PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:41 am

"Don't call me that," Tracey said, her nerves escalating inside of her at his proximity. Now she kind of wished she would of told Billy where she was. This demon was probably going to rape her and brain wash her like the one that was with Ariana. "Yeah sure," She said, quickly going into explaining the first lessons they had been through.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 am

Alors had silently watched her as she droned on about metaphors and whatnot, things he really didn't care about. Twice he had 'accidentally' brushed her hand with his, but he was still looking for a response of some kind to initiate his plans. And when she had turned her face to him to ask if he was listening, Alors quickly dipped in and pressed his lips to hers, cupping her cheek with one hand and kissing her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:56 am

Tracey's eyes had open wide when she had felt his lips on hers, the feeling was so foreign because her and Billy didn't usually kiss like that. So unexpectedly. And for a second she almost faltered and kissed him back but instead she pushed him away with her magic.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her eyes still wide and her cheeks burning up. "I'm with someone... And I-I thought you were too."

(Bae: T.T *kills herself*)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 am

That wasn't suppose to happen. Maybe he still didn't have all his tricks back from his old player days. Alors shook his head. He knew, he could almost feel her breaking into the kiss, and then they were there again. "You're just so amazing. I always admired you in class, and you're so pretty." He reached out a hand and held hers, but it was gentle. "Don't stop this." Her reference to her already being taken only highlighted her lack for a real answer, because there was none.

(Alors: But..! :/ )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:06 am

(Bae: D= You kissed another girl!)

Tracey felt her cheeks burning and her eyes went between their hands and his eyes. Why was he being so nice? And showing interest? "Stop what?" She asked softly, "I'm just tutoring you..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:13 am

(Alors: ...I have my reasons. -___-)

"This," he gestured between them. "I like you, a lot. I want you," he whispered, leaning in again, but slower and more hesitant. Alors was clearly trying hard, stripping away all the bad. His thumb caressed the back of her hand, soft long strokes.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:23 am

(Bae: Then explain!!)

Tracey felt her pulse race and she couldn't pull away. She hated that her body was reacting like this. "Look, you might be a nice guy and all but... I'm just your tutor." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:30 am

(Alors: Mo says no. ;o )

"Not to me, you aren't." And because he recognised his advantage, Alors leaned in and kissed her again, his lips moving slow and sure over hers, his unoccupied hand tangling in her hair so as she wouldn't break away though he was sure she wouldn't this time.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:34 am

Tracey couldn't push away this time, her body didn't allow her to. She forgot about Billy and the tutoring and just simply kissed him back, her hand gently going up to his cheek.

(Bae: At least give me a hint Mo!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 am

(Mo: No, only Nash gets a hint. 'Tis to cause some drama. Alors returns to his old games, kinda, and lots of drama shall ka-boom! : D)

His tongue dipped between his lips to glide over hers, rousing them apart before the kiss deepened and their tongues tangled, exploring the other. Alors' hands fell to her hips, drawing her to him all the more and onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:43 am

Tracey whimpered softly once she was on his lap, her hands were shaking in nervousness. She was kissing another man and... She was liking it. What was wrong with her?

(Nashi: Wink )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:49 am

(Mo: Aha, shh. Razz)

He massaged her back with soft strokes, his fingers trailing softly over the thin material of her shirt. He knew he had her, and he had to say, she was quite the kisser. Alors teased her with further breathtaking kisses when he broke away from her lips to pay heed to her jaw, neck, behind the ear, nipping her earlobe softly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 am

Tracey bit her lip hard to keep herself from moaning. Her body felt out of control, and hot all over. Why was he doing this to her? Her hands knotted in his hair gently as he kissed and licked her neck, making her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 am

Alors felt as if he was being transported back years before, where this act was something of an everyday activity. He hadn't forgotten what ways to run his fingertips over various parts of a girl to make her gasp, or how to tease her into waking more. It was for this purpose that he had chosen a table furthest from anything in the library. Just her and him. A soft grunt muffled into her neck when she grabbed his hair, and he slipped his hands to the hem of her shirt, dancing over her hot skin and enticing yet another tremble from her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:11 am

This was wrong... So wrong... But why couldn't she stop it. Tracey felt shiver after shiver run over her body, and she felt herself becoming aroused. How far was he going to take this? Did... Did this even count as rape? He was the one seducing her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:18 am

Her shirt was gone, as was his. Alors drew a little back to acknowledge the pale blue bra trimmed in lace, before his fingers slid up to her shoulders and teased the straps off, exposing just a little more of those breasts hidden behind blue. He leaned down and laced the top curve of her breasts with soft, lingering kisses.

(Back soon!!!)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:21 am

(Okay!!! ^.^)

"Please stop..." She whispered softly, not really pulling away but she was trembling now. Tears stinging her eyes. "I don't want this, I have a boyfriend..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:54 pm

(I was only suppose to be gone 30 mins, but nope, parents always interfere. -____-)

"You don't want me? But I want you," he soothed, his lips returning to hers again. "As for your boyfriend, sweetheart he's fucking other girls behind your back. He doesn't deserve you. I would treat you like a princess." His eyes remained level with hers, hands stroking her hair as he coaxed her into falling for him and forgetting the bastard warlock.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 pm

"What?" Tracey said, her eyes saddening a bit when he said that about Billy... And a part believed him because she did doubt her boyfriend. "I want you too... But not here... Seem's too slutty."

(It's okay ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:26 pm

He inwardly felt proud of himself. "Where then? Your place? Why not take us there?" He had seen witches and warlocks do that before, though he wasn't exactly sure on how heavy a spell it would be. Alors still spoke softly to her, insisting he cared a lot about her, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Tracey nodded slowly, her hands wrapping around him as she transported them and their things to her bedroom. The door locked in the process. "This is better..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 pm

So much better. He preferred the privacy. Alors smiled as he shifted her onto her back, him on top. "So much better." He kissed her softly again, letting everything build up again before he ventured deeper. He had her like putty in his palm now. And his hips rocked at a slow pace over hers, his member ready.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:53 pm

A moan freely escaped Tracey's lips now as they kissed, her hands traveling down his naked chest softly until she stopped at the hem of his pants. It was odd, to be in bed with a man she barely knew. These actions weren't a mystery to her though, this wouldn't be her first time.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Not before long he was unclasping her bra, welcoming the sight of hard nipples all for him. They weren't as big as Bae's--- Alors gyrated himself harder into her, diminishing whatever thoughts he had been having. His mouth sucked one of the buds, swirling his tongue around it with slow laps. He was enjoying the noises he quaked from her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Tracey wrapped her legs around him and rocked her hips harder against his. She could feel her panties becoming soaked by the friction and the way he paid attention to her nipples drove her crazy.

(Bae: *hides in a hole and dies*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: