PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie

Dark Things - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Darren smiled softly, kissing her neck softly, slowly. "A little bit of everything, love," he admitted. "I care...too much to let you get hurt. Or our child."
Lena was blushing like mad as she walked nervously towards her bed and sat on the corner, too shy to actually lay down. Why was he still around? He should have left within the first few minutes of meeting her. But there was still time, of course. They didn't even know each other...
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Eliza's breath came fast and uneven. Her hands rested on his chest, pulling back; she wasn't ready to go there again so soon. "Our baby... It'll be three - Oh that's...." Eliza hadn't really thought of it.

Chris shook his head, reaching out and pulling her over. "What's wrong with you? I said here," he indicated, drawing her close to him. And eyes glinting as he caught her face on fire. Cute.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Darren stroked her hair away from her face gently, grinning at her. "Talk more slowly, Eliza." He couldn't understand a word that she was saying.
Lena let him pull her close, even though it was...odd. "What's your name?" she asked softly, finding it weird of herself to allow a man she didn't know into her bed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm

She bit her lip, breathing heavily; she was still flustered over his words. "Our baby," Oh, that sounded so weird, "It'll be three kinds. That's not normal. What if something goes wrong?"

"Chris. Just that, no pet names." His lips touched her ear as he whispered, snaking his arms around her waist more, "And yours?" Because he really did want to know.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Lena shivered, a chill passing through her as his lips brushed her ear. "Lena," she told him, slowly letting a hand rest on his chest. "Um, why are you here...Chris?"
"I think our baby will be fine. We'll check on it regularly and make sure." Darren wasn't going to let anything happen to her or the baby. Not ever.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Chris' brilliant blue wolf eyes snapped down to her hand, observing her carefully. She was reacting to him, very much so in the way he wished. "Why wouldn't I be?" he threw back at her, still close enough so as his breath licked her skin.

"Uh huh," Eliza said, sounding distracted, which she was. Her thoughts were running in different directions, and she preferred to keep them to herself. She shifted a little away from him, keeping her gaze drawn away.

Actions spoke louder than words.

(GAH! Eliza hates for what will come soon. As will Darren. ;D I take full responsibility. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:33 pm

"I--I don't know. I'm just nothing...much..." Lena swallowed, hiding her face against his chest so he wouldn't see her cheeks turning red again. She was such a baby. She needed to stop being so shy.
Darren looked at Eliza curiously. "Eliza?" he asked, rolling back towards her. "Is something wrong?" She didn't seem...right.

(O.O)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:47 pm

"Hold it, babe. Who said I was here for you?" He kept his amusement hidden from his face, acting serious. Those blushes were cute and he was about to see them flare.

Eliza blinked, smiling softly, pretending all was fine, "Nope. I just need some... Rest." And some time to think everything over. "You don't have to stay, you know."

(;D)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:50 pm

"I--No, no. I meant in my r-room, not in the mansion...But maybe you're just in my room for---for something else..." Lena was bright red my then and quickly started to push herself away from him, feeling humiliated.
"Do you want me to leave?" Darren asked, his face becoming cold as he placed his usual mask back on. If she was going to lie to him--which she obviously was--then he didn't need to let himself be transparent.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:12 pm

She was a shy, little innocent thing. Chris drew her back, disagreeing with the distance she had begun to create. "Oh no you don't. And I'll share those reasons. Maybe. Later."

Oh, he was becoming the old Darren again. "No!" she exclaimed, playing hurt, "I just don't want to be wasting your time if you have better things than staying here to do."

(Brb. Mum needs on for a bit. :3)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:21 pm

The fact that he didn't want to share them made Lena feel like maybe he was playing her to get something. It freaked her out inside a little. She didn't like to be used. "Maybe now," she suggested quietly.
"Maybe I will leave, then, since you're just pretending to want me here," Darren pulled away from her and was standing in a second, retrieving his shirt. "If you want me to be in this baby's life, then fine. If you don't, then don't bother speaking to me again," He kept the hurt completely off of his face. He hated being vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:58 pm

"Maybe you're not so shy?" he remarked, surprised at her blunt request. "Fine, if you must know, I followed you here for you. And to see your cheeks flaming; that I don't get tired of seeing." Chris winked.

It wasn't that she didn't want him, she most certainly did; she didn't trust him.

Eliza rushed off the bed, intent on not allowing him to leave in his foul, cold attitude he usually possessed. Upon reaching him, Eliza pulled him to a halt, standing in front of him, hands on his (regrettably covered) chest. Her eyes probed his, looking for the sweet, caring side of Darren, the one she thought might be an act.

"You're so hot-headed!" she hissed, scowling. She slid her hands to wrap around behind his neck, crushing her lips to his. If he planned on leaving, at least she could let him know she cared.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:08 pm

"Oh," Lena gasped at his words, surprised that he had admitted anything. And he was winking? At her? She of course turned an even brighter shade of red.
Darren's eyes went wide at her sudden fierce kiss, but a second later he was kissing her back just as intensely. His walls fell away immediately and he lifted her gently, carrying her back towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:36 pm

"Uh huh, just the way I like it," he murmured, stroking those very red cheeks, hot under his finger tips. As he did, his face hot gotten considerably close to hers, almost as if he was waiting for her to back off, letting her decide.

One moan fell from her lips, followed by another, until Eliza clamped her lips against his hard, the kiss hiding her embarrassing reactions to him.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Lena's eyes slowly went to his lips, which were so close to hers. She swallowed, nervous for a kiss. But he was such a good kisser, and she really did want to kiss him again.
Darren laughed against her lips. She was the most adorable thing. He laid her back down on the bed, crawling over her tiny body.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Well, she certainly wanted him to kiss her, if the infatuation with his lips and the staying put. Regardless if she did or not, Chris probably would have pushed it on her to kiss him. He kissed the edge of her mouth, lingering again, just to make it all the more special. His lips moved over hers like soft velvet, a burst of sweetness from the gentle gesture.

Eliza's arms stayed secure around his neck, unwilling to let go. Her eyes greedily drank in his body as he moved above her, breathless already from a few kisses shared. He really brought the worst (or, what Eliza considered worst) out in her.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Lena's lips brushed just as softly against his, feeling suddenly and incredibly turned on by the gentleness of the situation. IF she didn't know any better, the kiss would have been a sign of...love, maybe? But of course she didn't love him, nor he her. They'd only just met. But he was amazing at putting emotions behind his kisses.
Darren couldn't help but chuckle, pecking her lips teasingly. "Excited?" he asked huskily, running a hand slowly down her side.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Chris cupped her cheek, progressing to deepen the kiss with the small just of his tongue against the barrier that was her lips. He felt it a great thing he had found her tonight.

"Cocky?" Eliza retorted, raising an eyebrow and pouting a little against his teasing. "Hypocrite," she whispered, her body pressing against his to find that he too shared the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Lena gasped softly against his lips. Now he was really kissing her. It made her both nervous and excited, and she realized then that she needed to pull away, before things went too far. She pulled back slowly, smiling shyly. "Let's get to know each other a bit," she suggested quietly.
Darren groaned as she teased back. He ran his hand slowly over her slightly raised tummy, rubbing the skin there softly. "You should probably be resting," But he would much rather ravish her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:26 pm

"We were just doing that," he remarked, honestly meaning it. He moved again to kiss her, only to land face first in the bed. What the f- "What's with you?" Couldn't she just sit still and not disrupt a kiss?

"Resting's for the weak," she growled, lifting one hand away from him to hold it over his on her stomach, gazes locked. Did he really care about them both; the baby and her?
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm

"Kissing isn't...talking," Lena murmured, scooting over to the edge of the bed, smiling nervously. She didn't know how incredibly adorable she was. "I want to talk."
"Resting is for the smart," Darren correct, bending to kiss her pretty little stomach. "I can't wait to see you swelled with my child," he murmured honestly. He had never thought he'd want kids before, but there was something about Eliza that made him want her to have his children so badly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Was she trying to make this hard for him to resist? "Okay. So, do you always hide from fights?" Chris asked bluntly, shifting a little closer to her on the bed again.

Her fist tightened in his hair. Trusting him was so hard to do. She just nodded in agreement, unsure of it all, not willing to make comment on his sweetness and caring words.

"I think rest would be good," Eliza murmured, wanting to think clearly without the distractions. The sexy distractions she might add.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Lena looked down at her hands sadly. He probably thought she was such a wimp. "I just didn't want to see anyone get hurt..." she admitted quietly.
Darren slowly pulled away from her slightly to lay down by her side. "Do you want me to stay?" he asked, unsure if she would want that. She often sent mixed signals.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm

"You're joking, right?" he asked, needing for her to agree and laugh it off as a joke. But a moment later, seeing her eyes still that sad innocence, he only knew too well. "Shit." Just his luck to like someone who would faint at the sign of blood, more or less.

"That's just stupid."

She wanted to fling her arms over him and keep him with her all night, and the morning, and the days following.

"No." She didn't say anything more than that; just a simple decline of his offer.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Darren was a little taken aback. He had thought she wanted him there... "I'll leave them. See you...whenever," He slipped out of the bed quickly, pulling on his shoes quickly before flashing to the door.
"It's not the blood or anything...I just don't like people getting hurt," Well, that was the end of that, Lena thought, sighing softly. He already hated her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Things
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: