PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Dark Things - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm

(I was wondering where it was. xD)

Eliza heard the thud of a door nearby, causing her to slowly awake and adjust to the dark, unfamiliar room. When her head was finally fully functioning, she recalled where she was and sat up to see Darren missing. As if her eyes might be playing tricks on her, she leaned over her son to pat the empty space where Darren had last laid and found it warm, also very much empty.

Slipping out from between the sheets, Eliza walked towards a closed door with a light seeping from below it, her hand on the handle and sweeping open the door with an air of curiosity.

Chris' lips lingered from her kiss and he felt the weight of his lack of sexual activity push him down further. Comprehending her words slowly, he shook his head, not bothering to spare a glance at the food. "I'm not hungry." He only wondered how long he'd have to wait before his hunger was fed; how long it would take their child to hurry along.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Darren had just stepped into the shower and closed the glass door when Eliza entered. His eyes actually widened in surprise when he saw her. He had been that deeply in thought. He was thankful that the glass was paned so that she could only see his outline, because if she could...well, things would be more awkward than they already were.

He slowly slid the door opened an inch and stuck his head out. "Do you need something?" he asked, voice soft. He felt his length twitch at her proximity. It had been a while since he was naked near her.
Lena was a little confused, wondering why he was lying about hunger. "But, baby, you look--" Her words were cut off when the front door came flying off in a cloud of dust and splinters. Lena screamed and was leaping up as figures cloaked in black entered the room. They were all holding guns, and there must have been ten or more of them. "Chris!" she cried, grabbing his arm in a tight grip. What was going on?

The men moved forward fast, one shouting out commands. "Grab the girl and restrain her! Kill her if you must. The boss doesn't care," More men rushed towards them, eyes trained on Lena.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Eliza hadn't realized she was standing there staring at him for so long, the faint outline of his figure through the disfiguring glass. She inhaled a sharp breath, turning her eyes to him and looking blank. Had he said something? She was pretty sure he had, but she hadn't been listening. "Um, what?" she asked, mentally scowling at herself for how out of it she sounded, and also because her core was burning where it hadn't, other than when she merely thought of him, for the past three years.

"No!" Chris shouted, standing in front of a terrified, pregnant Lena and facing the gunmen. "Who the fuck are you all?" And where the fuck is my gun? His eyes glanced down to his boot, already knowing it was too far away to reach in and pull it out. And he hadn't one on his waist lately because he thought he hadn't needed it. Fuck. My. Life.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Darren could see so clearly how he affected her, and it made him twitch more. he was slowly becoming hard, and she wasn't even naked. He slid the door back all the way, revealing his body. "I asked if you wanted anything?' he purred softly, stepping out of the shower and towards her.
"We were hired by somebody who would like to free the soul trapped in your body, by killing you the person who posses it now and returning it to it's rightful owner," The leader told him, gun trained on his chest as the men surrounded the group. "Men, the boss would prefer the girl dead, so do all you need too." And then he shot, changing his aim suddenly, so that the bullet pierced Chris's leg. He needed him to be taken down so that he could be controlled.

Lena screamed bloody murder as she was grabbed from behind and lifted, a knife pressed at her stomach. "Fight us and you both die," the man growled.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm

"Darren," Eliza breathed, stepping back until her back came flush against a wall and she could no longer move. She wasn't expecting the wave of emotions to hit her as hard as they had, but could feel her head dizzy with the want and it took her all to clamp them quiet. For now. Because the image of him when he pulled that shower door open completely to right then was imprinted in her head and she could feel herself melting by the second.

Chris felt conflicted as he paused in the sticky situation, staring from Lena, to the man holding her, to the man in charge. "Fine," he began, in a defeated tone. "I'll come willingly if you let her go without a scratch." Even the thought of a knife near her stomach flared his fury over the edge, but he kept it controlled - hidden, under the surface.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Darren could smell her arousal, and it made him harden more for her to see. He took slow, measured steps towards her. "Eliza," he whispered softly. "Oh god, I want you," His voice was so full of want.
The men looked to the leader, wondering if that could be done. "We won't harm her," The leader finally said, looking at Chris. "But she must come with us. We can have no one running for help," The man took this as a sign and lifted the sobbing Lena into his arms, knife still poised over her stomach so she wouldn't make a fuss.

Lena was terrified and confused. She didn't know what they were talking about when they talked about Chris and trapped souls. She also didn't know why they would want to harm a pregnant woman and her child.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Eliza didn't need anymore encouragement as she closed their distance and threw her arms around his neck, lips mashed to his in the need she felt over the course she had ran away. How had she survived without him? Her body arched to his, everything falling away to reveal her want, need and love for him.

Growling, Chris didn't say much more, not risking the knife taking the life of his baby, nor his Lena. But he had a fair idea who this 'boss' was, and if he was correct in thinking so, he would kill her as soon as he laid eyes on her. No one dared threatened him, or anyone to him. Especially a filthy leech.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Darren's hands cupped her bottom roughly, growling as his lips pressed firmly but lovingly against hers. He was in such need for her. She was gorgeous and special and he had missed her dearly. He pressed himself against her, grinding slowly.
Lena was begging for her life, her baby's life, and Chris's life as she brought out of the house none too gently. She knew they had said they wouldn't harm her, but she didn't believe them.

"Shut her up!" One man commanded, and the knife that was near her stomach suddenly lashed across it, making a shallow but painful cut. She screamed, thinking the next cut would be deeper, but the man just gave her a warning and then relaxed the knife.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm

She broke off the kiss in a moan, her eyes fluttering shut and head thrown back as the wave of pleasure hit her. Her panties were drenched with her juices as he continued to grind, her own hips in rhythm to his, moving faster against him and needing him to take her after waiting so long.

"That's it," Chris hissed, snapping the gun out of his boot and shooting the man with the knife in the arm holding the knife, watching it fall to the ground. "I said not a fucking scratch on her!" he shouted at the man in charge. "Not. A. Scratch. How hard is that to understand?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm

"I need you naked. Now," Darren snarled, tearing at her clothing with his hands. It ripped easily, and she was soon just as naked as he was, and he could see her wetness glistening. He groaned and had her lifted suddenly onto the counter, her legs wrapped around him and his length pressing against her heat.
Lena was splattered with blood and she screamed as she was dropped to the ground by the man now screaming in pain. "Chris!" she screamed, holding her stomach and sobbing as new men tried to fumble with her pregnant body and get it firmly in their grips.

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Eliza was already panting heavily by the time she was sitting on the counter, legs spread and core teased with his pulsating member. Her head couldn't quite wrap around the past few seconds, only that her heart thudded hard and strong for him, and she knew this was the one thing she had dreamt over and over again since that first time in his bed.

With a moan, she bucked her hips to his, his length diving deep between her wet folds, clutched between her welcoming walls, and Eliza's lips mashed down in his, hands curled into fists in his hair.

"Let me hold her! I won't go unless you let me hold her." Chris glared at the man in charge before he could no longer wait for his decision, moving ahead to thrust himself between the other men. "Don't touch her!" He knelt down and hugged her to him. "I promise you'll be okay," he whispered low for only her to hear. Chris wasn't going to let them take her in wherever he was requested; he just needed a plan.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Lena was trying with all of her might to make her magic work properly, but all she had managed to do was make the wind pick up and the air grow colder. She clutched Chris with all her strength, sobbing into his shoulder. What was going to happen to them?

The leader growled and kept his gun on the couple. "Hold her. I don't care. Just get he fuck in the van," He wanted to be finished with this.

(Post with Darren when I feel less blocky!!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:07 am

Chris glared at the leader, proposing in his head that he'd make his move when they arrived wherever the hell they were supposed to be sent. He lifted Lena easily into his arms, carrying her along with only her sobs echoing from place to place, and his hand smoothing up and down her back to comfort her. He promised it'd be okay.

(Eliza's pouting. xD)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Darren gasped against her lips, pressing deeply inside of her and staying there as he kissed her for a few very long moments, before he started to move in and out slowly and torturously. God, he had missed the feeling of her tight walls surrounding him. She pulled back from her lips to kiss along her neck and chest, groaning at the taste of her soft skin, before he sank his fangs into her smooth neck.
Lena curled close to Chris as he was forced to sit on the floor in the trunk space of the van, and three men moved in beside them to make sure that they could not move. "Chris," she whispered, her hands fisting in his shirt. "Where are they taking us?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Eliza felt her body shiver in delight and fear as his fangs sank deep into her flesh. In all that time, it was only the second time she had ever been bitten, and by him on both accounts, that it drove her body insane for him.

She purred like the panther she was, nails becoming claws, ebbing into his back as he teased her with slow productive thrusts. Her hips bucked once, twice, needing what she had longed for in so long.

Chris could only stare at her in what seemed a daze before he was able to form an answer from his lips. "I don't know." But of course, he was more or less sure of where they were going, and he knew it was all his fault. If only he had killed the bitch when he had the chance. Damn her and those others. He would make good with this opportunity.

He reached up to envelope her fists in his palms, easing her hold. "It'll be fine. I promise," Chris willed her to trust him. If there was one thing he knew what to do, it was keep his promises.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Darren growled against her skin, feeling even more intense pleasure at the mixture of his body and her blood. His thrusts became harder, his length moving more deeply within her. He had missed every part of her.
Lena whimpered and squeezing his hands tightly. Their baby kicked within her, sensing its mother's panic. Lena was terrified. She had never been in such a horrible situation. It wasn't just her in danger, but her whole family. She didn't know how she could protect them with no controlled magic. The rest of the ride was silent, until suddenly, the van pulled up at some dark, dingy location. As the back door was opened, she noticed that it was an abandoned parking garage.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:11 am

The knots strung tighter, Eliza gasped as she felt the promise of her climax taunt her, but no, not taunt, sing. Did Darren know she truly loved him? That it wasn't the sex or lust that drove her into his arms? Her hands flew to snap into his hair, cling unto it as she found him sweep her sweetspot, entice it with his length. Did he still love her? She cried out then, as the waves shook through her and her walls trembled, barely holding on, stuck between a whimper and a purr before she muffled it by burying her face into his soft hair, still damp from his shower.

*_*_*_*

Chris's eyes narrowed as he surveyed the stop. He'd get Lena free yet. But for now... Chris held her hands as she took comfort from them. He hadn't meant to let himself care, even a little, for the witch, but he should have known she might grow on him. All bad, he may very well be, but he had some of Christopher in him too, just as Christopher had Chris in him.

"Seems kinda cheap to me. Couldn't afford anything better?" he asked the guy in charge, moving to keep Lena safely behind him.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:38 am

The lead man reached into the van, ignoring Chris' comment. He tore Lena from his arms and passed her trembling form to another mad dressed in black. A group of four other men walked into the van to grab Chris, keeping him restrained between them. "Katherine is waiting for you." the boss warned. "She will want the witch dead. If she wishes us to kill her, we will," He wanted Chris to know that their deal of keeping Lena safe was over.
Darren gasped, moving his lips to hers, letting her blood be tasted by her. He moved his hips faster, feeling his own coil tighten almost uncontrollably. No one could get to him quite like Eliza. He had never...loved someone so much. Never. She was the first and the only, and he never wanted to give her up. "Fuck," he groaned against her lips. "I love you," he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:04 am

"How nice of Katherine. Tell me, has she missed me since? I hope her nightmares starred me; it would fill me with intense disappointment had they not." Chris struggled in the hold, attempting to fight his way out of the strong grasp. He may have managed to loosen the hold by a little, but he failed to free himself. "Why would she kill some girl she doesn't know?" His eyes tried to follow where he thought Lena may be, but the men hustled him along.

*_*_*_*

She cried like she hadn't before. It would have been embarrassing had she cared. But she didn't, as the climax took over her mind, while her heart sung. He did love her. Or had she heard wrong? No, he did, she was sure of it. The salt from her tears could be tasted, mixed among her blood as he kissed her and she returned it with as much ferocity. Eliza didn't want to let go, to let the moment go. If only she could hold it forever. "I've always loved you," she somehow got out, when her lips collided with his again, caring less if she could breath or not.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:09 am

"Shut up, boy. Don't talk big of yourself. You know you will be kicked out of this body soon. It is not yours to keep," The boss led the group through a door, and standing on a small stage at the front, surrounded by a group of serene looking witched, was Katherine.
Darren growled low and menacing as he came inside of her, his hips bucking hard against her. He kissed her back, hard as he could, and rolled their bodies over so that he could hold her tight in his arms. "You are mine," he snarled against her lips. Unlike his usual possessive growls, this one held love for her. "And I am yours." He had never given himself to anyone before, but he would so so fr Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 am

"Damn, looking as ugly as before. Did you... You did! You put on weight. Blood diets not working out for you?" Chris feigned his surprise with his snappy words. Like hell Christopher was getting his body back. It was as much as his was it Christopher's. He growled a feral warning as he locked gazes with Katherine. It would have all been resolved had he just killed her all those years ago. "I think Christopher died. Either that or he forgot about you. It's not like he'll recognise you anyway."

*_*_*_*

Eliza pulled back, blinking in disbelief as she stared at him. She didn't even get to enjoy the rest of his love-making, far too stunned by his words. "Darren..." But what could she say when she lost all sense of speech? Eliza kissed him, her lips parting under his again, the meetings of their tongues as they fell into tango, and her hands swept to caress his face, fingers pausing over his cheeks, nose, forehead, trying to remember everything about right now.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 am

Her touches were driving Darren wild. He never knew that something so soft and sweet could make him feel so much. He slowed and then stopped his thrusting, content to lay beside her and kiss her, holding her tight.
Lena was so confused and scared as she was pushed to the floor near Katherine's feet Kat sent an angry glare at Chris, before grabbing Lena by the hair and pulling her roughly down the stairs, hardly giving her a chance to get to her feet. "The witches have a way to rid Christopher of you, but...I'd like to try things my way first." She pushed Lena back to the ground by Chris' feet as the men tied him with metal chains to a chair, forcing him to sit and be still.

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:06 am

(Soft and sweet? Where did Eliza go? I dunno what he did to her. xD)

She didn't let him pull out on her yet, but rather let them remain tangled, together, happily drunk by his kisses, as they lay there for the remainder of the night, of the little there was left of it.

It felt like a dream. Eliza has jostled up on bed when she woke up, snapping her attention to the person next to her. It may have felt like a dream, but it definitely had happened. She smiled, reliving it all, and her hand falling into his messing hair, toying with the strands while she snuggled back down to him, a purr loudly surrounding them.

*_*_*_*

Chris rustled around in the chair, growling at the use of silver chains. It made his skin sizzle with every joly he made. He just sat still afterwards, ignoring the stab of regret for Lena as she lay at his feet. He didn't dare let his expression give him away, appearing bored and amused all at once. Chris sighed, "What are you doing with that slave girl? You fool, she's a witch like all those women here. Despicable creatures," he spat, hoping Lena actually would understand it was an act. But his lies were convincing and he worried she'd believe every word. "So, tell me, what genius idea do you have? Wait, don't tell me - you're going to huff around in a circle until you get your own way? Sorry babe, vampires don't always get what they want. But I'll pretend to go along with it if it makes you happy. All the better to kill you afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:11 am

Katherine huffed, almost stomping her foot in frustrating, but holding it back. "Don't lie, Chris. This girl must mean something to you," Lena was so confused and broken at Chris feet, her hands grasping his leg tightly as she sobbed. He didn't mean what he said, did he?

"Get over here, bitch," Kat snarled, pulling her back towards her by the hair. "Chris, if you don't care about the girl...well, I know you care about your own child," And with that she kicked Lena's stomach hard, making the witch cry out loudly in pain, and then try to scramble away. Kat laughed as the girl sobbed and tried to crawl her way pitifully into Chris' lap, clutching her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 am

Chris turned his face away. From Kat, the kick and now the sobbing Lena who clutched to him dearly. If he looked, he'd be broken and she'd know. She'd kill Lena for sure. He faked a smile, refraining from clenching either his jaw or fists as he spoke again. "Nope, got bored in that house so I just had some fun. Didn't mean to get the little witch pregnant. But thanks for thinking to resolve the problem for me; now I won't have to." He didn't look at Lena, but shook his lower body. "Get off, you fool." Take the fucking bait! he snarled in his head, every projection of hate he could muster directed at Kat.

(Darren?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Things
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: