PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 pm

(XD Yes he is! Lillian is a lucky biotch!!! I don't know what to write on here o.o dunno what to do bleh!)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:54 pm

"You're just a jackass. Not worthy of anything. I work for everything I have. I don't sit back and except what is given for me. And now I deserve our time, so give it to me," Alessandra wasn't delicate, and she proved it by resisting his grip and tightening her grip on his length.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:08 pm

(I just got on and everyone got off Sad )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:59 pm

(I'm at a loss for my other two as well. Maybe Tam could talk to Jeremiah cause she's in his gang? Huh, left? o___O)

He inhaled a sharp breath, nodding his head violently. "Okay! Just let go already." She'd destroy his manhood if she held on much longer, that he knew without a doubt. "I thought you said time wasn't important...."

(Spacey cause dad and mum are here.)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Alessandra squeezed hard before finally letting go and sitting back calmly in her seat. "I don't, but you're obviously not any fun, and I need some kind of compensation for my troubles."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 pm

For a petite, fragile-looking girl, the bitch sure had a lot of inner strength. Perhaps it made up for her lack in moral sense. Arson was purposedly being difficult, and by now his mind was beginning to come to the conclusion that he wanted to make her stay longer by stretching out the offers and likes. Idiotic brain, this was what happened when you reverted to hating life and enticing the idea of something dangerous.

"I am fun," Arson barked, calming himself immediately before adding, "When I want to be." Which was, as life would have it, never. Maybe you could call it half when he drank, but other than that, the world was an unfair and consumer place of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:58 pm

"And you rarely want to be, am I right?" Alessandra asked, smirking and propping her feet back up. "There's no happiness when you're too preoccupied to have any fun. I'm plenty happy, and it's because all I do is have fun," She glanced at her wrist, checking her time out of habit. It was amazingly low for someone her age. She quickly folded her arms, so that he couldn't sneak a peek.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:16 am

"Fun? What kind of fun do you have, exactly?" Because all he could think of was how much of a whore she represented, amiss her denials. He flared at her feet, deciding against barking at her for the sake of his manhood. "I have it plenty." Or not, but what business of hers was t? His eyes had trailed to her arm when she had quickly tucked it out of sight again. Damnit.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 am

"I dance, I drink, I take risks, and sometimes I indulge in drugs. I just want to live the most adventurous life that I can. You can't honestly tell me that adventure doesn't appeal to you," Alessandra looked him over, wondering what kind of man he was exactly. "Tell you what. You won't owe me a single thing if you drive us over to the club on fifth and let me teach you how to have a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:32 am

Every word, he had to keep a mask over his features to hide the longing for such activities. Only when she proposed this new offer did he let his guard down. "That's it? You'll show me how to have fun and that's it, we part ways afterwards?" But he could only think of how he should be paying her fortunes for such a deal. Fun was the vey thing he thrived for.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:38 am

"Well, you also have to buy me a few drinks, but yes. Just let me show you how to have a little fun," Alessandra winked and him and pulled her feet off of the dash, settling into the seat for the drive. She reached over and fastened her seatbelt. "Let's get going." She was so excited. This would be such an adventure! And maybe she'd get some hot sex out of it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 am

His eyes studied her for another brief moment before he internally shrugged and thought how much better he was getting out of it than her. Suppose it would compensate for the pain she inflicted on his big man down south. "Seems fine by me." He leaned forward and started the car up, glancing at her once again, before tyres squealed against the gravel and the car was off in the direction she had directed him in.

The club was not one he had been to before. But he did like the look of it compared to the more quiet, proper bars he had been too a few times. "So?" Arson asked when he slowed the car to a halt, cutting the engine off. It was hard to contain his excitement. He could actually feel excited. Life wasn't so bad after all. Or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:00 am

Alessandra was out of the car almost immediately, excitment bubbling inside of her. She loved this club, and the sound of the music from within made her so anxious to drink and dance. "So, honey, what's your name?" She asked, watching the man get out of his car.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:15 am

There was no point in making one up; this adventure was a one off. One time at fun. "Arson," he shrugged, locking his car with the click of a button and catching up to her. "Yourself?" His eyes had fallen to her arm, but again, she was hiding it. He guessed she didn't show it often, if she could hide it easily without really seeming to mean it.

Entering the club, he was taken aback by the crowds within. A lot of people, some looking completely out of place. Mismatch of assorted groups. Like no rules applied. Arson raised his eyebrows at the dancing. That was a far cry from decency, no wonder the girl seemed so comfortable touching him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 am

Lillian had sworn she had heard him come home but when she had come out of the kitchen holding a glass of wine he wasn't there. And then was the sound of screeching tires.

"Very nice Arson..." She murmured softly, kind of angrily letting the glass fall. The red wine tainting the floor. From all the days he could have bailed on her he chose today to do it. Tonight when they had a party to attend to, and she was definitely not staying behind at home.

She grabbed her gloves and her coat and left out the door as well, she would use their spare car and tell everyone her husband had been caught up at work closing an important deal.

~*~*~
Zachary heard the noise and stopped dead in his tracks, looking around him quickly. "Who goes there?" He asked, his fists clenching. He was ready for a fight if this was another gang attempt to steal his time.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am

(Did you erase this reply?)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 am

(Yeeeeaaah. Thought you maybe didn't want me to post or something. Ah I dunno! Mad Are you okay with Tam talking to Zachary?)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:01 am

(Yeah XD And I am okay if someone talks to Lillian at party)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 pm

(SHEET I missed the start @_@ SO SORRY GUyS! XD Any place I can throw Daisy in? *puppy dog eyes*)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 pm

All my characters are kind of free but I believe Mo will take Zachary for grabs soon)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 pm

(Just anyone to run into or talk to would be great Razz)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 pm

(Well I got Mary working at the strip club, she's from the poor side and from the rich side I have Lillian who went to a party.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:00 pm

(Okay Nash. I'll send Kysen to the party since she should be around the same crowd as Lillian. Mud, Zennet is free to talk to as well, a fellow time keeper. But I'm very spacey so don't depend on him right now. I'll try post something for them, but I'm sorta studying for an exam tomorrow and I'm being supervised. xD)

Oh snap. She stopped abruptly in her advance of the man, seemingly holding her breath. Tamazey had thought she had been doing so well until he spoke out. Rather angrily at that. Deciding to lie and play her way out, she stepped free of the shadows. "Hi. I thought you were someone else." She smiled, hoping he'd take the bait. She was no where as good as the rest of those within Jeremiah's gang, that was only too clear from her lack of sneaking up quietly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:01 pm

(okay, I'll think of something and post tonight Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: