PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York City Paranormals 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:33 pm

(Love it! XD I can just imagine a pregnant nash weilding a bat XD)

Charlotte's face turned beet red when Nashlay suddenly burst in on them. "I...um...we just went to the city for a while," she told her, nodding her head a little at Cole to tell him to get into his room before Trey came down to see what the noise was all about. Charlotte's heart was pounding but she was so glad it was Nashlay who found them and not Trey.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 am

Nashaly waited until Cole had disappeared before she ushered Charlotte to come inside. "I won't tell him, you can trust me." She said softly as she motioned her to the kitchen to make them some tea. "Did you have a nice time?"

(XD It's a pretty comical image!)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Charlotte let out a soft breath, feeling a little better, but she was still jittery after being caught. She followed Nashlay into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. "I did," she finally answered after a moment of silence. "New York is such an amazing place." Even if she was answering truthfully, it still felt like she was avoiding something.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:22 am

"And Cole?" Nashaly asked quietly as she handed her a cup, she kept eyeing the top of the stairs in case she saw Trey coming but she had left him in the shower when she had come downstairs.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Charlotte saw Nashlay's eyes freezing towards the top of the stairs. "He um...had a good time too. He's really glad to be safely away from the pack," Charlotte said, choosing her words carefully when she heard her brother slowly make his way down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:03 am

Nashaly gave her a 'we will continue this later' look before she smiled brightly in Trey's direction. "You want some tea?" She asked him as she stirred some honey into her own.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Trey's eyes fell on Charlotte when he stepped into the kitchen. He shook his head lightly and leaned on the counter next to his sister, just watching her silently.

Charlotte pressed her lips closed when her brother came closer and tried not to avert their gaze. "Well, I'm going to head to bed now, Goodnight Nash, night Trey," Charlotte said, quickly slipping away and walking as quickly as she could back to her room.

Trey didn't follow her but his eyes stayed on her. "They went out to the city together," he stated. It wasn't a question.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:38 pm

"I know," Nashaly said, slowly rubbing her belly as she watched Trey closely. She really wasn't sure how he'd react towards the whole situation and it was a bit worrysome.

"And they both got back safely." She stated just as quietly before she reached out and rubbed his back slowly. "You can't expect her to be locked up in the house when this is her first experience outside of the pack." She told him softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Trey sighed and wrapped an arm gently around Nashlay's waist. "It's not the city that worries me, its her hanging around with that demon," he answered.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:29 pm

"He reminds me of me, I don't think he's a bad person." Nashaly said softly, wrapping her arms around him. "But we'll keep an eye on her..." She added to hopefully ease his mind. "And you weren't the best person either when we met."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Trey chuckled softly. "Alright, I get your point," he said, kissing her cheek affectionately. "Still though, Char's been stuck in the pack her entire life and she hasn't experienced much. A demon...she may not be able to get past a few things and that could be dangerous," Trey pointed out. He wanted Nashlay to know he wasn't just thinking with his instincts here.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:38 pm

"I know but she's a quick learner and she also picks up on things nobody else does. I think she can fend for herself, but just in case she has us for a back u-" She sucked in a deep breath and held her stomach for a moment.

"He's such a kicker..." She said with a nervous laugh, in the last few days the baby had been kicking harder than usual. She wasn't sure if it was due to the buzz going on in the house or if his time was approaching.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Trey smiled softly at her and gently rubbed her stomach to soothe the heavy kicking. "Just means he's getting stronger and more eager to get out of there," he said, wrapping an arm around her waist so that she could lean against him.

"You know I just want to keep Char safe and make sure she does what's best for her," he said, giving up on Char for tonight. He'd be stopping by their room later to make sure that the Demon wasn't in the room with her. God help him if he found them in the same bed.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:55 am

"I know love." Nashaly said with a small tired smile. "Why don't you help me upstairs? I need to rest a bit." She said softly, looking up at him with adoring eyes. He always tried to make her feel as good as possible when the baby was like this.

His hand had made her think that the kicking had been soothed but her hand had instinctively gripped the back of his shirt when a new wave of pain came along and then the moisture that was running down her bare legs quickly. They hadn't even started to make their way upstairs yet.

"Trey, I don't want to alarm you but... the baby is coming." She murmured under her breath before she gripped her swollen stomach as what she believed to be a contraction rolled over her body. He really couldn't have picked a better time.

Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:21 am

(Just to check in, They're gonna have the baby at the house or at a hospital? XD)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:30 am

(Pretty sure it is at the house XD That is why Rose and Char came)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:23 am

Trey froze in place for a moment before the realization hit him. The baby was coming. "Oh god," he said, trying not to panic and trying to remember what they were suppose to do. They had planned for this. Thank god. Trey wrapped an arm around her. "Alright...umm...the room! Yes, the room! Let's get you in there and then I'll go get Char and mom," he said, helping Nashlay towards the room Rose had set up for Nashlay, to make sure everything was prepared and Nashlay was as comfortable as possible.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:04 am

Nash could feel all the nervous, panicked and excited energy coming from him. She was surprised he wasn't freaking out more since men in his pack really knew nothing about childbirth.

She gripped his arm tighter when another contraction rolled around, she swallowed a soft whimper as she just focused herself on breathing properly.

"I'll lay down on the bed, just get your mom and Char." She told him with a small smile as they reached the room that was prepared for this. She just kept thanking the goddess they had thought of it all ahead of time.

(How does the name Antwan for the baby sound? Smile )
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:57 pm

(Cute Very Happy Trey's gonna call him Andy for short though XD)

Trey helped her onto the bed and kissed her softly. "I'll be right back," he told her, looking down at her lovingly, with just a little bit of worry and panic in his eyes. He rushed out of the room quickly and took off up the stairs. "Mom! Char!" He called, reaching Charlotte's door first and knocking once before throwing open the door.

"Oh you're fucking kidding me," Trey said, brislting a little when he saw the Demon in her room. When the boy got up, Trey grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him out of the way. "I'll deal with you two later, but Char the baby's coming, you can decide if you want to be there or not," he said, before turning around and going to help Rose downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 am

Cole had wanted to growl at Charlotte's brother when he had grabbed him by the shirt and as hard as it was to avoid that confrontation right now, he somewhat managed.

He looked quietly at Char for a moment and slumped, hands in his pockets. He had never apologized for anything in his life and right now he had sure wanted to for having gotten her in trouble.

"Go be there... You'll be in much more trouble if you bail out." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Charlotte gaped at her brother's whirlwind appearance. Cole hadn't even been on the bed, he had been on the couch in the room, which seemed so far away from her. She gripped her sheets angrily and flung them away from her, looking about as angry as one could be in a nightgown.

"I swear....ugh! He's such an ass!" Charlotte gritted through her teeth, frustrated, before she slumped and sat down on the bed. If it were for any other reason, Charlotte wouldn't have gone. But because it was Nashaly and her soon to be niece or nephew, she got back up on her feet.

"You'll be okay?" she murmured to him softly, shutting the door so she could go over and hug him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 pm

The anger ebbed away from him when he felt her cool arms wrap around his body. He sighed softly and rested his cheek against the top of her head.

"I'll be fine... This was the reason why you came here for and we'll deal with your brother afterwards... He'll be busy with the baby so we'll have time." He whispered to her softly, he could clearly hear the sounds of child labor from a room down the hall.

The sounds gave him chills, he had heard them enough all those nights at the hospital ward where he was a prisoner at her pack.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Charlotte leaned up and kissed him softly. 'I'll be back in a few hours," she promised him. "Do whatever you like," she said with a small apologetic smile. She knew how much the screams unnerved Cole. But she hoped that he would be alright without her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Nashaly was gripping the sheets tightly with one hand while her other hand was tightly clasping Trey's. She knew he had never been truly present at a labor before and she could feel all the emotions coming from him but she needed him there.

She was half glad she had endured pain before in her life because the pain coming from her abdomen at the moment was beyond her words could describe. Almost as if something was ripping from her and wanted to be pushed out... Which now that she thought about it was not far from the truth of what was going on.

"Where's Charlotte?" She asked quietly after her contractions lessened and she could form a coherent sentence without groaning in pain. She had a feeling this was far from being over...
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:20 am

"I'm right here, Nash," Charlotte said, rushing inside. Trey gave her a passing glance but it was Nashlay he was completely focused on. "Alright, mum can see how dilated she is, while I get the warm and cold cloths. Trey make sure that she keeps her breathing patterns and I'll give you a cloth to make sure she doesn't get too hot." She slipped right back into nurse-Charlotte in a heart-beat, covering her excitement with her proffessional attitude for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next