PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Dark Things - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 am

Trey's grip tightened on Michele. Just because he'd lived in the same house as Darren didn't mean he trusted and accepted him. Christopher may have, but Trey was not even close. And the fact he was fighting over Eliza, pretty much his little sister, he wanted to stop him. Not that Enzo was any better. If he was being honest, Enzo was the worst guy he had ever met.

"Small accident," Trey explained to Kat, "I can't see, but it doesn't matter." He didn't want Michele feeling guilty. "I don't want Darren near Eliza."

Enzo would have snapped up a spell if he hadn't had hit his head so hard, knocking him out cold. Jealousy rage was his biggest trait. It wasn't love that made him want Eliza. No, it was lust and the fact Darren had something he wanted. Enzo would change that.

It was a while before Eliza woke up. Her eyes fluttered open, staring at a chest, strong muscles beneath the cloth, and then she looked further up to see Darren. This was definitely a dream; Darren wouldn't fight for her. No, definitely not. But the dream was nice, and so was being in his arms so close to him. She raised her hand to briefly stroke his cheek. She could do this, right? It was only a dream.

(Enzo will be very angry when he wakens up. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:29 am

"I think she wants to be near him," Michele murmured, squeezing Trey's hand as she watched Darren from across the room.

"Forget about them, guys. We need to get Christopher back," Kat cried, exasperated.
Darren looked down at the bundle in his arms, managing a small grin. "You okay?" he asked a bit awkwardly. He had nevwer thought he'd be saving her from something.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Eliza near Darren? A were leader with a king vampire? Trey scoffed with laughter, until Kat's voice, almost on the stage of whining, came to him loud and clear. "Kat's right. Let's go," he said, waiting for one of them to move. Damnit. Being blind left him three steps behind everything.

His grin reminded her of his playful manner back in his room. This dream was perfect. So real. "I am now. I only wish this was real." Eliza's smile turned sad, still gazing lovingly at him.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Darren's smile fell slowly as he became confused. "Real? This is real..." She must have hit her head pretty hard. He found himself suddenly worrying as he carried her away from Enzo and towards the exit.
Michele gently guided Trey after Kat as they hurried out of the store. "Where would he go?" Kat asked Trey, taking his hand too to help Michele hurry him up.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:25 am

"But the real Darren doesn't care. He never cares about me, and that's okay, because I have you, the Darren I dream about; my Darren," she mumbled into his chest as he walked. Unrequited love hurt. Well, unrequited almost love. She was falling hard.

Trey shuffled along, clinging to both hands, "Uh, that's the thing - I don't know Chris all that well; he keeps to himself. Only Christopher would know and that's kinda impossible right now." If we call up some people to find out if they have seen him though, we might find him. And Enzo, as much as I don't want his help, can find him. He's a strong warlock."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:47 am

Darren sucked in a shocked breath, unable to believe she felt that way. "Eliza...you're not dreaming," And he did care, but he was panicked at being called hers.
"We need to do whatever it takes to get Chris out of Christopher," Kat snarled, anger and panic welling up.

"Take it easy," Michele warned her sister, pulling Trey closer to her. She was so worried about him. "Trey, maybe you should tell us what you know then go home," she suggested softly. "I don't want you to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:20 am

She blinked once, then twice before she screamed, "What?!" She had truly thought it was a dream, otherwise she wouldn't have, ever, been so open about her feelings. And what of Darren, holding her so.. securely, not to mention rescuing her?

Trey shook his head violently in protest, "Hell no! I'm coming. When I shift, I can better sense my surroundings. And then there's Enzo, whom you two are not facing without me. I'll deal with him." He was a little surprised at Kat's anger, only fully understanding just how much she cared about Christopher.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 am

Darren looked down at her, continuing his walk tot the mansion. "It's not a dream," he repeated, giving her a soft smile. "It's okay."
"Then maybe you should shift now. We'll get there faster, and you won't hurt yourself," Michele suggested. She stopped walking and kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 am

Eliza's heart was racing and her face blushed as her body felt extremely hot to her, "I-I.." What did you say in these awkward times? "Are you angry I took your favourite clothes?" She tugged on the clothing at her shoulder, picking a strand of torn fabric, biting her lip from smiling. She had liked how he reacted the first time she ripped it.

"James?"

Enzo was pacing back and forth across his study floor, throwing books of spells to the ground. After he'd woken up and found himself alone in the crumbling building, he'd immediately transported himself back home, with one intent on mind; kill Darren. He was driven by jealousy and lust, and of course, number one: power. He should own everything, not some half warlock-vampire. When they were younger, Enzo would make sure Darren never lived with tranquility. He had been jealous that Darren had both kinds in him, giving him extra. Where Darren had increased strength and speed, Enzo would train hard and perfect his magic. It was Darren's fault he was so powerful magic-wise.

"Enzo, sir?" James gave a small bow. He already knew what was coming. After Trey had contacted him to find out about Christopher, or Chris, James was thrown into the event. Usually he found these things fun, but now, with three friends involved in a war against each other - Enzo, Darren and Trey - it would eventually tear him to bits if he wasn't careful. And James knew from one look at Enzo, whom he served, he had to get ready for a war.

Enzo snapped his fingers, making James' back collide with a stack of books, tumbling them as he fell over. "Where's my book. My book." The one he had filled with devious spells for his enemies.

Trey drew her closer, pulling his hand out of Kat's to wrap around Michele, kissing with a fiery passion. A small cough from Kat brought him back to his senses and he pulled away with a wince, shifting on the spot.

Find Enzo first. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Darren's face hardened and he didn't bother answering. He was back at the house now, taking her back into his bedroom. It was too dangerous for her to be alone with Enzo being an asshole and Chris on the loose. He set her down in the bed, then retreated into the bathroom, closing and locking the door silently behinds him. He needed a minute of silence before he prepared for what he was sure would be war.
"Yes, I think that's best--" Michele started to say, but was interrupted by a growl from her little sister.

"We need to help Christopher first," she snarled, her nails digging into her palms. She was worried, angry, terrified...

"Find Enzo is smarter right now, Kat. You know that. Stop letting how much you care about Christopher affect your choices," Michele snapped, not in the mood for her sister's stubborn attitude. She let her fingers gently curl around Trey's soft, wolf coat.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Eliza just lay on the bed, listening to her heart hammer in her chest and feeling tears prickle at the edges of her eyes. She would not cry! Obviously by locking himself away from her she had scared him off and he had just realised what a big mistake this all was.

She got up, her hand instantly applying pressure to her stomach as it churned and her head spun. It didn't matter; she just had to get out of there and away from everyone. Maybe find Chris and get him to help her out with Enzo.

The only way to find Chris is to find Enzo. Otherwise we'll be like headless chickens out there. Let's go!
Trey rubbed a little against Michele before he leaped, both vampires following. Visiting Enzo was not something Trey enjoyed. In fact, the guy sickened him. But he knew about the agreement for Eliza for as long as she was born and he kept in close contact with James for these specific times of need.

Running through the trees, Trey could sense the different dips in the ground and the obstacles in front of him easily in his wolf form. His sense of smell was extremely good too, and as he took in the whiff of strange scents, he knew they had reached the end of the expanse forestry after an hour of pounding feet, to land in warlock territory.

Do you see a large castle? Yellow brick? That's our destination, Trey told the girls, stopping to regain his energy. They'd need it, and lots more.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Darren washed his face, liking the feeling of the warm water on his skin. He was surprisingly clammy, unwilling to partake in another fight. When he finally left the bedroom, his heart sunk to see Eliza hurrying towards the door. "Where are you going?" he asked quietly.
Kat and Michele both nodded. "I see it," Michele told him, stroking behind his ears soothingly. "Are we just busting in, or should we make a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:34 pm

She swiveled around, knocking her back to the door as she felt her heart shake in surprise. "I-I- Don't do that! Sneaking up on people is rude." She grounded her feet to the ground, unwilling to move or say anything. How could she when she felt herself die a little when he practically hated her? And she forced her eyes to glare into his, avoiding how good he looked or hos some moisture stuck on his neck.

Trey shook his wolf head, purring under her soothing hands. I'm a supposed friend of the warlocks, well, close to one anyway, and if Enzo's not too angry about the Chris situation, he should be willing to help. But... They aren't fond of vampires. Yet, I still say we walk in there; no busting in. I just need to-

Trey cut off, moving away a little as his body shifted, back in his human form with only boxers (underwear was the only thing that remained intact from shift to shift), he reached out blindly for help. "Um, first let's go to the nearest homestead and get me some pants."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:46 pm

"What's wrong?" Darren asked, looking at her a little curiously. She looked so, so pale. Her skin was beautiful, l but she also looked clammy and ill... "Eliza, are you sick? Did Enzo hurt you more than I had thought?" he asked, concerned.
Michele reached for him quickly, steadying him so he didn't walk into anything. "Baby, maybe you should stay in wolf form," It was safer for him.

"Then we won't have to be kept back helping him," Kat grumbled and received a glare from her sister.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:58 pm

She didn't understand him. The words, she got, but him? No. "Why do you care?" she finally asked, voice sounding utterly ddefeated and she dropped to her knees, clutching her stomach as it continued to churn and her head spun, making Darren look silly in a spinning room. Maybe Enzo had done something to her; she never did feel like this before, and she hated it.

"The only reason I'm helping you," he made a motion to point to Kat, then remembered he wasn't really sure where she stood and stopped, "Well, only to help my brother and because Michele cares about you. Otherwise, you could go to hell for all I cared." It was true; Trey hated Kat from the start and he still did.

"I'm staying in this form so James and Enzo will be more trusting. They feel more protective when we're in shifter form."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:01 pm

"Because I do," Darren answered simply, going to lift her up. "I think you need rest," She looked like she could throw up at any moment, or maybe pass out.
Kat growled quietly to herself, and Michele gently guided Trey towards the house. "It's late, so no one is awake. We'll just have to go in with you half naked,"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:09 pm

She wanted to slap him there and then for being so stupid. And herself. How could she feel the way she did for him? That was unnatural. But... Darren was half warlock and half vampire, which meant his parents had did the very thing they were doing. "What happened to your parents?"

(His dad would probably have to be warlock since Enzo mentioned he worked for the king. Razz)

"Or your sister could be put to some use and go sneak in there and get me some pants," Trey whispered, gritting his teeth. After all was safe and well again, he'd be having a small talk with Christopher about Kat. Even if she loved him and Christopher the same, Trey couldn't stand her.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Kat scoffed, unwilling to sneak into a house for an asshole like him.

Michele growled at her sister and tightened her grip on Trey. "One of your friends will lend you pants in there," she told him, kissing his cheek as they got closer tot the door.
Darren's eyes went hard as he covered her with a blanket. "My father...killed my mother, then himself." He had only been young when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Trey sighed, shrugging as he stretched out his arms to find his surroundings and come in contact with the wooden door, knocking on it. The door stood silent for some mere minutes before it magically swung open, a warlock standing on the other side, his eyes tired-looking and wary as he examined his visitors.

"What brings you here at a time like this, Trey? Don't you own a watch, wolf-boy? Some of us are day people, unlike you." He crossed his arms, his eyes narrowed to slits as they roamed over the vampires. "And you bring me enemies. Not to mention your blindness. What is going on?"

"You always were a cheerful man, Grash," Trey retorted, shoving his way past. "Let the girls come in; they're with me, although the bitchy one I have half a mind of telling you to kick her out. Got pants? We;ll talk then."

Grash snapped his fingers, placing pants on Trey. "You'll make us all blind if I didn't give you them sooner. Now why the vampires?"

Eliza let him tuck her in so securely, warmth and comfort making her feel better already. "Why?" she whispered, biting her lip. She was not going to let him kill her. Or himself. And thank fuck they weren't planning on having children; that would ruin everything.

(^.~)

(Anyway, I might get on later - my brother wants on the computer now, so ttyl! <3)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Kat gave both of them a glare that could kill and Michele quickly elbowed her to keep her from saying something stupid. "We're here to--" Speak with Enzo? She didn't know if she was supposed to say that right out... She looked to Trey for an answer, then remembering his blindness, gently took his hand.
"Because his brother made him. My mother used to be my uncle's girlfriend, but...she fell in love with my father. They eloped and ran away, even though it was frowned upon. They lived in hiding for a long time, but my uncle found us, and he compelled my father to kill her, then himself. He would have compelled him to kill me too, but I was hiding. he didn't know I was home," Darren explained quietly, tucking Eliza gently into his bed. He cleared his throat, not used to telling that story to others. "You should...rest..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:00 pm

"Enzo?" Grash asked before Trey could even open his mouth. The warlock sighed, taking a seat facing them all, still eying the two vampires, slightly amused as his eyes fell on one of their hands entwined with Trey's. Well, that's new.

"Isn't it always?" Trey retorted, reaching out and feeling his way to a seat, pulling Michele after him.

"That ass keeps getting us in hot water. I won't be surprised if he kills himself," Grash grumbled. He was both bitter by Enzo's actions and the fact that he was no longer considered a royal. Bloody cousins.

"Yeah, okay, criticize your cousin some other time, right now I need action. I'm wondering if you can do anything to help with my eyesight."

"What eyesight? Trey, I'm a warlock; I work with magic, not miracles. If you want, I can give you spells to use as weapons, but that's it. So, what's it to you two?" Grash turned on the vampires, not exactly feeling nice towards the one scowling. She looked like trouble.

Eliza pulled one arm out from under the covers, stroking his cheek. His history was horrible. "Will you stay?" she asked, slipping her arm tighter around the back of his neck, drawing him closer. He had been through so much and yet, he was still strong.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Michele stroked Trey's hair soothingly, knowing how badly he wished to have his eyesight back. "We need Enzo's help with something," she murmured to the warlock. "How soon can we see him?"

"It better be soon," Kat growled, more to herself than to him, but she got the point across.
Darren was surprised but how...touchy she was. "Uh, sure," He definitely wasn't his cocky self in these kind of situations. He laid with her slowly, letting his arms wrap delicately around her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:09 pm

He clenched and unclenched his jaw. Trey had hoped Grash would be able to help him, but apparently not in the way he had wanted.

"What help are you requesting?" Grash asked, looking from one vampire to the other. "Enzo despises vampires, so I think your luck runs out there."

"He'll help. It's to do with Chris," Trey said, and Grash exploded into a fit of laughter.

"I love that kid. Maybe he'll get rid of my problems."

"Not helping," Trey growled, leaning into Michele some more, feeling completely comforted, "Enzo will want to get rid of Chris as soon as possible, so I'm sure he'll give the vampires a miss for once."

"Perhaps. Now answer me this: why are you," he gestured to Kat, "So riddled up over this?"

She breathed a sigh of content, nuzzling her body closer to his. She was surprised, just a little though, by his sudden obedience and soft touches towards her. Even Eliza was gentle, although she wasn't sure if it was the dizziness, or the thought of liking him. "Fall asleep with me?" she whispered, breath hitting his cheek as she brought her other arm up to wrap around his neck, entwining her hands at the end. She felt so at peace with him right then.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Darren's eyes widened almost comically. "I--Yes, if you want me too..." He had never been so sweet with a woman before. It was strange, and frankly, terrifying. She tightened his hold on her just slightly, letting himself slide under the blankets with her. She was so, so warm...
"I'm Christopher's girlfriend," Katherine snapped, thinking that it was none of the man's business, but if that would get her up to see Enzo, then fine.

"Just please let us see him," Michele added in a much kinder tone, rubbing Trey's back. "It's very important that we get rid of Chris."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:29 pm

She smiled slowly, eyes shining as she watched him get closer to her. "I really do. More than anything," Eliza murmured, closing her eyes as she rested her face into his shoulder, purring almost inaudibly. She wanted to know her dreams were real. She wanted to live one dream for just once at least.

Grash's eyebrows rose, "Well, this is something. Both Feltz brothers have fallen for their enemies. That will be a scandal that'll go down in history." He ignored Kat from then out, focusing on Michele and Trey.

"By all means, go see him. But let me provide you with some thing..." he muttered, standing up and walking around, fumbling with bottles from the next room, glasses clinking. He came back, one small glass bottle the size of a mandarin. "This'll keep you protected from spells, even Enzo's, but it only lasts twenty minutes." He threw it to the scowling vampire. "Now get out." It was an order for all three of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Things
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: