PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 pm

"Oh sexy babe..." Bae said in a seductive voice as she moved closer to watch him intently. Damn she wanted him... So so bad.
"I can't." She said covering her face with the pillow. She was too self concious now and she didn't even know how to do what he wanted. She wasn't a seductress.
(IDK, thats why I said i XD but thats a funny way to say making out.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:56 pm

(That's what we all call it here. I guess it's slang. Razz)

"Mm," he grunted, his hips jerking harder as he released, his eyes locked on hers all the while. "Fuck," he murmured, wishing she'd have taken him over the edge. She had, but not physically.

Easton tugged the pillow, throwing it to the floor as he leaned in close, enough that warm breath mingled and lips brushed, but refusing to kiss her, and his fingers edging up her bare thigh. "Don't you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 pm

"I... Umm..." Ariana stuttered, her eyes not being able to look away from his or his lips. "I-I... Yes." She whispered, her heart felt like it wanted to jump out of her chest.
~*~*~
"Oh... Fuck, I-I should go..." She whispered, stumbling out of bed. She couldn't get the thoughts out of her mind. Couldn't stop thinking about taking him over and over again... She was going to do something stupid if she didn't leave.

(We don't call it that here hehe but good to know!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 pm

(Sure is! Razz)

Easton bit his lip, watching his seduction work like a charm as usual. "Then won't you beg?" he asked, blinking his eyes innocently as his hand now skimmed her inner thighs, dancing softly over her warm skin.

"I don't want you to," Alors whispered, eyes turning soft and sorrowful. He didn't want to be alone, and definitely not when she was the only thing on his mind. "Don't leave me." He groaned, sitting up and extracting his hand from his pants, wiping the white substance on the pant leg and attempting to get to his feet, but falling back to the hard-wooden floor again.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 pm

It broke her heart the way he spoke and she found herself sitting back down on the bed, watching him. "I don't want to do something stupid." She said, her head spinning a bit.
~*~*~
"I-I-I can't..." She stuttered again, biting her lip and looking away. Ariana kind of wished her body didn't react the way it did to his touch, that familiar tingle running through her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:49 pm

"We won't. I promise; we won't. I just want you to stay." He didn't make any motion to get up again just yet, simply watching her sitting on the bed. "We only have a few hours to go until morning."

"Sure you can. You're naturally sexy, so you can do it easy. Try it, babe," Easton whispered, dipping his tongue out of his mouth and licking her lips. "I'm waiting, Ariana."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 pm

"Way too many hours..." Bae said with a groan before she struggled to stand up from the bed so she could clean up the mess she made. It would keep her busy for a few minutes.
~*~*~
Ariana let out a soft groan, feeling the urge to cover her face from him again. "I-I really want you Easton..." She said softly, feeling so stupid as the words came out of her mouth. She had no idea what she was doing.

Last edited by Munchkin<3 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:34 pm

You and I both, he thought. His eyes watched her get up, and the way her breasts moved sent him reeling. Hadn't she realised seeing her topless just made it difficult for him? But Alors wasn't complaining, because seeing your babe as such made him feel hot.

As he said, she was sexy, and her begging was turning Easton on by the second. "How bad do you want me?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

It were long minutes and hours while they waited. Both of them too boozed to even attempt conversation or at least, that was what Bae was thinking. She rolled and stretched on the bed, feeling absolutely restless but when the early hours or morning rolled by sleep had found her. It left her curled up in his messy blankets, a dreamless sleep.
~*~*~
"Really, really bad." Ariana whispered, feeling herself sillier by the second but Easton seemed to enjoy it. "I would do anything to have you baby..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 pm

The intoxicated buzz had died away hours earlier, but Alors couldn't find himself to get up only because it was still torture. At least the bed had created an obscured view of Bae, letting him have some peace. Though when the sun rose, light shining through the window and small shafts of light gliding along the floorboards. Morning.

Alors got up, clutching his head and groaning at the seemingly bang it made at the sudden movement. Really, he didn't care about that too much at the moment. He walked towards the bedside drawers, lifting the flask and looking over at Bae curled up on the bed.

"Really?" he growled, nipping his bottom lip as she played along now. "What kind of things would you do?" Easton ventured, eyes hungrily taking hers, his hands halted mere inches from her core.

(I got Bloodlines, Beautiful Days and Power of Six today! OMGOMG, ADRIAN<3 But Chain Reaction still wasn't in! Dx...)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Not even the sunlight on her face made Bae wake up from her sleep. It did make her shift though, her body slowly turning away from the ray of lights so it wouldn't hit her directly in the face anymore.
~*~*~
Ariana had to suck a breath at how close his fingers were to her burning core, it was making her woozy and lightheaded. "I-I..." She started to stutter, her eyes closing for a moment so his didn't pierce into her. "Whatever you want me to do baby." She whispered.

(OMG Bloodlines, now I'm jealous! And aww it sucks they still don't got Chain Reaction.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

(Sorry, got into a debate over gays. Some people are so ignorant. @_@)

Alors had retched at the scent of the mixture. Yet, ignoring the stench, he gulped back the required dose, refraining from throwing it back up. The damn warlock probably made it horrible on purpose. Reagrdless, it would get him what he wanted. But how long did it take effect?

Slowly creeping onto the bed, leaning over Bae, Alors blew in her ear softly, hands trailing down her bare back.

"I'd much rather you show me what you're capable of, babe," Easton murmured, his voice catching in a sexy rough way. Her reactions to him was making him falter in his tease.

(Lol, we are each jealous. xD But I'm really excited over Beautiful Days too. Have you read Bright Young Things? Freaking amazing! <3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm

"I really wouldn't know what to do Easton..." Ariana finally said with a sigh, trying to even her breathing due to his closeness. "This is kind of silly."
~*~*~
Bae whined softly and turned her face so she could bury it into the pillows but this time the movement made her head hurt. "Just five more minutes," She mumbled, her mind still not completely awake.

(No worries and no I haven't read that one. Due to no book stores I haven't been able to explore new books.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm

"Perhaps this will help," he said with a roll of his eyes, finally bringing his lips down that half an inch to hers and immediately parting his lips under hers, already steamed up for a heated kiss.

"After all the waiting we did, you have to stress it more by waiting five minutes?" he whispered, chuckling under his breath and running his hands lower down her back. He pulled back, sliding his pants and boxers off, along with his shirt, his length burning between his legs and feeling jittery as he climed back on the bed, climbing over her. "About that lap dance... Any chance of a repeat?"

(D: I'm sorries. But I do recommend you check it out online. It's Anna Godbersen, the author of the Luxe series who writes them. *hugs* Stupid book stores.)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Ariana was a bit surprise at his sudden kiss after all the teasing he had been doing. Soon she realized he was waiting for her to take control but that made her nervous, either way she slowly slid her tongue into his mouth so it could brush tentatively against his.
~*~*~
His words made Bae mile and she slowly unburied her head and looked up to meet those beautiful eyes of his. "Yeah, I can repeat it as many times as you want to." She whispered softly, kissing his lips slowly. "But I need five minutes, I want to freshen up first." She added.

(I will check it out Razz)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Easton's thumb reached further, brushing over her nub just barely as he groaned into their kiss, taking dominance over it, but encouraging Ariana to take it from him.

"Agh, you wound me," he grunted, falling back on the bed, his back hitting the sheets with a soft thud. "Hurry up, then." And while she was away, he'd have to search his locker for condoms. He had to have a packet someplace.

(: D Let me know what you think. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Bae grinned and kissed his lips softly. "I'll make the wait worth it." She said in a soft sexy purr before she grabbed her bag and hurried to the bathroom. Oh boy, she looked a mess.
~*~*~
Ariana moaned softly, arching slowly towards him as her hands knotted into his hair. The more pleasure that flowed through her the less shy she felt but not enough to take complete control.
(Seems real interesting that's for sure. Not the type of book I would pick up but interesting.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Alors was quick to hop off the bed, ruffling through his drawers for a condom packet. Since he distanced himself from sexual activities after... Her death, Alors had no need for condoms. But he was sure he had a packet lying around som- Aha, he snatched the small box out, shaking it and hearing the rattle of things inside. It was past it's best-before date, but he didn't see what the harm was.

Easton's hips were rocking back and forth between her, his arousal being fed as she moaned and her body sang beautifully in response to him. He was sure he'd need a condom soon, if not right then.

(Bright Young Things? It's full of drama. And Cordelia's got the whole drama pack. xP Would you ever think of reading it? : D)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 pm

"Oh goddess," Ariana groaned softly, wrapping one leg around him so his member rubbed against her more firmly. He was so hard already and it turned her on unbelievable.
~*~*~
It took a few minutes but Bae had changed into a see through red lingerie and high heels, wanting to look sexy for Alors. She dabbed a bit of eyeliner on her eyes as well as lip balm, her hair falling in brown wavy streams down her shoulders. She looked perfect, so then she opened the door slowly. Just as slowly she walked out to meet him.

(Not sure XD Maybe but I really don't know.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"Oh fuck it, you better use your magic to whip us up some condoms or I'm chancing parenthood," he groaned, his hips working harder over her, careful yet to keep his member from entering her. He was still able to resist... For however that would last.

Alors had just been settling back on the bed when Bae walked out, looking completely... Well, he was sure his jaw dropped. "This the part you give me a lap dance?" Fuck, he needed a lap dance if she was going teasing him like that.

(Well, if you're bored and book-less, get it. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Bae grinned and sexily crawled into bed. "Mmm yeah, and we also do other things too." She purred as she climbed onto him so she could start her erotic dancing.
Ariana moaned and managed to summon a whole box of condoms. They would come in handy.

(That's what I thought anyways off to bed ;P have to wake up early tomorrow to do some hw. bleh!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:47 pm

It felt better the second time round, one reason being they weren't heavily intoxicated, nor was it forbidden. Alors got ahead of himself as he slipped his hands on her bum, squeezing her cheeks gently when she grounded on him. "I like other things."

"I like how you think, baby," Easton praised, growling softly in her ear and taking the box from her so he could retrieve a packet, ripping it open in seconds. He had to pull away from her until he got the plastic rolled onto his length, which he more than jumped her again, taking their grinding a step further.

(Oiche! And h/w can be fun, just depends what it is. x3 <3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:14 am

(This one is frustrating and puts my writing skills to the test but I will do it Razz)

Bae moaned loudly as his hands brought her closer to him, her wetness becoming all the more obvious to the two of them. Her hands slowly caressed his skin, but barely touching him after all since the main course were her hip movement.
~*~*~
Ariana gasped when he was slowly on top of her again, prodding his member into her entrance before he entered her in one swift movement. Her whole body arched off the bed and her hands gripped her sheets. "Oh yes," She whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 am

(Is it journalism work? : D Of course you will; you're Nash. ^_^)

He bit down on his lip, feeling the turmoil of needing her as his member throbbing and jittered, rubbing against her thighs as she danced them over him over and over again, making him cry out in the pleasure of the tease. Alors was glad he had slipped the condom on already before she had came out because he could barely hold on much longer before he'd take control of the situation.

Easton groaned in response, making a thrust of the hips as he set the pace to something somewhat slow, while wrapping an arm around her arched back. His eyes roamed her face, taking in her expression of lust as it hit him hard.

(Agh! I have a cold. .3. x3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 pm

"Easton," Ariana breathed softly, her hips moving eagerly against his as he slowed down his pace. It was amazing and torturous all in one and that had to be what she loved most about it.
~*~*~
"Does it feel good baby?" She asked in a soft purr, running her hands down his sculptured chest slowly in awe. He was definitely perfect in every way.

(Yes for journalism x3 But I am done and I have that class at 5:30 my time which is an hour from now. Umm, and I hope you get better soon. Very Happy See you later!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: