PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Easton wasn't in the least affected by Mike's words. He didn't care what he thought, or what he did, unless it hurt Ariana, and she seemed fine to him, if not a little embarrassed by it all.

Would his friends hate her? Yes. They hated all to do with monsters, and he thought how Art and Charles would be the most disapproving of the lot. "I don't care. I only care what you think." He tugged her to him, sharing the gentlest of kisses before he pulled back. "Do you want to go back to your room now?"

Alors gave her an encouraging smile when they walked back into Mike's room, seeing him already begin working on things. Looked like he wouldn't be smirking any time soon, Alors thought smugly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

"Yeah, I don't want anyone else to walk in and find us." Ariana whispered softly. Whatever she had been feeling inside due to Mike disappeared the moment he kissed her like that. And she was grateful.

~*~*~

It took Mike a few hours and a few tries as well but he managed to make the potion to perfection. He put it in a flask and handed it to Alors. "There you go, no spell needed. Although, still wear a condom every time. And don't drink that until tomorrow morning. Let the potion really get together."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 pm

"Sounds swell to me," Easton grinned, directing them out of the library and waiting at the entrance as she shut off the lights and locked the place up. "Will your friend go and report us?"

"I don't need to be told that!" he sneered. Alors looked at the flask, sighing as he glanced back up at the warlock. "Thanks. Does it have a time limit, or is this permanent?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 pm

"Every month you need to inject some of that into your area..." Mike said with a grimace before he ran a hand through his hair. "If I find any permanent way I will let you know, but that costs extra." he said, eying Bae for a moment before he ushered them both out.
~*~*~
"I don't know... Mike is unpredictable and he seemed angry enough." Ariana whispered softly, her hand trembling as she locked the big wooden doors. "But I don't want to think of that.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Alors hadn't liked how the warlock had glanced at Bae when he spoke of costs. "Bae, how did you get him to agree to this? Why did he agree to it?" he asked, unable to hide the suspicion in his questions.

"Right," Easton murmured, pulling her to him. "I'll give you something to think about," he whispered, teasing her lips with a kiss and a small nip. "And more when we get back to your room."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm

A soft giggle escaped Ariana's lips at his teasing words. She kissed his bottom lip before she laced her fingers with his and walked beside him back to her room. "You already know you're all I think about."
~*~*~
"Don't use an accusing tone..." Bae said with a sigh, running a soft hand through her hair. "He's a junky of all the heavy stuff. Since he has a reputation to maintain, I get it all for him." She said softly, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:57 pm

"I do now," he joked back, leaning in to steal a kiss, placing one to her cheek. "And it works for you too, you know." Easton was glad to have her to himself when they got to her room, and he wasted no time in kissing her passionately again when the door shut.

The drugs... "And is he the warlock behind that strange blue drug?" Alors asked, trying to play down the 'accusing tone'. He couldn't help but think of them in bed together, kissing, naked... He shivered, sweeping them from mind.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:48 am

"Yes..." Bae said softly, she knew she should of maybe told him since the beginning but she didn't really want Alors to feel uncomfortable asking Mike for help. Although it was all uncomfortable enough.
~*~*~
Ariana's arms immediately wrapped around his neck and she was holding their bodies flush against each other. Her lips moved with the same passion that he showed her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Alors huffed a loud sigh as his suspicion was relayed with truth. "Why did you have to ask someone you were formerly with, Bae? How can you trust him not to give me something else?" He didn't want to be angry at her, but his words were seething as they fell from his lips.

It was so easy to lose oneself in another's body when they kissed you as such. Easton moaned, low and deep, letting it mumble through their kiss, and his hands sliding under the fabric of her tight-fitted shirt to smooth over the soft skin beneath.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 pm

"I know he won't do that okay." Bae said with a sigh, her hands digging into her pockets. "He was the only person I could think of... I should of told you before but I didn't think it would matter."
~*~*~
Ariana was slowly backing up onto the bed, pulling him along with her even as she laid down there. The feeling was much different now that there was soft material underneath her but it was just as intoxicating to have him there.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:58 pm

"Of course it matters, Bae. He's your ex, he's helping your current boyfriend out. Don't you see how wrong that is?" Alors tangled his hands into the blond curls of his hair, groaning in annoyance at their situation.

Easton was working her shirt off again, tossing it to the side and his thumbs taking interest in the curves of her breasts dipping into her bra. He quickly unclasped her bra from behind, slipping it off her shoulders, and his lips moving from her lips to the curve of her neck, his tongue working in sensuous ways on her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 pm

"Easton," Ariana groaned softly, her body arching towards him once again. She was getting turned on yet again tonight and the feeling was becoming so natural.

Her hands dug into his hair and held onto it for a moment before she dipped her hands down again so she could pull off his shirt. Skin on skin.
~*~*~
Bae turned and placed a hand flat on his chest, curling it up a bit. "No I don't see anything wrong in that, I want to help and I knew he would. It's over so that's why it doesn't mean anything. I am just his drug dealer, nothing more and nothing less." She said, her face completely serious. "I did this for us..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Easton felt himself hard for her, again, and his name said in such a tantalizing way had him throbbing with heat. His skin burned where it made contact with hers, and he lowered his lips further down, nipping along Ariana's bare shoulder, kissing the curve of her breast, with a whisper of his breath tickling her nipple.

Alors had his lips to hers in a flash, with his hands gripping her long hair and keeping her in the kiss, if she ever had the intention of breaking it. "I'm sorry. I know. Just warn me next time what I'm dealing with," he murmured, and before she could reply, he replaced his lips on hers again.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 am

Bae moaned softly into his lips, her hands raising to tangle in his hair as well. Her body pressed against his intimately and that was all the reply he needed from her and everything she needed to hear him say.
~*~*~
Ariana's head spun with pleasure making her moan once again as the feelings on her body over powered everything else. His breath caused her nipples to harden once again while her legs were parted so he fell comfortable between them, pressing against that burning core of hers.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Alors had tightened on the handle of the flask, remembering Mike's words clearly. "How will we sleep tonight?" he asked, his lips brushing hers as he did, not relenting in letting her go just yet.

Easton lapped his tongue over her erect nipples, flicking them lightly as he felt her writhering beneath him, and the ecstasy of her moans causing him to grind erotically into her. His hands caressing the skin above the hem of her pants, teasing her as he absentmindedly played with the hem, pulling it a little down, only to bring it back up.

(Hey, sorry I couldn't get on. D: I asked Mac to message you, but I dunno if she could. My parents were on and off, and my mum has her hotmail on. :/ Also... I got into a big uh, thing with Philip and such. He came onto the PI group chat on fb, and he annoyed Jaz and then I kinda blew up over Fariss. And Jaz admitted she was falling for him again before they revealed they were together, which was two months before telling Jaz. Yeah, see how bad that is? -_- Oh, but I burned him. So Jaz and Emily says. And he'll be hurt over Fariss, I warned him about that too.)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 pm

"Oh Goddess..." Ariana murmured softly, her hips bucking against his slowly. She needed him, in a way that even scared her. She slowly ran her hand between their bodies so she could cup the front of his pants daringly. "I'm a bit tired of all your teasing..." She said, her tone soft and sexy. "I think you should get some too."
~*~*~
"I think we should celebrate." Bae said with a grin, her hand taking the flask and holding it up. "Don't you think so? Cause I'm kind of dying to taste you, Alors."

(OMG! o.o That sounds intense... Well my day has not been interesting other than I got Chain Reaction but haven't read anything yet. I was stuck doing homework ALL DAY! Plus I got my separators on and my teeth HURT! bleh @_@)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm

(Yeaah. And Daytona's friends with her on fb still, so when she was on, I told her to click on Fariss' page to see if she was bitching and viola! She had a status about people talking behind her back, which isn't true - she's in that group (only because I can't delete her thanks to fb messing up) so she can see it for herself. -_- Moving on, Jaz is feeling better after it all, and OMG! CHAIN REACTION. READ ITS! <33 I'm getting mine tomorrow when I'm in Derry. : D Eh, homework! Dx *hugs* They help at least a little. Razz Ice lollies distract those icky gum pains! xx)

The groan ripped free from Easton's lips when she first rubbed him erotically and making him stir for her touch more. "You're a bloody tease every second," he moaned, returning his lips to hers in a heated kiss, and his hips gyrating nicely into her palm.

"But he said it'd be better if we waited overnight...?" Alors ended his statement in a question. He didn't know how magic worked, but maybe she did, considering she did date the boy once. He tried to drill out her comment about him, but his member reacted to it, throbbing hard.

(I have to go soon, but I'm trying to get around to all rps before I leave for the party tonight. Talk tomorrow! <3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Bae's lips pursed as she stared at the vile for a moment before she sighed. "Damn... I had gotten all excited." She mumbled, but she had forgotten about Mike's instructions. She had never seen any magical cure being made or whatever so she had no idea what they were dealing with.
~*~*~
Ariana groaned softly into his mouth, her fingers slowly losening his pants so she could slide her hand inside. Her slim fingers wrapped around him and began to touch him in a pumping motion, much more different that the one when she had been tentatively touching him. This time she was half sure of what she was doing.

(7 hours... That was all it took me to read the book! XD Ever since I woke up, I just couldn't let it go! Oh and have fun <3)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:00 pm

"You're not the only one," Alors mirrored her tone, looking away with a locked jaw, and his thoughts pestering him of taking her then. But he didn't. Instead, Alors took back the flask, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "How about we sleep in the same bed, and come morning...?"

Easton hoped his groans were encouraging her, and as he did, he felt her grip tighten just that little bit. He could barely wait any longer, and he didn't doubt it wouldn't be long before he released if she kept up her teasing. His hands tugged her pants down, and fingers hooked around the band of her panties, rolling them down, with his breath quickening.

(O_O Omg, I want it! My book shop still didn't have it yet. D: But gah! Was it amazing as expected? <33 Might disappear soon! xx)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Ariana licked her lips when Easton finished pulling off the rest of her clothes, leaving her naked underneath him yet again. Her thumb brushed slowly over the tip of his length as she locked eyes with him. "You seem needy," She whispered softly.
~*~*~
Bae moved her head just a few inches so she could brush her lips against his. "The real question is, your bed or mine?" She said softly. It wasn't like she would let him sleep alone that night. It had been a long day for the two of them and she wanted nothing but to sleep in the protection of his embrace.

(Very Happy IT IS SHOCKING, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING! <3 *sighs blissfully* I love it. I will write the review up this week <3 And I hope you get it soon! Before you start class! And I miss you darling <3 I want to spend real long time with you so BAD! <3 But hope you had an awesome weekend!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:23 pm

(*tackles you with a hug* Missed you! :'3)

"No, I just can't resist to your tempting ways. You'll be the death of me," he whispered. In a way, she could; if she was caught with him, and Art or Charles decided to get rid of - what they would call it - problem, before anything could be made of it. "I think you'll need to use your magic for another condom now," Easton smirked, grounding himself into her hand harder, a groan vibrating from his lips.

"Mine. I won't have intrusions." Or so he hoped; what if Ladarius came? No, he wouldn't, Alors finally came to the conclusion, and wrapped an arm casually around her shoulders, drawing her to the staircase in the direction of his room. If only morning could come already.

(:O OMG. *needy for a book like Easton is needy for Ariana* x3 I hope so too, and I'm so reading that review. ;D Aaws, I missed you too! *tear* I did! But I was exhausted. O_O)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:34 pm

(I have no internet so today I am the one who can't be on long. Hurricane passed by PR but I am fine. No class until Wednsday. umm yeah XD)

Ariana was panting heavily when she summoned another condom into her hand. How could she pretend they weren't really together? Or stay away rom him after this.
Bae had stopped by her room to grab a few things to take to Alors room. If things went well she might even consider moving in with him but she didn't think too much about it. Right now she was drying her hair after a shower, watching Alors as he pulled on his sleeping clothes.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:03 pm

(Omg, what's it like to have a hurricane around? Isn't that scary? O_O Well, at least you have no school! : D)

It didn't take a whole lot of time before Easton had removed his pants and boxers, sliding the condom on, and while directing her hand to help. He wouldn't be able to hold back any longer than he had, and from the looks of it, neither could she. He widened the space between her legs, lowering himself to her, and his lips placing over hers in a heated kiss, muffling their pants. He eased into her in a slow manner, eyes closed when the emotion shook over him.

It was obvious from Alors hardened member what he was thinking about, and torture when he realised they had hours before they could act on it. He sat down on the bed, staring at the flask on his bedside cabinet and thinking of just taking the required dose already.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:11 pm

"Let's watch a movie to keep ourselves distracted." She said as she laid down beside him on the bed. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.
Ariana moaned softly into his mouth, her hips raising a few inches to take his length completely into her. The friction was driving her insane already.
(Normal where I live lol Razz Not that scary since we know how to prepare and such.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:25 pm

(I've never had a hurricane here; it's something I only see on tv or hear in books. O_o)

"I don't have any dvds..." Alors said, though he stood up and paced halfway across the room until he opened the drawer of one closet and pulled out a bottle of vodka. "But we can get distracted."

They had finally found a comfortable pace as he began thrusting into Ariana, his lips tearing free from hers to let his groans be voiced, and his hands gripping the bed sheets tight at her sides. He never got over the shock it gave him when he felt her tightness hug him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: