PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York City Paranormals 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Charlotte forgot about everything for a moment and hugged her soon to be sister-in-law, well at least she would be if Charlotte had anything to say about it. "Nashlay! Oh my god you're huge," she beamed at her, placing her hands on her swollen stomach.

She heard Trey clear his throat not soon afterwards and froze. "Oh, Nashlay, Trey...I had to bring someone along with me, he's a patient of mine."

"Oh?" Trey said giving her a sharp look. "And what kind of patient might he be? He certainly doesn't smell like a wolf." If she had smuggled a prisoner out...
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:47 am

Nashaly gave Charlotte's hand a soft squeeze before she went around the car to help Rose out. Her senses very aware of Trey because the last thing she wanted was him getting angry.

"I don't think that's any of your business." Cole said from behind Charlotte, wincing again when he hiked his gym bag on his shoulder. "I need her to take the stitches out and period."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Charlotte flinched when she saw him pick up a bag. "Wait, don't push yourself yet," she said, going over to help him. Trey frowned but let his sister go help her patient. He knew that the boy really was one of Charlotte's patients, but even so he did not want this one hanging around for too long, especially since he hadn't picked up on what he was or what he wanted from his sister yet.

He shook his head and followed Nashaly to his mother. "Hello, mom," he said as Rose shuffled out of the car.

"Oh be nice to the poor boy will you," she said, waving her hand at him as she placed her hand on her Nashlay's belly. "Oh, this one is very healthy."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 pm

"Hadn't we talked about babying me?" Cole said with a sly grin as he finally gave up and let her grab the bag from his shoulder.

"Yes he is, he is wide awake during the days." Nashaly said with a smile, she could feel the baby get excited. He loves the attention.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Charlotte gave him a small smile. "I know, but you're still healing, so I have a little bit of leeway," she told him, taking his bag and waiting as Nashlay and Trey brought their mother inside.

---
"You're going to have a handsome little one," she told Nashlay, smiling. "So where are you holing Charlotte, her patient and I for the next little while?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:29 am

"The guest rooms are all ready." Nashaly said with a huge smile. "Just come with me." She added as she helped Rose inside after telling Trey to handle the bags.

She knew that Trey was trying really hard not to say anything about the boy who was standing way to close to Charlotte in his eyes.

"I also hope you guys are hungry, I'm making a big supper for all of us." Nash said, glowing like only a pregnant woman could as she carefully led everyone upstairs.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Charlotte smiled a little uneasily under the intense gaze of her brother. "Thanks Nash, it's a been a really long road," she replied, before lightly touching Cole's hand. "C'mon we'll find a place for you to settle in," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:05 am

"There is an air matress in the closet if you want to use it." Nashaly said softly as she continued to help Rose settle in. Also making sure Trey stayed with her.

Cole smiled a bit when he felt the soft brush of her skin against his hand. "You don't need to go through all this bother you know..." He whispered to her softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:45 am

Trey followed Rose and Nashlay towards Rose's guest room but his eyes stayed locked on Charlotte and the boy until they were out of sight. "Mom, why did you let her bring that boy here?" Trey asked as Rose put her stuff on the bed.

"A blind old woman like myself? I didn't even know he was in the back of the car," she said with an off-handed playfulness. After just a meeting she knew he was a good boy with a good heart even if he was a Demon bent on collecting all seven sins. Plus, it was good for Charlotte to be interested in boys and learn for herself.

///

"I know, but I want to, it's a wolf thing," Charlotte said, giving him a smile though she had to keep herself from looking paranoidly over her shoulder to check if her brother was about to knock Cole's brains out. She visibly relaxed when they got into the guest room. She set down the bags and looked around. Nashlay had definitely done some preparing before they had shown up. "You can take the bed here," she told him, going to look in the closet for the air mattress.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:27 pm

"Yeah, I don't think so." Cole said with a smirky grin. "I can't let a girl take the floor while I sleep on a bed. I'll take the air mattress." He told her with a finality to his tone.

~*~*~

"You know how Char is with her job... Besides she said she would be out of here after she gets the stitches out." Nashaly said quietly as she stood against the door frame. She guessed she would have to keep pretending she had no idea Charlotte was bringing another guest with her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Trey sighed. "Yeah, I still want to keep an eye on him though. Char's still young." And what had got him into the hospital where she worked anyway? How can a guy like that be responsible. Protectiveness flared up in his wolf and he had to work to keep it calm.

Rose waved her hand at him. "Oh Trey, you're overreacting far too much. Against two wolves and two witches, that boy won't stand a chance if he decides to do anything to Charlotte so relax please? For the four of us," she huffed, sitting down on the bed.

///

Charlotte grinned back at him. "You think my brother is going to let me stay in the same room as you big boy?" she asked. Trey would probably want Cole to take the room where he'd be cornered and easy to look out for. Char would probably end up on the couch or in bed with Nashlay if Trey had his way.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Kaylee grinned as Brad led her out of the small restaurant in some what of a hurry. "Have you always lived with this pack?" She asked as they walked the streets.

(If you don't remember where we left off, our last page with them is 14 Smile )
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:54 pm

(Oh my, I thought you had forgotten all about them! Razz)

"Yeah," Brad answered, looking down into her eager eyes. "I think the only reason we stay together sometimes is because we've always been stuck together," he said, grinning at her as he wrapped his arm firmly around her waist so that the other men who were passing would know that she was his.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Kaylee watched as one by one the eyes of the men walking past them went from appreciative, to scared at one glance at the man with her. She giggled softly. She had forgotten what it was like to be with a wolf. Especially one who was so dominant. "It must be nice."

(I remembered Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 pm

(i'll be back in about 20-30 mins, have to take care of my boy Razz )

"As nice as it can be with a love-hate relationship," he said, his wolf satisfied when the men gave them a wide berth. He led her back down the street heading to their hotel. He'd kick Tommy and Eric out in a moment if they were home.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:14 pm

"Sounds just like any other family." Kaylee teased as he steered her in the right directions. She still wasn't wearing any pants though her shirt covered the right places perfectly.

(Okkeee:) )
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Brad felt almost relieved when they made it to the hotel. When he had her in the elevator, he closed the door behind them immediatly and pulled her tight to him. "Ahh, much better," he said, grinning down at her as he pushed the shirt lightly over her hips.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 pm

"So the Champion always brings a girl home after the fight, hmm?" Kaylee asked, remembering what the Tasha girl had said when she hoped it would be her. Her wolf felt very happy that she was the one he was pressing closer and not the bitch Tasha. She slide her hands up his chest to wrap around his neck, making her shirt rise even more.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 pm

"He does," Brad replied, letting his fingers slide over the curve of her full bum. "But only the best," he told her, giving her a full wolfy grin as he lowered his head ever closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Kaylee smirked. "I think he's getting the best tonight." She whispered before finally pressing her lips to his. She couldn't help it, couldn't care if she was just another girl he brought home after a fight. He just really turned her on.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:41 pm

"I already know that," Brad grinned before kissing her passionately. he picked up her hips and wrapped her legs around his waist. The shirt covered her bottom again as they left the elevator but that was the last thing on Brad's mind.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 pm

"Your roommates will be in for quite the show," Kaylee giggled against his lips as he carried her down the hall, her fingers trailing through his hair as she kissed him back hungrily.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Brad squeezed her bum lightly and felt his grin grow. 'Oh I know the both of them will be dying to touch you like I am now." He moved his lips to her ear and murmured in a low deep voice, "Like how I'm going to touch you soon."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:20 am

"But you're my nurse." Cole said with a slight smirk on his face. If her brother wasn't just rooms away, and very keen on hurting him he would of tried to kiss Charlotte again. "But fine, I guess we'll let the big bad wolf assign the sleeping arrangements."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Kaylee shivered at his words, her whole body heating up considerably in anticipation. Her nails dug into his neck a little bit as she silently urged him to pick up the pace. They needed to be in his room already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next