PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Push RP

Go down 
+2
Munchkin<3
Lacie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
collee1818

collee1818

The Push RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Ronnie moaned softly and bit down on her bottom lip. She pulled one of his hands down to her core, letting him feel how wet she was, how right he was.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Track grinned and stroked her folds slowly. "Mmm, what a good girl," he purred to her, his fingers sliding over her rub as he moved his lips over hers deeply.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Ronnie moaned into his mouth and arched her back up, her hips bucking up eagerly as he touched her. "Track.." She groaned wantonly against his lips.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:12 am

Track lightened his touch, only to tease her beautiful wetness. "Hmm, you have to tell me what you want," he murmured to her, his lips travelling down her neck to kiss her sweet soft skin heatedly.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am

"I want you," Ronnie gasped out impatiently, almost tempted to use her own fingers to finish the job because he made her so horny. She raked her nails down his back, arching her hips up, begging to be touched properly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 am

Track grinned, kissing her neck hottly. "Mm, good girl," he said, his touches suddenly turning rough and intensely pleasurable. He would surely have her screaming his name in no time. He absolutely loved hearing the sounds of her beautiful cry as he pleasured her body.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:58 pm

(I miss this RP. ): Do you think someone could pick up a character for Nina to RP with? XD Or could she maybe interact with someone already made?)
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:42 pm

(Audrey could talk to her? haha She's the only one i have who isn't doing anything and is bored:p)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:08 pm

(Is Audrey living with Ronnie and the others still? Because whatever happened with Nina in the past is out now, since her pairing quit, so I gotta start over. XD)
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:10 pm

(Haha good because i can't remember Nina much:/ But Yeah, she shadows the whole building but she said she can talk to some of the temporary shadowers to see if they can givee her a break if you want to meet somewhere outside of their little hideaway)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:11 pm

(Okay, sounds good. Would you like to start so i can get back into the groove? XD)
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:22 pm

(Hahah sure:D )

Audrey had been awake since early this morning and through out the whole day she tried to do something to entertain herself. It got boring and sometime exhausting stuck shadowing this big building all day. She knew that she was aloud to take a break but she felt back taking a break. You see, she was one of the most powerful shadowers. She could shadow this whole building for long periods of time, only really needing a power up once every three to four months.

When she took breaks, it took atleast three shadows to keep the building hidden and her breaks could only be a couple hours long. She hated making three people have to be stuck in this house, even though she did it for months at a time. It had been three months since she last left the building. And she was starting to get more and more restless.

Today she had cleaned her bedroom, Ronnie's bedroom, the kitchen, and even got rid of some of the blood stains in the down stairs gym. And it was only five in the evening. Feeling guilty, she slowly made her way to the floor where the shadows slept. They were only passing by, never staying for long, but they would let her get out of the house for awhile. She knocked on one of the doors where she found two shadows. They were sisters and they stopped by here once a year so she was familiar with them. They told her they would help and then went off to find a friend of theirs so they could help too.

On a heavy sigh of relief, Audrey felt the stress of holding on to her power for so long release. It always felt so refreshing when she let it go. Smiling happily, she went out the secret door and onto the streets. It felt so good to feel fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:27 pm

(Btw, Nina is already staying with them, as far as I remember, but she comes and goes. XD)

Nina looked up quickly from her spot beside the dumpster, seeing a shadow girl walk out from the hidden door. She was familiar looking, so Nina quickly relaxed and stood, cradling baby Melanie. "Hello," she murmured, rocking her child. "Is everything alright inside?" She had told the others to where she was going and to come and find her if they needed her. She hoped the girl was only passing by, and that there was no trouble. Nina didn't need anymore trouble.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:33 pm

"Hi Nina," Audrey greeted the girl in her usual friendly, cheery way. She knew everyone's name in the house. She took time to remember them, even though she knew some didn't usually remember her name. "Of course, why?" She asked and then spotted the small child in Nina's arms. She gasped. "When did you get a baby?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:36 pm

"I've had the baby since before I came here," Nina said with a slight laugh, bringing Melanie closer to her chest. "I get someone to watch her when I'm doing business, so not many people know I have her." She stayed in the room with the baby more often than not, and only Ronnie really knew about her. She knew a Pusher baby would be a prize for a lot of people, so she didn't want it known that she had one.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Audrey frowned sadly. She wished she had known. "I would of babysat her." She told her politely. She always felt bad when she missed out on something, like by not knowing she was some how insulting them.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:47 pm

"You can if you'd like too. I don't like to tell people in the house in case...in case someone else overhears," Nina didn't trust some of the people that passed through, so she kept things quiet. "Division would do anything to get their hands on a Pusher child. I just need to be careful,"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 pm

(Same, same! Eh, Kyra left me with a freaking-out Koksa-Kon. -.- And a lesbian Ash. O.O Want to help me join in with Ash? Koksa-Kon is paused at 'I'M A DAD?!' so he's not coming in. >.> But Ash is bloody breaking free! :DD And Alesha is still in love with the two evil bosses...O.o Last thing with her, she went in search of them. Koksa-Kon is not happy with his ex-gf. That's putting it mildly. -.-)
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Audrey smiled sadly at that. She would feel terrible if anything happened to the people she helped protect when she shadowed this building day after day. "Why are you out here?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:57 pm

(At the moment I only have Nina free, no sure if I'm up for more charries in this one, lol. But if any of you have a free evil man character, Nina's baby needs a daddy again. She doesn't know who it is because her mind was wiped after she got pregnant, but it's someone baaaad. ;D)

"We just needed some fresh air," Nina explained, smiling down at Melanie as she cooed softly, reaching towards Nina's hair.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:01 pm

"Yeah, me too." Audrey smirked, raising her head up the sky and closing her eyes as they wind brushed over her face. It felt so good to feel the breeze again.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:04 pm

"It gets stuffy in there," Nina agreed, sliding down against the wall and letting Melanie play with her hair. "I hardly see you anymore. You seem to work so often."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:11 pm

"Oh, well I'm always around if you need someone to talk to." Audrey promised. She must of been busy cleaning things. She just didn't anyone really wanted to talk to her ever. Most of the people in the building took her cheery politeness as something annoying, so they avoided her.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:13 pm

"Thank you," Nina said, happy that she'd offered. "Same here." She always felt like she needed someone to talk to. Melanie didn't talk yet, so Nina spent most of her time in silence. It was nice to have the option of a friend, especially with a nice girl like Audrey.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:17 pm

"Of course," Audrey said brightly. "Do you want to go out to dinner? Or do you have other plans?" She offered politely, her stomach having growled silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Push RP
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: