PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 pm

"I don't want you to be a toy," Alessandra murmured, keeping a grip on his bicep. What did she want? Company, maybe, but not a play thing. "Come to bed with me, Arson," she whispered, her eyes pleading with his. She had this urge to be with him that night.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Arson shook his head after a moment of utter silence. Lillian, he was still married to her even though there wasn't a slice of love between the two. Sleeping with other women would be wrong, wouldn't it? Then why did every man go out and do it? "No," he murmured, shrugging her off lightly. Nothing good could come from it.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Alessandra let herself be shrugged off, looking up at him with hurt eyes. Why didn't he want her? She didn't tempt him at all? Not even in the least? "Sorry," she murmured, feeling like quite the whore for trying to get him to sleep with her. She just wanted someone, and he was the perfect candidate.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:53 am

Arson sighed, shaking his head as he tore his gaze away from her. She was making it incredibly hard for him and he was trying so hard. "Don't you have a friend, or something?" he finally asked, because she had looked so heartbroken, so lost, so lonely.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:05 pm

"You did help, you got me home." Lillian said, chewing on her lip as she gave another nervous glance towards the house. Was Arson in there? "Just go home, I'm fine."

~*~*~

"You know I am right here." Zachary said but Alli pushed his foot with her own. She really wished he would behave tonight.

"No, he's not." Alli told Tam, and it was not a lie at all. Her brother was a nice young man.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:32 pm

"Do you think I would be asking a stranger for a house if I had friends?" Alessandra asked, smiling smally. "I just...don't see why you can't stay. Just a for a little while?" She looked up at him with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 pm

"Lillian, it's fine. Really. Look, I'm here already and I don't want to find out that something bad happened to you just because you said you were 'fine.'" Dalken didn't move an inch from the door he was stationed at, his gaze remaining stubbornly on hers. He could tell all was not good and well between the family, but at least he could offer a hand, as a friend.

*_*_*_*

Tamazey nodded, but the look she gave Zachary just about said how much she thought that was true. "Shall we eat, then?" she asked, reverting her attention from him and back to his sister.

*_*_*_*

It was the whole innocent, angelic appearance that got him. He slacked, sighing as he thought it through. If he gave her an hour, it would be nothing when he'd never see her again. "You should make friends. They can be useful."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:26 pm

"No one wants to be friends with me. I can't give them anything. Now a days, people only care about time. They're not going to waste the time they have befriending someone who until very recently was homeless." Alessandra reached out gingerly for his hand so she could pull him into the room a little. "Sit down?" she offered, gesturing towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:37 am

Daisy laughed, stamping out his cigarette and getting into the car with him. "Those poor girls won't stand a chance," he said, smirking at him when he caught him flinching at the pressure on his hand. Ah well, he knew when it came down too it Zennet could be tough as hell, so it didn't bother him in the least.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:29 pm

"If staying for a while longer makes you believe that I'm really fine than sure. Come right in." Lillian said with a sigh. She was dead nervous inside not much for Alexander but because of Arson.

~*~*~

"Of course, help yourself." Zachary said with a sarcastic tone before he got kicked by Alli again.

"He means it, eat." She said to her friend, her smile worth a million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:45 pm

He eyed the bed warily, those eyes of his following back to her. If she did try anything, he vowed to himself, she'd have another thing coming. All he wanted was to wash his hands of her, but deep down, buried under the years of no longer caring much for the world, there was that sliver of curiosity as to who Alessandra was. "Don't you have any family?"

*_*_*_*

"Definitely not from what those rumours say about you," Zennet added, mirroring the smirk Daisy threw his way. He hadn't thought of it before, but he realised then how much the two of them actually got on. And to think this friend could be leaving when he's next needed someplace else. Shaking his head like he was brushing the thought away with a careless wipe, Zennet focused on driving.

Small chit chat of past cases and the changes in time management were spent over the course of the thirty minute drive, when both time keepers were silent as Zennet pulled into a poorly lit parking lot. The red neon light flashed over the club, an explicit female character conveying the club in a tacky light. "This should be fun."

*_*_*_*

Dalken shut the door behind him, smiling encouragingly at Lillian. Resting a hand on her shoulder to steady her tipsy self, he leaned down until they were eye level. "Need me to go fetch you a glass of water?" He hadn't been in this house in over fifty years, but he could vaguely recall most of the room locations.

*_*_*_*

"Of course." Hesitantly, Tamazey waited until someone else began eating before she would. When she tasted the stale bread, she didn't feel sickened as so many upper-class might have, but was rather used to it, and even entirely grateful as she bit into it. Her stomach growled appreciately, and Tam almost moaned.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:47 pm

"Not anymore. They...ran out of time," Alessandra sat down, pulling him down beside her gently. "Do you have any more children besides Alexander?'' she asked, breathing easier now that she had got him to stay. Now she just really wanted to kiss him again, but she was too worried to try. He would leave.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Of course. Not that he had ever seen someone die; that didn't happen in his part of the world, but Arson was no fool to the talk of the lesser well-off dying. It seemed like a normal experience, one he had considered a few times in his life.

Arson turned to look at her, not missing the closeness of her to him on the bed. "No, he's the only one." All they needed was one kid to keep their parents and all else satisfied. Though, he didn't object to fulfilling his sexual needs once every few months. He didn't love Lillian, it was just something he needed to do. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:36 pm

"You don't seem close with your son. I was wondering if maybe you were closer with other children," Alessandra admitted, placing a hand tentatively on his knee. She was being a little teasing, yes, but it was only because her want for him was a little outrageous. He was just so appealing to her. And very hard to get. That was the best part. But he was also right in front of her, available, and she felt the need to be close to someone.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:07 pm

"That's your own opinion, but you have no right to judge my relationship with my son. Especially not after a few hours." His eyes fell to where her hand rested on his knee, and after a moment of pondering, he didn't bother shaking it off. It was rather he still felt that sense of attraction, however little it was, and she was different. Not to be fooled, he reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Most of the meal was eaten in silence and Zachary took care of the dishes while Alli put the little girl to bed. It was their normal routine and a stranger in their home didn't change that. It was something that pleased Zachary greatly.

"How long are you staying?" He asked her from the kitchen.

~*~*~

"No, but some more wine would be nice." Lillian said as she removed her shoes, going over to the answering machine because the annoying flashing light of the messages was bothering her. There and clearly out loud was a message from her husband. Who wouldn't make it home tonight...
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:54 pm

She stood up, feeling helpless as each sibling took control over a duty and she left with nothing but to stand there like an idiot. "Oh, is this you being civil right now, or is this a hostile move?" Tamazey asked, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at Zachary's back after she came to stand in the kitchen doorway. Truth be told, she had no idea how long she could stay before it was risky. Eight hours and twenty two minutes. All stolen, of course. Should have been more if the bastard standing before her hadn't ruined it.

*_*_*_*

Raising his eyebrows, Dalmen shook his head in disappointment over his cousin's foolish decision. Did Arson often work overtime to avoid such situations with his own wife? Was that what Lillian meant, when she implied the failings of their marriage?

"No more wine for you," he said, reaching an arm out to her. "You should get some rest, though."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 pm

"This is me wanting to know if I have to listen to you for long." Zachary shot back, kinda fed up with her attitude. He rolled up his sleeves a little more and continued to scrub the dishes. "Plus you don't seem like good influence for my sister."

~*~*~

Lillian glared at Dalmen as she deleted the message and held her high heels in her hands. "You have ruined my buzz." She said softly, heading over to the stairs. "Will you be staying? I'm sure the guest room is prepared."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:18 pm

"I'm not judging. I'm...observing," Alessandra smiled innocently at his, quirking her eyebrows. She gave his knee a gentle squeeze. "So...you're married?" she asked quietly. She knew he was, but she wanted to make sure, and to see what he would say about his marriage.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Tamazey sucked in a gasp. "I'm a bad influence on Alli? I think you're pathetic. I doubt you even know your sister well. Typical." She glanced behind her to double check Alli wasn't there - she wasn't. "And I hope to take up a lot of your time," she told him, leaving it to him to figure out how much she meant it and in what way.

*_*_*_*

Dalken shook his head. "I don't want to impose myself on you. I'll only stay an hour at most, just to ensure you'll be fine." He watched her ascend the staircase. "You sure you don't need my support?

*_*_*_*

"In a sense, yes." Not happily married, but dutifully. As told. He didn't exactly look at it as a marriage, rather a contract between the two of them to uphold their part of the bargain in return for a steady place in society. Arson didn't smile, still very much void of displaying emotions with her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:15 pm

"What do you mean I don't know my sister well? As opposed to you?" Zachary said, turning around and watching her. He feared Alli would come back soon but right now he wanted to finish things with this woman. "And what do you mean a lot of my time? I told you I'm not even giving you a second."

~*~*~

"Just bring me that water, and some aspirin." Lillian said, almost stumbling with the last step. "I'll be in the bed room, after that I won't bother you any more."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 pm

"Do you love her a lot?" Alessandra asked, slowly moving her hand away. He was a closed book, and very cold to her. Maybe it would be best for him to leave after all, but she still wanted him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Daisy grinned. "Don't worry about that, I'm gonna find a way to loosen the stick up your ass up before the nights over," he told him, getting out of the car and winking at a couple of girls who were rushing inside the back door. "Hello, ladies," he said charmingly, getting them all to giggle and wiggle their fingers at him. "We'll see you inside, cuties," they teased right back.

Daisy looked back at Zennet. "Easy as pie," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:28 am

(Lemme know when Mary should jump in!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 am

(Anytime is a good time, Nash. :3)

"You don't even know me, so don't come round and assume you know my friendship with Alli." Tamazey crossed her arms over her chest, resting all her weight on one leg as she stared him down. "Who said you have to give it?"

*_*_*_*

After rummaging through the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen, Dalken came across the aspirin. He took two steps at a time when he climbed the staircase, a glass in one hand and two tablets in the other. It was easy to find the bedroom what with the noise of Lillian groaning softly. Must be one bad headache.

"Here, sit up," he murmured when he opened the door and found her sprawled across the bed.

*_*_*_*

Arson glanced up at the ceiling, silence stealing the seconds, and then minutes, before he spoke again. "I wish I did." It'd be so mug easier if they were in love. But they didn't even know each other, couldn't make it to be friends.

*_*_*_*

"Right, the stick's up my ass. Seems legit," he shrugged, grinning at the girls. His eyes followed to their bottom, a few seconds hesitation when he snapped back into control. Zennet took Daisy by the shoulders and added a small insistence to continue into the club. He was playing bold by laying a finger on Daisy, but then again they had that small sliver of friendship. "There's more girls inside, Casanova."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: