PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:47 pm

"I don't want it to affect us at all." Ariana whispered softly, raising her hand to caress his cheek softly. "But I don't want to go and keep complicating things but I'm still me right. I mean I was always this." She said, letting out a nervous chuckle. "But I would love it if you came, cause I'm scared." She whispered.

(Ariana is already hating me as we keep going! XD)

~*~*~

(Bae: *hates Mo*)

A few smokes and an hour later, Bae was rolling her ass out of bed. Definitely feeling better. She stuffed a few packages of drugs into her bag and got out of her room after grabbing a bottle of liquor from under her bed. She hurried to Alors room again, giving a huge grin when she closed the door behind her. "Party is in the bag." She said as she tossed him it as she sat down on the floor beside the bed. "Help yourself."

~*~*~

"Well I can't kill it here or that will be murder and it will come back to us both. What we can do is... Convince them somebody else is the father, get you and the baby out of here. As soon as you are both out, I'll take care of it and neither of us will have to deal with the little mistake again." Charles said, arms crossed over his chest. "Deal?"

(It okay -.- Parents behind my case so I work...)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Haven fell from Marcus' shoulder and cried out as she hit the ground, and the force of the punch knocked Marcus back a step. He growled, clutching his nose. "You don't pick fights with werewolves," he snarled, before shifting. In his place there was suddenly a huge black, wolf, and without a seconds warning, it lunged at Art.

(MEERRYY CHRISSTMASSS Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:16 pm

She was right, he thought with a smile. "Of course you're still you." But it didn't mean he liked any other paranormal around. Only her. "Yeah, well I'm not exactly going to just let you off on your own now, am I? Ariana, you can count on me." He hoped. Easton bit his bottom lip, leaning more into her hand.

(Pah, characters tend to do that. Momo loves you for it! >:3)

*_*_*_*

"What took you so long?" Alors drawled, taking the bag and zipping it open. He had long ago went in search of his box of cigarettes while waiting for her, having went and lit up three more since. "Were you smoking?" He could smell smoke from her, one of another scent. Another thing he noticed was she wasn't exactly 'joining' him.

"Bae?" He had rolled over on the bed, head tipped to hers off the edge. so close as he regarded her. "Come up to the bed and let's roll some."

*_*_*_*

"I'm not going to act like I want that-that thing! No deal, your plan sucks. Just... Why not say you're the father, since of course you are, and take the thing out of here, then get rid of it? I don't want to even see it, so I don't care." She challenged his stare, hauling herself from the wall.

*_*_*_*

Art's eyes had widened as he jumped out of the way, his arm snagged in the wolf's attack, pulling him backwards towards the ground. He fell with a loud thud, his shoulder sparking in extensive pain as he moaned with stars lighting up behind his eyes. When he got over the pain, he quickly jostled up, seeing Marcus pace around in his wolf form beside him, eyes taunting. Oh, he wanted a fight? Art would give him a fight.
(Helpig with setting out the dinner now so sorry for crappy short badly written posts. Still here, just spacey and with an annoying mum: lol, parents. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Marcus could tell by the look in Art's eyes that he expected a fairly easy win. But Marcus knew Art's weakness, and he wasn't afraid to play dirty. He would end this fight where it started. He jumped over Art and grabbed Haven around her neck, his jaws beginning to crush. haven whimpered underneath him, and he bit harder, tasting blood. He didn't want to kill her, but he would if he had to, and Art would believe that he would. He looked Art in the eyes, taunting as he bit just a little harder, and Haven cried out more loudly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Bae looked up at him when he had come up to her. "I already had a few." She told him but complied and climbed up on the bed, laying down curled up on his pillows. "But you smell like you had been smoking too so." She shrugged cutely.

~*~*~

Ariana leaned up and kissed his bottom lip softly. "Thank you," She said taking his hand again. "Let's go before everyone comes out of class and starts asking questions." Or worst... Saw them leaving together like this.

~*~*~

"I can't take the tests they want me to take to prove I am the father." Charles said, his jaw clenching again. "Plus I already denied I was the father." He told her, raking his hand roughly through his hair. "Do you want to deal with this or not? Because you're not being very cooperative."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm

"I was smoking when you left, was I not?" he challenged, choosing a bag of stuff to fill himself a new cigarette. "Do you want one?" he asked, lying back on the bed so that their heads were close together when he did, only unt she would answer. Alors was smiling, amused at the way she looked to him, appearing... cute? Bae, the tough demon, like himself, was cute? Hot, sexy, delicious, yes, bit cute didn't seem to fit her until then.

*_*_*_*

Easton locked his bedroom door before following her out of the school, throwing nervous glances over his shoulder. He didn't want Charles finding him scheming, only knowing he'd possibly be kicked off the mission after one too many incidents. "Sk how far away os this house?"

*_*_*_*

"Oh, I'm not very cooperative? Try it yourself sometime, hypocrite." Alexis reached within arm's length of him, her hands swinging out to shove his shoulders with a rough motion. "Then I suggest you go say you lied. I'm not touching that thing, so your plan won't ever be considered." She brushed the hair out of her eyes, blonde strands sitting in disarray framing her face.

*_*_*_*

"Let her go! This is between you and me, not her:" When Marcus seemingly refused to listen or just dismissed Art's words, Art tried again. But he spoke to Haven this time, only hoping he heard.

"Change, Haven. Shift." Not that he wanted to see her in that wolf form again, but he thought if she was, she could at least defend herself better,'if not run.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am

Haven felt like she was much to weak to shift, but Art's words ad the pain in her neck brought out her survival instinct, and with a whimper she was suddenly in wolf form. The change made Marcus loosen his grip, and she pulled herself away fast and snapped at his muzzle, making him flinch back. She was too weak to stand, but she tried crawling forwards using her paws while Marcus was trying to get a better grip on her neck. She whined loudly, trying to let Art know that she needed his help to get away.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:13 am

"About 30 minutes." Ariana said, tossing her bag into her old car and climbing in. "We'll be there and back before you know it, promise."

~*~*~

Charles clenches his jaw. "You always have to make things so fucking difficult." He growled, heading off to get the doctor. He couldn't believe he was doing this. Last case scenerio he would kill him and steal the baby.

~*~*~

Bae looked at him as he looked at her so oddly. "What the fuck you staring at?" She asked, sitting up to prepare herself a cigarette and laying back down and waiting for him to lit her up.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:16 am

"Sounds good," he replied, climbing into the passenger seat next to her. "Nice car, by the way," Easton remarked, drumming his fingers over the dashboard, his eyes admiring the interior, the vintage feel to it all.

*_*_*_*

"My bad," she shrugged, watching his retreat and grinning at his annoyance. It was partly his fault to begin with, anyway, not like she cared.

"What's wrong?" Dakerii asked, stepping out from behind the reception to hurry to a pissed Charles. "Do I need to sedate her?" Probably, he thought, thinking how futile anything else was. He was ready to call a few nurses on hand to help him, still waiting on Charles' reply to his questions.

*_*_*_*

"I dunno. Was hoping you'd tell me," he shrugged nonchalantly, snapping out of his thoughts. He lit his new and improved cigarette, smirking as he pressed the burning end to the end of her's. "There ya go. Knock yourself out."

(I'll write Art's in a few. Eh I can't concentrate when I feel so sick, bleh. D; )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:59 am

"Whatever..." Bae murmured softly, taking a huge drag from the delicious drug. She had no idea what was wrong with Alors especially since everything had been perfect earlier. She leaned over him and grabbed the whiskey. "Want some?" She asked.

~*~*~

"Thanks, you can use it when you want. But don't wreck it." Ariana said with a grin as she pulled out of the school grounds. The car didn't have a radio or air conditioner but worked like a charm.

~*~*~

"Look, the reason I didn't want to talk to her or take the tests is because I am the father of the baby. Is there any way I could be the one to take care of him... or her?" Charles started and sighed. "Alexis is tired and just wants to go home."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 pm

He hoped it was easier on her, but he could see how little she could fight. Art withdrew a single silver dagger from the waistband of his pants, walking slow and determined towards Marcus. He didn't have his usual weapons on him, which would have made the situation a lot better for him.

Art swung his uninjured arm up, falling back to Marcus' side as he sent the dagger down on his shoulder, knowing well it would disable his arm. Like he expected, Marcus lost his feet, his grip on Haven loosening in the process.

*_*_*_*

"Do you even have to ask?" he answered, taking the bottle from her, his cigarette sitting between his lips as he used his hands to open the cap. Taking the cigarette out, he tipped the bottle back and let the drink pour down his throat. That burning sensation sent his mind in circles, seemingly freezing him in the strange pleasure of it all.

*_*_*_*

Easton grinned in response. "I may take you up on that offer." None of them besides Charles had a car on the island, which Easton didn't see as fair. "And we could experiment here like we do in the library." Winking, Easton settled comfortably back in his seat.

*_*_*_*

Dakerii finally got over his initial shock, he opened his mouth. "Uh what?" Was it just him or did he sound awfully stupid? "Wait, 'you're' the father?" He could see why Charles would lie, but... "We still need to take the tests to replace your missing files. So um, are you sure you're the father?" Why did he suddenly want to straighten things out now? He was happily willing to let the baby fall into someone else's arms. "It's a girl, by the way."

"So can I leave now?" Alexis interjected, walking up the corridor to join them. "And I want my clothes back, perv." She suspected he was the one to undress her. That act couldn't fool her.

"Not until we sort this all out." Dakerii was exhausted of her constant snappy attitude.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Haven whined and scrambled out from under Marcus, crawling ahead a few paces to collapse back into the dirt.

Marcus whimpered and scrambled away, a growl bubbling in his throat as he tried to dislodge the dagger. It was impossible in wolf form, but the pain wouldn't allow him to change back to human. he lunged for haven but fell, his shoulder injury effecting his front leg. With a whimper and snarl, he snapped at Art, warding him back, before talking off at a fast limp into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Art continued to watch Marcus until he disappeared in the forest. Only then did he run to Haven, falling to his knees beside her wolf, his hand buried in her thick coat of fur. "Haven?" he murmured, not sure if she was unconscious or not. There was no way he'd be able to carry her back like that. "Honey, can you shift back?" His hand stroked her back, not straying near her neck in the case he'd hurt it. He would need to attend to it when - and if - they got back.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Haven whined softly, and slowly her wolf body faded, and she was laying human, naked, and beside Art. Blood matted her neck, and she cried out as she tried to roll over onto her back. "Art," she whispered, her eyelids fluttering.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 pm

"You'll be okay. You will be." He stripped his shirt off, wincing at the pain stinging in his arm, but ignoring it as he held it out. "This will hurt a little, but you need to sit up so I can put this on you." Art leaned in to inspect her neck, cursing under his breath. It was bad, but not hospital bad, or so he believed. "Can't you, you know, heal a little?" Other paranormals could, so why would Haven be any different?
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 pm

"I'm too weak..." Haven murmured, forcing herself to sit up a little. It took so much strength. "I'll heal...in...a little while," she whispered slowly. Her naked body shivered in the cold, and she felt so thankful that Marcus hadn't done anything too sexual to her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:47 pm

He pulled it on over her, careful not to touch her neck. The shirt wasnt great for warmth, but it at least covered her, though it only made for a very short dress. Art carefully slipped one arm under her knees and the other around her back, lifting her to him as he got to his feet. "Hang in there, we'll get back in no time. I promise." He placed a kiss to her forehead, walking with an easy pace so as to make as little movement as possible for Haven.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Haven's head lolled tiredly against his shoulder. "I love you, Art," she whispered. "I didn't think that...you'd be able to look past the werewolf thing, but...you did."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:22 pm

He was still not happy about it, but he supposed she was right, he had gotten over the fact that she was something different. "I love you too. I always did, so why would I stop now?"

Art took a longer route, slipping between bushes and buildings to get back to the school. He marched past some students who stopped to stare at them both when he walked through their dorm building, towards their room.

"Excuse me, do you know where Charles [surname?] is?"

The girl pulled her eyes away from Haven, or maybe it was his bare chest, long enough to focus on an answer. "Um he's been out on business since this morning. I'll get him to see you when he gets back."

Art mentioned their room number before he moved on. Only when he shut the door shut behind him to their room did he breath a sigh of relief. He settled Haven on her bed, leaving her to grab some cloths from the bathroom to clean up the blood mess and the disinfectant. "Are you hurt anywhere else, besides the neck?" he called out, coming back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 pm

"No, just some bruises," Haven muttered, taking a deep breath to try and forget the pain. "What are we going to do?" she asked softly. "Marcus will probably realize that you arernt paranormal. If he rats you out...they could kill you."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 pm

"Why did you start acting so weird after I kissed you in the shower?" Bae asked as she blew out some smoke. She couldn't stop thinking about it. She had mainly come back only because she had promised, she hadn't felt like facing him after that but she as curious.

~*~*~

"Don't say things like that." Ariana said, her cheeks tainting a bright red as her whole body got warm. He was so open about it all and she still felt embarrased speaking about it all out loud.

~*~*~

"I'll still bring all of the tests in a few days, I promised you that. Especially since I don't know why my records are gone." Charles said, tempted to glare at Alexis for butting in again.

"Look Alexis and I hadn't inteded to become parents but it had been an accident. I'll take full responsability for the child, I have a sister who would love a little girl since she can't have kids of her own. I'm trying hard to fix things so me and Alexis can move on. I'm sorry I was ashamed before."

(phone being a BITCH! Was shopping today a
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Art sat down on the bed, using his good arm to press a damp cloth to her neck with gentle care. "They won't. We'll tell Chaes about this, minus the part about you and your nature," not just because he had promised not to tell, but he knew the Flying Daggers would take her away from him, "And we'll try and figure something out. I'll be fine, I promise. I can't say the same for Marcus though." That dog would get his just desserts.

*_*_*_*

He handed her the bottle while he thought about her question. "No I didn't. You're imagining things, probably the drugs." With a careless shrug and dismissal, Alors went back to smoking, his eyes counting the paint cracks on the wall. He hadn't thought he had been so different, but apparently Bae had noticed.

*_*_*_*

"I love how cute you get over everything," Easton chuckled, leaning over to press a kiss to one of her rosy cheeks, a hand dropping on her thigh. She was so gentle and shy, so different to who he was, but maybe that was what made them work all the better together.

*_*_*_*

Well, everything seemed fine with that. "Then I'll need your sister to come in here to sign a few documents within the next week for the adoption." Dakerii spared Alexis a scowl, instead waving his hand in the air. "I'll get one of the nurses to get you your clothes and you can dress while Charles gets your baby."

"Doctor?" Two nurses came by his side, where he gave them each an instruction to follow through.

"If you'll come with me, m'am." Alexis huffed as she carried herself off to get out of the terrible hospital gown.

"I assume you don't have a baby seat, so you can return the hospital's when you leave in your test results." Dakerii walked off as the nurse took Charles arm.

"Your daughter's beautiful and now I see why." She smiled, her teeth showing as he tugged him along. "She has your eyes."

(Lmao! It cut off on you? :3 Poor Nashi, technology is a bitch a lot of the times.)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 am

Charles chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Thanks I guess, but as beautiful as she might be I pity her." He shrugged.

~*~*~

"Stop it, you just love tainting my innocence." She teased softly, gently squeezing his hand before she put both hands on the wheel again.

~*~*~

"If you say so." Bae said softly, taking a huge swig from the bottle and letting the burning drown anything else she had wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

"But Marcus could tell them what I am, if he figures out that I'm not supposed to be a paranormal," Haven murmured, wincing slightly at the pressure on her neck. Things were still hazy, and it was very hard to focus, but having Art close to her kept her calm and conscious.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:48 am

"Oh?" the nurse inquired, turning a corner and pushing a door open, holding it open for him. "Why? Is this where you say she'll break a lot of hearts?" The woman didn't quite see it Charles' way at all. She inched through the aisle, trying not to make too much of a rattle to disrupt the babies' sleep,'or other nurses tending to them. Her steps fell and she stopped beside one cot, approaching the little girl who lay content wrapped in a cotton blanket, wide awake. "Would you like to hold her?" she asked, when she picked up the baby, cradling her carefully in her arms.

*_*_*_*

Alexis rolled her eyes when Dakerii offered to take her to the baby unit. "No, I think Charles can manage on his own. Don't doubt him based on looks. I'm sure you've heard the saying; 'don't judge a book by it's cover.' She was just bullshitting, since one look at the guy and you could tell he must work out.

*_*_*_*

"True, but how else would I get to see you blush like you do?" he smirked. There was something about how she appeared embarrassed by simple words, or a touch that made Easton want to smile.

*_*_*_*

Alors didn't read too far into Bae's bitten back words. Maybe if he were less high he might have noticed. Then again, he wouldn't have wanted to. T would further complicate things. So he said nothing either, enjoying his fascination with the tendrils of smoke that swept towards the heavens, or the steady beat of his heart. He was sure he could hear her's too.

*_*_*_*

"And how is he going to figure that out? Did he tell you anything? Haven, don't hold back on me here." If they even thought there was something up with some of them, there was no telling what might happen. "Sorry," he apologised when he caught her winch, his hand truing to remain still as he finished cleansing the would. The disinfectant would sting, something he wasn't looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: