PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 am

Aria automatically wrapped her arms around his neck, her tongue reaching out to trace along his bottom lip, before she pulled away abruptly. "Nope. No. Can't do this. We'll get too distracted. Let's go." Her whole face was flushed, and she couldn't stop looking at his lips, so she closed her eyes.

Cane giggled, nodded, and settled into him. "Much better. But," she added reluctantly, "I should probably go ready soon, yeah?"

"I'm tired," Mill said, loosening her grip a bit. "We can go back into the extra room at Aiden's. No one will be there."

"Tease!"Nella accused, but she got her dress anyway, making sure to get out of the bed so she could dress as slowly and sexily as possible.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Eoin laughed, wrapping an arm around hers and pressing his still-moist lips to her rosy cheek. "Okay, we have plenty of time to get distracted when we come home," he promised, pulling her along. He saw it as the faster they got out, the quicker they'd be home again.

"I don't mind," Erox shrugged, shoving her back on the bed and lying by her side, noses just touching as he gazed deep in her eyes. "This is worth the waiting."

"Are you sure? What about that asshole?" Saw asked, a deep frown setting into his features. He almost tried to kill him, after all.

"Like you're not," Cage murmured, looking to the closed door and back at Nella slipping her arms through her bra straps. He quickly closed their distance, lips hot on hers and fingers slipping the straps back down her arms again.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 pm

(HAI MO!)

Aria followed after him, grinning. "It's at that... Bar... The one with the red sign out front." There were really only two bars open now that the war has started, so that should make sense. She couldn't be bothered to think of the name when she was this distracted.

Cane couldn't help herself, and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. "Very, very true."

"Gone. I swear." Mill closed her eyes against Saw and yawned, tucking her head closer.

Nella smirked against his lips, pulling herself close to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "That's what I thought."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:42 pm

(HAI MAC. DID YOU DRINK TEA, OR SOMETHING? o_O)

"I know it," he replied. It was usually where a lot of the soldiers met up after a fierce battle. He wasn't familiar with any bands playing at it, but he was possibly too drunk to notice before.

"Don't steal all our kisses before the date, Cane," he teased, being the hypocrite as he kissed her for a second longer.

Saw, being the man in love with the girl, hauled her into his arms, in bridal fashion, but only to return home. "Go to sleep, Mill," he whispered in her ear.

"You planned this," Cage laughed, loving her schemes to make him fall. He pushed her back onto the bed, covering her face in small kisses as his hands worked to unclasp her bra again.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:49 pm

"Mhm," Aria mumbled, thinking. "I think they cleared it out for a party... Something about a wedding, except after the wedding? After party. Which, to me, means cheap alcohol and free food!"

Cane grinned and sat up, effectively pulling herself out of his arms. "Fine, no more kisses before our... date." She liked saying it. Date. Date, date, date, date.....

Mill made a cooing sound, protesting, but fell asleep anyway. (That girl could fall asleep upside down, I swear it.)

"I don't see you objecting." Nella giggled, catching his lips again briefly before pulling away. "But... We don't have to if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:08 pm

"Nice," Eoin murmured, with a grin to match. "Do you drink?" Because it would be so much better if she did; he wouldn't have to keep himself from drinking too much that she would complain over.

Erox pouted, blinking his blue eyes at her. "Really, you're not tempted for another? Because I can guarantee you my kisses are addicting, just as you are cute."

When he got home, Saw breathed out a sigh of relief at the revelation that they were certainly alone. He didn't think he could face that guy from before. He walked into the room she had been staying in, carefully placing her down on the bed, he following with."

Cage shook his head, kissing her yet again. "Are you mad? Of course I want this - I want you." With the bra opened, he slipped it off and deposited it on the floor again, dipping to kiss her neck. "Unless you want to stop...."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Aria blanched a little, and shook her head. "Not more than a glass of wine every once and a while. I used to but- no. Not anymore." She gave him a weak smile, then searched her head for ways to change the topic, but her mind seemed stuck and she just couldn't think of a thing.

Cane turned her head a bit in order to say no, but he was right there, and his eyes were so blue, and his lips... And then she was pressing their lips together for a slow, hot kiss.

Mill woke up a little when he set her down, just enough to open her eyes a bit and watch Saw lay down next to her. She moved to go closer, but remembered that he didn't like it when she was that close and moved away again, nuzzling her fce into a pillow.

"Stop?" Nella asked, gasping little laugh as she tipped her head to the side. "Why would I ever want to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:05 pm

"Why don't you anymore?" Eoin asked, mildly interested in knowing the reason behind it. "Were you a big drinker once?"

Erox's hands tangled in her blonde curls, relenting to let loose as their tongues frolicked in a slow, erotci dance, caressing brushes and flicks of the tongues, shortage of breath; he wouldn't have it any other way.

Saw was disappointed when she didn't nuzzle into him the way she did into the pillow. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her to him, his face doing so into the crook between her shoulder and neck. "Don't go." He felt cold without her.

"If you were mentally insane? I'm not saying you're not either...." He didn't get much further, nipping and suckling on her neck again, too focused on her.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 pm

"You could say that..." Aria said, looking ahead of them at a bright red sign. "We're almost there, c'mon," she mumbled quietly, pulling him along faster.

Cane felt herself moan, then regretfully pulled away. "Ready... Get ready..." she mumbled, her switching between staring at his lips and his eyes. "Date."

That woke Mill up a bit more, and she blinked her eyes open enough to see the arm around her waist, and smiled. "I thought you wouldn't want me to... y'know..." she tucked her head close.

"Shut up, you," Nella said, her hands curling into his hair. She'd give anything to never stop kissing him, she thought, as a small moan escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:30 pm

"Why, what happened?" he persisted, eyes gleaming with the need to know now. "Come on, it can't have been that bad...."

"Or we could not get ready and just keep kissing, and have the date tomorrow...?" The chances of that being agreed to were slim.

"Of course I want you, any way." Saw sighed then, relieved it was because she was trying to be better for him. "Don't hold back on your urges anymore."

"Make me," Cage teased, flicking his tongue along her collarbone, his eyes skimming her perky breasts. "Don't you want my pants off?" He wiggled his eyebrows, grounding his hips into hers.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 pm

"I'm not talking about it." Aria snapped, going inside the bar and towards the stage, where her band mates were already setting up.

"No way!" Cane said, grinning. "I'm so excited! I could not wait until tomorrow."

"Really?" Mill said, wide-eyed, and didn't wait for an answer before pressing their lips together urgently.

"Yes," Nella growled, catching his lips again and pulling him towards the bed again.

(they were standing up right omg)

"Lila? Please? Where are you?" Oakley called, rcing down halls. "Please!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:02 am

"You're just no fun at all. Why won't you tell me?" he demanded, following her in and looking confused by the band members on stage. They all looked similar to big movie stars... And Eoin felt jealous that they were so freely around Aria; his Aria.

Sighing, Erox pushed himself away, his eyes still showing the strong hold of emotion he felt for her. "Then get ready for our date, or you will have to wait until tomorrow."

Saw almost fell back in surprise before he caught himself in time, kissing her back with the same eagerness, and his hands tangled in her curls.

*-*-*-

(They were? xD LOL moment. :3)

Cage pushed her to lie back on the bed, coming to straddle her waist and quickly moving his fingers over her pants as he removed them. "Show me how much you want this, babe."

Lila stayed hidden in the shadows of one doorway, finally coming to the conclusion he'd see her, so she ran. After she had come back to the hospital to get stitched up, she didn't imagine he'd be still there looking for her. Was she wrong.

Her feet pounded on the linoleum floor as she ran, heart thudding hard in her chest, and she smiled when the entrance was so close.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:54 pm

"Because it's in the past." She continued on to the boys -her boys- and they all greeted her with smiles and hugs, until they all saw Eoin and went cold.
"Who's this?" Their voices were in near-perfect unison, and one of them, Grant, took a step in front of Aria. She waved them off, looking for a mic, and rolled her eyes. "It's Eoin. He's my... My uh..." She looked to Eoin to fill in the blank.
(I am distracted bad post shh.)

Cane looked back at him, then leaned forward to press their lips together once more. "Where should I meet you?" she murmured against his lips.

Mill had half expected him to pull away and tell her to slow down, so she was ecstatic when he returned her kiss. She leaned in closer to press their lips together more firmly, having missed the rough feelings of his mouth on hers.

( I didn't know either i was guessing weeee)

Nella's eyes got darker, and she leaned forward to kiss him, while helping him remove her pants. "Me show you?" she whispered huskily, after a few moments. "You should show me. I've wanted you since last time we stopped."

Oakley could hear feet pounding on the floor, and knew they'd be coming from the hall up ahead. He sprinted forward, and caught Lila's waist as she breezed by. "Nice try," he said softly, a little in awe.

(I have voice! Brb!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 pm

(Rushing, kinda. D;)
Eoin felt a pang of disdain mixed with hurt etch into his chest when Aria pulled up a blank as to his introduction. "Just an acquaintance," he finished, eyes of the boys, refraining from looking at her. If she'd rather not say it, then he might as well be one. What was he even doing there?

"Out front? Five o'clock work for you, or do you need more time?" Erox asked. If it were any other girl, he'd give a time and demand their presence on the dot, or else he'd find a replacement for the night. But Cane was a special case; he wanted her, loved her, where he hadn't with any other.

Lila gasped for air, surprised by his sudden appearance and touch. She choked on air, hands slapping at his arms around her. "Let go!" she rasped, struggling in the tight grip. How had she managed to get caught so easily?

(I'll reply with the other two later. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 am

Aria blushed and looked down, mumbling a "yeah". She'd thought he was going to say boyfriend, but... Grant looked from Aria to Eoin, and Aria could tell he was deciding between yelling at Eoin or her, so she went over and put her hands on either side of his face and forced him to look t her. "I'm fine," she said, looking straaight at him.
"But... He's..."
"Apparently only an acquaintance. I'm fine. Go get me the set list." She kissed him once on the mouth, then spun him and shoved him in the general direction of "people".

"I'll be there fifteen minutes early." Cane grinned and kissed him cheek, before getting out of the bed and heading for the door.

"Not this time." Oakley managed to get her into an empty room, and shut the door behind them before letting go. He didn't lock it, but he did block it for long enough to say, "I'm not trapping you here. I just want to talk. Can we do that?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 am

Again, Eoin felt the hurt harbouring heavy in his chest, dragging him further down. He knew it, he knew Aria didn't care about him, to so easy kiss another and right in front of him. He knew it had been too good to be true. "You know, it's Christmas Eve and I've better places to be," he suddenly said, not bothering to chance looking at Aria. "I should go." And he stepped back, walking back towards the exit, fists clenched in his pockets.

*_*_*_*

Cage decided to be extra early, before she'd be out at the front of the hotel, if only to ready himself. It was snowing heavily outside, but he was determined to not let that ruin their time in Paris, or their date. Looking himself in one of the windows to the glass revolving doors, Cage raked a hand through the mess of his dark brown hair, damp from melted snow. His cheeks, he was sure, were red with the cold, and his attire looked snug on him, a thick twead jacket thrown over a plain black shirt and just simple black jeans. He kinda wished he had remembered to bring gloves, but shrugged the idea away.

*_*_*_*

Lila glared, her breathing heavy, huffing and scoffing like an angry bull. How dare he, how dare he think he can just get his own way after everything! But then she had known he was a manipulative bastard who fucked with people's lives, which was ironically just like her. "No. Let me out, or I'll... I'll scream." That all?

(Made it Christmas themed!!!! : D MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN MACKY. WHOO!! xD)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:18 pm

(reply with Saw too!! fndshjfs)

Aria stared after him for a moment, then ran over to catch his arm. "Please stay. At least for a while... Please." She felt herself starting to panic- even if he didn't want her anymore, she refused to give up so easily. "I know the second you walk out that door, you'll never come back." Why was he even so upset? It's liked he'd turned off.

Cane turned a corner and her eyes immediately found Cage. He was standing, hair damp and covered in snow, and he'd never looked so beautiful. It took a moment until she remembered to move and stop staring. Keeping her eyes down, she started the short walk to him. Her hair was in loose curls on her shoulders, her midnight blue dress stopped just above the knee and fanned out flawlessly around her, making her seem more fragile and delicate than ever. The cold was making her cheeks and nose pink, and her eyelashes had small snowflakes stuck on them.
She saw his feet in front of her, and her eyes drifted up, lingering on his every feature. Did she look good enough? Suddenly she thought she'd be sick. What if she didn't look good enough? What if she wasn't being outgoing enough for him? All her insecurities were bubbling up to the surface and suddenly her voice was stuck in her throat. "C-C.... Ca..."

Normally, Oakley would have said something along the lines of "I could make you scream anyway" with a sly wink, but instead he just rolledd his eyes. "Are you so immature that you can't just have one simple conversation? I know I've done some bad things, but at least I didn't truck you into falling in love with me so I could kill you." His words had bite but he was obviously tired.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:54 pm

(Lol, neither of us noticed that I said 'Cage' instead of 'Erox' in my last post and so did you. Erox is seething. xD)

Saw laughed then, breaking away from their much heated kiss. "Sweetie, catch your breath." His forehead pressed to her's, Saw smiled, distracted by the fast beating of their hearts and the uncontrollable intake of air.

*_*_*_*

"Oh Nella." Cage buried his face in the crook between her shoulder and neck, kissing her softly while his arms wrapped around her waist. He was in no rush to let them go back to the world. He was still recovering from his high, but it didn't still his thoughts of her.

*_*_*_*

Turning, Erox found Cane, though he was disappointed that she couldn't look up at him, not even say his name. Had everything in her room been forgotten so quickly? Erox forgot nothing, in fact he had been thinking of it in a lot more depth. Still, he didn't let that sway him, draw him down into despair, he would succeed.

"Cane," he murmured, slipping a hand below her chin and with the use of two fingers, tilted her face up to meet his gaze. "Are we ready to go?" He was amazed to see how beautiful she appeared, with her hair sitting so perfectly over her shoulders, he had the urge to twirl one of the locks around his finger, but didn't. Did she know her eyes shined more now that she had accompanied them with that dark blue dress, a similar shade between them? "You look beautiful."

*_*_*_*

"Why would you want me to stay? To taunt me?" he asked, not yet turning to look at her. Eoin couldn't believe she would want him, not after that kiss, not when she was obviously not in love with him as he was with her. She was just using her womanly woes to toy him, pretend she wanted him, where she changed a moment later, for another man.

*_*_*_*

Fall in love? But no, she quickly disregarded it. He obviously meant that she was trying to make him love her, but of course she hadn't. Lila felt her eyes burning with tears, a threat they may fall had she thought much more of it. "Then now we're both the same. One is no better than the other." She took a deep breath, folding her arms over her chest. "There, conversation over. Move away from the door now."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:46 pm

(OOPSPSO)

Mill smiled at him, soaking in every nice word and gentle touch, while a voice in the back of her head warned her it wouldn't last. Her smile dissolved, and she tucked her head into his shoulder. She couldn't deal with him leaving again, she just couldn't- she was afraid she'd break.

"Mmm," Nella hummed, understanding. Her hands moved up and down his back slowly, her nails scratching lightly against the skin.

Cane's eyes sparked to life again. "I do? Really? I tried picking something I thought would make me pretty enough for you, but I wasn't sure..." she twisted the fabric around her fingers. "I'm so glad you like it." Her eyes subdued a little and she seemed shy again. "I want to be pretty enough for you."

"Taunt you? What are you-" And then it hit her. "Oh, you thought? Me and him?" She made a little kissing sound and then lost it. "You thought I was throwing myself at other guys right in front of you? Wow, I knew you'd think I'm a whore, but I'm not that bad, Jesus." She was still laughing a bit as she said, "He's gay."

"Come on, at least tell me how you felt. Before. You must have liked me a little bit." Oakley said desperately, gripping the door handle like it could twist itself open.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:19 pm

(My fault. xD)

"You alright down there?" he asked, when he had caught a small glimpse of her smile slipping away. Did he do something wrong? Or was she angry that he had broken the kiss? It wasn't like he was being the bad guy. "Are you hungry or something?" Saw tried again.

*_*_*_*

"That feels so good," Cage murmured, kissing her once more. "We should get out of this hospital today and look for someplace to live." There was no motion of movement, initiating the tone of 'later.' He was somewhat worried about Oakley, how the damn girl had screwed up somehow, but it seemed Nella didn't believe Oakley about Cage's association in the matter.

*_*_*_*

Erox pressed a finger to her lips, shutting her up. That's why she was so... strange? "Cane, you don't need to 'try' and look pretty, definitely not for me, because you are already. Look, I told you I was sick of those other girls, and this looks like you're trying to be like that. Don't. I just want to date Cane, the one I met back at school." He didn't add the part where he had been a bloody player who used her then. No, Erox had changed.

*_*_*_*

"You are a whore-- What?" Eoin immediately turned to her, eyebrows raised. "And the rest of the band, are they gay too?" he asked with doubt. Was she lying? He didn't think so, but he needed to know for definite.

*_*_*_*

"I never liked you at all. You were just part of my duty, and will always be," Lila outright lied to him. Love only ended in tears, and she didn't want to go through that again. She'd be more broken than before. "Now move!"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:38 pm

"Hungry? No, just sleepy," Mill mumbled, nuzzling her face closer. "Just... Just hold me for a moment?
(SHORT POSTS FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES)

"Later, but for now..." Nella rolled out of bed and locked the door, before climbing back in and resting herself as close to him as possible, "let's just talk." She grinned up at him.

"Sorry," Cane said, thoughtful. "I'm not trying to use you or be like anyone else, I just want to... I don't really know. I guess I'm just nervous." Cane bit her lip then smiled. "Where are we going?"

Aria was suddenly glaring at him. "Um, yeah, they're all either gay or in a serious, commited relationship- not that you'd know what that is. Did you seriously just call me a whore?"

"Fine." Oakley moved away from the door, feeling his old self returning bit by bit. "Have fun stumbling around this maze of a building injured for the next few hours." He walked over to a bookshelf and plucked one out.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:06 pm

"I'll hold you for as long as you want me to," Saw murmured under his breath, his hands stroking the length of her back with a slow glide. "Did all of those bast-- guys leave?" he asked, not wanting to have to deal with them.

*_*_*_*

"Talk? About what?" he asked, wary in his questioning. "Why talk when we can just sleep here together?" Now that idea seemed much to delightful to his own ears. Cage began to pull her to him again, delving into her comfort.

*_*_*_*

"It's fine, just remember who you are and not what you think I want." Erox took her hand in his, smiling as he gestured for outside. "Dinner for two, and we'll see what else afterwards." A walk might be good, depending on how cold it would be. "Do you have a coat?" It was snowing, as though she hadn't figured that out for herself.

*_*_*_*

Hmph, serious committed relationships? Not likely. "You do recall how we met, don't you? Well, doesn't that say something about you? You shouldn't be surprised to be called one." Eoin shrugged her hand off his arm, notbothering to add that he was pretty much the man whore too.

*_*_*_*

"Oh, don't worry, Oakley. I think I know my way, but thanks, thanks so much for your consideration." She was just seething in sarcasm, voice sickly sweet. Lila stormed over to the door, swinging it open so hard the hinges squeaked in protest. "You're so blind so sometimes." And then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:21 pm

"Yeah, they're gone," Mill mumbled into Saw's neck, planting a small kiss there. She hoped that Erox was doing okay with his girlfriend.
"No, I want to talk about... About Oakley. Do you know why he came in here saying those things?" She was looking straight into his eyes, looking for any flash of discomfort or worry.
"No, but I think it's nice out. I'm not cold." She smiled at him, squeezing his hand. "Besides," she added nonchalently. "I'm sure we could find a way to warm up if necessary."
"I'm so stupid!" Aria said. "God forbid I find a nice boy who doesn't think I'm a whore, right? And by the way," she spat. "It takes two to tango." She spun around and went in towards the bar again.
"Mhm," Oakley mumbled, feigning disinterest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: