PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Dark Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Chris slammed his foot down on one of the shelf, making the wood crack beneath his foot. He bent and snapped at piece off, breaking smaller bits off here and there to make it more stick-like. And it was uneven. Good, the bitch deserved a painful stake. Influencing Christopher will be her biggest downfall.
Chris made his way back to the changing room, the small obstacle of a closed door in front of him. Pathetic. "Hey, darling, wanna open up?"
"Yeah, that's for pointing that out. I'm sure I never noticed before," he said sarcastically, getting to his feet. "Well, we could start by getting some help. I have a warlock friend. James, he can help us. He helped me get Darren."

Last edited by MoComesToPlayEvil on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Kat waited and waited and waited for someone to answer. "Get the hell away, Chris," she whispered venomously. Where was her Christopher? ''Christopher, b-baby. It's me, Katherine. Please don't let him take you over, please."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Chris had to laugh at that. 'Baby'? What had been going on since he was gone? "Look, let me clear this up for you; now that I'm in control, Christopher is gone, and any influences you may have automatically don't work on me." He rammed the bottom of his new stake into the door, making a small dent. "Now I'm coming in, and I'm not happy."
Eliza heard her phone calling, the loud rock lyrics drifting from Darren's room. Shit! She stormed back, angry that her dramatic exit was ruined to go back to him. Way to go, Eliza! She rolled her eyes as she kicked the door open, using her panther strength to do so, and strutted in. "I need my phone, so fuck off," she mumbled as she ignored the still figure of Darren to one side of the room, and crouched down to grab her phone from her torn dress. Christopher?
"What do you want? Haven't you got better things to do? I know I have." Yes, she was such a cheery person to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Darren gave Eliza a confused look, sighing. She was so hard to get rid off.

''Stay away!'' Kat yelled, backing into the corner with the phone. "Eliza, it's Katherine. Something is happening to Christopher. He's weird, and he's trying to kill me. He says his name is Chris now... I don't know what going on, and I know you don't care if he kills me, but someone needs ot help me help him."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Eliza almost dropped the phone. “What?” she asked, her voice barely a whisper.
Hadn’t she and Enzo trapped Chris for good? “Hold up, Katherine, where are you? And make sure he doesn’t get near you.. he hates vampires. And hate’s putting it mildly.” She’d have to rush to them and get Chris distracted. Damn, she’d have to call Enzo in to help, and Trey, if he was even still alive considering he left and hadn’t returned in days.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:31 pm

"I'm at Victoria's Secret, in a chancing room, and he's outside with a stake," Kat whispered, pressing herself against the wall. "Please hurry up."

Darren's eyes widened when he heard her say Katherine's name. "What is going on?" he asked in a growl, flashing to her side.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:42 pm

"Got it. Be there in a jeffy." Eliza hung up, shoving Darren away. "God, give me space to breathe why don't you. Nothing that concerns you," she said with a flick of her hair, inwardly pissed he was suddenly interested in her now that one of his whores was in need of help.
She dropped the clothes to the ground, pulling them properly on and tying them tight so they wouldn't fall off. "Bloody brilliant time to rip my clothes," she mumbled, and ran out, without another word to Darren.
He wasn't worth wasting her breathe.

"Come, come," Chris shouted merrily, ramming the stake in with every word, "If you open now, I might be more willing to go easier on you. Nah, scrap that, I'll torture you either way, leech."

(Oh man, is it weird that I think Chris is so cool? Possibly the happiest little murderer I ever had. Cute. :'D
Chris: I'm not 'little'.
Rafiki: I was always happy!
Mo: You killed people for just looking at you. Not happy. You were insecure. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:45 pm

"Fuck off," Katherine snarled, reaching into her purse for a pen. It was the only weapon she had, but better than anything else she had.
Darren hurried after Eliza, wondering what the heck was going on. "Tell me what is wrong with Katherine," he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:08 pm

"Feisty little thing you are, huh?" he smirked, ramming it again into the door, which to his achievement, began to give way, a small hole forming. "I'll be there soon, darling. Don't worry."

"Oh, so you want to talk to me now? Tough. Get out of my face before I do it myself," Eliza sneered as she ran, not sparing a moment to glance at him. From the sounds of Katherine, Chris was pretty much close to making her victim number one tonight.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Katherine knew that she could stand up for herself, but if she did, she would be hurting Christopher. How was she supposed to get rid of Chris? "Leave. Leave right now," she snarled.
"I need to know what is happening with her. She is my charge," Darren kept pace beside Eliza, following her to wherever the hell she was going.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Eliza ignored Darren, pressing random numbers into her phone and placing it to her ear. Pick up, pick up!

"Hey, babe. Where the hell are you? Don't you know you-"
"Would you shut it for a second? Chris is back." Hopefully that would add to Enzo's shit list.
"I thought we solved that damn problem."
Was he not worried? That damn guy could kill him easily. He was about the only guy able to do so. "Hello, did you here me? He's back. Right now. Just get your ass to Victoria's Secret before I ask your very enemy to kill you." She hung up with a grunt of annoyance. Maybe if she did ask Chris to- No! Bad thinking.

They made it to their destination, and Eliza let Darren suffer without paying any heed to him.

His hand could perfectly fit in through the hole, and he wasn't worried in the slightest if she tried anything when he did so, for it'd barely take a second to open the door and rip her head off. "Here's Chris," he taunted, mimicking an old film he had seen years ago. Gotta love the crazy guys.

"Chris!"

"Way to ruin the fun, Eliza," Chris pouted, pulling his hand away from the hole as he looked back at her, having a double take as his eyes landed on the vampire figure beside her. "You do realise there's a leech trailing your ass, right? Want me to stake it? I have a mighty stake right here. I'll share the kill. Promise, darling."

All she could do until Enzo arrived would be to distract Chris. "Chris, listen-"

"No, you listen! You think I don't know what you and loverboy did? I remember every second. Can't believe you'd team up with your future husband, aka archenemy, to trap me. Look, it never worked. Failures. Now what the fuck is that filthy leech doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Chris' question about Darren was cut short when the doors blew open, smoke evaporating from the loud smash of shattered glass.

"It's been a while, Enzo," Chris sneered, playing with his stake.

"Not long enough," Enzo muttered, brushing back his brown locks from his forehead, inwardly fuming. "How the fuck did you get out?"

"I have my ways. Besides, I'm better than you." Chris smiled brilliantly at them all.

"Enzo's eyes widened as he finally recognized the vampire near Eliza. "So this is the now famous Darren? My, long way you came from scrubbing toilets." Well, almost scrubbing toilets in his book. Darren's dad had worked for Enzo's, and both men thought it healthy if their sons grew up to be friends, which it wasn't. Enzo had only ever ranted about his higher class and the strength he contained as a young warlock, always making Darren feel worthless in comparison. Enzo still believed he was worthless, especially now.

Eliza was tugged to Enzo as he roughly pulled her away from Darren, receiving a hard stump to his foot as she shoved him off, "I'm not yours yet!" she spat.

"If only you had stayed with me, you wouldn't have to marry the fool," Chris smirked with amusement, laughing at how jealous Enzo appeared to be, how distant Darren was acting, and the jumpiness Eliza seemed to possess. What was with Eliza not staking a vampire? And a vampire king at that. Yes, he knew his business. Chris was always up for planning to kill all the kings and royals within their society, and he had remembered Darren was one of them. If he hadn't been trapped last time, Darren would have been long dead. As would Enzo, the warlock prince.

"Well, it's been nice, but I've got vampires to stake," Chris gestured to Kat standing behind him, clutching a pen in her hand. As if that would hurt him. "And warlocks to piss off. See you later, Enzo." He was dismissing him, promising a fight.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:11 pm

"I'm sick of this shit," Darren grumbled, flashing up to Chris. He grabbed him by the hair and threw him, grinning as he smacked against the wall. Kat, however, cried out with fear.

"Don't hurt him! That's Christopher's body!" She darted out of the changing room and to Darren's side, knowing it would be stupid to check is Christopher was okay when Chris was the one in control.

"Would you rather me let him kill you?" Darren asked with a glare at the girl, then turned his stony stare to Eliza and Enzo. "You said that he's out again, so that must mean you've trapped him before. Do it so that Katherine can have her boyfriend back, and so that I can leave." He didn't want to be in a room with either of them. Especially not Enzo.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Chris' eyes flashed with anger. Okay, so he hadn't been prepared. He needed to get back on his game. Chris had no weaknesses, and that wasn't about to change. "You'll pay for that, Darren," Chris spat, clutching his head. With a last look at them all, he shifted, ripping past them.

Eliza went to chase after him until her stomach flipped again, and she fell to her knees, looking dazed.

"What are you doing?" Enzo shouted at Eliza, shoving her roughly so she fell on all fours, inches from slamming her head on the ground. Her teeth gnashed together, still too woozy to take him on.

"I don't see you helping!" Taking deep breaths, she got to her feet, keeping her face obscured from all eyes.

Enzo chose to ignore that, staring coldly at Darren and Katherine as he spoke to Eliza, "Make sure you are on time for our wedding tomorrow. We'll sort Chris out after."

The wedding. Hell, she'd forgotten it was so soon. If only she could get to Chris before that, maybe he could put a stop to the wedding. Only Chris could fight Enzo. But she knew Chris would be out hiding as he planned. He wouldn't resurface until after he had everything plotted and into motion.

"Where are they? What's going on?" Trey shouted, clinging to Michele as she guided them in to the building, missing the action moments before. Why was Trey acting so... strange? Was his eyes shut closed?

(Very Happy Wedding! And then some...Rebellious action! :DDD)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:41 pm

(Okay, I have to finish a big math thing, but I will reply ASAP!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

(Okay! Razz Take your time. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm

"I have no idea," Michele murmured, going towards her sister, gently guiding Trey behind her.

Darren, ignoring Michelle, was suddenly in Enzo's way, keep him from leaving. He knew she couldn't get involved, but... "That no way to treat your fiancée,'' he remarked, grinning. "Do you act tough to make up for your lack of expertise in...other areas?" He knew he was taunting him, but he hated Enzo, and he hated the way he spoke to Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Eliza stared up at Darren in disbelief. He was standing up to Enzo for her?

Enzo shoved him out of his way, "That's none of your business. Why the fuck do you even care?" He looked from Darren to Eliza, suddenly suspicious. No, this was Eliza, she wouldn't.

Trey couldn't stand not being able to see what was happening. "Where's Christop-Chris?" he asked. If he'd thought to call James sooner and had had his sight, they probably would have made record time, but he had kept them behind.

Eliza looked away from Darren and Enzo, not able to look at either one and finally saw Trey. "Trey? What's wrong?" Why was he with a vampire? Hadn't he gone to get Christopher back only because he felt it wrong for a were and vampire to be together?
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 pm

"No girl deserves such treatment," Darren growled, even though just hours before he had had her tied to a bed. But he hadn't hurt her, which was what mattered. He pushed Enzo back, smiling with satisfaction as he stumbled. "Do I have to kick your ass again, warlock boy?"

Michele watched what was going on with concern, ignoring Eliza as she wrapped her arms around Trey. "He isn't here, baby," she whispered, kissing his cheek. She knew he was freaking out because he was so confused.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Enzo was immediately filled with rage, "Don't forget you once worked for me. Just because you chose to join some filthy bloodsuckers doesn't mean you are better than me." He had to admit, some of that rage was part jealousy. Darren thought he could make him look back in front of Eliza? Think again. Enzo's fist connected with Darren's face a second later, grappling at his shirt as he pulled him around.

"Stop!" She tried to get between both boys, which was difficult. Enzo she understood being like this, but what was Darren's reason?

"Where is he? What's going on?" Trey asked, hearing loud shouts not far from them, but relaxing all the same into Michele's embrace. As long as he had her, he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Katherine grabbed Darren by the back of the shirt, trying to pull him off as he punched Enzo, sending him sprawling back and narrowly missing Eliza. 'Darren, we need to find Chis!" she shouted, trying to get him to listen to her. They didn't need an all out war.

"Darren and Enzo are fighting," Michele explained softly, kissing his cheek. She wanted him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Breathing heavy, with blood spilling over his chin from a busted lip, Enzo tugged Eliza to him, gripping her wrists so hard she groaned under the pressure. "Enzo, let go!" Usually she'd have kicked his ass by now, but being sick had its disadvantages.

"Like hell I will. You're coming home with me, and we're getting married tomorrow. Then, when Chris has killed those bastards," his head inclined to Katherine and Darren, "We'll kill that motherfucker once and for all, even if it's risky for Christopher."

No! Eliza's struggles came to a stand still as Enzo snapped his fingers, murmuring words under his breath and making her body fall limp against his. His eyes stayed on Darren, murderous rage just for him. "Looking forward to spitting on your fucking grave." He lifted the unconscious form of Eliza into his arms, carrying her out of the building and planning to go home and have everything ready by tomorrow.

"Why? If it's over Chris then they're just wasting time. We need to act straight away and they need to get their heads out of the ground." Trey moved his head so as their lips came together, kissing softly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Darren was in front of Enzo in a second, snatching the limp body from his arms. "You don't get o treat her like a toy," he growled, keeping a protective grip on her. He hated to admit it--but he cared.
"I think we might have to act alone, or with Kat," Michele murmured, kissing him gently and seeing her sister start to walk towards them.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:05 pm

"Why's that?" Trey asked, stroking her hair in such affection. "And I should probably apologize to Kat for not warning her about Christopher, huh?"

"She's my fiancee; I can treat her anyway I like! And tomorrow, she's my wife," Enzo sneered in his face, fighting to take her back from him. Why was he being so persistent about her?
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:49 pm

"Yes, you should. And I think ti will just be us because Darren and Enzo are fighting over Eliza," Michele kissed his neck, smiling sadly at her sister as Kat finally made it over to them.

"So, you tow made up, but...what's wrong with Trey's eyes?" she asked, confused.
"Because she doesn't deserve to be treated like garbage," Darren snarled, aiming a hard kick to his stomach, which sent him flying into the wall. "I'll be watching her for the night, and if she wants to go to the wedding tomorrow, she will. If not, then so be it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Things
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: