(Lol, don't ask me; I'm terrible at memory-related topics. xD)

Alors watched her run off to her boyfriend, not acknowledging the bastard in the slightest. He was the same warlock who had dated Bae in the past, by also, in a sick twist of events, helped cure him of his STDs. For the time being, anyway. He got up, reaching into his pocket for his phone when he remembered that he had smashed it a few weeks ago when on a conversation to his dad. Sighing, Alors dug his hands deep in his pockets as he carried himself out of the cafeteria, heading towards the 'dark corner' where demons loitered. He should be able to gain a few smokes there if he Ayer his cards right. An hour of smoking would chill his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:17 am

Exactly an hour later, Tracey was walking through the library doors with her bag filled with books and things they would need. She wasn't too thrilled about this and in now way had she told Billy about what she would be doing. She just said she would meet him tonight, that was all.

Her eyes scanned for the demon as she headed for the back tables. Less crowded and nobody would see them together. The less people who knew the better. Billy and Ariana would freak... And neither of them should criticize cause they had been with demons on their respectful times.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:25 am

Alors was already waiting for her at a corner, back table. His feet were raised on the table and crossed over the ankles, strong arms folded behind his head and eyes closed. He appeared completely at ease although that was not the case in his head. When he heard the shuffle of feet, he peeked one eye open, the other following when he saw Tracey stand there.

"Hey. Did you really just carry all that by yourself?" He gestured to the bag over her shoulder, the strain on the strap making it obvious the books weighed a ton. Alors was being the utter opposite of his old self. There was no hostile glares or cold, bitter words. He was being... Friendly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:29 am

"Yeah, with a little magical help I did." Tracey said as she set the bag down and sat down across from him. She was a bit weirded out with the way he was acting but didn't comment on it. "I'm impressed, you were early and sober..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 am

He was already impressing her? Alors dropped his legs to the floor, sitting forward in his chair and grinning. "And that's not all." His eyes held hers, letting the suggestion hang there before he spoke again. "How about English first?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:55 am

Tracey cleared her throat and nodded. "Yeah sure, English." She said, grabbing her book and notebook and laying them out on the table. "How far behind are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:09 am

He raised an eyebrow, not letting his grin waver with her attitude. "Very far back. As in, the beginning." His eyes were on her face, sweeping over her high cheekbones and thick-lashed eyes, falling to the pink, plump lips.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 am

Tracey almost felt like blushing when she felt his eyes studying her face. "Well, I guess we can cover a few lessons today. But if you are this far back, I might need to tutor you every day so you can catch up before the end of term." In the back of her mind she vaguely wondered if he had really wanted to be tutored or if this demon had something else in mind.

(Bae: -.-)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 am

(Alors: ...
Mo: Very Happy)

"That sounds good. Really good," Alors murmured low. He wanted to be a smart-ass and add some remark in following, something like 'can't get enough of me,' but thought better of it. He got up and moved his chair next to hers, sitting back down. "How about we get a start on it, sweetheart?" Alors tapped the textbook, his eyes on hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: