PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
collee1818

collee1818

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:57 am

"I haven't seen much of the girls," Nevaeh told him, "Just been working, hanging out with some new friends." She told him evasively. She didn't want to tell him that she tried dating someone a couple of times, but ended it because she knew it wasn't fair. She was only using him to try and get over the man standing right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:03 am

Shane nodded before giving in and actually giving her a small soft smile. "It's good to see you again you know? Especially after we left off so badly."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:10 am

Nevaeh looked a little pained but she let the words slip out anyways. "I missed you Shane." She admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 am

Shane's smile softened further and he gently reached out to touch her wrist. "I've missed you too," he murmured softly, meeting her painful gaze.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Nevaeh sighed and leaned back against the couch. "How have you been feeling? Are things getting better?" She asked. She couldn't fully blame him for the affect his leaving had on her. Shane had had a rough past, loosing his wife and his children in a terrible storm. She knew he still blamed himself for not being able to save them. It took a lot for him to open up and she wasn't sure he ever fully would.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm

(How did they die? o.o)

Shane nodded, sitting down too. "Yeah, the past couple of weeks have helped me sort things out," he told her, leaning back against the couch a little.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:22 pm

(From a hurricane i thiink? They got trapped in the bathroom and were crushed:/)

Nevaeh swallowed another gulp from her water bottle a little nervously. "What did you figure out then?" She asked, sounding curious.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:13 am

(Oh how lovely o.o)

Shane gave a small shrug. "That....I should finally move on, that I'm actually ready to move on...with you," he told her, his dark eyes following her back up to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 pm

"And if she gets sick the emergency-" Janice started but Aiden sighed and ran a hand through his hair before he continued.

"On the fridge. Janice I got it the first hundred times you told me." Aiden said with his handsome smile. "Go have fun, get eloped. Be wild for once since your teenage years."

She sighed and looked around the house again, giving a tight hug to Brenda and kissing her cheek, it was hard to leave her behind but Aiden had insisted that she and Robby should take a week for a cruise and reserve a week of her vacations so they could go to Disney once Brenda was in summer vacation.

"Please e-mail me every day." She told Aiden and hugged him tight and then hugged his girlfriend. "Keep an eye on him, and on Brenda. Please." She said softly and then finally she looked at her amazing fiancee, Robby. "I guess we can go now..." She said softly with a smile. The nerves and excitement bubbled inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Robby smiled softly and kissed Janice's cheek, feeling excited to leave, but sad that they were leaving Brenda. "We'll be home before you know it," he told the frowning little girl and gave her a tight hug. "Alright babe, it's time," Robby said softly and got their luggage and tickets off the counter, heading towards the door.

"Have a good trip!" Avery called with a kind smile, waving after them as they left, her head a little tilted, just to observe the happy couple holding hands.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 pm

"I hate leaving her behind." Janice said softly after they had gained some distance from the house. They had a few hours to get to the port and even though she had insisted Aiden and Avery to come along with Brenda until the port they had said it would be easier to say goodbye at the house. And she knew that was the truth. Plus she knew that after a while she would stop worrying and could just enjoy her free time with her fiancee, finally get to celebrate for real.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:08 pm

"I know it's hard but it's been awhile," Robby told her softly, squeeing her small hand gently. "We haven't had alone time for the longest time, it'll be good for us."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Janice grinned and looked at him, kissing his fingers lovingly. "I know Robby, that is why I agreed. Because it will be good for us and I miss us and the old days sometimes." She told him sweetly, the excitement bubbling again.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:12 pm

"There's that smile I love," Robby said, giving her a quick kiss. He did miss the old them, alot, but it was great having Brenda around because she brought them both closer, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Janice squeezed his hand and chuckled. "Did we pack everything?" She asked, still being her worrisome self. Taking care of Brenda was turning her into such a mother.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Robby thought for a moment, "Yeah, everything is packed," his cheeks tinged a soft red when he thought about the condoms. It had been a bit presumptuous but Janice told him to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Janice smiled and relaxed against the seat, pulling down her sunglasses. "Wake me up when we are at port." She said softly, still holding his hand close.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 pm

"I will, promise," Robby smiled and looked at her beautiful sleeping face. He had a good feeling and knew right then this trip would be amazing.

It was a few hours later and a couple fast-food stops that they arrived at the port and found a long term parking spot. Once everything was all set, Robby gently shook Janice awake. "We're here babe?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 am

Janice slowly rubbed her eyes and fixed her hair and glasses after she had stretched. "How long did I sleep?" She asked groggily as she got out of the car and popped a mint into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 am

"About the whole drive," Robby smiled and held up a bag, "I saved you some french fries and got a burger," he said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:14 am

"You are the sweetest." Janice said, kissing him softly. "When do we leave?" She asked as she dug into the bag and grabbed a few french fries.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:28 am

Robby looked down at the papers, "Hmm, boarding is now, and it leaves in an hour or so." He was curious to see their room and the ship.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 am

"Do I have to eat my burger before I get on?" Janice asked with a small frown, she hated to eat in a hurry. Plus she was feeling pretty hungry after all that sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:04 am

"Nope, you can eat as slow as you want, sweetheart," Robby said with a smile, his hand rubbing her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:22 am

"I don't think it's that way either." She said with a chuckle as she unwrapped her burger and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next