PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:58 am

(Omg, DO IT!!! >:3)
"That's my girl," Easton laughed under his breath, slipping out of her restraint as he checked if they were alone, when he pulled her along through the aisles of books until he got someplace remote. "We can lose this." His hands stripped her shirt off now, as his lips meshed to hers.

*_*_*_*

Alors was pleased as she cursed. It motivated him to have her screaming some more, and he wanted to hear his name loud on her lips. His fingers dug deeper, swift sweeps as they grazed beautifully against her clenched walls. She deserved everything he had to offer.

(Make something happen!! It was Tessa who introduced me to Ben and told him I was interested. Get your friend to do the same with Israel!! : D Stop being lazy and take your man because you deserve it. <3 And just a little spacey cause I'm doing chores. :3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 am

(Well my friend is not as useful as Tessa, I don't think she wants me to try and get together with this guy. So my spirits are kinda falling.)

Ariana pressed her body close to his as she felt her bra fall off as well since he had unclasped it earlier. There was a whole new thrill to being with Easton like this because this time there were people on the library and it wasn't just him and her.

Her lips were moving passionately over his as she dug her hands into his shirt, only to have it magically disappear from his torso and appear beside them on the floor. She desperately needed this.

(And the Easton and Ariana will have to wait just a tiny bit XD It will be along when she finds out she is only half witch. After that Easton and Ariana will hate me GREATLY!)

~*~*~

"Oh god yes!" She gasped, Bae's hands desperately taking a hold on his shoulders to keep herself upright against the wall. "It feels so good Alors." She told him, her eyes lustful as she looked at him.

(Nel wants you to post for her XD)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 am

Charles clenched his jaw and unclenched it a few times before he sighed. "I have been with her intimately but I know she has been sleeping with other people. The list is a bit tanting so the only person that should know is her." He said. He was the answer to that problem but he didn't want to be left with such a charge, he couldn't afford that.

"If she doesn't want the baby can't you give it up to an adoption agency or something?" He asked. "Maybe she has relatives?"
(Yep, I had totally forgotten Charlie XD Oh my gosh I feel so bad for him!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:14 pm

(Why? Surprised Does she think he won't be good for you? :/ Hah, Charles. Razz)

"Know what else you'd like?" Alors asked, huffing with each hard thrust. His fingers were suddenly gone from between her tight walls, but she needn't worry, as they were replaced by a knowingly solid length, easily slipping in with the aid of her sweet honey. "This," he whispered in her ear, his pelvis drawing back and forth as he plummeted his throbbing member deep in her clutches.

*_*_*_*_*

"I see..." Dakerii murmured, nodding his head slowly to his thoughts. "Then I suppose we'll have to run blood tests for those we don't have on the system, and try and match it up. I doubt she'll tell us anything, she's quite uncooperative." It made his life harder. But Dakerii was committed to finding the father of her child, rather than have it shipped off to some human foster care considering there was no place for parent-less paranormals on the island. No, that just wouldn't do at all. "If you don't mind, we appear to need a test from you too, Charles; some of your files appear to be missing." He frowned, not sure why files could be missing. It wasn't like a paranormal had any flaws to hide.

*_*_*_*_*

Easton grinned as he felt his shirt gone, her hands on his warm flesh. "I love it when you do that," he whispered, kissing somewhat harder, their tongues tangling in a seductive dance. Not until he had broken away with a breathless gulp if air, moving down to nibble on her neck, his hands gliding down to inch down her skirt bit-by-bit. She was already changing his views on libraries now. That is, libraries that happened to have a cute little witch working in them.

(*growls* Stupid post deleted on me cause I left for too long. *poutyface* I had to get dinner. :/ But alas, not so bad on rewriting them since I love this site. :3 *gasp* I can't wait!!!! : D Gonna be some party, you know. ;D And Momo also has a nasty surprise for Charles. Well... He'll love it and hate it, me thinks. ;3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 pm

(I told my sister my Easton and Ariana plan and she was like D= EVIL! I like it hahaha I want to tell you so bad! But I want it to be a surprise haha)

Ariana could feel her core warming up to the excitement and his touch. Her tongue was moving feverish against his making her feel like they were alone in her room when they were really in a not empty library.

~*~*~

"Ohhh that feels better!" Bae groaned loudly, her legs wrapping around his waist once he had begun to thrust in and out of her. Her core burning more and more with the new friction that was being created.
Her lips fell on his and catching them in a passionate kiss as they tangled in their second sexual encounter. And definitely it wouldn't be their last.

~*~*~

"What kind of tests?" Charles asked, his jaw clenching. Great he would get discovered thanks to that vampire getting knocked up. "Cause I don't feel comfortable with this, especially since it's not my fault that records are missing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:09 pm

(*louder gasp* O___O Omg, really can't wait now! And right!! Don't tell me cause I want to be all Aaahhh, wtf?!?!? xD)

There was a satisfied sigh when her skirt hit the ground, when Easton pushed her up against one bookcase. "You're terribly cute, you know that?" he chuckled, gesturing to her pink panties dotted with white bunny rabbits. There really wasn't anyone like her, and that made Easton like her all the more. He pulled her shirt over her head, throwing it next to her skirt before his lips locked on hers again.

*_*_*_*_*

"Fuck," he growled, spellbound by the way her thighs pressed harder into his waist. The girl was strong, and Alors was lucky. He sunk himself deep, always deeper as he searched for her sweet spot, but taking his time to enjoy the search. He bit down on her bottom lip as she went to move her head back, drawing her back for more of those erotic kisses she was so good at.

*_*_*_*_*

"A blood test today, and we can do the other small tests some other day." Dakerii rubbed the back of his neck out of habit as Charles repeated the loss of records. "Yeah, but they're harmless tests. Nothing to worry about. The blood test is one of the easiest too. Just one jab and it's all over."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:34 pm

"Mmm, that's what we're doing baby." Bae murmured softly against his mouth. Her hips bucked a few times against him, feeling him get closer and closer to her sweetspot until he was hitting it hard. "Oh yes!" She gasped.

~*~*~

"And if I refuse to get these tests done?" Charles asked, wondering what the doctor would say about his evident refusal. He had to find a way out of this.

~*~*~

(Ariana: Really? >.< MO!)

Ariana felt her cheeks redden at his comment when he saw her panties. She really had to go shopping for better underwear... It was just embarrassing. But all of those thoughts were drowned when he kissed her hard again, some books falling off the case.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 pm

"Yes? Mm, you sure?" he breathed, eyes shutting tightly as he plunged against it hard, his thrusts becoming faster with the need to have her screaming. How her soft whines of pleasure made him so close to his own release. It wouldn't take long for him to reach it, but he planned to time it right around hers.

*_*_*_*_*

Dakerii frowned deeper. "It's just a few tests. If you refuse, Other leading doctors will investigate and rummage around for other files available to your name. Either way, you need the tests. Look, if you're taking prescribed medication, I'm nit going to show you to some officer."

*_*_*_*_*

(Heehee. Razz Easton loves your cuteness. xD)

Easton didn't even hear the books drop, the loud sounds of their heavy breathing between kisses and fast-beating hearts much too loud for that. He kept his groans low, still - but barely - aware that they were in public eye. The bulge in his pants sufficed for the growing arousal he had, only managing to multiply as he rubbed himself against her cute panties.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:33 pm

"I'm already ready for you..." Ariana whispered into his ear, trying to sound sexy while she did it. "Are you still going to keep me waiting Easton?" A moan came out with his name as his hardness brushed against her covered bud.
~*~*~
"Oh fuck!" She groaned. Bae's mind was getting completely lost as the knots in her abdomen tightened and threatened to throw her towards her release at any second. "Faster," She rasped softly.
~*~*~
"Is there any way that I could have my tests done by my own doctor?" Charles asked, almost crossing his fingers. "My doctor isn't from the island, I could ask him about the record situation and bring you guys everything you need." He tried to make it look like he only trusted his doctor, especially since an unclaimed baby was involved.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 pm

He groaned as she whispered, only grinding harder against her, utterly annoyed by the barriers between them. "Depends how fast your magic can get rid of the remaining clothes, baby," he murmured, not a second later did his lips cover hers, tongues tangled once again in a ferocious dance. Easton needed her, and he knew he wasn't alone in his needs either.

*_*_*_*

Just like that, his member, bulging and pulsating, released, thankfully seconds following hers. His arm wrapped securely around her waist, ensuring she was there as he finished his thrusts with a relishing flourish, a loud growl slipping his lips as the wave of their climax shook over him. Alors pressed his forehead to hers, breathing heavy and fast, eyes closed. Everything he had felt, oh god how he had missed it, and it was Bae who made it everything more.

*_*_*_*

"I-- Fine," Dakerii finally replied with a soft shrug of his shoulders. He could tell Charles was uncomfortable, though he was dubbing it as his experience with doctors and tests more than anything. He would rather think that than there was something the man was hiding, or a reason involving the newly born child. "Do you want to see Alexis? She should waken soon...."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 am

It took a few seconds for Ariana to concentrate her magic enough to remove the remainder of their clothes. Her tongue never missing a beat as it tangled passionately with his. She didn't want to think so but she kind of was getting addicted to these little escapade sexual moments with Easton.

~*~*~

Bae didn't move or even dare say a word as they both got through their highs, their chest rising and falling in a perfect unison even if it was a hectic and heavy one. When her eyes finally opened she saw that he still had his eyes closed but still she had never seen such a beautiful sight. Who would of known...

Softly she pressed her lips to his, giving him a slow and sensual kiss. A lingering one that would keep him thinking of it even if she was away. If she ever could be away now.

~*~*~

"I don't think she would be too happy to see me anyways. I'll come visit again once I get all the tests done and bring them." Charles said, trying to act calm and indifferent. He had to think of a way to get out of this one and extremely fast.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Marcus tore himself away from the now naked Haven with a snarl. "Move along," he growled. "Haven and I are just having a little fun," He would kill this boy if he dared tried to steal away his victim.

A pitiful cry came from Haven, who had her hands in the dirt and was trying desperately to crawl away. Marcus pressed his foot to her back, and she fell into the dirt with a whimper and was still.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:16 am

(I'm still wondering as to what the evil plan is for Ariana and Easton. ;D)

It was like a breath of fresh air, a relief, when the barriers were just gone. Easton's hands had, unconsciously, found themselves on her breasts, a hand for each, thumb mirroring the other while they circled, teased, rubbed the ripen buds, so erect in the moment. He grinned against her lips when her body trembled in excitement, becoming used to the little things she did in reaction to his actions.

The heat between them only grew to soar, his hardness now able to absorb her arousal without her panties there to stop it. He grounded himself between her legs, every so often coming in contact with that much anticipated heat, when he'd revert back for another grind. Easton was only too glad their lips were locked in a sensuous battle of their own, for he had no control over what groans would have slipped his tongue.

*_*_*_*

Alors didn't open his eyes, much too taken by her kiss. He didn't even attempt to taint her pace, instead let her keep control. He didn't think he had the fortune to be kissed like that, until now, and the edges of his lips curved up, not willing to disrupt the act. One hand slipped its way up to cup her cheek, caressing her softly under the light brush of his fingertips.

*_*_*_*

Dakerii didn't bother to argue with the man, seeing as he believed Alexis was a much too difficult woman to talk to in the beginning. He didn't blame him for running. "Sure. But I'll need them within the week or I'll get them myself. Is that alright?" he asked, but in the tone of no discussion on the matter.

*_*_*_*

Art became infuriated with the were. But still, he remained rooted to the ground, his eyes burning into Marcus', a silent challenge, and his fists balled at his waists, clenched so tight you couldn't miss the small shake they made. More than anything, he wanted to murder him, tear him limp from limp, see that he would never be able to even look at Haven again. Two murders within the beginning of the school term on the island would bode the curiosity of the paranormals and in the end, would bring about the end of their mission if they were to become suspicious and investigate.

"Let her go," he said, voice carrying calm, unlike the storms in his eyes. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:03 am

Charles nodded. "I'll be back during the week," He told him, finality to his tone. He would figure out something by tomorrow. He just hoped she didn't speak before he got back. But he quickly said his good nights and just left the hospital.

~*~*~

Bae almost trembled at the softness of his touch. Never had she felt a man caress her like so and it almost brought tears to her eyes. Did she even deserve it? Being who she was? Having done what she had?

Slowly she pulled out of the kiss but not too far away from him so his hand still laid on her cheek. It was odd but she wanted it badly.

~*~*~

(Hahahaha I want to do that already! SO BAD! After this scene we can skip to the first part of my plan! Do you remember was Ariana's mom still alive? I don't remember that... I know Easton's parents are dead right? Cause they had a conversation about family and I know she never knew her dad.)

Ariana felt like she was on the verge of exploding already, never had she been teased like this for so long, her body trembling in want. Her hands only dug deeper into his hair, allowing all of her pleasured sounds to drown into the kiss but she had almost even forgotten that they were on the library.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:30 am

It came to Alexis that she wouldn't be so easy to get out of the hospital before they would say no and have her knocked out again. She knew, no matter what technique she tried, whether it be the innocent, kind act or one of complete havoc, it wouldn't work. Alexis peeked open her eyes after some time, finding the room to be empty besides herself. Good. There was a soft murmur of voices outside the room, probably passing nurses, but Alexis kept her wits on the open.

She clambered out of bed, ripping the wires from her arm and swearing as the machine began to scream bloody murder. Really, was there any need? She had found the plug to the blasted thing, ripping it out and sighing as the loud beeping noise dulled to an after sound vibrating in her ears. Oh great, she noticed soon after. She was dressed one of those hideous hospital gowns, and from the looks of things, her clothes were nowhere to be seen.

Whatever, clothes mattered not when the need for escape was much more. Her eyes darted to the window, which she was ready to curse had the thing been locked. Fortunately for Alexis, her luck wasn't all bad. The window eased up as she dipped her head out to the cool air, inhaling it like she was amiss for it. Which, in Alexis' mind, she was. She didn't appreciate breathing in stale hospital air.

It was only when she had one leg out over the window's ledge, looking down over the mimimum drop when the door to her hospital room swung open. Caught in the red, her eyebrows rose high on her forehead as Dakerii gaped at her appearance. It was Alexis who moved first, and quick as she swung the rest of her body out, clinging to the ledge as she crept across the small roofing on the outside wall.

"Stop! You'll fall!" Dakerii shouted, finally coming to his senses. He had just finished speaking with Charles and now he had to deal with this?

Alexis flipped him the finger, before quickly catching a hold of the ledge again. No way was she backing up again. Not to go back there. But she didn't really see any easy way down, and she was being to get frustrated at her ill sense of planning. If she had to, she'd jump, Alexis vowed, looking grudgingly at the garden surrounding the hospital. Probably thorn bushes.

*_*_*_*

Alors opened his eyes, incredibly slowly, and looked back at her, drawn to the gaze, captivated by the silence. And then he went and cleared his throat. "I'm dying for a smoke. You don't have one on you by any chance?" he continued, ruining the moment further more, and his hand moving away from her cheek to brush away some of the wet strands of his own hair plastered to his face.

*_*_*_*

(YESH!!! >:3 Lol, do you mean skip the lemons,'or skip after the lemons? Either works for me, so you can decide. : D)

He wouldn't be surprised if he would shed some hair afterwards with the way she was tugging it, but he liked how it felt, sending that extra shot of arousal through him. Easton slipped one eye open, checking that they were still alone. It wasn't that he was afraid of being kicked out, but rather the thought of someone watching kinda... disgusted him. Knowing all was clear, he settled back down, and finally took to plunging into her heat, not able to hold back any longer.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 am

(I was going to say after the lemons but my mommy woke up and since I am working on big PC I don't want her catching me since this is a big post to write unlike the other XD So skipping SORRY EASTON!)

(So her mom is dead?)

Had been a few days since her and Easton had started to sneak around and the memories of the library and her room were still fresh in her mind all the time. Kept her distracted even in class where she wished he was but to her unfortunate luck he was in none.

It was finally her last class and since her Biology teacher did not feel like doing anything complicated they were doing a lab on their different blood types. It was the way to know if you were a pure breed, a mixed or just figure out which paranormal you were.

Ariana partnered with Trish and they were quick to mix the chemicals onto the small crystal microscope slide with a few drops of blood. Each paranormal had a color in which their blood tainted. Witches were green, werewolves were yellow, demons were black, vampires were a silvery white and for reference a human's blood was red.

Ariana had never known her father so this kind of thrilled her to figure out if she was a full on witch, especially since her mother never spoke of her other side of the genes. Everyone was to analyze their own blood in separate microscopes and would only share if they desired or they had doubts. Excitement coursed through the room for everyone but Ariana only felt terror when she looked at her slide.

Her blood had tainted a mix of green and red... Meaning her father had been a human since she knew her mother was a witch.

It was hard not to scream or panic but Ariana was quick to act, slowly slipping the slide into her pencil case and packing up her things. She excused herself with the professor telling her she wasn't feeling so good and hurried out of the classroom. She didn't know any other paranormal who was only half that. Nobody in this school mixed with humans. No paranormals did. But her mother had. Why.

Questions coursed through her head as she hurried down the halls in search of Easton. She needed to speak with him. She needed him right now.

~*~*~

Bae's smile faltered a moment but she just chuckled and shook her head. "Nah, but I have some out there." She said, slowly pulling away from him and climbing down so she was walking on her own again and she turned off the water. Grabbing a towel and stepping out. "I'll get us some."

~*~*~

Charles had been almost to his car when he heard the commotion outside, nurses pointing up and screaming. Charles had been curious and a bad hunch so he looked up to see Alexis hanging from the ledge.

"Dammit." he cursed, slamming his car door and jogging closer to the building. "Alexis, what the fuck are you doing?!?" He demanded, knowing she would hear.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 pm

(Lol, oh, I completely understand! xD Easton says he's not talking to you. Coming from me, it's best you don't have him talking to you anyway; he's dirtyminded and so angry sometimes. :3)

(Argh! Sorry, I forgot to answer your question! D: Umm, I forget the answer too. I'd say yeah. She's probably dead. Easton says she should be to go fucking with humans. Although he won't argue that the end result still fascinates him. Razz)

Easton had schemed his last three classes for the day, instead working on setting up a spy camera on the corridor to the teachers' dorm. When he heard the sound of feet tapping, someone approaching at a quick speed, Easton almost fell off the ladder, but held on quick, unfortunately dropping the small camera in the process.

"Fuck!" he grumbled, jumping down the rest of the steps and sliding it back into the corner where he had found it, probably left behind by a janitor of some kind. He had just crouched down to retrieve what left of the camera, strewn pieces across the floor, when he saw the hurrying figure round the corner.

"Ariana?" he grinned, eyes lighting in delight. "In a hurry just for me?"

*_*_*_*

"I should probably get out too, anyway. We'll smoke them in my room," he said, while picking up a towel and rubbing it over his head, half-heartedly drying his hair before he moved on to his body. He followed her out to the room, naked as he rummaged through his drawers until he found a pair of clean boxers and pulled them on. "Lighter's on the dresser," Alors murmured after he threw himself down in his unmade bed, watching her move around his room.

*_*_*_*

"Oh YOU!" she scoffed to the wall, turning her head to look down at Charles, sneering at him when he gave out to her. Seriously, he had the balls to be angry at her? "Just, you know, hanging out, idiot. Fixing a fucking problem you caused!" Alexis hissed, not sure if he heard her or not, and not really caring had he. Wait, why was he there in the first place?

"Alexis, if you don't climb back in, we'll have some of security come up and get you," Dakerii warned, reaching a hand out to her.

Slapping his hand away, Alexis clung tight to the wall again. "Touch me and I'll snap your fucking head off. Literally." She moaned in annoyance as she heard the noise of screams below. Really, people who work in a hospital have bound to see worse than a possible leg to be broken, or so. Alexis eyed the distance of the next window to hers, before she concluded it to be too far away.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:36 pm

(Okay XD And uhhhh he would of stopped talking to me soon so... yeah XD)

"We need to talk." Ariana said breathless, tears tickling her eyes once she had stopped at the sight of him. She was clinging to her backpack. She was so confused but they couldn't talk here. Instead she just grabbed his hand and pulled him along towards his bedroom which was the closest. And only was it inside that room that she began speaking really fast.

"I'm half human." She blurted out, sitting on his bed and letting the bag fall to the floor. "We were in biology class and were doing this lab with blood types. Adding some chemicals so the bloods would taint and you would know if you were a full something or what you were and whatever and when I looked into the microscope half my blood stayed red. My mom lied to me... My dad... My dad was human. I-" her voice cracked.

"She always told me he left because he wasn't from here... Even at her death bed she wouldn't tell me who he was. And now I know it's cause... Cause it was because he was a human. probably had a family somewhere and just had a fling with my mum." But then she realized she was kind of speaking of humans as scum and she looked at Easton, apologizing with her eyes.

~*~*~

That damned doctor was just making things worst. "Come on Alexis, just go back inside." he sighed softly. "I'll go back up and fix it, I promise." He said. Not really knowing what else to say. "You don't have to deal with it... I will..."

~*~*~

Bae tossed him the lighter and the cigarette, wrapping the towel tighter on her body. "I'll ummm.... Go to my room and get dressed." She said, grabbing all her strewn things from the floor. "I'll be back once I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:03 pm

(Heehee, I believe you there. Ohh, I love where this plan is going. ;D)

The smile instantly swiped off his face. "What?" he murmured, at first, before he shouted it. "No way, you probably did something wrong. There is no such thing as half-humans." No kind, human or creature, would allow it, it was rather disgusting, but he kept that part to himself. "Come on, you're over reacting. Just..." He saw that she was broken over the revelation, tears streaming her cheeks. What a way to ruin their good days.

"Hey, Ariana, don't work yourself up over it." He shrugged a little as he tugged her to him, looking anywhere but at her. Could she really be half-human? Charles or Art would go mental were they to know. They'd probably kill her before another word could pass her lips.

*_*_*_*

"I don't want to go back in there. They'll knock me out." Alexis stubbornly remained futile to his and the doctor's attempts to get her back inside. But she wondered when Charles said he'd fix it. Would he really, or was he just fucking with her? One of her hands slipped off the ledge, before she grabbed for it again. There was not a thing that could convince her to take that bastard of a doctor's hand.

*_*_*_*

"Why not just stay here and join me for a smoke now?" he suggested, shaking his cigarette while he placed the lighter to the end, letting it burn. "Fuck that's good," he whispered, relaxing back on his bed, still eyeing her while he smoked, liking how when she tightened the towel, he could see the outline of her body more.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:13 pm

"I'll join you for a smoke after." Bae said, leaning on the bed to press a kiss to his lips. "I'll be back, just need some clean clothes." She winked at him. She kind of missed her room, especially since all of her things were in there.

~*~*~

"The doctor won't knock you out. Right doctor?" he said, hoping the damned bastard would agree. "Just get inside and I'll be right up. Then just you and me can talk." He said, wondering if he should just run upstairs now and yank her in himself.

~*~*~

Ariana buried her face against his neck. So he thought it was disgusting too... Just great. "I wish it weren't true but I did everything right and it kind of makes sense." She whispered, holding him tighter. "Don't tell anyone, please... I don't want to get kicked out of school or sent to a lab to do experiments. Or worst, cause a scandal. Promise me you'll keep this a secret?" she forced him to look at her then, she needed to know he was on her side.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:41 pm

"Right," he said dismissively. Although he was more than attracted to Bae, he didn't like the feeling of needing to be so honest together. That just wasn't him. "You don't need to tell me anything. Just get back here." He tugged his head away from her kiss, turning back to his cigarette. "And if you want, bring a few packets of stuff over here." He was up for some drugs now too.

*_*_*_*

Dakerii glared at Charles, but kept his mouth shut. "Fine," he said, "But only if she climbs in already," he finished, staring Alexis down. To say he was surprised was an understatement, her hand now in his.

"Well don't just wait till the end of the world, pull me in already!" she barked, and sighed when he pulled her back inside. She brushed herself off, putting as much distance between her and the doctor, sticking her head out the window. "Hurry up, Charles!" If he took back his word, she would jump out.

*_*_*_*

"Promise. I wouldn't tell anyone anyway." Easton shifted his gaze away from hers once again. "I think we should look into this, though." He'd do it himself too if she disagreed. "I mean, we should find out who your- um the human is." Would she call the human her dad? What if the human was someone important in the human world? Would her mother have been crazy enough? "Didn't your mum give you any clues about him?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:56 pm

(You have no idea how much Bae wants to cry right now XD Alors is being an ASS and she says she's had enough of those.)

"Sure thing." Bae mumbled, grabbing her bag and just leaving the room without saying anything else. Her heart feeling heavy. Had she just imagined it all? Had it been just lust? Had he just wanted a cure and now that he had it he saw no use for her...

No she wouldn't think like that. She clenched her jaw and hurried to her room, locking the door behind her and letting her things fall along with her towel as she walked towards her closet and dressed herself in some shorts and a t-shirt. Instead of going back to him she simply made herself a small roll up with some drugs on it, lighting it up and laying in bed. She had been falling in love with Alors and she hadn't seen it until now... She was definitely in deep shit.

~*~*~

"I'm coming." Charles said, running a hand through his hair and hurrying up the stairs and up to her hospital room. He couldn't believe he was actually dealing with this, his jaw clenched as he walked into the room. "Dakerri, could you please give us some privacy." He said.

~*~*~

Ariana felt her heart sink when he looked away from her. "No, she didn't really give me any clues... I could go back to our old house and search through her things, although it feels wrong. She probably didn't want me to know for a reason." She said with a shrug, grabbing her bag off the floor.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to, you could take the afternoon off from library duty and I'll just drive up to town." She told him, letting him know he had no obligations with her.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:54 pm

(THIS IS SO NOT FAIR! I POSTED A BIG POST WITH HAVEN FOR YOU TO REPLY TO MO BUT WHEN I LOOKED BACK TO SEE IF YOU HAD I SAW THAT MY REPLY DIDNT EVEN POST AAAAHHHH D:)
(OMG I WAS LOOKING LIKE 8 PAGES BACK WHEN HT REPLY IS ON THIS PAGE HAHAHAA I NEED TO SLEEP MORE.)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Marcus chuckled, looking down at Haven, and then back up at Art. "Sorry, boy, but she isn't up for grabs anymore. You let her walk away from you, you made her angry, and now I'll just have to...force her to be happy. With me." He wasn't scared of some teenager who wasnt even willing to use his paranormal powers. He didn't even seem capable of throwing a punch. So Marcus bent and scoop up the nearly unconscious Haven and tossed her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:32 pm

(Lol, oh he knows, but Momo won't allow him to be the prefect boyfriend? Hehe, I like drama. ;D)

Alors snuggled deep into his bed as he waited for Bae to come back. He was fidgety as he twirled the lighter between his fingers, thinking everything over. Was he wrong to fear letting himself love someone again? Scrap that, he was too late for that. But Alors was afraid he'd lose her, as he did with the first girl he loved. Love was a curse, or so he had told himself over the years. Just because he had a cure for one thing, it didn't stop something else from happening. Like Ladarius coming around and killing her. Or his dad.

*_*_*_*

"Sure," Dakerii said, still keeping a close eye on Alexis as she smirked back at him. "I'll just be down the hall behind the reception desk if you need me for anything. Anything," he emphasised.

"Goodbye now," Alexis interrupted, waving her fingers seductively to Dakerii, and slumped back against the wall when he did leave, the door shut behind him. She turned her attention to Charles now that they were alone, her arms crossing over her chest. "Excuse my attire; didn't wake up on the right side of the bed this morning. In fact I didn't wake up in my bed at all." She glared at the hospital bed, how cold and uncomfortable it was compared to her own, or the many other places she liked to lie around.

"So, are you going to fix everything? You can start by killing what you created."

*_*_*_*

"You're an idiot," he murmured under his breath, turning back to her. "I'll come with you and try to help you out. Look, this... thing doesn't have to affect us, dies it?" Easton didn't wantto let her go. Why should he? Besides, didn't the fact that she was part human make it seem all the better, if forgetting the part where she was only half?

(Sorry, helping with dinner. @___@ But back now! : D)

*_*_*_*

(YOU SOUND LIKE YOU DRANK TEA. OMG I KNOW THE FEELING!!! D: AND WHOO MERRY CHRISTMAS COURT! ^__^)

Not able to take it anymore, Art strode forward, taking large steps to close the distance between regaining Haven back and knocking the werewolf of a fool out. "Don't tell me, did no one love you as a kid? Were you bullied for looking so hideously ugly, or just for being a bastard? Can't get yourself a girl, so you have to go try and take mine? Tsk tsk," he shook his head. His eyes calculated how fast he'd get a punch in. Deciding that he was a little busy on hauling Haven over his shoulder, Art grinned, humourless.

"Now I'm taking back what's mine and you're going to apologise." His fist was out, dug deep in Marcus' face in one swift punch. Art knew to fight, he'd been doing it all his life, this was no different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: