PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Sweet stuck her key through the door then put it back in her purse. "Jesus christ!" She breathed, her heart hammering in her chest when she saw Max lingering in the doorway. "You scared the shit out of me, Max." But boy was she fucking glad to see him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:26 pm

"Eager aren't we?" Aiden asked, kissing her neck hungrily as he held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:30 pm

"We've waited long enough don't you think?" Avery asked breathlessly, her eyes dark on his. She pulled his shirt up, wanting to oggle and touch every inch of his sexy body, having been completely deprived for over a couple days. It was complete torture.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Aiden helped her with his shirt before he took every last bit of her clothes off. He kissed down her body slowly. They might be deprived but he would drag out the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:42 pm

"Mmm yeah," Avery moaned and arched herself where his mouth was roaming, running her fingers through his hair slowly, tossing her head back. She loved him, despite the child, despite the mother of that child, despite the fact that he smoke and drank and had a lip piercing--which she loved--she wanted him so badly it almost hurt. "Aiden," she whispered tugging on his hair.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Aiden smiled at the way she said his name, making his member strain in his pants. His tongue licked the inside of her thighs, coaxing more and more of those beautiful sounds before he buried himself into pleasuring her heated core. Pleasure her, his Avery.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Avery heard groans getting caught in her throat, her body writhing against his skilled tongue. Her heat pulsed and gushed in pleasure as she reached up to knead her full, sore breasts. "God yes," she groaned softly, her walls quivering against themselves.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:53 pm

"Mmm that's it Ave," Aiden murmured sexily, running one long finger over the length of her before he slowly pushed it in. He wouldn't stop until she was screaming his name.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Avery puckered her brows in pleasure and bit her lip, then let out a long moan when she felt his finger enter her and spread her legs wider. She reached her hand down to his rock-hard length and started stroking him softly, panting deeply.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Max pulled back a little in surprise when Sweet yelped. She was jumpy, and her eyes had a wild, terrified look in her eyes, coupled with relief. Max quickly pulled her inside and shut the door behind him. "Sweet?" he asked, his eyes searching hers for any answers.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:01 pm

A low groan erupted from Aiden's throat, his hips barely managing not to buck into her very soft hand. After a few pumps, he added a second finger inside of her and in time even a third. He went deep and slow, making sure he brushed against her sweetspot.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Sweet looked him wide in the eyes for a long moment and took a deep breath, "Max I...I have to tell you something, something that I did...something bad." She hoped to god he wouldn't freak out and make her go to the police or turn her in. "Promise me you won't leave me," she whispered.

"Oh yes! Aiden," Avery shuddered, her walls tightening ever so slightly around his fingers, her hips moving onto them wantonly as she struggled to get him to meet her eyes. She pumped him a little harder, running her thumb over his tip with an open, watering mouth and glazed eyes.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Max's eyes stayed firm as she looked at him with so much fear. "I won't leave you Sweet, I promise," he told her, his strong hands holding her arms and gently rubbing them to relax her. What in the world could she have done? He knew he wouldn't leave her thuogh, there was nothing that could make him do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Sweet took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "I killed my mother Max," she opened her eyes to meet his. "I shot her right between the eyes and looked at her, I didn't feel anything I--I felt pretty satisfied," she was a horrible person--no, her mother deserved it. Her mother was a horrible person.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:24 pm

"And the body?" Max asked her immediatly, without even thinking. It was the killer in him, it had instincts and knew what needed to be taken care of. The fact that she had killed, didn't bother him in the least. Her mother had deserved it, he had known it.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Sweet sucked in a breath and looked into his eyes for a long moment, then for some reason, started laughing hysterically. "I left her laying there on the floor. It was so damn...I just...I can't believe I shot her."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Max grinned and wrapped his arms tight around her. "I can believe it, that woman tortured you for so long," he said, feeling her laughing into his shirt. "But we have to go clean up the body, I don't want anyone tracing it back to you."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:54 pm

"We can't wait a little bit?" Sweet looked up at him hopefully and squeezed him tighter and buried her face into his chest. Relief and happiness was washing over her again and again.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Max pressed a quick soft, kiss to her lips; unable to help himself after looking at the sweet happiness in her eyes. "No, the longer we wait, the harder the mess will be to clean up or fix up," he told her, taking her hand and leading her quickly out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:08 pm

"Okay," Sweet let her bag go before he pulled her out of the apartment and towards his car, too immersed in her thoughts to pay attention to where she was walking. Gosh, what were they going to do?
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Max took her back to her mother's home, after making sure that there were no cameras he snuck them back inside. "You can stay near the entrance while I clean up if you don't think you can do it," he told her in a hushed voice, gently squeezing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:21 pm

"Wait Max," Sweet asked softly and followed him up to the door, "I can do this. I think I should say some sort of goodbye...plus, I should help, I mean I was the one that..." she looked around, making sure no one was within ear shot, "you know."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Max nodded and gave a small smile. "Just so you know, we'll have to move in a year or so," he told her, leading her back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:35 pm

"A year?" Well she hoped it wasn't far...she didn't want to leave her brother, even if he was with Janice. "What about my brother?" She asked sadly and walked over to were her mothers blood was pooling on the floor around her corpse.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:42 pm

"We'll have to wait and see," Max told her, rolling up his sleeves and handing Sweet a pair of laytex gloves. "Don't touch anything you don't have to. Start the shower and I'll get her fixed up," he told her, tugging on his own pair of gloves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next