PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 am

"No, but he'll realize that something is wrong. And if the Flying Daggers catch him, and try to interrogate him, he may let it slip that I'm a wolf," Haven winced again, but Art was being very gentle with her. Her wound was just very sensitive. But already it was starting to heal. Slowly, but once it was disinfected, it would begin to heal faster.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 am

"Then I'll make sure he doesn't. Besides, it's his word against ours. Who knows you better? They'll come to me, they know I'll be honest." He was so committed to the organisation, just not as much as he was to Haven, not that anyone thought about that. "Shh, how about I take you out on a date to make up for things?" he spoke as he dabbed the disinfectant on, trying to distract her from the brief pain. He felt that should be quite the distraction; she had said he never took her on a date, and here he was planning one.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:23 am

Haven started to flinch, but was startled out of it by his words. "A date? Really?" She suddenly felt much more awake. She almost felt like sh would cry. It was so rare of him to ever do things like that, and after admitting her species to him, she had thought that he would be over more against taking her out.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:51 am

"What's wrong?" he asked, noting the tears threatening to fall and how her bottom lip quivered. "It's all done. Is it still hurting?" Art mistook her expression for one of pain. He took hold of her hand, squeezing it with assurance. The date was forgotten for as long as his worry remained.'
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 am

"I just can't believe that you want to take me out on a date, after everything..." A single tear slid down her cheek, and Haven wiped it away quickly. "I thought you might hate me, after finding out I was a wolf, and after...Marcus touching me."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:26 am

"No," Art immediately glowered. "What he did was not your fault." It would be his downfall, and if no one could control Art's burning rage, it would be Marcus' reason to die. Art leaned over her, kissing her cheek. "I already told you it didn't matter about the wolf thing on the way back here." Well, it near enough didn't matter. "Plus I think you'd be more helpful were it me."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:28 am

"I love you so much, Art," Haven whispered, forcing herself to sit up in bed so that she could hug him tightly. "I will never keep anothr secret from you, baby."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:48 am

"I know," Art smiled, returning the embrace with being as gentle as he could. "I know, sweetie. Did you begin to heal yet?" She seemed to be able to move more freely now, but nothing was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 am

"Yeah, everything's started to heal," Haven murmured, kissed his neck gently, before laying slowly back down "It shouldn't be too long now... I'm very lucky that you decided to look for me." She didn't want to think of what could of happened if he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:32 am

Slowly Bae turned away from him, her eyes staring at the wall. She finished that last smoke and didn't get any other. She realized now that no matter how high or drunk she was the thoughts wouldn't go away. Instead she just tried to busy her mind by counting cracks on the paint. And maybe she stayed that way for hours before she turned towards Alors and looked down at him, moving on top of him to straddle his lap. "I'm bored." She murmured.

~*~*~

"You could do it while I'm not driving, it's distracting." Ariana said softly, her eyes looking at him every few seconds as she kept an eye on the road. She had never driven with a guy in this car before, let alone one she was involved with.

It hadn't been long when they were getting out of the car in front of a lonely small house in the middle of lavender fields. The place looked like out of a movie but it was the only home Ariana knew. She dug under a flower pot for the key and opened the door. "The place is dusty and messy... I kind of left after mum died."

~*~*~

"Ummm... Maybe not a good idea. I don't know how to." Charles said, trying to keep his eyes averted as he rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't want to see the baby... It was bad enough he had to admit it was his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:23 pm

"It was my fault in the first place for why you ran off. I wanted to make amends." Art hung his head low, busying himself by spreading his fingers over the length of her arm, tracing fresh scratches across her skin. They would fade soon too. "I don't want you associating with any other Weres here, right?"

*_*_*_*

Alors gave her an appraising grin, stubbing his near-dead cigarette out on the bedside cabinet. "Mm, yeah? Do you want to try some entertaining? I'm not objecting." His hands settled on her waist, plucking the fabric away from her skin to only let it loosen from his grasp again. He had to remind himself that he no longer had to hold back, that he could touch her in all the ways he had wanted to since the first time he thought about it.

*_*_*_*

"I see your point." Easton grinned, raising both hands up into the air in surrender. "Fine, I'll keep my hands to myself unless the engine's turned off. Deal. Does much students come out to town?" He recognised a lot of young people, but he couldn't tell if that was age, or just the illusion of their curse.

*_*_*_*

The nurse gave a small 'tch' before laughing. "You'll have to learn somehow. Here, it's simple." She moved over to stand next to him, opposite as she instructed him with her arms. "The baby's head has to be supported at all times. And you have to be gentle; it can't fend for itself until he gets older. Just lift your arms into a cradle like mine and I'll hand her to you."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 pm

"They aren't all bad," Haven murmured, taking Art's hand in hers and squeezing it gently. "But...I don't want to associate with any paranormals. It could put us in danger."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Charles had been about to object again but he sighed and did as instructed. He had to look like he was really trying, right? "You know this has a bad idea written all over it." He told her, giving her his mischievous grin.

~*~*~

"Those who have transportation do. Most of the year we just come and go, especially on holidays." Ariana said, opening the door to the house slowly once they were there. She didn't know where to start looking but the boxes her mother kept in her closet seemed like a good place to start.

~*~*~

Obviously something sexual was what he expected her to do since she was bored, she almost punched him for that... Wait no, she did punch him for that. "I'm not an entertainer anymore." She snapped, not really in the mood all of a sudden. "Nevermind, I'm out." She mumbled, scrambling off the bed and grabbing her bag. And since he didn't care about knowing where she was going, she wouldn't tell him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:34 pm

"Yeah. I still want to see what the paranormals say around here so I'll be snooping around them." Art didn't comment on the part about paranormals not being all bad; he wasn't ready to go that far. Haven was his only exception. "I'm a 'warlock' remember? They seem to be the less angry."

*_*_*_*

The nurse blushed, smiling in a flirtatious manner. "Now why would there be any bad in it? Are you saying you break the rules? Sir, I don't think your wife would be happy to hear that, would she?" She rested the baby in his arms, adjusting his arms by an inch here and there. She didn't move away from him, enjoying his company.

*_*_*_*

"Uh huh... Sounds so easy. Back at the qua--" He cleared his throat. He didn't want her to know he wasn't the only one there, or that he was part of a big organisation. "At school where I go it's strict. Miss three days and you're paying the price." Easton picked up a small ornament, admiring the wooden carvings. "So where should we go?"

*_*_*_*

"I'm sorry," Alors shot out, ignoring the stinging sensation around his eye. That would leave a bruise. Alors scrambled after her, out the door to the dorm, uncaring that he was only dressed in his boxers. "Come on, look I shouldn't have did that." He agreed it was stupid; she got enough of that crap from Baku, his father.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" he snapped at some warlock, shoving the boy out of his way. "Get out of my sight." He caught her arm, pulling Bae to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Bae pulled her arm away from him, crossing both of them over her chest. "I just need to get away from you Alors... You're being an ass." She told him before she began to walk away, slower this time, really hoping he didn't go after her again.

~*~*~

"I'm going to go get some boxes out of my mom's closet. I'm hoping there's answers in there." Ariana said, slowly letting go of his hand so she could go to the room down the hall.

~*~*~

"Ha, she's not my wife..." Charles said, it was hard not to laugh at the idea. "Don't let her hear you saying that, she might have both our heads." He told the nurse, looking at her the whole time and not the baby girl in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:26 pm

"I know, I was wrong then." Alors walked after her, again drawing her to a halt. "I was way out of line. It won't happen again." He didn't want to just lose all that friendship, turned more over a stupid move. "Please? You have my word."

*_*_*_*

"Right, well I'll just look around here then." He walked around until he got to what he supposed was the living room, observing the space. It had a touch of home to it, something Easton had kind of missed out on. It felt nice. "So do you live here much now when you're not at school?" he called out to her, running his finger over the mantle of the fireplace, dust coating the tip.

*_*_*_*

"Oh?" She felt as though it was her lucky day. "Surely she must be your girlfriend? How can a man like you not be taken? If it were me, I wouldn't let you go." She sensed there was no relationship behind them, guessing the baby an accident over one of those one night stands, or the likes. The nurse bit on her bottom lip, fluttering her pale lashes at him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:37 pm

"Yeah, during breaks I stay here... Sometimes I stay at a friend's because it's less lonely that way." Ariana said as she came with a few small boxes and photo albums. "I'm hoping we'll find something here." She said.

~*~*~

Bae bit her lip, trying not to look into his eyes because she knew that when she did she'd give in. "You know, if you're going to be out here like this you should of gotten dressed." She mumbled.

~*~*~

"Nothing like that. We are more like really good acquainted." Charles said with a chuckle, looking down at the kid when she cooed. "So what do we do now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:18 pm

"Are you still lonely now?" he asked, a smile tainting his lips as he reached for one of the things she brought out, clearly a photo album. "Baby pictures? Oh Ariana, think of the things I could make you do." Easton gave her a wink as he flipped the album open.

*_*_*_*

"I don't care what people think of me," except you, he thought, for he hated to think she might look at him as a younger version of Baku. "Bae, can we get over this?"

*_*_*_*

Could be better if they were strangers. She wouldn't let it phase her though. "Well, if you want, I could give you tips and the how-tos for her. We could discuss it over dinner. Esta," she greeted, flicking her eyes to the girl. "She's such an angel. Just love her." What else was there?
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:30 pm

"Will you stop being an ass?" Bae asked softly, biting her lip as she looked at him. "Because for that I would have stayed living the shitty life I had before." She murmured.

~*~*~

Ariana blushed and sat down beside him. "We need to get the snooping done with. You can play after." She teased, going through the letters in a box.

~*~*~

"Did you just ask me out?" Charles said with a huge grin, ignoring everything else she had said. Well... Maybe this baby thing wasn't so bad after all if he scored hot (protected) sex for a night.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:46 pm

"Yes, I'll stop being an ass." But not a demon considering she was one too and must know he couldn't just turn the anger and violence off with the switch of a button. Alors crossed his arms over himself, shivering as the cold swept through the corridor. "Any chance you'll wait for me to get dressed, or come back to my room?"

*_*_*_*

"You bet I'll play afterwards." He continued to flip through the pages, holding back chuckles at the sight of Ariana in various outfits and actions. "Look for photos of men in the albums too; maybe your mother kept something to remind herself of what he looked like."

*_*_*_*

Esta blushed again, but she stood proud. "I think I did, yes. Does my question get an answer?" She could tell he was interested, but was he interested enough was the question.

(Oh and forgot to say: I'm going to England in the summer! : D One problem, Jena is coming in the summer, so I gotta make sure it doesn't clash. And I might have to change my American and Canadian trip to 2013 now instead too. Dx But YESH, I'm still gonna do them all. Haven't been to England in almost two years me thinks. :3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:55 pm

"This box is full of letters addressed to a man..." Ariana said, showing him one. "She's telling him how much she misses him even though it is wrong. She's telling him about being pregnant." She murmured. Had her mother even sent them? And at the end of the box was her birth certificate, a document she had never seen in her life. And the space of father was filled with just a last name. Davids...

(Surprise? <.<)

~*~*~

"I'll wait out here, I don't want to go back into the room." Bae said with a shrug, gently leaning against the wall. She would still go on her walk, if he wanted to follow fine if not then screw him.

~*~*~

"I would like to, We'll figure something out after I settle things with my sister to adopt the baby." Charles said without missing a beat.

(I might go to US and Canada in 2013 Very Happy hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:38 am

(Before I post with him... Surprise as in me surprise you? Or do you mean you already have a plan now? :3)

(Stalker. :p Lol. We should meet! And with Kimi and Jena too; they're gonna show me the wonders of their state - cometh jointh us! xD)

People looting around knew not to make eye contact with Alors, although they were watching him storm back to his room so under-dressed. He threw on a fresh set of clothes, taking only a minute or two. His hair would tame itself. He knew as stubborn as Bae was, he was lucky to get the chance he had just received. Just as long as he didn't let it go to waste.

"Ready." His lighter (previously Bae's property before he claimed it) was in his jacket pocket, and he had a stash of cash in the other, intend on buying a new box of cigarettes wherever they may be headed. "So uh, where're we going?"

*_*_*_*

Esta brightened at that, pulling a pen free from her pocket. "Just give me a call when that's done." She scribbled her digits in blue ink across his hand, signing it with a flourish 'E'. "Are you good to carry her out to the reception? Dakerii probably has things ready for her." She smiled, looking Charles and his daughter over; so unbelievably cute.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:44 am

(We'll see!!!!! Very Happy)
(Oh my gosh you didn't get it... Easton's last name is in the signature of fatherhood... <.<)

"Yeah, I think I got it now." Charles said with a charming grin. "I'll call you Esta, see you around." He told her before he headed out towards the reception.

~*~*~

"I have no idea... I need fresh air... Fresh booze..." Bae murmured, arms still crossed over her chest. "I don't want to go to town though."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 am

(OH. Lol, my memory isn't that good. xD EW. Incest. Oh no, Easton hates you now. o__o Plus don't forget Easton's family died in a demon attack. @___@)

Easton was skimming the letter she had handed him, lifting his head in puzzlement at the sudden silence. She looked frozen, Easton wasn't even sure if she was still there in the room anymore. "What is it?" he asked, moving to stand behind her and read over her shoulder. At first, he figured this must be the first time she'd seen her birth certificate, and then his eyes had fallen to see if it was a dead loss with a blank for her supposed father.

"What is this?" He snapped it out of her hand, rereading it. There was no way. No, he was just jumping to conclusions. His family weren't the only Davids. "It's so weird that it's the same as my name." His laugh sounded strained to even his own ears.

*_*_*_*

Where's a camera when you needed one? Charles with that thing looked amusing to Alexis. "You took you're time. I want to get home before dark, not the end of the world." She reached for the baby carrier in Dakerii's hands, easily releasing it from him and held it out to Charles. "Hurry up and do whatever."

Dakerii took the baby carrier back, setting it on the countertop to the receptionist desk, where he gestured for Charles to leave her in. "You know how to strap her in?" He was implying the offer to show Charles.

*_*_*_*

"Oh you're right. We're not leaving this campus for a while." They'd only get in trouble. Or worse, murdered. "We could grab some beers from the kitchen and take them outside?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 am

(I haven't answered if he is her brother or not x3 Not sure, but I think they're too cute so... Not sure XD Whatcha think?)

Ariana gripped the carpet in her hands gently, her eyes closed tightly. "What if..." She trailed, looking up at him. That what if could mean that she had been sleeping with her brother. She was going to be sick.

~*~*~

"Why don't we take them up to the roof?" Bae asked, it felt nicer up there anyways. She didn't wait for his answer when she went to the kitchen to grab a six pack of beer.

~*~*~

"I have no idea how to do anything baby related." Charles said as he placed the baby with shaky hands on the carrier. "So if you don't mind... Strap her in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: