PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Push RP

Go down 
+2
Munchkin<3
Lacie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie

The Push RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Nina laughed at Audrey's comment before joining the girl and digging in, carefully holding Melanie in her lap with one arm. The baby was quiet and content after eating. "I always worry about bleeders when I'm out with her. It's so bad for a baby's ears, let alone ours."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Audrey shivered. For some reason, bleeders were her biggest fear. She supposed it was because of some traumatic incident in her childhood, but she didn't have any memories of her child hood. "They won't do anything to innocents, and that's all we are right now, remember?" Audrey reminded her. Her power made them look like average human beings. It was appearances that could be recognized, thats what got you in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:55 pm

"I know, but...I've been in Division before. You never know what those people could remember..." Nina hadn't changed much, but she had a child now, and she didn't suspect any of them to be looking for a woman with a child.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 am

Audrey shook her head, "I don't think they would do anything so public.." But she could be wrong. She didn't remember ever being in Division, but she suspected that that was where she grew up.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:17 am

"I really hope not," Nina said, watching the people as they passed by on the street. "But it never hurts to be extra careful. I'd get plastic surgery if I had the money,"
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:48 am

Audrey shook her head, swallowing the food in her mouth. "You're too pretty to change your face." She told her like she was stating a fact.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:53 am

Nina laughed, finish up her drink. "That's sweet of you," It was nice to be complimented. "Ready to go?" she asked, seeing Audrey finish off the last of her food.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:55 am

"Mhmm," Audrey mumbled around her glass as she took one last sip and then put some money out on the table to cover the bill. "Let's go!" She said cheerfully, hopping up from the table.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:07 am

Nina put some money on the table to cover the tip before standing with Melanie. She waved goodbye to the cute waiter before following her into the street.

They'd walked only a few feet when Nina thought she saw a familiar face cross the street, but quickly passed it off as paranoia. "They have a cute baby store not far from here. I was thinking that we could look there, since it's closer to the house." They passed by an alleyway and into the slightly less populated part of town, and she reminded herself that they were shadowed.

It was only a moment later that she saw the face again, and this time she didn't pass it off as paranoia. "Audrey...I see someone...I need you to take the baby, and to go in the other direction and take her home," she whispered, slowly guiding Audrey into the shadows. "I'm going to walk in the other direction, so they don't notice you two. I don't have time to explain, but I'll find my way back to the house as soon as I can." Because even if she wasn't recognized, she needed to be careful and keep her baby safe.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am

Audrey did exactly as she was told, too stunned to say anything. She hadn't ever been in a situation like this and she was terrified for her new friend. She thought that maybe if she got back to the house in time, she could find Ronnie to help her.

Cobey's eyes glinted with excitement as he stalked Nina. He remembered her alright, and he was going to have fun trailing her like prey. He knew she could sense something following her, and he enjoyed watching her tense back from the shadows. He would trail her until they came to a secluded place with not many people around, and then, he would take her by force.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am

Nina waited for a moment until she knew Audrey was far enough away with Melanie, then she ducked around the corner. There was a street market near by, and if she got to it, they couldn't touch her. She didn't think they'd spotted her yet, but she was tensed, in case they did. She slid into the shadows of a near-by apartment building, seeing the lights of the market up ahead.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 am

As soon as she was in the discreet ally, away from public eye, he was on her. Cobey sneaked up from behind her and wrapped a hand over her mouth while the other pressed her back against him, restraining her. "Hunny, I'm home." He purred dangerously in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 am

Nina's eyes widened at the familiar voice. She knew she had recognized the man, but not who he was. Now she knew exactly who it was. This was much worse than she'd realized. She backed up slowly, pushing him to make him move. As soon as she was in reach, her hand grabbed the strong metal water pop that had broken and was left half hanging from a building. She swung it with all her force into his thigh, then his side. She was getting home to Melanie. She wasn't letting them touch her anymore.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:36 am

Cobey had grunted a little at her blows, not having expected him. When she went to make a run for it, her froze her in her steps with his moving abilities. He strolled towards her frozen body, everything but her head was frozen. He chuckled darkly as he came face to face with her. "Did I forget to tell you? I can do that now." He said proudly, then snapped his fingers as a group of men came to lift her body up. He dialed a number in his pphone and only seconds later a car pulled up, windows tinted dark. "Let's go boys." He called to them as they all piled into the stretched out car.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 am

Nina couldn't think straight as she was loaded into the car and laid out on a seat. She hadn't expected that at all, and now she didn't know how to get away. She licked her lips, realizing that she could still move her mouth and tongue. "Division doesn't need anything from me. Just let me go," she murmured, wishing she could move her neck and turn her face into the seat. It was a nightmare all over again.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 am

Cobey let his powers drop once his men had her tied up securely. "You left with out even saying goodbye," He told her in a mocking voice.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:02 am

"Oh, so sorry. I really should have thanked you too," Nina said sarcastically, venom in her voice. She was good at hiding her fear. She needed to not show weakness and find a way to get back to Melanie, without these men ever finding out about her.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 am

"Well, of course you should of." Cobey told her, kicking his feet up and smiling smugly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 am

"Then thank you Cobey. Mm, there's nothing like being forced into sex. It's just too bad that you have such a small dick," Nina said mockingly, smiling with fake sweetness. "Smallest I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 am

"And I bet a whore like you have seen plenty," Cobey shot back at her. They pulled up to Division's headquarters at that moment and Cobey got out, his men carrying Nina close behind him. When they got inside, Cobey ordered them to a room where she would be staying with constant surveillance.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:19 am

"Until I came here, I hadn't seen any!" Nina shot back as the men carried her away. She bit one in the shoulder and he threw her into the room none too gently.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:42 am

Cobey whistled to himself happily as he went off to do some work for a couple of hours. When he came back to check in on Nina, and relieve one of her guards, her found that she was still tied up. He grinned amused. "I like you better when your restrained like this." He drawled.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 am

Nina opened her eyes slowly, absolutely exhausted. She'd spent hours and hours just thinking, trying to find any way to get out, but she had nothing. "I know, Cobey. I remember exactly what you liked, and restrained, defenseless girls are definitely on that list."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:48 am

"You've got quite the mouth," Cobey observed, throwing himself on the couch and peering at her lazily. "I wonder if you could use for other things that do not involve talking." He mocked loving the way she squirmed uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:50 am

"Like biting you, perhaps?" Nina asked, closing her eyes again. She wanted to be far, far away from him, back with her baby and the friends she'd made. She could only hope that Melanie was safe, and that Cobey and the other men were too busy to use her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Push RP
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: