PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Push RP

Go down 
+2
Munchkin<3
Lacie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:03 am

James kissed her back slowly, his arms wrapping around her waist loosely. "Hello to you." He finally murmured with his sexy crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:29 am

"Mmm," Elle hummed and looked into his eyes, a smile playing across her full lips. "Okay, now I can't deny that I'm completely horny," she really had been all morning, since she woke up, and even last night she still wanted him even thoug her body had been exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:56 am

James chuckled, his mouth brushing against her shoulder. "You could of joined me in the shower." He said playfully. He liked when she wanted him, especially when it was at the oddest of places like their first time.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:15 pm

(Elle: Where was that odd place? O.o)

Elle hummed, "I know but I didn't want to get wet and have to towel off," her back had been hurting some lately, which sometimes limited her mobility. She brushed her hand along his cheek and smiled, pressing her lips to his again.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:10 pm

(James: We were at the park, on a very public picnic. You don't remember?)

"You were worried about getting wet?" James murmured against her lips, his total and complete emphasis on that one word as he rested his hand on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:44 pm

"My hair," Elle pouted playfully, her lips curving up into a grin. Damn sometimes she wished nudity and sex were aloud in public. "We should so visit the Netherlands," she said and wiggled her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:54 am

James chuckled and kissed her cute looking lips. "When this whole mess is over, I will take you everywhere you want." He told her sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:32 am

Elle felt a sob choke in her throat, "James you....you have no idea what that means to me," she told him, burying her face in the crook of his neck, her hands gripping his shoulders very tight. She wanted nothing more than for it all to be over, to finally have some peace and to stop wondering if whenever one of them left...if they would come back. It made her feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:45 am

James rubbed his hand against her back, holding her extremely close to him. "Shhh Elle... I know. Trust me more than anyone I understand." He murmured, wanting to nuzzle her neck and cuddle but he had to keep his eyes on the door.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:42 pm

"The first sign I see of her I will rip her guts out," Elle murmured, wishing she could beat the shit out of someone with all the frustration she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:52 pm

"Leave the revenge to me, sexy" James teased, kissing her shoulder ever so softly and smiling at her. "Besides no stressing today or I might have to punish you."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Elle grinned, "Mmm then maybe I should misbehave so you can punish me," she rocked herself on his hips erotically and bit her lip, her eyes darkening.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 pm

"Don't get kinky on me." James murmured into her ear, moving his lips down onto her neck and holding her hips firmly on him.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Elle bit down on his earlobe and sucked lightly, "Make me, sexy," she purred and licked the shell of his ear, pressing herself to his hard body as he kissed her neck. To her surprise the woman at the front desk seemed interested, rather than disturbed at what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

"I think she is beating you at being kinky." James whispered into her ear, slowly moving his lips down her jaw until they brushed against hers. He loved it how that slow movement made her breathing erratic. "Being horny won't get you out of dinner and dancing." he pointed out teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 pm

"Then you've yet to discover the power of sex and making love all night," she teased, though partly serious. She kissed him deeply before pulling away and flouncing out of his lap, over to the washer as it buzzed, her green eyes playful on his.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 pm

James ran a hand through his hair and chuckled. "You're an evil sex kitten." he teased her as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 pm

"If I'm an evil sex kitten, you're a sexy...sex lion," she stuck her tongue out at him cutely and started folding his jeans, day dreaming about what their life would be like if they weren't special, or if there was no Division.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 pm

James stood up, his arms gliding by her waist and grabbing a jean to her her fold it. "You are beautiful you know..." he whispered., He didn't know why but something about her made him need to say it.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Elle leaned against him and looked up at him, her head leaning against his chest. "So are you," she said softly, a feeling a peace washing over her, making her go completely liquid against him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:28 pm

"I love you too." James said with a grin, helping her fold the rest of her laundry and taking the basket. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:47 am

"I suppose, yes," Elle smiled softly at him. Inside, she was so happy she wanted to scream, yet so anxious that she wanted to scream. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop thinking about Division. It's like she was developing a case of agoraphobia or something.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:37 am

James kissed her neck softly one last time and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. On his way out he made sure to make the girl at the counter forget that they had ever been there.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Seyton shifted in the shadows, watching his former Division partner side with runaways. Not on my watch. "Do you see what's happening? I told you," Alesha's sneered words whispered in his ear, cutting through his thoughts.

"Get off me!" he hissed, shoving her from him, rubbing his ear as if to erase her whisper.

"Do you want in Blake and Cobey's good books or not?" She brought out the sword Koksa-Kon had dropped when Cobey attacked him. "Kill his little fiancee, and then kill him."

He examined the sword with distaste, "Why can't I use my gun?"

She sighed impatiently, "Haven't I explained this to you a million times over? That girl with him is a Watcher. There's the possiblity she'll see you first. But I've thoroughly investigated Watchers back at the Division lab and I discovered it's harder for them to see something close to them. Koksa-Kon is close to her, and this is his bloody sword, so for the most part it should mask you."

"Yeah, well, we have to get back to Division right now, so killing Koksa isn't going to happen at this exact moment. I don't even understand why you can't."

It was unlikely she'd be able to succeed after failing once already. Alesha stomped the ground stubbornly. "Fine." Seyton was already well aware she'd obey after it was plain obvious she had a thing for Blake, which was disgusting to say the least.

He shadowed them back to the Division, breaking away from her when he left to get something to eat, having starved all morning to go training and follow Alesha around. He didn't even like her company, but she had blackmail over him, so what she said went, unless he disappeared.

Noise from the training room caught his attention and Seyton opened the doors, whilst swinging the sword, making a considerable amount of noise in his entrance. "Well, well, what have we here?"

(I can't even remember what Alesha is. O_o)

Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Nel had been doing combat practice all afternoon but not with anyone in particular, it was just her and a punching back. Taking out all of her frustration with Cobey and Blake out on the session.

She was well trained with her mover powers but those sometimes didn't always cut it if her opponent was a mover as well.

She hadn't heard the noises, too concentrated on what she was doing that she made a dagger fly in the air with her mind and barely miss the man.
"Don't fucking sneak up on me." She said in almost a low growl, reaching down to grab a towel so she could dab it over her face and exposed abdomen. Who the fuck was he anyways? She hadn't seen him around the practices before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Push RP
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: