PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Push RP

Go down 
+2
Munchkin<3
Lacie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 pm

"Oh wow, did I just feed your huge ego? Watch out or we might have to evacuate this place if it keeps growing." Nel said with a roll of her eyes as she stopped in front of her door, turning to look at him.

(BACK! =D <3 )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

(Good to have you back. <33 ^.^")

Seyton chuckled, letting her little ego comment drop when he placed both hands across her to the door frame, enclosing her in his arms and keeping himself standing in front of her, not too far apart. "Is this the part where you invite me in and demand some more of what I gave you back in those showers." He made sure his eyes swept over her body, clearly appreciating it.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 pm

His eyes warmed Nel's body once again, firing up that desire that had clearly been inside of her since their earlier meeting. "Mmm, what kind of girl do you think I am?" She said playfully, her eyes playful as they met his.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Seyton leaned down, his lips brushing over hers as he mumbled a reply, "One who knows how to have a good time, and acts on what she wants most." He relented in touching her body, besides the lips, only to tease her more.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Nel's lips slowly parted at the soft and faint feel of his lips on hers, breathing in his scent slowly. "I don't really enjoy giving other people what they desire." She murmured slowly, her body pressing more firmly against the wood of the door. She liked the reminder of how trapped she felt.

(She won't give in XD)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 pm

(Oh, Seyton says he's sure to get her to. ;D)

Seyton moved in the distance she created, his eyes never wavering from hers, holding onto them, as his lips stayed to hers. "And what of your own desire? You have to give into that. It's practically crying out for attention." His tongue licked her bottom lip, tasting her drink on it when he went on to suck it.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:52 pm

"I'm good at taking care of my own desires, alone if I must." She said, the last word sounding precise and slow when she said it. "And be careful, I might accuse you of sexual harassment."
(XD)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:21 pm

"Mmm, is that an invite to a show and tell, Nel?" Seyton growled letting her bottom lip free from the clutches of his own mouth. "Like you would when you enjoy it so."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 pm

"Admitting you like to watch Seyton?" Nel teased right back, her grin growing and the heat between her thighs intensifying at his growl. Mhmm he was definitely a catch.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:13 pm

"Who wouldn't want to watch? In fact, I wouldn't mind in assisting you with it. I am quite handy with my hands as you know." Seyton choose that moment to pull his arms from the door, moving them down along her thighs, his thumb brushing the inner thighs he longed to tease.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 pm

"So you like to display such things for the public huh?" Nel said softly, her lips slowly inching closer to suckle on his earlobe as she fought to not part her legs for him. "The question is, if you can handle watching." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 pm

"Why be so secretive all the time? I've nothing to hide." He repressed a groan as her lips caught his earlobe, and that alluring tone shivered through him. "Oh, I know I can, but I can't promise I'll sit back and be a good boy; I'm not known for that." Seyton moved one hand to her backside, slipping his fingers in just below the hem and squeezing her bum, while his other hand was busy rubbing through the moist cloth of her pants.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Nel moaned softly at his touches, her tongue peeking out to taste the skin of his jaw and neck as his touches took a whole new turn. "Mmm why need a room then? We can just stay out here and not hide." She teased quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:34 pm

"I want you all to myself, though. I'm not one for sharing." Which was true - he killed for whatever he wanted. Seyton could barely share food without getting his hands dirty; in the bloody sense.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:39 pm

"You make it sounds so... Sexy." Nel said, her body arching so could lightly rub herself against him. "So Seyton, do you want to come inside?" She asked with a playful smile. He was definitely something she would keep around as her little boy toy.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 pm

"Would make sense since I am a sex god." And he could also be conceited at times, although he believed so. He had to take several seconds to reply to her invite, what with controlling himself over her tease. "Thought you'd never ask."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Nel grinned wider at his answer and pressed her body forward, pressing against his as she opened the door behind her back. She pulled him in with her, walking backwards. "Mmm prove you are a sex god."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 pm

"If you insist," he murmured, kicking the door shut behind them and drawing her to him, his eyes lusting on her body, what he saw of it yet. He already knew how her curves dipped and prodded on her body after earlier; that kind of thing isn't easily forgotten.

Seyton lifted her shirt over her head, throwing it to the side as he took in the way her breasts sat proud on her chest, half wrapped in a sexy red lacy bra. "Now that has to go, as much as I find it hot." He unclasped it from behind, letting it freely drop at their feet and his hands became attentive to the perky breasts now on show for him, and lips sucked on the skin along her neck and collarbone. This was only the beginning of their night, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Nel hooked her thumbs through his belt hoops and pulled him closer to her as she allowed him to touch her freely. Her nipples became hard under the rough feel of his strong hands and it made her lick her lips lustfully. "Not many appreciate sexy lingerie." She teased him in a breathy tone.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 pm

"Yeah, it's easy to see why." Seyton felt her forwardness in the sexy way she pulled him closer to her made his member shiver in pleasure, reminded by how she treated it earlier. His tongue trailed among her breasts, not yet decided on which one to take, when he went for the right; taking the hard nipple between his teeth, he caressed it with gentle strokes of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:29 pm

"Ohhh," Nel moaned softly, her hands digging into his pants to squeeze his bum softly. "What a skillful tongue you have Seyton," She said in a sexy tone, her back arching closer to him. Oh it would be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Thrilled by her response and compliment, Seyton gyrated his hips to hers, absolutely liking how she grasped him so firmly, and without thought of hurting him. He became rougher in his fondling of her nipple, finishing his relish of that rosebud to go on to the next.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Nel's lips began to grind against his erotically, her hands moving to remove his pants slowly so she could feel that beautiful length of his. She needed him already, wanted him over and over again in her bed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:15 pm

"Someone's excited," Seyton smirked, his lips returning to hers. He helped her in the release of his pants, quite eagerly, too. He knew from their time in the shower she was good in bed, and he knew now he'd enjoy himself, as would she. His pants dropped without a noise, pulling his boxers down with them.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Nel didn't lose any time and pulled his shirt away, sexily tossing it aside. She ran her hands down her body slowly and began to remove her pants. "When was the last time you had fun in bed Seyton?" She asked in a soft purr, moving herself onto the bed when she was completely naked so she could spread her legs wide and began to stroke her burning and soaking heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Push RP
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: