PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Lawrence smiled and kissed her again. "We should plan to have lunch together or something some days," he told her, stroking her hips.
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 pm

"In the cafeteria?" Melanie had never eaten there before. She didn't eat out either. Unless of course her mom made her. "Maybe we could come back to one of our rooms for lunch..."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:06 pm

"That's what I was thinking, or go out to that orchard you like," Lawrence told her, looking down into her sweet eyes. "It's much more private that way too."
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm

"I like being alone with you," Melanie agreed, pressing a kiss to his covered shoulder. "You're amazing company,"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Lawrence smiled. "And so are you," he told her, squeezing her gently to him. "You really are wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Melanie didn't believe him one bit, but it was nice to hear. "I wish we could just skip the meal and go right to dessert," she teased softly, a little playful grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm

"Mmm, well we can put the meal on pause," Lawrence grinned, picking her up by her hips and lifting her into his arms playfully.
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:28 pm

"Oh, we can? That sounds like the best idea," Melanie wrapped her legs around his hips, biting her bottom lip anxiously. She really wanted Lawrence, and she felt horrible for it. She knew that she couldn't risk it.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:29 pm

"But you shouldn't; I shouldn't!" Art found it difficult to tear his lips from hers, too caught up on how she made him feel completely at peace and in a wonderful bliss. As quickly as his tongue had dipped between her salted lips, he shoved her away. "I never loved you. I only used you for sex." Lying to her again hurt twice as bad as the time before, especially how her tears were flooding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Lawrence chuckled and turned around to turn off the stove and put the steaks back in the sink to keep them cool, making sure to hold her tight to him the entire time. "I suppose its time I show you my bedroom," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Haven wanted to deny what he was saying and accuse him of lying, but...it made so much sense. How he rarely said he loved her, how he was always so anxious to be alone, to have sex... "But...w-why would you do that/ We were b-best friends...even before we s-started---" Haven was gasping with her tears, trying to talk past the sobs.
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 pm

"I completely agree," Melanie teased softly, gently nipping his earlobe. His room, his bed....his body. Those were all the things that she was craving.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Lawrence grinned and turned around to carry her out of the kitchen. "Mm, I think you'll like it," he told her, catching her lips and kissing her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 pm

"Because I never wanted anything more than friends with benefits," he continued with the lies, and bit-by-bit his heart was cracking, weeping at how he was stupidly going about this. Why not just tell her the truth and face the consequences later? Art wanted to console her, but that would take away from what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Melanie was sure that she would love it. She kissed him back slowly, trying not to let the kisses go out of control. She couldn't get too into things.
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:41 pm

"B-But...but Art..." Haven didn't have an argument. She didn't know what to say to him. He didn't love her, and he never had, and now since she had told him the truth, he was dumping her completely. "I can't believe you," she whispered, hiccuping with her tears. "Y-You say that I-I'm a monster, but r-right now, nothing c-could be worse t-than you,"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Lawrence gently kissed her bottom lip, holding her closer to him. "Want to have a look around?" he asked, opening the door to his bedroom and flicking on the lights.
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:02 pm

Melanie peeked around the room slowly. It was big for a dorm bedroom. His bed was huge, and she wanted to just hop in it. ''Oh wow..."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Lawrence chuckled softly. "Sorry about all the boxes," he told her, looking around the almost completely empty room. He hadn't been able to do much unpacking yet, so things were a little bare.
Back to top Go down
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm

"They remind me of you," Melanie murmured, stepping towards the bed to sit on the edge. "Because you never really stay in once place for long."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Lawrence smiled and sowly walked over to her. "That's because I never had a reason to stay anywhere," he told her, leaning down and brushing his lips softly over hers.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm

"Unfortunately I do." She murmured softly with a smile as she leaned back and grabbed herself a slice of pizza. "Now let's see how good you are with toppings." She teased.
~*~*~
"Maybe we shouldn't..." Bae murmured quietly as she got off the bike behind him. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the mansion, nerves and reality finally setting.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm

He let it pass, moving on as he scooped a slice of mushroom into his mouth, biting down on the heavily juiced vegetable. "I'm amazing when it comes to toppings. You'll think you died and went to heaven when you taste my masterpiece." Easton flashed her a smirk, reaching for a slice.

"Bae, we've already come this far; you can't just give up when we're so close. You'll be free," he whispered, settling his hand into hers and firmly squeezing it.

He winced, shutting his eyes to hide the pain evident in them. "Haven, don't..." He didn't want to hear her try and fight, not when he was already doing so with himself. "I'm not the one who lied for years." But he was doing it now, he thought, biting himself for being so hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm

"I won't ever be truly free until the two of them are dead..." She murmured softly, squeezing his hand back. But he was right, they couldn't just give up now. And they had little time. "Let's go."
~*~*~
"You are so sure of yourself all the time." Ariana said with a roll of her eyes before she took a small bite of the pizza. And damn... It was probably the best slice she had ever had. She wouldn't say it outloud but her face probably said it all.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 pm

The butler didn't even question Alors presence at the door with another demon en tow. He gave them a stiff nod, carrying on with his addressing of two small servant boys who were snickering over a picture of one of the Graham ancestors in the grand hall.

"We'll try his office," Alors muttered, pulling her along to the double doors at the end of the hall and pushing them open, flicking a light and letting her go. "You search his desks, I'll check the filing cabinets."

Easton smirked further more, leaning over the food and leaving his slice down, momentarily, to press him lips to her cheek. "You're welcome. I knew you wouldn't be able to live without me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buried Secrets Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: