PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm

"Mm," he murmured, his lips pressing into her neck, teeth grazing her warm kiss and tongue ebbing along it in a slow trail, much the same as his slow thrusting. Easton knew it would give her that feeling of want, just as he felt it affect him, causing him to take the thrusts a notch faster.

"Yes," he breathed, throwing his head back and grunting as a wave of pleasure hit him. Alors really couldn't stand for the teasing anymore; he had to have her, feel her tightness clench his length and that wonderful graze as he thrusted.

He pushed her back on the bed, leaning on top of her, still in between her legs and his eyes glinting in a mischievous light. "How does this feel?" he whispered, pressing his pulsating member against her wetness, feeling his excitement grow.

(Yay! ^_^ Ninja skills got me back. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:30 pm

A loud groan escaped Bae's lips as he pressed against her, her body arching in want. A want she hadn't felt in so long. This time it was much more than being aroused, she needed Alors with every inch of her. "Oh fuck baby, you feel so amazing." She breathed, catching his lips in a deep kiss.
~*~*~
"Harder," She found herself begging, but this wasn't her anymore. This was a part of her that seemed insatiable to the sexual activity, she kept finding herself wanting more.

(Imma shower real quick! And I asked you some things in the special RP please answer!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:37 pm

It was her kiss that caught him, having him bury deep inside her in one thrust, and Alors moaned into her lips, teeth nipping her tongue as his hips retracted their bit to rock back and plummet himself in her again. After so long, he was actually involved in sex and with Bae.

"Now you beg," he groaned, obeying to her beg with much reluctance and the mirrored want he felt for her. Easton gripped her hips tightly, gyrating himself against her in a rough way, with his member gripped in sweet tightness.

(Okays! And I did. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Ariana didn't allow him to finish speaking when she caught his lips in a passionate kiss. She didn't want to hear his voice right now, not talking anyways. She wanted to enjoy this moment, every bit of it because she knew that when she got attached like she was he would push her away.
~*~*~
"Oh my-" Bae cried out, her hands gripping his sheets. He was so big inside of her, now she could see why he had been with many woman before. He was so damn good at this. And although she hated his dominance over her she would allow it, she knew how much he wanted and needed this. And it had been a long time for him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Easton more than welcomed the kiss, letting his tongue roll over hers erotically and entangling them together, his hips continually working to have her again and again. Every coherent thought washed away then. He didn't care though; he was in a lustful act of pleasure and intense desire with Ariana.

There was a brief moment Alors believed it could go all wrong, that he was still a danger to woman during sex, until she moaned and he was sure it couldn't. Their hips sizzled with friction as thrusts got faster and her tightness was never relenting of him, bringing him to near over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Ariana came pretty quickly after that, her body shivering slowly underneath his as she cried out. It was amazing to be there in her high with him.
~*~*~
Bae's lips moved fiercely against his, her hands moving up to tangle in his hair and to raise her body closer to his. She was in pure bliss and she was sure she would be moaning to the top of her lungs if she wasn't kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Easton worked her up a little afterwards, until his own release flooded through him, making him collapse contently by her side as he pulled the sheet over them, their bodies still in their entanglement, but neither making a move to undo it.

He thought of how they'd both no doubt be waking those with surround rooms of his, making him smirk as kept his grinding to that breathless rate, when he finally hit her g-spot, taunting it before he hit it hard again and again, wanting to reel her with their first time together.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:46 pm

"Fuck," She whimpered softly, gripping him tighter as her walls tightened around him in delight. He would make her come if she kept pounding into her like that. Oh, it would be a long day of this.
(Bae is scared the condom will break XD)
~*~*~
Ariana buried her face against his neck and kissed it softly as her eyes drooped. She felt so tired now, it was hard to ever move away from him.

(I posted the characters!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Alors was by no means gentle or careful with his way of her, his deep throbbing member grazing against her inner walls in such a delightful way he was grunting her name as wave after wave of heat flashed through him.

(Alors says she doesn't seem scared in the rp. x3)

Easton ran a hand from her forearm along her thigh, letting his fingers sweep over her in a cooling gesture of tranquility. Seeing her content left him warm and fuzzy inside, hugging her to him as her face buried at his neck.

(I saw! : D Mo loves them and their pictures. <3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:22 pm

(Very Happy YAY! I am working on a post, although it will not be fabulous like yours.)
(Cause her rp self doesn't know the condoms are expired!)

"Fuck, fuck fuck!" Bae cried out as her coil suddenly snapped without a warning. She couldn't believe he had achieved her release in such a quick manner.

(Pausing with the other two love birds for tonight. I am seriously having a brain shut down!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 pm

(Pfft, my post wasn't, but yours was. :3)
(Alors says what she doesn't know can't hurt her... I hope. O_O)

He wasn't there yet, but he soon was, what with his continued thrusting, almost as rough as before, and his quick release seeping from him so fast he hadn't expected it then. Though, Alors wasn't down yet. Especially not when her heat burned him like so and made his length feel on fire.

(No problem. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 pm

When Bae could think clearly again, she managed to push his body underneath hers this time. It was her turn to have it her way. Her hips where quickly riding him once again since his member never softened inside of her and she was still horny as hell.

(<3 You are too sweet but yours were better)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Alors' hands trailed down her back, finally ending as they gripped her bum, similarly to when he had during her first lap dance, and keeping her thrusts as rough as his were, although she seemed to be doing that fine herself. He groaned, his head plummeting back on the bed and biting his bottom lip enough he drew blood.

(No they weren't! Fine, they were equal, okay? x3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Bae kissed and bit against his neck as she rode him with abandon. He was so filling and amazing that it had her abdomen tight once again. It was as if she didn't have any stamina to hold back when she was with him like this.
~*~*~
Ariana's eyes didn't open until it was morning when loud knocking woke her up from her wonderful sleep. She grunted and snuggled closer to Easton, maybe they would go away if nobody answered.

"ARIANA! Open up, I know you're in there." Tracey's voice trailed loudly as more knocking came at the lack of response.
(XD Funny!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Alors' release came before he had time to prepare for it, and he felt her heat burning him a lot stronger than before. Probably the sex, he concluded, falling from his high, but still working the thrusts as hard as before, waiting for her climax to seize the moment.

"Mm, make it stop," Easton mumbled, burying his face in her pillow and wounding his arm around her tighter. Didn't people understand when no one answered the door they didn't want to be disturbed?

(Ooh, I think I know why she's so insistent at that door. O_O)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:33 pm

What brought Bae over the edge as well was the feel of his release, the way his member swelled and twitched inside of her. Just thinking about it she got shivers.
~*~*~
"Ariana?" Tracey asked, confussion in her voice now before she knocked yet again.

"Ugh," Ariana groaned and slowly pulled away from Easton. "Stay here and quiet." She whispered into his ear before she kissed his lips, hurrying to get a robe so she could cover up and slip outside. "What? It's early Trace." She mumbled.

"Umm no it's not, you missed your morning classes so I worried. Mikey missed his classes too." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. "They told me that ex of his was in his room last night, I think he's cheating on me." She murmured.

Ariana sighed to hide the panic she felt inside. She had missed ALL of her morning classes. Oh shit... "Can we talk about this over dinner before I go to work..." She offered getting a slight nod from her friend. "Okay, and bring the morning work then. I must be getting sick or something." She mumbled as she watched Tracey walk away.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Alors had to pull out after that, needing some moments to recover after such an erotic go of it. "Bae," he groaned, his hands pulling her hips to him to ensure she stayed close.

(Surprised Mikey's an ass lusting for Ariana. Too bad no one mentioned Bae made it a threesome. x3)

Easton was sitting up on the bed when Ariana came back into the room. He was running his hands through his dark hair and down along his face, finally lifting his arms out to stretch and yawn. "What was that all about?" he asked groggily.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Bae's lips softly met his, in a slow and passionate kiss. "You are amazing," She finally murmured against his lips, pressing her body intimately against his.
~*~*~
"She worried cause I slept through all of my morning classes." Ariana said as she climbed back into bed and laid on her back. "And someone told her Mikey's ex was in his room last night and she is jealous." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Haven was on high alert, listening for sounds coming from the dark shadows that the forest created. It was the middle of the afternoon, but the high trees blocked out most of the light. The only thing that was bright was the shimmering surface of the lake. She stood on the bank, looking down at the water. Art had wanted to come out here, even though it was against the rules. Haven didn't care about that, but the forest felt dangerous, and she had no idea what Art had planned. Why would he want to come out to a remote lake in the middle of a dark forest? They hadn't talked much more about her being a werewolf, and she had started to think that he was really okay with it, but what if he had told the other Daggers and now he was under orders to get rid of her? It was a fear that dwelled in the back of her mind, slowly moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm

"Maybe they're thinking of those two people that came into the library with him. Fuck, wait, so he's dating your friend?" he asked, eyes wide. The warlock was a fucking bastard; he obviously had eyes for his Ariana. Easton pulled back the covers and grabbed his clothes, pulling them on. He ignored the fact she was lying back on the bed again clad in only a night-gown. Otherwise they wouldn't get anywhere.

"Mm, no, we're amazing," he amended, grinning, still breathless. Alors never anticipated feeling that climax, or being one with another woman again. After she had died, his future looked bleak and full of dark shadows, but since meeting Bae, light was seeping in little by little.

Art finally showed himself, running feet away from the small, rocky, cliff edge as he jumped into the air, plunging into the water seconds later with a splash. When he resurfaced, Art was hollering with the adrenaline rush, swimming to the lake's edge by Haven and grinning up at her. "Come on, don't be a prude; strip off and join me." Of course, after Charles had 'gave out' to them earlier in the corridors, skinny dipping was the only thing stuck in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Was he naked in a lake? He had brought her out to a secluded forest to skinny dip? Haven wasn't sure whether she was relieved or pissed. Of course his plans had to revolve around something sexual. When was the last time they'd had a romantic date? Oh, that's right--Never! She huffed and sat down on the bank, making no move to strip or even look at him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:16 pm

"Yeah he is, why?" Ariana asked, sitting down when he was suddenly out of bed. "What's the hurry?" She asked, she thought they would spend some more time in bed...
~*~*~
Bae smiled and kissed his lips softly. She never thought she would be able to ever open up like this with anyone or even feel the way he made her feel but he did. And Bae had never been happier.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Art pouted when he caught her eyes flare with disdain. "Haven, baby, why aren't you joining me? Don't make me get out of here," he warned in a slightly threatening tone he usually used with paranormals. And of course, she didn't react in anyway terrified by him, so he climbed out of the lake dripping wet and knelt in front of her. "Haven?"

"Charles is going to kill me and if he finds out I'm actually fucking you instead of our pretend bullshit, he'll have my head on a stick. Plus, didn't you say you two were friends? He won't like that I'm "using you."" He pulled the last of his clothes on, fixing his shirt as he leaned over the bed to kiss her lips. "Because that wanker you call your mate is lusting after you, that's why. He's not your mate, but a guy who wants in your pants."

"Are we going to go on another extravagant date today?" Unfortunately, after the incident with his dad and Ladarius, they'd have to stay on campus if they wished to live to see another day.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Haven had to look towards the sky so she wouldn't be tempted to look at his body. "Get away from me or I'll bite off your penis,'' she warned with a slight growl. "Maybe you'll enjoy it. Anything to get my mouth on you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Ariana had cringed when he said he was fucking her, she hated the use of that word. Made her feel like some sort of slut or something but she hid those feelings away. His next words surprised her greatly though. "Mikey? No... You got that wrong, he's protective. And he loves Tracey." She said, sounding as innocent as she ever did. She wondered what he was going to do now if and when he left.
~*~*~
Bae smiled and settled more into the bed, thinking about it. "I hope so," She said with a grin. "But I believe you are the one who owes me a real first date." She teased him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: