PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:37 am

Oakley growled and turned on her again. "Me get over it?!"

"I yelled your name!" Aria said, shoveling a spoonful of cookie dough in her mouth. She rolled her eyes at him and moved ( or awkwardly danced) into her room. "You will never fall apart- together we'll dance in the dark!" she sung, then paused the music, only long enough to tell him to get his ass into the room.

Nella just laughed a bit. "I still think you're adorable."

Cane had probably had at least six people ask her if she was okay. She didn't want to sit around an have people ask her if she was dying. She considered going to the bathroom, but she'd have to walk by Erox. She bit her lip and stood up, deciding to go anyway. Fuck him.

( I'll answer the rest later)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Mill shook her head a bit and started walking towards the bed. "I just need a glass of water and I'll be fine," she said softly, dropping herself on the bed and burying her head in a pillow.

Ryder grinned and stuck his tongue out. "I was just a little confused, that's all!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Lila held her fists at her hips, inclining her eyebrow, "Uh huh. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Eoin moved quick then, standing hesitantly at the doorway. "So, I'm here why?" he asked, unsure if he was happy or not. Was she trying to hurt him anymore than he already was?

Cage kissed her soft, pretty cheeks. "No. Just shut up and stay with me," he teased, whispered quietly.

Erox's eyes watched Cane's backside walk in the direction of the bathroom, and upon impulse, he leaped from his seat, following behind her silently. Maybe all was not over? His heart didn't want it to be.

"I'll get it," Saw said, moving away to get it. When he came back, his heart returned to its normal pace, having been worried she'd leave him while he had gone. He thrusted the glass in her face, "Here."

"Uh huh, sure, I believe you," Aiden remarked sarcastically, laughing. He was glad Ryder got 'confused'.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm

"No, actually, I don't!" Oakley snapped. No way was he hung up on her. No way. Ever.

"Because you didn't leave?" Aria said, rubbing her eyes and climbing into her bed with her food. "But that's okay." She smiled at him and patted the spot next to her, for him to come sit down.

Nella grinned and leaned in close, so their noses and foreheads were softly pressed together. "Well, if you're going to speak to me like that, maybe I should just go."

Cane looked in the mirror and understood why people were asking if she was sick. She looked sick. Violently sick. She frowned and dug around in her purse for some chapstick, while wiping the tears stains from her cheeks with paper towel that was sitting on the counter.

Mill took the glass and sipped at it for a minute, before setting it down again and cuddling into herself on the bed. "My head doesn't feel nice, Saw," she said, very quietly. Almost as if she was scared if she spoke any louder, the pain would increase.

Ryder playfully elbowed Aiden, laughing quietly. "So... Sleeping arrangements?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:27 pm

*Um, yeah!" she laughed, flicking hair over her shoulder. "It's so obvious. I bet if I kissed you right now you wouldn't be able to resist. So yep, you so need to get over me."

He came slowly, finally shrugging and thinking 'what the hell!' "May I have some?" he asked, pointing at the yummy food she was eating. He was actually starving with hunger.

"No, you'll stay. I'll make you," he challenged, leaning closer, breath mingling.

Erox opened the door she had just gone through moments before, slamming it shut after he had stepped in behind her. "You really need to stop crying so much." Then he looked away from the red eyes to see her face, pale in contrast to how it was earlier. "Are you okay?"

Saw's eyes widened quite a bit as he moved in front of her, wrapping his arms tightly around her, her head pressed into his chest. Oh no, her head... She could be really sick. "I'll get a doctor. You'll be okay. You'll be okay," he needed to repeat it, for himself.

Aiden coughed, reddening as he recovered. He hid his face from Ryder's view, shrugging as he replied casually, "Um, you can stay in my bed if you want. There's only two beds, no couch and Eoin should be home, so...."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Oakley stepped closer, staring her down. "You're worsethan I am. You probably want to kiss me right now."

"Mhm," Aria passed him some ice cream. "You know," she said, swinging her spoon in her hands. "Sometimes a girls just gotta do this. Be unhealthy and gross and not be pretty and... It's stupid that I have to pretend to be pretty all the time. I can eat junk and wear this and still be nice-looking, right?"
( Self-pity aria!)

Nella let their lips touch, but didn't kiss him. "Is that a challenge?" she mused, smiling against him.

Cane dropped het hands, braceing herself on the counter. "Don't, Erox. Don't act like you suddenly care. Go away." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, waiting.

Mill winced every time she breathed in. "It's just a headache. Ive had worse, Saw. You know that." She shook softly against him, trembling.

Ryder took Aidens hand, making him look up. "I can sleep on the floor. It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:27 am

"No, I definitely don't, but you do! I can see it in your eyes; you're starving for a kiss from me," Lila argued, getting her face right into his to hiss it.

Eoin shrugged, not speaking his thoughts. She was always pretty, and eating ice cream wasn't unhealthy or gross. Eoin admired girls like her, but that he wouldn't share. "Wouldn't know," he mumbled, feigning a careless attitude.

"Yeah, I'd say it is," he said, resisting just enough to not take her there and then. She was just so tempting.

"No." Erox blocked the door, in case she decided to leave, he wasn't going to let her.

"I don't care, I just asked are you okay." Lies, lies, lies. Always.

"No, it might be worse than a headache. Hold on...." he left, hurriedly, calling for a doctor out in the corridor. Saw didn't care if they asked about why they were in a hospital room, he just wanted them to help Mill.

"I don't want you to," Aiden murmured, looking from their hands to Ryder's face, gazing lustfully.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:43 am

Oakley shook his head, glaring. "I'm not doing this with you. I don't want you, Lila," he said, quietly, and maybe staring at her lips. Only a little, though.
(A lot. -.-)

"Yeah, I guess you wouldn't." Aria sighed. Why was she even talking? Why didn't he leave? "I thought you were leaving," Aria said quietly, staring into her lap. She was glad he hadn't, but it made her confused. "Why'd you stay?"

"Who do you think is going to win?" Nella whispered, her hands moving to rest on his chest.

Cane gritted her teeth. "No, I'm not okay. Will you please leave now?" She couldn't look up, in case she saw him. She was scared that if she looked at his face she'd break down and beg and do anything it took. But she wanted to be strong.

"No!" Mill cried, watching wide-eyed as he walked away. Suddenly all she could remember was last time he left, and she was crying again, and shaking more than before. "Come back!"

Ryder saw the expression in Aiden's eyes, and knew he most likely had the same one in his. "I don't want to intrude, though," he mumbled, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:04 am

"We'll see about that! I'll prove you wrong!" she exclaimed, crushing her lips to his in a fit of passion, hands in his hair, pulling harshly. Oh, she was melting.

Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:06 am

( D: )
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:20 am

Oakley pushed her against a wall, one arm braceing him against it and the other wrapped around her waist. But this wasn't because he wanted to, only because... because... He kissed her harder, fisting the fabric of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Lila moaned into the kiss, her heart hammering hard in her chest, struggling for breath, but not caring. They'd never kissed like that before; he'd always treated her like a fragile thing that might break, but now... Oh, she was loving this new Oakley.

"Do you want me to leave, for definite this time?" he asked, already preparing himself to do just that. Should have known she'd insist he leave.

"I'll leave that for you to figure out," he replied, grinning cheekily, adding a wink to complete the look. Couldn't she cave already?

"How about no," he challenged, still unrelenting. "What's wrong? Sad because you're just another girl?" he taunted, hating himself for doing so.

Saw ran back in, trying to comfort her and wipe the tears away. "I'm here, Mill. I just want to help.."

"You're definitely not intruding. I want you... Uh, to stop complaining," he added hastily, making his confessional blurt into a weak request.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Oakley growled softly and ate up her moans, his tongue probing past her lips without waiting for permission.

Aria giggled, swatting his arm. "Of course not. I didn't want you to leave in the first place." She stretched over top of him to change the song to something softer, and quieter. "I just... Didn't want you to use me."

That wink- that's what made Nella gave. Her eyes glazed over and she softly pressed their lips together, gentle yet full of passion.

Cane just bit her lip to keep from crying. "Please," she begged, just wanting him to leave. He could break her heart and hate her- but telling her about it was just cruel.

Mill wrapped her hands around his wrists, holding him there. "Don't... Don't leave like that!" she said, still crying. "You can't leave me- not again!"

Ryder bit his lip, then put his hands on the counter, trapping Aiden between his arms. "Do you want anything else?" he asked quietly, shyly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh, she really liked the new Oakley. Her arms tightened around his neck, legs winding around her waist as she lifted herself up on him, her back tight against the wall. She wanted him so bad. Terribly bad.

Eoin stilled, their proximity extremely close and her words echoing in his head. "That's why...?" He really messed up back there. And he couldn't control the sudden urge to kiss her, want to forget that small moment they fought.

"I win," Cage whispered after breaking the kiss, only to pull her back for another one, and another. His body was reacting to her kisses like the first time they had lay together back in his room.

"Pity doesn't work on me, neither does begging, tears or whatever else you've up your sleeve," Erox continued harshly, not letting his soft, warm fuzzy side through. No, he was back to the cold, playboy Erox.

"I want to help you!" he whispered loudly, gritting his teeth as he restrained himself not to call out for a doctor's assistance.

"Do you?" he backfired, a second later not caring for the answer as he pressed his lips against Ryder's in a fit of passion, his hands going to the hair, tangling his fingers in the golden (?) strands.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Oakley broke away to breath, but kept his lips pressed against the skin of her neck, kissing anywhere available. "You'll be the death of me," he whipsered harshly, though not unkindly.

"Why else would I tell you to stop?" Aria said, all innocent and small. "I... I actually like you." She smiled offhandedly, twisting a lock of hair around her finger. "I know it sounds silly, since the most we've really done is kiss, but I still do."

Nella smiled against his lips. "This time... But I bet you'll stop first." And with that, she captured his lips again, making the kiss a little harder than before.

Cane took a deep breath, and calmed herself for more than a few minutes. "I know you," she said quietly, even surprising herself. "You aren't like this- you're not some bratty, stuck-up player like you pretend to be!" She spun on him, her eyes suddenly angry. "You think you can block out all of your problems by acting like that, but you can't! You're just... Selfish! You ruined my life, Erox. You got me pregnant, made my family kill my baby, made them hate me- and now you're just stepping on the broken pieces of my life! So why don't you just fuck off and torture some other girl!?"
(Angry Cane is angry.)

Ryder made a surprised noise against Aiden's lips, but his arms snaked around the other boy's waist and held him tight.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:01 pm

(forgot Mill!)

Mill gasped. "I'm fine! I just want you to stay here!" She took a deep breath, though it was shaky, and added, "I get scared when you leave."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:41 pm

(I'm going to Quebec until Saturday, but I won't be able to post until sunday evening !!!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:36 am

(Okay, but I probably won't be back for 21 days - exams will be over then, so hang in there. Razz I'll miss ya, but when I can, probably as soon as exams end, I'll fb you or something. ^.^)

Her body shuddered under his words. Or maybe it was the kisses. Her hands kept tight in his hair, unrelenting to let go of him in fear the moment might break. She only moaned in reply, keeping her shaking hoarse voice hidden.

"So how do you know you like me then? After an hour or two of sex, some flirty, stubborn arguments and hot kisses are any different to every other guy you've slept around with?" he asked, skeptical, his eyebrows drawn so high it might have looked amusing if he weren't so serious. He had no idea how he felt, only that he did feel something. What it was still remained a mystery.

Cage might have won if she hadn't kissed him with such sudden fire, something he was unprepared for. He eventually broke away, gasping the air around them for all it was worth. "Okay, but this time-" This time had began with another hot kiss.

Erox's eyes flashed, stepping up and gripping her wrist in his hand, none to gentle. "Don't pretend to know me; you know nothing!" he shouted in her face, his wall slowly crumbling. His eyes filled with tears, but he tried, tried so very hard, not to let them fall. "You think this is easy for me? Hearing our baby was dead was like dying, Cane."

At least Ryder welcomed this, Aiden thought happily, as his fingers glided down Ryder's chiseled face, down his strong shoulders and giddily spread over his bare chest, taking all that he had found tempting minutes before.

"Mill, you can't become so dependent on me," he finally said, breaking his thoughts. Many wanted him dead for the crimes he committed, and he in no way wanted Mill involved, nor her crying over his could-be murdered corpse in the future.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Oakley gripped her like his life depended on it, letting his lips take over what he wanted to say. When they finally did break apart, he could feel his lips were slightly swollen; and could see the same for hers. Oakley just grinned and let his fingers glide over the bare skin of her arms.

"Because you didn't leave when I said I didn't want to have sex, and you didn't leave when you thought I didn't want you anymore. You just..." She pouted a bit, looking confused. "But maybe you're right. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter, I guess." She sighed and turned out the lights, along with the music, leaving them in the silent darkness.

This time- Nella lost. She broke away, panting and their bodies tangled together. "I want you," she blurted, nuzzling her face into his neck.

"You don't know anything about my damn baby!" Cane shouted back, slapping his hand away. "Having something so.. so perfect and innocent and fragile and just having it smashed to pieces in front of you- it's worse than death, Erox! It's torture! Nothing could ever measure up to that kind of pain, especially coming from you. It wasn't your baby," she spat. "It. Was. Mine. And don't you dare cry one single tear in front of me."

Ryder smiled suddenly and pulled away, resting his forehead against Aiden's. "I've wanted to do that for some time now..." he murmured.

Mill didn't move away, or move at all really. She only said, "I know," and shook a little harder in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:49 am

Her chest lifted and fell away, repeating their action as she breathed heavily, drunken by his kiss so much her eyes could barely focus on any one thing. But after some minutes, Lila untangled one hand from his hair to touch his cheek and those lips.

(Be back soon maybe! :/)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Only a small filter of moonlight slivered through the slit in the curtains, just enough for him to see where she sat. "Or, maybe you're right. Look, I don't know. I don't feel things like this- I don't know what I'm feeling right now...." Oh, he sucked at explaining.

Cage groaned again, for what seemed like the millionth time in those few minutes together, "So do I. But, what if- You know what, I don't care what others think, I just care about us." His words were followed with another heated kiss and the fumbling of his hands stripping her clothes off, needing them to be gone.

"Cane, you almost jumped from a three-storey window to try and commit suicide over our baby, until I saved you! Like hell it is-wasn't mine; I WANTED IT! And I tried to find out about you over the holidays, but all the investigators I got were either useless, or your bloody family kept you all hidden!" Erox was fuming, biting back the tears she threatened him not to show. But this was a matter he was all too passionate about.

Aiden smirked, freeing one hand to take Ryder's, "I've wanted it from the start. I still want it..." He kissed him again, pressing his lips softly to his, tongue slithering along his bottom lip as his heart raced again.

"Are you okay? Do I need to get a doctor?" Saw asked, pulling a little aways to see her, utterly concerned. "Don't lie either; it'll only hurt me more."

Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Oakley took a small breath, then nuzzled his face into her neck. "Oh, Lila," he murmured, sighing.

"Well," Aria said, lowering herself under the sheets and tucking her head into a pillow, "Tell me once you figure it out." She smirked in the darkness, closing her eyes.

Nella gasped and pulled away. "Wait!" she mumbled, throwing herself off him, "I'll lock the door!" And she did just as she said, soon rushing back into his arms.

"You bastard!" Cane cried, slamming her fists on his chest. "You don't care enough not to cheat on me!" She knew he'd be surprised, and looked up at him. "I'm not an idiot, Erox. I just... I wanted you so bad, that I made everything up and... Oh God, I am an idiot- for falling in love with a lying player like you!" She stepped away, suddenly looking down. "And you couldn't find me because I didn't have a home Erox. Parents don't kill their grandchildren then let the mother stay like nothing happened; I had to live on the streets."

Ryder smiled and let his tongue go out to meet Aiden's. How could he resist such a boy?

"I don't want to hurt you..." Mill mumbled, mostly to herself. "Maybe a doctor would be nice... But a quiet one." Mill added quickly. "My head.."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Lila's still stunned body stood still as her eyes fluttered closed, absorbing the warmness of his breath hitting her neck and the touch of his face on her body. It was so intimate. It was making her breathing hitched all over again.

He heard a slight smirk to her words and slowly bent over her on all fours, staring her down in the darkness. "What if I don't know, ever?"

Cage was disapproving of her leaving so suddenly, regardless if it was in their best interest. "Stay right here," he whispered, crushing his lips to hers once again, teasing his fingers along her bare skin.

Cheating? In love? Streets? Erox's jaw dropped as he flipped her hands off him, shoving her roughly to one wall, wrapping his hands around her neck, "Stop it! Stop it, stop it, stop it!" he shouted, pressing his forehead to hers, his eyes tightened as he tried to contain himself. It was all too much.

Aiden laughed, pulling away, "Want to um, eat, or just...." He never had a guy home, one he was interested in so much, so he had no idea how to act.

Saw smiled happily, promising to return before she noticed. And he did, with a doctor en-tow, a hot, young female doctor at that. And she made no secret of her obvious lust for him. "Mill, see, I'm back."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Oakley pulled away, just a little bit. "What... What's going on?" he asked quietly, gesturing between them.

"You'll know," she whispered to him, not able to actually see him, but knowing where he was.

"I will," Nella managed to gasp against him. Then he hands were stripping herself of her top, wanting his hands on more of her skin.

Cane was taken by surprise, and could feel bruises blooming along her back and neck. "Stop telling the truth!?" she gasped, using the last of her breath. He was so close... If she just leaned her mouth up a bit more... No!

"Your house," Ryder smirked, catching Aiden's hand.

Mill opened her eyes and saw only Sawyuer- but only for a moment. "I thought you said you were getting a doctor.." Mill murmured. Not another girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Lila snapped her eyes wide open, clamping her mouth shut, unsure of how to answer. After a moment of thinking, she shrugged, "Love?" She cringed at the word; it was honestly what she felt.

Eoin leaned down, until he could just about make out that her face was just there, inches away. "But how?"

While she made it her duty to help him with her clothes off, he returned the favour by pulling his shirt over his head, discarding it to the side as his hands trailed up her stomach, over her sides, and up her back, unclasping the bra from behind.

He stared at her, feeling completely broken. "Stop saying those things. You don't love me; you can't." He'd only hurt her again, again, and again.

"Your body," he retorted, breaking into a smirk. "So?"

"She is. Doctor, uh..." he trailed off, looking to her chest for a name tag, finding only a tightly fit uniform, leaving not much to the imagination. Saw looked away quickly, feigning innocence. "Um?"

The doctor laughed with one of the fake giggles, waving her hand in the air, "Sorry, I'm Doctor Rein."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: