PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Push RP

Go down 
+2
Munchkin<3
Lacie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:24 am

Ohkay so it's kind of, mostly, based off the movie called Push(You don't have to know the movie in order to participate, I explained everything you need to know, but I thought it would be fun. MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE POWERS, NOT JUST THE NAMES. Some of them are a little differant then what you might think.

So there are people born with certain powers, the gene is usually passed down by a parent :

Pushers:Potentialy the most dangerous. They can push specific thoughts, memories or emotions into your head. For an example they can make you believe there is a fire in the next room, or that the person you love is really a liarr, someone who hates you. They can tell you what is right from wrong. The things/ ideas that they plant in your head can last days, weeks or even years. They need to gain a persons trust in order to make it work longer, last longer.
Movers: They can move inanimate objects with their minds.
Watchers: Very rare. They self-induce visions of the future. They see the future, but the future always changes, so they learn to track it, make it better or make it worse.
Bleeders:They have the ability to emit high-pitched sonic vibrations that cause ruptures in the targets blood vessels. In other words... they scream really loud, causing glass to break and your ears to bleed.
Sniffs:they hhave the ability to track people or objects over long distances. And no, it's not like a dog who sniffs around the area. You give them something that the person has touched, and like a phsycic, they can see visions and tell you where to go.
Shifters:They have the ability to shift patterns of the light on any object to create illusions to the naked eye. Works on a touch basis, but once the illusion is established, it works for short periods of time. For an example: making a person see a one dollar bill as a 100 dollar bill. The length of the shift depends on expierence and ability.
Shadows: They have the ability to hide people or objects. So if you were being targeted by a Sniff, a Shadow would make their visions dark. You would have to stay with the person who is a Shadow in order to keep from being seen by the Sniffs.
Wipers:They have the ability to erase memories, temporarily or permenant. Based on their expierence.
Stitches:Healers. They can stitch cells back together or apart. THey can heal, or unheal. Either way it is a painful process.

Ohkay so those are all the differant people powers^^^ and then there is the organization that wass made to track them down. Their called Division. And Division kidnaps people with the powers and runs tests on them. (Division is also an organization that includes both humans and Paranormal. The one who set it up is a Pusher.) No one has ever been able to escape division and people are always on the run from them. They do NOT always test them though. They train them because Division wants to take over the world. And a Pusher can make someone think that they want to be there. If Division finds someone too powerful, someone they can't control.. they kill them.

Alright so you can pick what you want your character to be: Stitches, Wipers, Shadows, Shifters, Sniffs, Bleeders, Watchers, Movers, or Pushers.

The only thing that we NEED, Is a Pusher who runs Division. The big bad guy. Then if you want to make more bad guys, they would be his followers. I would take the bad guy.. but I kind of suck at creating evil but you can always ask if you don't get anything

ALSO, most of these supernaturals, the ones who have yet to be caught by Division, are living on their own. They stick to themselves because it makes it easier for them to escape. BUT, some of them group together, trying to form a group to undertake Division, set their friends, their parents, loved ones, free. So right now, this group is living in an abandoned apartment in New Jersey. People come and go as they please, nobody is forced to join their rebel group. But they have to move a lot, with Division constantly on their tails. They are working on finding enough Shadows to Hide them all of them so they can stay where they are.

So make a character, and I'll put them up here Also, REMEMBER TO USE CORRECT GRAMMER! Thank you

CHARACTERS:

Blake: Pusher. Runs Division. Black shaggy hair, tall and dark eyes. The strongest Pusher. Kidnaps people with special gifts, wanting to use them for an army that the world will not be able to beat. Confident, shows little mercy. Has many people in his organization. Will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Kills people who are threats.

Cobey : Cross-mixed(Very, very rare) between a Bleeder and a Mover. Bleeder being his more dominate feature. Cropped brown hair with brown eyes. He and Blake have been friends for a long time. Long enough for him to gain a certain trust, certain love for Blake and what he does in Division. He and Blake are basically twins in personality and dreams, Blake being the strongest out of the two.

Ronnie(Short for Veronica): Dark brown hair, tinted with red that is slightly curley, wavey that flowes down to her belly button. Tan skin. Nose peirced and average height. Dark, lime green eyes. Raspy voice that sounds kind of seductive. She is a Mover! And is part of the rebel group that lives in the apartment. She's kind of quiet, but speaks her mind. When it comes to Division, she wants brutal revenge. They killed her parents, including her baby sister. 17 years old.

Track: A Sniff. He's 17, straight black hair down to the middle of his neck, it shags in front of his eyes because he though he can see through touches, he is actually blind. His eyes are a foggy light blue, a little on the cocky side and does his best to keep his blindnes hidden.

Sift: A Shadow. She's 19, though a little on the shy side, she keeps to herself for the most part, though she keeps her eyes on people she trusts and likes, protecting them with her powers when they need it. She has mousy brown hair that is cut in a slant towards her chin and light violet eyes.

Leon- Pusher- 5'8. Brown, messy hair and Bright blue eyes, with hints of silver. Uses his power to get ANYTHING he wants, and cares for typically no one but himself.

Elle: Long black hair and wispy black bangs, vibrant green eyes, slender, curvy body, heart shaped face, 17 years old. Pusher. Looks kind of innocent, her makeup is always pretty and flawless.

Mia: Long red hair and bright green eyes. She's sweet and funny, but has an attitude. She short, but doesnt let that stop her and she willing to change the furture in anyway possible to stop the Division. Her visions are recorded down on whatever she can find and come out in streams of images that she draws. Mia is determined and a ready to save the world from Division

Nel: A mover, 17 years old, 5'6, medium length auborn hair with dark chocolate brown eyes, slender yet curvy body, has an attitude problem.

James: A pusher, 6'0, 20 years old, short shaggy brown hair, forest green eyes, somewhat muscular body, personality: unknown since he is very closed up.

Koksa-Wiper. He is 18 years old. Tall and mysterious. Has a dark past. Black hair, and bright amber eyes. He doesn't talk alot but when he does, it is harsh. Loves to make trouble. He works in the Division..

Ashling-Watcher. She is 17. Tall and slender. Is an orphan and travels alot. Her name meaning Dream or Visions, her mother was a Watcher, her father a Pusher, but were killed by the Division. She is very caring and wants to do good in the world. Short curly black hair, emerald eyes. Good friends with Mia.

Nina: A Pusher. 17 years old. Long, light brown hair that falls in waves. Simple, light green eyes. Tall and thin. She's very stealthy. Lives by herself but travels from place ot place, so she doesn't really have a home. Doesn't dislike or like Division. She does most things depending on what she's offered to do them. Quiet, but angered very easily.

Joshua: A Wiper. 19 years old. Shaggy blonde hair. Golden brown eyes that you can get lost in. Well built. He's a joker, and loves to have fun. He stays in an apartment by himself. He's been practicing Wiping since he was young, so he's pretty experienced. He's only serious when it comes to Division. He hates them. He's very laid back, and he doesn't offend easily.

Leeza: Stitcher- Average hight, Average brown hair, average build, brown eyes with flecks of gold, pretty much just average looks that come in handy when hideing from the division. Skilled in her practice, the only odd thing about her is a birth mark on her right thigh, perfectly portraying threaded stitching needles.

Victoria-(goes by Tori too) Long brown wavy hair. Blue highlights. Brown eyes. Looks perfect even without makeup. Sweet inocent. She is a watcher.

Rose- Shadow. 5'3, lean and slender. Long dark, thick brunette hair-almost black with black highlights and so thick it looks like she's wearing a headdress- that tumbles down just past her butt. Strong and fierce but also shy at times while at other times she's very rowdy. Her body is a guy's dream and nightmare since she's so curvalicious. Well-toned with a creamy tan and large, big round doe-like emerald green eyes. Full, soft, kissable rosey raspberry lips. Pregnant- one month.

^^^All these Characters Are TAKEN.

Oh kay so Watch this ! It might help you understand things better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afT1fAwSr-Q
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:11 am

(Hey Collee Imma go ahead and start with Nel, we can plot as we go along ;D)

Nel had spent two months exactly training and plotting with the Division. She realized the world was so much more easy if you were inside the mastermind. She had had many close calls with Blake but Cobbey,

Cobbey had become some sort of an ally inside these walls. Close friends? She didn't think so but he was one of the few that talked to her and didn't pull out a weapon to kill her. She wasn't trusted yet and they all had a damn good reason not to but she couldn't let them know that.

Right now she turned off her steps machine, pulling down her hot pants and fixing her bra and ponytail as she searched for a towel and water. She had big plans and the Division was just a pawn in hers, just as she was sure she was just a pawn in their plans. A win-win situation but she hoped to be the last one standing and laughing.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Cobey watched, sitting on an unused mat, as everyone trained. He was scoping out skills that would best benefit Division. People who had extra abilities that could help them in the long room. It was a terribly boring job but a job he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Nel caught sight of Cobbey and smiled, he was sitting alone watching everyone else. He was probably following Blake's slimy orders. She jogged over to him and sat down beside him. "Any new prodigy's to satisfy Blakey?" She said in an amused tone.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 pm

"Maybe," Cobey said distractedly, his eyes still trained on the people training. "Not really." He sighed. They hadn't had someone with a special anything for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 pm

"Have you ever tried to give these watching a different approach?" Nel suggested with a smirk. "Maybe not have your watchful eyes here twenty four seven. After dinner some people gather here and fight... There, I have seen a few abilities. When there isn't eyes watching."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Cobey sighed again. He knew about the training after hours, of course, but he had thought it was just them messing around, nothing serious. If he was finding out that he had to give up more of his time to sneak around and watch them with out them knowing, it was just going to be a pain in the ass. He hated this part of the job. He liked combat much more then just sitting back and watching. "Lovely," He said sarcastically, "More hours for me."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Nel bumped her shoulder with his. "Aww come on, just think about the less hours you could get if you actually discover something good. " She said with a chuckle. "Now, you want to do some combat with me? You owe me." She batted her eyelashes at him and pouted. Oh how she loved playing with Cobey and Blake.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Cobey rolled his eyes, thinking about telling her that he was still on his watch guard but a quick look at the boring combat going on around the gym was enough for him to shake his head in disappointment. "You're not really in my... level of combat." He told her honestly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:55 pm

"Honey, they aren't in your level of combat. I doubt they have even fought in the real world. Me on the other hand, I escaped the Division and have been on the run for a few years. I know real combat. But if you are too scared...." She trailed and stood up. "I'll go target practice."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Cobey grinned, finding her baiting amusing. "Maybe i'll watch your combat, and decide then if I should be afraid of the young mover," He teased her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:16 pm

"That my friend would be counted as cheating, you know why? Because if I combat to impress you there are no surprises when you and I combat. But it's okay, the fact you hesitated showed me that you are scared. Hesitation is weakness love. " She winked at him and swayed her hips as she walked towards the aiming stating, daggers levitating off the table and following her.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Cobey just shook his head, chuckling a little. She was a feisty little thing, he would give her that. "You forget, I never play fair." He reminded her, as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm

"Ah, right...." Nel trailed with a smirk. "But you forget, neither do I." She said and before the last word escaped her mouth, the dagger was speeding towards Cobey.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Cobey used his own powers to freeze the dagger in mid air, only an inch away from his forehead. "Nice aim," He commented, looking around the dagger so he could see her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Nel grinned widely as she finally turned around and looked at him. "Thanks, I've been practicing." She mused.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Cobey took the dagger out of the air and spun it around his fingers. "Maybe you should try training the others," He suggested, "Might make Blake like you a little bit more."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:46 pm

"Nothing will make Blake like me more. Not even a really good blow job." Nel said, doing a jazz hand movement and a chuckle. "How about you help me teach these losers be real fighters?" She suggested with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 pm

"How about you teach these losers, and I sit back and watch. But please, make it interesting, I do get bored over here." He told her, leaning back and grinning lazily.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:14 pm

"Then we don't have a deal." Nel said crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Cobey raised an eyebrow. "You want to cancel our deal because I refuse to play your games?" He inquired, amused.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm

"I am not breaking that deal." Nel said rolling her eyes. "I meant I am not teaching any losers." She said.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm

"I wasn't aware we had made any other deals?" Cobey asked, confused. He looked at his watch and sighed. Still fifteen more minutes of watching losers.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Nel rolled her eyes and sighed. "Never mind you idiot." She said, frustrated with him. "I'm going for another jog just cause you made me mad." She mumbled. "And tell Blakey he still owes me a little chat."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Cobey waved her off, unaffected. He always made people mad, it didn't really bug him anymore. He leaned back again, his arms behind his head, and continued watching the trainees for the remainder of his fifteen minute shift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Push RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP Empty

Back to top Go down

The Push RP
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: