PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:33 am

Sweet sat in next to Max in the cozy secluded booth and set the backpack between them momentarily. Her eyes studied the waiter curiously, trying to see him, but she couldn't. Well, she was looking but she just...she couldn't notice.

"Hello, my name is Henry, and I'll be your server tonight. Can I get you some drinks to start off with?" He asked the both of them with a polite smile.

Sweet loved the place already, "Two Cokes and a water would be nice, thanks." She would be peeing alot later though. But damn, was she thirsty.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:41 am

Max kept his arm around her, even in the booth. "Feeling alright?" he asked, after they had taken their orders. She seemed to have been drinking a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:45 am

"Yeah I'm fine," Sweet smiled up at him, her white teeth gleaming in the dim light, "I've just been parched ever since..." ever since she'd shot her mother in the head. She looked down at the backpack, "Look at this, Max," she unzipped it slowly, looking around to make sure no one was watching her as she opened it slightly, showing stacks and stacks of hundred dollar bills.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:51 am

Max's eye brows shot up. "Where did all of this come from?" he asked. Damn, this would not be good if they found out she had stolen the money...They would both have to be really careful with this.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:53 am

Sweet blinked, "My father's safe. That's what I went there for...I hadn't thought my mother would be home but..." well she had been, obviously, otherwise they probably wouldn't be sitting in the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:56 am

Max nodded. "Well the money would be going to you or your brother anyway, so I don't think it should cause too much stir. Just don't go putting this in a bank all at once," he said, gently rubbing her hip. "What do you plan on doing with it anyway?" he asked her, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:01 am

Sweet nodded, "I don't think I'm going to put it in a bank at all. I think you should help me count it when we get home, just so we know how much is in here." She was almost positive it could tip a million; almost. For a moment she drifted off and thought about Starbucks...
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:14 am

"Well then, for now, we'll just enjoy ourselves," Max said, closing up the backpack again and smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:18 am

Sweet took a deep breath, her eyes flashing lustfully for a moment up at him, her lips tingling to kiss him. It was like a liquid warmth sliding slowly over her body. "Where is that damn waiter," she grunted and tried to peek around.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:23 am

Max chuckled softly. "C'mere," he told her, seeing her eyes swirl eagerly. He slowly lowered his lips to hers catching her a soft, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:24 am

"Max," Sweet breathed warningly, her eyes fluttering closed when their lips meant. It was too late; her fingers slid into his hair, her other arm wrapping around him to get a little closer. She tilted her neck up a little more and kissed him firmly, making soft noises in her throat.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:28 am

Max's hands ran down her side to her hips, bringing her just a little closer to him as he moved his lips lovingly over hers, kissing her firmly to remind her just how much he was going to protect her and keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:32 am

Sweet felt her heart start to hammer in her chest, her cheeks flushing with bright pink with warmth. She had to use every ounce of her self control not to crawl into his lap and attempt to tear off his clothes and--

"Ma'am," the waiter cleared his throat, having arrived with the drinks. "Your drinks. Have you taken a look at the menu?" He seemed to be trying to ignore it.

Sweet pulled away from Max and shook her head quickly, hoping he would leave. When he did, she was practically hyperventilating, looking through the pockets of her back for her pills.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:35 am

Max gently placed his hands on her arms and kissed her shoulder. "Sweet, pause for a moment," he said, squeezing her gently. "Breathe."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:37 am

Sweet clenched her jaw and puckered her brow in concentration, looking into his eyes while she felt herself gushing. She bit her lip and held in a breath then slowly let it out. "Max, I need my pills," she said as calmly as she could.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:39 am

"I know you do," he said, gently rubbing her lower abdomen. "But I know you can keep control of yourself too," he said, kissing the side of her head as he let her calm herself at least slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:46 am

"I think my hyperventilating was a clear display of how much I can 'help' myself," she said and dug through her pocket and found a pill. Sighing in complete relief once she popped it into her mouth and washed it down with a big swig of Coke.

"It might be a placebo effect thing but... if I didn't have it, I would use probably every lunch break or spare second to come find you or relieve myself," she told him with a soft, honest tone.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:50 am

"I know it's hard, but you have gotten better these past couple of months even without the pills," Max pointed out, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:51 am

"How would you know that?" Sweet scowled a little and looked away from him, squirming in her seat. It wasn't even normal to think about sex all day, it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:55 am

"Because I know how you were when we first met, I know you still need your pills, but you have gotten a little better," Max said softly, perhaps she hadn't noticed it. But she had gone without her pills for some time now and it was only his kiss or touch that made her NEED them again.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:01 am

Sweet looked at Max again for a long moment and licked her dry lips, taking his hand in hers. "You know what...I think you're right..." the only time she really needed them was when she started thinking about his hands all over her body, his sweet kisses, the look in his eyes when he gave her those sexy gazes.

Come to think of it, when was the last time they'd even had sex? Her eyes widened with horror. Oh god...oh god!
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:03 am

Max grinned softly. "You see what I mean?" he said, rubbing her hips slowly. He was so proud of her for getting better too.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:06 am

Sweet swallowed, "Max, when was the last time we..." oh god, she couldn't remember! What had she been thinking? WHAT THE HELL HAD SHE BEEN THINKING. It was almost like she thought it was wrong to want someone that much, to be turned on by someone that much.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:10 am

Max blinked and thought for a moment. "About...three weeks ago, I think," he said, frowning at the shocked look in her eyes. Oh damn, he really hoped she wouldn't blame herself.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:16 am

Sweet sucked in a breath, "Jesus christ, how was I able to without for so damn long, how could you not say anything? Max, why didn't you..." maybe it didn't bother him, she thought. Part of her was terrified he was having sex with someone else, and another told her that he understood her and was waiting to intercept her like he just had moments ago to tell her she didn't need them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next