PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York City Paranormals 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:04 am

(My glasses just broke D= JUST GREAT lolz)

Margarette licked her muzzle as soon as she pulled away, looking proudly at their prey before she began to eat slowly. All the while respecting Ren's territory.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 pm

(sexy new glasses for nashi!! cheers )

Ren chuckled. "I'm not going to bite," he teased, nudging the warm, rich flesh of the deer, showing her that she was more than welcome here.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 pm

"It's instinct I guess." Margarette said with a wolfy grin, slowly moving closer to him so she could lick his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Ren licked her bloody muzzle back and grinned. "You'll find it not so difficult to break," he said, nipping affectionately at the scruff of her neck before turning his attention back to the deer.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Margarette chuckled softly and went back to eating from the deer. The meat tearing easily from the tenderness of it. He had found a good prey.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 pm

As Ren ate, his thoughts flickered back to how well they had hunted together. Granted it wasn't their first time, but he had still never hunted so well with anyone before. It was surprising for sure.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Marge rolled onto her back once she had had a bite too much. "That was one really good breakfast." She mumbled, turning her wolfy head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Ren laughed and rolled over lazily. "Maybe I should have kept an eye on you," he teased, stretching out his long legs.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 am

"I thought you already kept an eye on me." Marge said playfully, her wolfy grin growing as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:20 pm

(I AM BACK! XD)

Ren nipped at her paw playfully. "And try and keep you from eating yourself sick," he said, chuckling softly as he rolled back over on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:50 am

"Oh that..." Marge chuckled again, her paw pushing against his playfully. "Force of habit I guess, not many places had good foods."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:41 am

Ren chuckled. "I'll make sure you never go hungry again," he said, nuzzling her neck and growling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:05 am

Margarette nipped at his ear playfully pulling at it. She obviously wanted to object since she wasn't fond of being taken care of but it was nice of him and it made her happy so she simply stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Ren laughed softly and rolled over her, growling playfully as he pinned her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 am

"Just because I'll let you take care of me doesn't mean you can take control all the time." Margarette said with a chuckle, nuzzling her muzzle against his neck. Well more like nudging it.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:24 am

Ren gave her a small look. "And why would I want to do that? Hell you'll beat the crap out of me the moment I try that,' he pointed out with a playful grin as he nudged her back.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:54 am

Margarette chuckled loudly, knowing that was true. "I wouldn't beat you up too bad." She said. "At least not now that I know you." She added. Sometimes she tried to put together how they managed to get from a fight and into bed all in one night...

The memories of how much he had cared when he found out she was a virgin and how he was unwilling to take it from her in that moment. They still haunted her and made her wonder... Had it been fate that she had come to New York and picked a fight with such a handsome man?

~*~*~

(Sorry but these two are a bit jealous all the attention goes to Marge)

Cole hadn't seen her again since the night he had tried to run off. Not since he had kissed her. He wondered if she was avoiding him or if something had happened.

Took everything in him to not run away to find her or to wander the hospital even though he was thought to be impulsive and crazy and was bound to this damned room.

Maybe that was it... Maybe they didn't trust him with such a prized nurse... Or such a prized werewolf.

What drove him mad even more was why the fuck did he care? Why did she hunt his dreams and her thoughts? He had never been sidetracked from his goal, to kill the others. This was unlike the three sins he carried. Wrath, greed and pride should not have let him get side tracked like that and not by a woman.

~*~*~

It had been a month since they had discovered they were going to have a baby. And according to Doctor Sullivan... they still had four months since the baby arrived.

Nashaly had been surprised to discover that she had been pregnant for a good 4 months before they had even noticed. made her panic a bit that they had less time than she thought but Trey had assured her that they would manage.

Had only taken them two weeks to find the perfect house and now they were moving in. She even had a little baby bump so there were definitely some big changes going on. She couldn't even wait.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:10 pm

(hahah XD she has been getting a lot of attention ;D)

Ren grinned. "I dunno about that," he said, shifting back into human form and laying on his side. "Hmm, you're starting to get that far away look in your eyes," he told her with a soft smile, stroking her soft, white fur.

///

Ever since she had passed out at the hospital she had been told not to come back until she was fully rested. Charlotte hated thinking of other people doing work she was supposed to be doing, but even more bothersome was that she had no idea if Cole had actually kept his word and stayed. Or if he had decided that since she wasn't there, he might as well leave. Her second mother tried to keep her busy, but Charlotte was about to go stir crazy by the time she was finally let back into work. That night her dreams about him were even worse, some of them making a warmth grow on her cheeks, like what had happened the night he first tried to escape. She knew how to help him now though, and even if she wouldn't be able to see him... it would be what he wanted. She sighed softly as she grabbed her dress and tugged it on, both eager and anxious to go back to the hospital. She looked at her schedule and chewed on her lip. She wasn't scheduled to check in on Cole until the evening. Maybe she'd be able to pass by his door at some point. She smiled at the thought and quickly made her way to the hospital after saying goodbye to her little half-siblings.

///

Trey smiled when he walked in and saw Nashlay rubbing her baby bump in their new kitchen. "Hey," he said softly, moving up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Feeling a little tired?" he asked, smiling down at her. It was true, things had been moving rather quickly, but Trey wouldn't have it any other way. Their baby would also be there in no time as well, four months would pass by really quickly, if there was anything Trey had learned from his large family.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:32 am

(Third time better be the charm xD tired of writing these posts and them not posting.)

Margarette shifted back into her human form, a soft chuckle echoing in the morning air. "You've become quite the observant." She told him, meeting his eyes.
~*~*~
Nashaly smiled as she leaned back against his solid body. "I'm fine, simply setting up some things here with a little magical help. You're the one really doing all the work." She told him, turning in his arms and looking into his eyes.
"Maybe you should take a little nap, I could go into town and pick us up some lunch" She offered.
~*~*~
Cole spent most of the day sleeping, coming in and out of consiousness since it was better than pacing around or getting angry. On those moments he was awake he swore he heard charlotte but he categorized it as hm going crazy.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:39 am

(Evil D:)

"Can't help it," Ren said with a playful grin as his hand settled on her hip. "You're extremely hard not to notice," he teased.

///

Trey shook his head and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "None of that,' he said, she was the one who needed to rest, especially since the baby was starting to test out his or her magik. He didn't want her exhausting herself more than she already was. Plus, he wanted to help take care of her in any way possible. "We could both use a break anyway, we'll go out together," he offered.

///

Charlotte managed to walk by Cole's room a couple of times that day. Her heart sped up whenever she caught a glimpse of him, even though every time she passed he was asleep. She wondered if they were drugging him again and frowned in disapproval. She was anxious by the time the evening arrived and she was finally scheduled with him. She breathed in nervously and looked around, making sure there were no other nurses around when she knocked on the door lightly. "Check up time," she said softly before slipping into his room.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:00 pm

"Trying to flatter me now?" She teased softly, her hand caressing his cheek softly. Did he think about it too? How odd it was what happened to them?

~*~*~

Cole stirred in his bed, slowly sitting up at the sound of a nurse saying it was time for his check up. He really hadn't expected to see Charlotte back and in his room. He actually grinned at the sight. "Hey, thought you had abandoned me." He murmured softly.

~*~*~

"You sure?" Nashaly said, everything they were bringing into the house they had bought new since neither of them actually owned anything other than that car and clothes. So it would take them some time before this house was completely equipped. "We need to go grocery shopping too. We can do that after a quick lunch." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:48 pm

"Never hurts," Ren said, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to her lips. It still amazed him how suddenly she had appeared in his life, and now he certainly didn't want her to leave. How strongly he felt about that was odd as well, but he wanted to keep her with him, for as long as he could.

///

Charlotte gave a small, shy smile. "They tried their best," she chuckled softly, talking about the other nurses, who had especially urged her to let go of Cole because he was such a hassle to the rest of them. Little did they know that he was her favourite patient, despite his stubborn tendencies.

///

"Sounds like a plan," Trey said, running his thumb over the bump of her stomach, before moving across the kitchen to dig around for the keys.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:38 am

Margarette grinned against his lips and kissed him back softly, her hands slowly digging into his hair in a loving kind of possessive gesture. Tonight at work together... It would be hard not to want to go over to him and just kiss him whenever she wanted.

~*~*~

Cole smiled at that. "And they still put me in your list of patients." He said, his eyes wavering to the closed door and the way she was still too far away from him. He got that same urge he had that night, to just kiss her.

~*~*~

"They're in the counter babe." Nashaly said, squeezing his bum as she walked past him to get her sweater and her purse. It was one last final look at the stairs, the same stairs she walked down on in her dream. Soon a little boy would be walking those halls and it seemed he felt it too because he kicked.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:06 am

Ren wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled ontop of her playfully, never breaking their kiss. "We're gonna have to head back soon you know," he teased, squeezing her hip gently.

///

Charlotte smiled shyly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "They tried to take you off of that too, I wouldn't let them though," she said, biting her lip shyly as she slowly stepped closer to him. Her heart sped up nervously. When he looked at her with those wide, slightly amazed eyes, it made her wonder if he still wanted to see her.

///

Trey chuckled softly and grabbed the keys. "Lucky guess," he said, following her out where he found Nash looking up at the stairs. He smiled. "Those are the stairs from your dream, aren't they?" he said, his smile growing when he caught her rubbing her swollen tummy.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:25 am

"Yes, and this down here will be our living room." She said, grinning wider at him as she did. "Come here and feel him, he's moving." She told him.

~*~*~

"You should of let them, I'm no good for you." Cole said, sitting on the edge of the bed now as she walked closer to him. Close enough that he could reach up and tug her towards him.

~*~*~

"I know, but we have a little time longer." She said with a grin, liking it out here a bit too much.

(Today i was reading the first roleplay '_' and oh my gosh! I kind of miss Jer and Alec!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next