PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Aiden sighed as he took Mill into a hug, his arms wrapped securely around her. "If he's in any way honest, he'll find you. If not, he's throwing away something amazing."

"She doesn't know what love is. It's stupid that I have to fall for her." He took another gulp of his drink, calling for another one. "Why are you so fucked about love?"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Mill sobbed into his shoulder, hugging him tighter than was probably comfortable. "No, he's not! I'm awful to him!" she said, barely able to talk properly.

"Aria just shook her head. "Not love, really... Just... I don't wanna talk about this!" she slurred. "i want to forget about him!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Aiden felt his windpipe narrow as she squeezed, but he allowed her to continue near-suffocating him because he pitied her and Saw. "You're not awful. How could you be?"

Saw crashed his lips onto hers in hopes of that kiss and maybe more being able to wipe all the sorrowful memories away.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:54 am

Mill nuzzled her face into his shoulder, loosening her grip a little as she realized how tense she was. "I-I sh-should have love him m-more!"

Aria wanted to forget, and usually kissing would be her easiest solution, but it wasn't helping at all. "More," she told him, needing to empty her mind.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

"You do love him too much, but he's just not returning it as he should," Aiden amended, kissing her hair. "Shhh, you did nothing wrong."

Saw gripped her hair in fistfuls with his hands, again mushing their lips together, his tongur ramming from his lips and parting hers, while his body rubbed into hers. Forget her. Forget love.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Ryder went and got Mill a glass of water for when she stopped crying, which took a while. When she finally let go of Aiden and sipped her water, she had already started crying again.
Ryder bit his lip, not knowing how to deal with it. He looked towards Aiden, hoping he'd know what to do.

Aria grabbed at him, anywhere she could reach. Maybe one more touch would make her forget... Whatever his name was... And then suddenly a bartender smashed down a bottle next to them, and told them to get out. Aria broke away from Sawyuer, her face flushed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:10 pm

"How about we go out and get some ice cream, yeah? Ice cream always makes things better," Aiden offered, hoping that would appeal to her.

Saw pulled Aria out along with him, barely out the door when he pressed her back against the hard wall outside, his body against hers and lips crashing in a frenzy to meet and forget the past.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Mill sniffed once or twice, then looked up and said "Okay." Mill remembered vaguely not hating ice cream, but not much else since she hadn't had it since before the hospital. Ryder took her hand and she stod up, clutching the empty glass of water to her chest.
(Mill is seven. Not literally.)

Aria shoved him off. "No," she said breathlessly. "I don't want to do this anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Aiden slipped the empty glass from her hand, taking it into the kitchen and coming back out, wallet in hand. "Let's go then." He tugged on the other side of Ryder's arm, taking them outside and back into the foggy area.

Saw's jaw clenched, his words still slurred and mind slow at comprehending, "Why not? I don't want love anymore. Please?" he whispered, his lips brushing hers.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Mill clung to Ryder's arm, whimpering every moment at the thought of Sawyuer. Sawyuer alone... Sawyuer not alone... Sawyuer with another girl... Sawyuer hurting someone...
Ryder would murmur little things in her ears when she sounded scared, or kiss her hair, or hug her. Otherwise he didn't know what to do. He was completely blank.

Aria pushed him away again. "i don't want love either, but I'm going to suck it up and deal with life instead of running away." She looked up at him. "And as for you- go find that girl. She obviously loved you more than anything in the world, and I know you love her too. Even when you're talking about how much you hate love, it's easy to tell."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Aiden admired Ryder's thoughtfulness and reminded himself to mention it later when they were alone. Ryder had only met Mill and he was already acting like her older brother; it touched Aiden's heart.

Saw shook his head, "She doesn't love me. No, she'll never love me. Not the way I love her. Fine," he stormed away from Aria, heading down the street in his drunken strut, collapsing against walls on the way.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Mill saw a little place with an ice cream sign and almost smiled. Ryder noticed this and immediately leaped into asking her what her favourite was. "I don't know," she answered. "What's your favourite, Ryder? Aiden?" Mill was actually smiling, only barely.

Aria watched him go and took a deep breath. She had to go home and clean up and get herself together. She finally let out her breath.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:46 pm

"Um, I like chocolate. And others. But chocolate's my favourite." Aiden poked Mill's side, "You gotta have a favourite."

"I usually go for mint, but since someone broke my heart, ice cream is useless," Saw drawled on the 's.' He glared at Mill, trying to hold himself against the wall as he looked to the two boys. "Well, you sure move quick, Mill. Have they said 'I love you' yet?"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Mill thought she was hearing voices until she saw his face. "S-S-S-" she gasped, not able to say his name. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Ryder winced and squeezed her arm, then held her back when suddenly she was running at him, all fists and fury. While restraining Mill, he turned to Aiden. "I like cookie dough."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Aiden nodded, smiling, "That's my second favourite."

Saw pocketed his hands deep in his pant pockets, watching her grimly. "Trying to forget you," he responded, his words continually slurring into one another.

(I <3 Ryder. xD)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Mill drooped in Ryder's arms a bit, and stopped struggling. "Then leave," she barked, glaring at him. As if she was going to let him get to her again! Not the sad look in his eyes, not... Not anything!
Ryder smiled briefly at Aiden, then turned back to Mill. "Mill- give him a chance," he told her, but shut up as soon as she turned her glare on him. "Or at least... talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Aiden preferred to disagree with Ryder and argue, but kept his mouth tightly shut. He knew Ryder wouldn't be too happy with that.

"Love is so stupid. You throw it back in my face, of course I want love to die," Saw continued, oblivious to them now as he moved a few dance steps in his drunken state.

Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Ryder looked at the man Mill was -or had been- in love with. He didn't seem... her type.
"Sawyuer," Mill said, barely calm. "Go away. I don't want to... to see you anymore!"
( mill is so confuddled.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm

(Poor Mill...O_o)

Saw scoffed at her, lifting his gaze to meet hers. "Fine! I don't want to be near you anyway!" He turned on his heel, ready to get away far from her, but slammed face first into the brick wall. "FUCK YOU MISTER!"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Mill watched him for a moment, then rolled her eyes. Easily breaking out of Ryder's grasp, she walked over to Sawyuer and pulled on his hand, helping him stand up. "Come on, you, let's go find you somewhere to sleep."
Ryder looked at them, confused, then turned to Aiden. "What...?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 am

Saw was too drunk to actually care what happened now, so he gladly followed, unaware really of what she was saying.

Aiden shrugged, turning to the ice-cream salesperson, "Two cookie dough cones, please."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Ryder shrugged, too, and took Aiden's hand while they waited. "that girl's... She's..." He smiled, not able to think of a word.
Mill practically dragged Ssaw back to Aiden's apartment, not particularly caring if that bitter guy woke up or if Aiden didn't want him. She wasn't just going to leave Sawyuer on the street- well, really, she wouldn't just leave anyone on the street. She's feel much too guilty. She led Saw to a room with a bed, pushed him onto it, and sighed.
"What am I supposed to do with you? I can't babysit you forever."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: MORIAHMORIAHMORIAH   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:09 pm

THIS IS IMPORTANT
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:31 pm

"I'd like some toast, mum," saw mumbled, his eyes still shut closed now as he was in a drunken half-sleep, and pulled Mill down closer.

"She's something." Aiden gave one cone to Ryder, the other he kept to himself, squeezing their conjoined hands tighter. "Where do you want to go?"

(What's important? O_o)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 pm

(MY MOM RANDOMLY BOUGHT ME A BUNCH OF DARREN/STARKID STUFF!!!!!!)

"No!" Mill said, trying to wriggled out of his arms. "Sawyuer, let go."

Ryder thought for a moment. "Somewhere alone," he said, still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: