PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Push RP

Go down 
+2
Munchkin<3
Lacie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

The Push RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:50 am

Gale thought for a moment. "We have a day and a half left before we can get an oppurtunity," he told her, wrapping his arm around her without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 am

"Why's that?" Nina asked, resting her cheek against his chest. She actually kind of missed it being bare, so she let one hand slip just slighlty under his t-shirt to rest on his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

"Cause they'll all be getting drunk friday night and we can escape without being noticed, and even then, it'll be awhile before they can get over their hangovers on saturday," he grinned, placing his hand gently on her side when she rested a hand on his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Nina nodded, remembering that he had actually told her that, but she was so...out of it. "I don't want to get you and your sister in trouble," she told him, squeezing his hand.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Gale shook his head. "Don't worry about it," he said, squeezing her hand gently. "We'll figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 pm

"But if it puts your or her in danger, I don't want you to have anything to do with this. I'll figure it out on my own, like last time," Nina said sternly, like she was giving a child a warning.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 pm

"Let me get you out first," he said, "If I can get Saturday off I can say that I'm heading back home to see my sister. I can use my Shadow to keep you hidden from any Sniffers they might send until then."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Nina sighed softly, letting some of the tenseness our of her body. She was so on edge. "Okay. That sounds...fine." The sooner she got back to her baby, the better.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:37 pm

"Good," Gale told her, squeezing her hand gently. "Let me get you back to your daughter and let me worry about everything else," he said, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:25 pm

"I don't want to make your life hard," Nina argued tiredly, pressing her face against his shoulder. "Tell me if...it's too hard."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 pm

"Just relax," Gale murmured to her. "I'll take care of everything I promise." he said, squeezing her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:07 am

"I don't want to burden you," Nina whispered, her eyes showing how much it hurt her to think of someone else suffering to help her, but at the same time, she needed to get back to her baby.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:05 pm

"You can't keep running forever, James..." Nel's voice echoed through the white walls, James recognized as a dream. The white walls, the echoing voices; the fact he had no will...

"What are you doing here?" He asked, turning to see her sitting behind him. She was crossed legged on the floor, dressed like she used to when she pretended to be his sister. Small, delicate and innocent.

"I care about you, James... She is no good for you. She's going to be the death of you." Nel said, pulling his body down with her mind. "Please come home James... Come home..." Her voice drifted then, the edges of the dream becoming unclear and suddenly-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

He groaned and moved his hand to turn off the alarm clock. He looked beside him and saw Elle was still sleeping and he smiled, rolling out of bed and deciding to go for a jog and get some breakfast before she woke up. He really needed to clear his mind.

~*~*~

Nel gasped once he awoke from the dream, she took deep needy breaths and looked around the empty training room. She had woken up early, they wouldn't help her... She knew that now. Understood it. So why should she keep the end of her deal. She wouldn't go anywhere, oh no. But she would take matters into her own hands.

She was taking this place down from the inside out...
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Elle rolled naked out of the bed with a major bedhead, feeling the place next to her for warmth. Normally, panic would seize her but she was sure he had just gone out for a run which they would normally do together. She had stopped excersizing though because her metabolism somehow increased and caused her to drop twenty pounds, enough to see rib.

That was a month ago. Now, she looked vibrant and healthy, in better shape than she was before as she walked to the kitchen with her robe flowing open to make breakfast. What would James want? She smiled at the thought of his smile, the way he looked at her and touched her, and the way she felt about him...

It made her so happy. "Eggs? A smoothie? An egg smoothie...no--oh," she felt her mouth water when she thought of making a creamy custard and some eclairs. She'd do that tonight thought, maybe, for now she was going to make--

"Chocolate chip pancakes," she nodded, setting her golden pistol on the counter. "Can't go wrong with chocolate chip pancakes. About an hour later, the table was set romantically with fruits, pancakes, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, and ham. Elle sat at a chair with the paper and her robe closed, waiting patiently for James.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:51 pm

"I can smell food from down the block." James said when he opened the door and walked inside. He grinned wide when he saw his beautiful Elle sitting down on the table with the paper. "Did I wake you when I left?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Elle walked over and gave him a hug, not letting go. "No, I don't think so. It was probably the first natural way I've woken up in a long time." She inhaled the sweaty scent that was hovering around him and felt her stomach tighten wantonly. "Did you run into any trouble?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:09 pm

"Not a soul that would hurt me." James said with a cocky grin before he tilted her chin up and kissed her lips slowly. "So, what's for breakfast?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Elle sat down at the table and gestured him to sit down. "Just about everything. I went a little crazy," she admitted with a guilty smile.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:57 pm

"This is your usual crazy." James said softly as he sat down, piling food onto his plate. "You seem in a great mood though."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Elle smiled shyly, "I had a good dream," she mumbled around a sudden bite of pancakes. She took one and piled some bacon, hashbrowns, and eggs on it, then poured syrup over it and put another pancake on top.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm

"Care to share?" James asked with a playful grin, nudging her foot with his. The food was beyond delicious.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:19 pm

"What do people like us always dream of?" Elle asked with a soft smile, "We weren't running anymore." She took a big bite of her pancake sandwich and felt his foot up with hers.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:27 pm

"I don't have dreams about that." James said, furrowing his brow. Why didn't he? "Sounds amazing though, that way we could have a nice apartment. I could marry you and have amazing lives together."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Elle felt a flush crawl up her neck and flood into her cheeks, making them pink. That was the other part of the dream...well sort of. They were already married, and she was-- "I wonder why," she mused outloud, cutting the thought short.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:42 pm

James wiggled his eyebrows and took her hand so he could kiss it. "I'll fight for that dream every day of my life until I see it through. You know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Push RP
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: