PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Ariana found one of his hands and tangled her fingers with hers, she tried as best as she could to keep her nerves at bay but it wasn't working. "Okay," She whispered against his lips, looking into his eyes to see that he wanted this as well... And that he meant it.
~*~*~
Bae would have blushed if she were capable of doing so. She smiled at him and nodded her head in agreement. "Get dressed then sexy ass," She teased.
~*~*~
"How far is it?" Charles asked as he looked at her for a moment before he looked away at the window again.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 pm

He raised his hips to hers, his member easing into her entrance. Easton wasn't sure at what point it'd hurt her, but he was sure he'd be able to tell then. He kissed her, suddenly a fierce battle with their tongues, needing to distract her before she'd experience the pain.

Alors laughed then, pulling a new pair of pants and boxers on, and retrieving his shirt from the floor. He picked up his discarded condom and threw it in with the tapes, making a detour to the bathroom to wash his hands. He wasn't going to risk anything with her. "Shall we go, or do you want to stare at my 'sexy' ass some more?"

"Only twenty minutes, tops." The journey in had been devastatingly silent, with only the light platter of raindrops falling from the skin making any sort of noise. Alexis had felt his gaze reach her once or twice, but she never glanced over at him. She just wanted to go and and come out, done with it all.

She sighed as she pulled into a car park in front of the clinic, feeling her nerves begin to takeover again, just by the look of the old building.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Charles reached for her hand and squeezed it. "Don't look so nervous, I'm here for you." he said because he thought it was the best thing to say. or maybe the only thing he could say.
~*~*~
Bae chuckled and laced her fingers with his. "I can just walk behind you and stare." She teased, smiling as they walked out of the room together.
~*~*~
Ariana didn't feel anything at first but pressure at first but soon she felt like something snapped and she was being stretched. A soft whimper moved past her lips and into his mouth. She wanted the pain to go away and she trusted that he would take it away.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Alexis nodded, slipping her hand free as she got out of the car. She didn't want him to think she suddenly needed to depend on him; she would be cool and collective. "Let's just get this shit done." And she began walking ahead.

"If you insist, I guess I'm not one to stop you," Alors teased back, though his arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to him, and not giving his offer a chance.

Easton kissed her, murmuring soothing words as he kept going, and waiting until it would wash over her. He really hated that part, knowing he was causing her pain where it gave him pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 pm

"Will it still hurt if you start moving it?" Ariana asked quietly, her eyes locking with his for a moment as she panted. The pain was slowly numbing but it was still there. He was big and... So hot inside of her.
~*~*~
Bae rested her head on his shoulder and smiled. It felt odd to walk down this halls with someone by her side like this but she felt happy. For once she had no worries.
~*~*~
"As you wish." Charles said as he followed her inside. He really hoped they could help... And that it would be quick.
(Sorry I took so long! A friend came over real quick to say hi.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:19 pm

"I don't think so," he replied, not bothering to think back to old times with others, because none of thm mattered, and this was his and Ariana's time. Easton pulled back, his member coming back and thrusted in, being as slow and gentle as he could, while reading her facial expressions for response and trying to keep a lid on the groans that threatened to spill.

When they arrived in at the cafeteria, Alors felt the weight of the stares people gave of who were in there. It wasn't packed, but there was still a great number in the room. Was it so strange to see two demons dating? Or maybe it was because of who they were before?

Alexis hated waiting, and just about jumped out of her seat when they were called into the room. She really didn't care if Charles came in or not, but she did find a strange sense of support from him.

"What appears to be the problem, Miss... Arnova?" he read off the small chart.

Didn't it say it on there? "I want rid of the thing, baby, whatever."

The doctor in the white coat gave her an old look. "Okay, how old is it?"

"I don't know," Alexis exclaimed, looking to Charles. Just a little over two weeks, wasn't it?

"Two weeks, at least."

"Uh huh, and you're a vampire, yes?"

She rolled her eyes. "Didn't you read the damn form?"

"Miss Arnova, do you know about the abortion time limits for a vampire?" The doctor cleared his throat, looking to Charles. "Are you the father?"

Alexis was frowning, with her fangs elongating as time passed. What time limit? Couldn't he just do whatever it was and kill it?
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm

"Yes I suppose..." Charles said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But I'm really here to just support her, umm pretend I'm not here." He told the doctor, feeling like Alexis will jump at the doctor any second.
~*~*~
Ariana bit down another whimper as the feeling of pain began to mix with the pleasure until it slowly only became pleasure. Her hands fisted behind his neck lightly, moaning as he continued to thrust gently in and out of her.
~*~*~
Bae wanted to scowl at the stares but she decided it was just better to ignore them. She grabbed a tray for both her and Alors and simply walked down the buffet of food.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:46 pm

"Vampires can get an abortion up until six days because the growth period is quicker than any other. In other words, you're too late," the doctor told Alexis, offering a sympathetic glance towards Charles.

"No, I don't care about the thing, just kill it. It's not doing any good inside me, and there's no way I'm having it!" Alexis' voice was shrill as she trembled with anger. And deep down, she was terrified. "You warlock doctors are useless!"

The doctor was stern as he addressed her, "Miss, if you don't calm down, I'll be obligated to-"

"Oh no, you're going to get rid of it and then I'll calm the fuck down."

He shook his head, "That's against the law here. This practice isn't about to be risked by getting rid of something you don't want. If you had been careful, it wouldn't have happened. Excuse me, sir, what are you - your species?"

Easton kissed her sweetly, smiling as he saw her eyes flutter with the same sensation that was driving through him. He took the pace a little faster, his breath quickening as he did, and her tight walls hugging his length as he was thrusting in and out.

"Are you sure you want to stay and eat here?" Alors whispered, although he wasn't bothered all too much. No, he just caught the look of annoyance flashing in Bae's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:52 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." Bae said as she grabbed a Caesar chicken salad. "I just hate people staring, that's all. I'll survive." She smiled at him, brushing her hand against his before she kept moving.
~*~*~
Ariana kissed his lips softly and pressed her forehead against him, her pants becoming heavier and heavier as the feeling in her abdomen tightened. To say she was a bit scared to what was coming was an understatement. But either way, she felt it coming closer.
~*~*~
"What the fuck does it matter when you can't help." Charles said annoyed and stormed out of the room and outside of the building. Great, just fucking great. Now it was his fault that Alexis was pregnant... What was he supposed to do now? And what the fuck would that baby be? Half vampire and half human...
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Alors happily grabbed assorted foods and threw them on his tray, not paying attention to what he choose because he was a little taken by Bae. Or not just a little, but a lot.

Easton's hands tightened around the edge of the table at either side of them as the grinding became deeper when he felt the throbbing rippling inside him. It was more than comforting and alluring at the same time to have their breath mingling when he could hardly breathe to kiss her.

"I was just curious to know what child you're dealing with," he had been saying when the door slammed. Alexis jumped down from the table-bed, shoving the warlock hard in the chest and a threatening hiss escape her lips. "I'm not going to ask one mor-" she whimpered, feeling her body jolt with pain.

"I'm afraid you'll have to leave if you continue to be harassing. If I need to, I'll contact the authorities."

"Don't bother, I was just leaving," she snarled, scowling as she slammed the door shut and stalked away. That was a waste of time and energy, and only made her angry. When she was outside, she spotted Charles further up and it made her fury explode again.

"Why couldn't you wear a fucking condom!"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 pm

"You didn't even notice either so don't fucking blame this all on me!" Charles screamed back at her. "And you were sick already! If you hadn't been so naive we could of had gotten rid of that thing already."
~*~*~
"Easton," She moaned softly, her eyes closing for a moment as she felt a sudden pressure tug in her lower abdomen and she was scared to let it go.
~*~*~
Bae grabbed a bottle of soda from the fridge and walked beside Alors to an empty table. It felt nice to do something normal for a change. Just sitting here having dinner together. "By the way, this doesn't count as a first date." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 pm

"Because you should have known! How many other women did you take to bed and get them pregnant, huh? How was I to know you never wore a fucking condom? It's like the number one rule when having sex!" Alexis tugged at her hair, finally tears streamed down her face and she walked away from him, towards her car.

He knew she was coming and his thrusts were quicker paced, a beautiful friction of her tightness with his length, erupting a fire from the sudden rough movements. Easton groaned, throwing his head back and his member pulsating, releasing as it engulfed him in the desirable flames.

"Was that time at the diner a date?" Alors asked, playing cheeky with her. "If this isn't a date, what is?" he inquired, leaning in to grin at her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 pm

"A date takes planning and asking." Bae said with a grin, leaning a bit closer to him as she spoke. She had never been on an actual date before so she wanted their first date to be extra special.
~*~*~
"Well excuse me for being so damn hot to remember the condom!" Charles yelled, kicking a car he passed by as he ran after her. He had never gotten a girl pregnant before, and he had NEVER forgotten a condom.
~*~*~
Ariana cried out loudly when she suddenly felt waves of pleasure washing over her, one after the other. She was moaning and panting as she supposed she had her very first orgasm. And the feeling had been blissful,
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:58 pm

(Lol at the NEVER. xD Didn't The Fray ever teach him anything? Razz)

Alexis heard his footsteps approaching and she got into her car before he could do anything. She heard the anger in his words and she knew it was not good to get a demon all hot and bothered. Alexis wiped her tears, cursing at the mascara marks streaking her face as she violently began to rub them.

"Will you, Miss Bae, come on a completely out of the blue date with me tomorrow?" he asked, smiling as he turned to look at his tray and groan. He had picked up a lot of raw meat. What had he been doing snatching werewolf snacks?

Easton didn't slow down until she had whimpered her last moan, and he hugged her to him as he rolled onto the table next to her, easing himself out and nuzzling his head under hers, his chest heaving with exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Ariana ran her hand along his hair slowly and giggled, cuddling closer to him. "We just had sex in the library." She whispered quietly, nuzzling his warm neck with her lips.
~*~*~
"I would be honored, Mister Alors." Bae said with a grin, passing a plate of pizza towards him. "I knew you weren't paying attention." She teased.
~*~*~
Charles didn't get into the car but began to walk, a string of curses being muttered as he did. He had just made the biggest mistake of his life. What was he supposed to do now? How did he get a vampire to lose a baby?

(XD Apparently not! :3)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 pm

"We just had sex on a table," he pointed out, forgetting the library part for the time being. He could hardly believe it. "Are you okay?" Easton asked, a little worried he may have gone to rough for her first time. In all honesty, he was surprised the table was still standing.

"Really? I find that quote offending; you could have snapped me out of the trance," Alors chuckled, grateful for the pizza. "So our date; do you have any requirements?"

Alexis saw Charles walking in the other direction, which filled her with relief. She wouldn't have been able to stand an entire twenty minutes in the car with him. She wanted to snap his neck and scream at him at the same time. And she knew he was feeling the same way. Alexis started the car, stilling her hands on the wheel as she steered out.

She paced her bedroom floor, her hands caught in her hair as she ran through her opinions. She finally thought of self-harming. That could kill the thing, right? She didn't need some warlock wanker to do it for her. He was probably sitting back in his office laughing with other doctors. The bastard.

(Heehee, he should. Tsk tsk. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:32 pm

It took Charles twice as long to get to the school but he was there. He went straight to his room, not wanting to see or speak with anyone. He thought that maybe if he got Alexis drunk enough that maybe she would lose the little devil.
~*~*~
"I feel great." Ariana whispered, walking her fingers up his abdomen slowly. "I think I might be a little sore in the morning but no big deal." She was grateful that he cared. If only they could stay in here forever though. The library seemed to bring them good luck... Her first real kiss and her first time.
~*~*~
"I have just one," Bae said as she mixed the dressing into her salad before she added the cheese and croutons. "It has to be fun." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Alexis let the shower run as she sat on its cold floor. The blade in her hand reflected the light in the bathroom, and she shook as she grazed it on her wrist. She wasn't sure how to do it - the cutting, but she had to try; to start somewhere. She finally figured that cutting along her stomach would weaken the baby and draw away her blood and energy, therefore killing it.

But first, she had to test it out on her arm. Alexis hissed as she sliced the blade into her wet flesh, watching the dark blood well up from the small slit and wash away with the pouring water. It stung, but as she made the second cut, she began feeling hazy with the sensation. Her blood was particularly nice to her, but it did make her think of blood that was - such as Charles'.

(-_- She resorted to cutting. D:)

Easton hummed, tilting her face to him as he shared a kiss, smiling with happiness. "I could kiss you better come morning, if you want," he offered, running another hand down her side.

"Oh, I promise you; it will be," he murmured, dark and secretive. He only had to think of the actual date now. Fun would be easy, wouldn't it? "We should see a witch first, shouldn't we?" He wanted to know if he had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 pm

"We can do that tomorrow morning, our date can be tomorrow night." Bae said around a huge bite of lettuce. "Do you think that maybe a witch professor could help? More experienced and such."
~*~*~
"I do want..." Ariana murmured against his lips, a huge grin there. "Stay with me tonight?" She asked cutely, wrapping her arms around him.

(Post with Charles tomorrow, night! <3)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:12 am

"Sounds like a date," he teased. "Uh, I guess. But we'd have to get someone we could trust." There was plenty of witches and warlocks who would use the opportunity to turn on a demon.

"Stay here, with you, in a library, all night? How could I resist?" Easton nuzzled closer to her, his eyes closing as he enjoyed their moment. "You know, I feel bad for the people who study at this table," he suddenly whispered, his chest rumbling in laughter.

(Okays. Oiche, darling. :3 <3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:20 am

"Not here at the library, in my room." Ariana said with a chuckle. She did not want to be here when the library opened. That would be embarrassing. She chuckled again at his last comment, kissing his jaw softly. "They won't know." She said.
~*~*~
"That's the problem, the trusting part." Bae said with a sigh. Plus his father had so much influence in this school... Who would be someone who wasn't tainted with that.

(Post with Charles later, promise!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 pm

"Okay, then. I like your room, anyway," he shrugged, not getting up just yet. "Can't we just stay here a little longer? I like the thought of lying here with you, in the library, naked, and on a table." Easton laughed, thinking that tale will never get old.

"Well, do you have any allies at this school that could lend us a hand and point us in the right direction?" This was where Alors anti-social life was a bad idea.

(Lol, okays. :3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

"My list might be really small but maybe I can think of someone." Bae said with a smile, reaching her hand across the table and taking his. "We'll find someone, don't worry." She whispered.
~*~*~
Ariana felt herself blush again, a chuckle brushing past her lips. "I can't believe you deflowered me on a table." She said, her laughter still very evident. "How did this even happen?"
~*~*~
Charles couldn't seem to get himself to sleep that night, he kept wondering about Alexis. She hadn't seem well with handling all this. It was well past midnight when he got his ass out of bed and went in search of her room. Thankfully they had stopped by it earlier so he remembered the number.

It took him a minute or two before he knocked on the door, calling her name softly a few times before he dared to open the unlocked door and look inside.

"Alexis? It's me Charles... I wanted to know if you were doing okay." He said as he closed the door behind him and turned on the lights. Where was she?
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 pm

How could he not worry? They were on thin ice with his father; he could strike back at them at any moment. No, it was Ladarius that was the danger. He would come to the school without a bother and take revenge. "Hopefully," Alors murmured, dropping his eyes to his food.

"'Deflowered' you? You read too many historical romance books, Ariana," Easton teased, kissing below her ear as he whispered. "It happened because I really like you, and you really like me."

Alexis groaned, making another slice to her wrist - this time deeper. "Why do you keep healing?" she whined, shivering in the cold. All the warm water had run cold now, but she didn't have a mind to stand up and turn of the nuzzle. Instead, she kept slicing her wrist with the blade, fascinated when the blood ran and mixed with the water, and only to grumble when the wound would heal again.

She heard something outside her bathroom door, and deciding it was a bird outside, continued with her cutting. Didn't depression kill a baby?
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Ariana chuckled and looked up into his eyes. She wanted to tell him that she was maybe falling in love with him but she didn't have the nerve. Instead she kissed his lips again before she spoke. *Maybe I do... How was your first time like?"
~*~*~
Charles furrowed his brow when he heard noises from the bathroom and slowly eased the door open. He was surprised to see Alexis sitting in the water while slitting her wrists. "Alexis!" He exclaimed, moving towards her.
~*~*~
Bae finished the rest of her meal in silence before she moved to sit beside him, nudging him with her foot. "Let's go for a walk sexy boy, or maybe some training." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: