PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Sweet sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Max, my brother is all I have aside from you, I can't just leave here and not see him for more than a couple weeks," she said then went to the bathroom like he'd asked to run the shower, making the water scalding hot hoping it would burn the bitch.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:38 am

Aiden's hips bucked then with a low groan, he licked her lips and looked up at her. He traveled up her body and latch his mouth on her pert nipple.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:12 pm

"Don't do that," Max told her when he saw her touching her hair. "You'll make some of it fall loose." He lifted her mothers body and brought her into the bathroom. "I know it would be difficult, but I'm not saying to completely cut contact with him, to do so would be suspicious to begin with." he reassured her, taking off her mother's clothes.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:30 pm

"Aye aye captain," Sweet checked her hands then the path she had walked for hairs really quick before walking back into the bathroom. "So what do you want me to do, how can dumb slut Sweet be helpful to you today, Max. The guy--my boyfriend--who is helping me get away with murder." God, she realized. He must really love her.

"Oh my god," Avery held his mouth against her breast and gritted her teeth. That felt so damn good she almost couldn't contain a loud cry of ecstasy. "I need you Aiden," she breathed, stroking him faster as her wetness gushed.

Last edited by Lacee on Fri May 20, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:50 pm

"Don't call yourself that," Max said, frowning softly at her. He supposed though, being exposed to her home again...it dug deep into some old wounds. He finished up with her mother, and placed her in the tub with a gun they had found which matched the one Sweet had used before. Max put a silencer on it and shot it into the woods outside, so that it would seem to have been the gun that her mother shot herself with before placing it on the side of the tub as if it had dropped from her hand. When he was done staging her suicide, Max returned outside to Sweet, whom he found tracing her fingers over the couch.

"Hey," he said softly, slowly walking over to her. "Are you doing alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:55 pm

"Max," Sweet said softly and stood up, looking at him through the dim light and into what seemed like the sweet eternal blackness of his eyes, "How did you know how to get here, to this house?" Her hand found his in the darkness, catching his fingers.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:09 am

Max only nodded. He knew she would be able to tell, but for some reason, he knew he was going to tell her anyways. "I've been here before," he told her, lacing his fingers with hers and looking down into her sweet, ever blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:13 am

Sweet blinked for a few seconds, like some haze had just been lifted. "You--you killed my father?" She squeezed his hand and took a step closer, her eyes intense. "Didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:15 am

Once again Max nodded, his eyes never moving from hers. "Yes, I did," he answered simply, watching, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:19 am

"Wow," Sweet smiled a little and swallowed, licking her lips. "I seriously think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." She would really be happy if that were her birthday present from him for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:26 am

Max smiled easily after she had said that. "I couldn't just sit back and do nothing," he told her, gently touching her cheek and bringing her into his arms. He'd keep her safe for as long as he lived.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:28 am

Sweet rested her cheek against his chest and stood there with him for a few long moments. "Did he suffer," she asked curiously when the question crossed her mind, "Did he know who you were?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:32 am

Max's arms wrapped securely around her waist. "Yes and yes," he answered, kissing the top of her head. "I made it quite clear. I wouldn't have let him think he was just a random victim."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:37 am

Sweet smiled up at him and nodded, "Come on, let's get out--wait..." she walked around him and jogged into her mother and father's bedroom and took the key from the safe after locking it then wiped it down. "Okay, now we can go. Out to dinner. Prefferably somewhere expensive."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:40 am

Max chuckled softly, taking her hand as they snuck out of the house again. "Wherever you wish," he said, kissing her temple and smiling down at her. It was...weird for someone to know of one of his killings, but with Sweet, it almost felt as if it were natural.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:45 am

"So..." Sweet looked up at him, her cheeks feeling a little warm. "Should I not ask who else has fallen victim to those strong hands of yours?" She was smiling though, and also trying to remember to take her pill when they got to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:47 am

"Probably not," Max answered with a small grin. "I try to keep my distance from them, I don't care for learning their names, so I probably wouldn't be able to tell you if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:52 am

"So there has been others? Ballpark: how many?" She asked curiously, her chest feeling light. Like the earth was rid of two very evil demons now, and she didn't have to be scared of anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:55 am

"I honestly couldn't tell you," Max answered her truthfully. "But less..than a hundred," he told her. At least he thought so.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:59 am

Sweet felt her chest tighten and her stomach twist, but only because, "Promise me you'll never let yourself get taken away," she whispered, "I don't think I'd be able to function without you." He was her Max.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:01 am

"I can't make that promise, but know that I'm always extremely careful and planned out," Max told her, squeezing her hand and raising it to his lips to press a soft kiss to her knuckles. "Besides, you know the moment I say I'll never get caught, is the moment I'll slip up. I'd much rather not say it and be able to spend the rest of my life with you."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:08 am

Sweet sucked in a sharp breath and held it, squeezing the hand that he had kissed hard. She couldn't say it or ask, because she didn't want to feel stupid for jumping to conclusions but that had sounded alot...alot like a proposal. Somewhat, at least. Letting out the breath she felt a peaceful smile stretch across her lips. Yeah, the rest of her life with him sounded like bliss.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:12 am

Max smiled down at her and wrapped his arm protectively around her waist. "Come now, let's go get something to eat," he said, taking her downtown.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:16 am

"Wow," Sweet opened the doors and squinted into the restaurant. It was really dim inside, yet shiny and elegant looking, at least from what she could see. It smelled like a blend of different kinds of foods, which made her mouth water.

"Uh hi, table for two," she said when she approached what she thought was the podium with Max right beside her, keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:25 am

Max watched the waitress lead them to their table carefully, though for the moment, he was much more relaxed. Sweet was finally at peace with her past now. And she deserved to be, he would never, never have her go through something like that again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next