PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York City Paranormals 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

New York City Paranormals 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:42 pm

"Again, don't sound so surprised." Margarette said, leaning up so she could press a soft kiss to his lips. She knew she was hooked... She couldn't leave now while Ren was around.

(I have class now too... Bleh! See you tonight Aud! <3)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Ren grinned and kissed her back slowly. "Think I can convince you to stay then?" he murmured to her softly, resting his forehead lightly against hers so he could look into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 pm

"That's up for discussion." Margarette said with a smile, she knew she meant those words and that she already had the answer to the question of if she should be staying. "So what will we do now? The night is still young." She said.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:39 pm

"Dance with me?" he asked, grinning as the music changed into a ferverant and fast beat. He caught the gazes of several of the guys who had danced with Margarette before. He smirked and his eyes flashed a vibrant green for a moment. They had better learn that she was his, very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:49 pm

"Of course," Marge murmured softly before she untangled herself from him so she could press her back to his front. Their bodies quickly finding their beat again, grinding in time with the beat. Made her think of their sexual encounters earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Ren slid his arms around her body when she turned and ran his hands down to her hips, slowly pressing her back sensually against his body. "Mm, gods you're beautiful when you dance," he murmured against the shell of her ear when she leaned back against him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:18 pm

"I have an amazing partner." She murmured softly, her head resting against his shoulder as she continued to move. She didn't care about the eyes on them or the music. It was just her and Ren there, in their sensual moment.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Ren let his lips gently brush over the skin of her neck when her head titled back. He could feel the looks they were getting, knowing that many people had stopped to watch their sensual dance. He still didn't care though, he was the luckiest guy in this place and he wanted everyone to know and see exactly how incredibly sexy she was.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 am

When his head was bent over her neck, Marge moved her head just a few centimeters and nibbled on his earlobe. She knew she was getting carried away but she didn't care. "You're really giving them a show," She purred softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 pm

"Mmm, I believe that's you," he murmured, gently nipping at her pulse point. His hand splayed over her abdomen, a gesture that meant that she was his and only his. He could feel that she was loving it too.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:01 am

Margarette slowed her movements for a moment when his teeth brought a shiver through her body. Her body slowly grinding against his before tipped his chin up so she could press a soft and sensual kiss to his lips. Maybe it was her. She truly had no problem with Public Displays of Affection.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Ren hummed against her soft lips, meeting the sensual kiss and kissing her back slowly. "We should get out of here," he murmured, his fingers brushing the skin of her mid-drift.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:56 am

Margatte caught his bottom lip between her teeth, her fingers brushing over his lips. "Mmm, lead the way pup." She teased him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Ren smirked. "I should carry you out over my shoulder for that," he teased, before hugging her body to his and smoothly slipping them off the dancefloor and through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:05 pm

"But you won't." Margarette said with a playful wink as they continued to move through the crowd and towards the exit. It had been a good night, she definitely thought so.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:27 pm

"Is that a dare?" Ren asked, with a playfully charming grin, tugging her just a little closer with his arm everytime someone got a little too close.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:37 pm

"Yes, it might be." Marge said, her grin growing wider. "But remember how that would look in front of all these people." She teased him. She loved the way he was protective of her, made her feel... Important.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:06 pm

"Mmm, and we care what other people think?" he asked with a small grin before he swept her out of the bar, leaving the noise and the crowd behind. Now she was all his again.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:14 pm

"You should when you work here." She said with a grin, her eyes shining once they were outside in the night just him and her. "And isn't your brother in law your boss?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 pm

"No he's not, not yet anyway," Ren said, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her close. "Besides, it's by not caring what people think do you get the right impression," he said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:39 pm

"Is that your life lesson of the night?" She said with a grin, her wolf coming to life again when their bodies were pressed close again. "So would you really get me that job? I think I might like to stay a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:53 pm

"I can definitely get you a job, anywhere you like, behind the bar, on the floor, in the back, you name it," Ren told her, grinning at her answer. He knew she would stay, but it still thrilled him to hear her say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Margarette grinned at his answer, lacing their fingers together. "Where ever, I don't really care. As long as I have a job." She told him sincerely.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Ren chuckled softly. "I'll tell you when you can start as soon as I can then," he replied before leaning down and sealing that promise with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Marge hummed softly into the kiss and leaned up closer to him now as they stood beside his car. "I'm too awake to go straight home now. Let's do something else." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next