PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:30 am

"You found it okay, that's good." Lillian said as she propped herself on her elbows. She had gotten out of the dress and had slipped on a thin night gown. There was no reason to stay with the dress since her husband obviously wouldn't come home.

~*~*~

"As in you'll steal it?" Zachary turned around with a raised eyebrow. What was this girl talking about? Was this her way of getting what she wanted?

~*~*~

Mary was serving drinks tonight before the big show started. She wore her scandalous lingerie and allowed men to touch her for extra tips. Her job disgusted her but she had a kid at home and she made a lot of time in this place. It kept them both alive.

She saw a regular costumer come in and since everyone else seemed to be busy she walked up to him and his friend. "Hello boys, Welcome to Paradise." She told them with a grin. "Your usual Zennet?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:39 am

Dalken averted his eyes from her somewhat revealing night gown. He thrusted the glass out to her, followed by the tablets. "Yeah, after about fifty cupboards." They had one big kitchen, that was for sure.

*_*_*_*

"I never said that. Way to judge," she spat back, her eyes narrowing to near slits as his question frustrated her. That was exactly what she was talking about. She was meant to steal it. She was part of Jeremiah's gang. Alas, she wasn't doing well.

*_*_*_*

Zennet took a long time to praise Mary's uniform (or lack there of) before he met her gaze and answered. "Sure thing, sweetheart. Daisy'll have the same." He made a motion to his friend, if only to give Mary a glimpse of the ladies man. Again, his eyes lustfully fell to her bare skin.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 am

"Well I'm getting mixed signals, I'm not really sure what you're doing here." Zachary said angrily, his arms crossing over his chest as she glared at her. "What the fuck have you been doing if you're not going to steal time or make me give it to you."

~*~*~

"Sure thing boys." Mary said as she gave a welcoming grin to Daisy as well and she moved towards the bar, her hips swinging. She hated to be a piece of meat for men but she had no other choice.

(Waiting for Aud?)

~*~*~

"Sorry about that but thanks." She told him, drinking the pills and the water quickly before she handed him the glass back into his hand before she laid back down. "Are you leaving now?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:24 am

"That's for me to know and you to figure out." He did make her want to tackle him again and throw him to the ground. But she resisted the urge and kept the glaring contest alight.

*_*_*_*

(Yep :3)

*_*_*_*

"It's fine," he assured her with a wave of his hand. Dalken glanced down again, his eyes glued to hers. "I said I'd stay a little to keep an eye on you. Just to make sure you're fine and nothing happens." He moved across the room and took a seat on the dresser chair.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:33 am

"You already made sure. I'm in bed, I drank water and took aspirin." Lillian told him with a sigh as she cuddled into the cold sheets. "What more could happen?"

~*~*~

"Look, you listen and listen good..." He murmured, getting closer to her so only she could hear. "You're not staying here tonight. You tell Alli you appreciate the invite but something came up. And you go back wherever you came from. Hang out with Alli somewhere else but not in my house."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 am

"Shh, I don't know if you're a wanderer or something." Dalken leaned back, making himself comfortable as he observed the bedroom. So uncharacterised. It could have been anyone's bedroom. The house seemed to lack life. Almost like the relationship, he thought, but then just as quickly berated himself. He didn't know what they were like together, besides what Lillian had spilled. It was wrong for him to judge.

*_*_*_*

Something ticked in her head. She shoved him back and watched with satisfaction as he stumbled and lost his footing, falling heavily to the floor. "Sorry, I missed that. You were saying?" Tamazey murmured, leaning down so he'd hear.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:45 am

"Get. Out. Of. My. House." Zachary said after he had shoved her away and he had gotten to his feet. He was angry now, and he truly hated her games. "Just get out before I call the police or whatever on your ass."

~*~*~

Lillian chuckled softly, her eyes closing. "I'm not, I think I would of fallen down the stairs once or twice if I was." She told him softly. It felt nice to have a conversation with someone in these four walls. A real conversation.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm

"I'm doing nothing wrong," she pointed out. "Just here to see my friend who by chance offered me a stay for the night. Can't refuse." Tamazey was quick to put a distance between them now that she had seen a fire burn in his eyes.

*_*_*_*

"You never know what might happen." Dalken smiled as he looked over to her. He wondered how often she did laugh, after hearing the pleasant noise escape her lips. "What if you sleep walk?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Daisy grinned at the interaction between the scantily clad waitress and Zennet. "Well, I wouldn't have thought that you'd be a regular," he told Zennnet, letting his eyes roam over the girl happily, before he noticed something. "Oh, what a pity," Daisy muttered to himself before looking around to see what other girls where around.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 pm

"Here you go boys," Mary said, setting the two glassed in front of them and grinning. "Anything else I can help you both with?"

~*~*~

"That would be... Unfortunate." Lillian said, her voice drawled out for a moment as she thought. "We wouldn't know either way because I don't." She was quiet for a while before she did a small outburst. "Is it cold in here?"

~*~*~

"You will refuse, and you won't even get to talk to her. You will leave and I will apologize for you." Zachary said in a low voice, leaning closer to her again. "And don't make me say it again."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Zennet ignored Mary for the time being as he turned to question Daisy. "Why? Not good enough for you?" He didn't get it. Looking back at Mary with a small grin, he took his glass, holding the frown back as his eyes went loose on her body again. Mary was a heavenly creature, what could Daisy not like about her?

*_*_*_*

"Ah, I don't know?" Dalken wasn't cold, he was fine really, but a glance at the thin material of her nightgown surely confirmed it wouldn't be warm so much for her. "Do you want me to get you some blankets, or..." clothes? he thought, eyebrows raised.

*_*_*_*

"Or you'll do what?" she asked, doing as he did and narrowing the space between them, not allowing him to intimidate her. "Try me," she dared, a scowl present on her face.

(brb!!)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:31 pm

"I'll kill you, I swear I will." Zachary said low under his breath. He was angry, really angry. She was getting on his last nerve so he really would do what he said.

~*~*~

"Hmm yes some blankets, I believe there are some in the closet there." Lillian said softly, her eyes closing again. "If you're not leaving soon you should rest. The bed is big enough."

~*~*~

Mary met Zennet's look as he admired her body. It sickened her but she stayed tall and proud. "You boys came for the show?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:51 pm

"Not if I kill you first," Tamazey whispered, warm breath mingling as she remained to stare him down. Killing was one thing Tamazey had never, and would never, do. The rest of the gang, from what she had both heard and witnessed, had had no care to taking a life. While she kept silent as they gloated and laughed about it, she knew it was one thing that could destroy her. If Jeremiah ever found out just how weak she was... Well, she wouldn't have the gang anymore, and that couldn't happen.

*_*_*_*

Dalken got up to rummage through the closet for the said blankets, his cheeks aflame. Although Lillian was innocent in her invite, Dalken couldn't possibly bring himself to lie down in the same bed. For one, what if he were to fall asleep, and come morning, her husband were to find him there. He'd be cast out from the family without much less an explanation. Secondly, he had, well, never shared a bed with a woman. It seemed too intimate. Not even the girl he assumed to have stolen his heart had properly slept with him.

"I'm fine on the seat," he mumbled, handing several blankets out to her. Should he wrap them around her, or...?

*_*_*_*

(Wait for Aud?)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:57 pm

(Sure thing x3)

~*~*~

"Did you find them?" Lillian murmured, half sitting down and searching in the dark for him. "Dalken?" She asked softly.

~*~*~

"You wouldn't do it right now, I can tell you like Alli too much to hurt her like that but if it's for her protection I wouldn't hesitate." Zachary said in a low breath, hitting her against the wall. "So get out."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:25 pm

A small breath of air escaped her lips and she blinked as though in a daze. "You wouldn't hurt your sister's arguably only friend, would you?" Tamazey shoved him away from her and turned her back on him as she made to leave the room. "Alli? You need help with anything?" She was not going to leave, especially not when Zachary demands of her to.

*_*_*_*

"Her--ee." Dalken tripped over one blanket and sprawled into Lillian's side. There were milliseconds where he could only hear the beatings of his own heart when he tried to throw himself off. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean you harm. If I've offended you in anyway-" he continued to rattle, blankets forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:35 pm

"Shhh she just fell asleep." Alli said softly, walking into the room and seeing the tension in both of their faces. "Are you two okay?" she asked.
~*~*~
Lillian was a bit startled but she wasn't offended at all or upset. "Don't worry, I'm fine." she said, her hand reaching to caress his cheek so he could tell it was fine. "Just an accident."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Tamazey graced her face with a friendly smile. "Yeah, I'm great. Not sure about your brother though. Maybe he's having a hard time lately." She shrugged, looking over her shoulder at the still clearly mad Zachary.

*_*_*_*

Dalken was frozen. "Alright..." Silence grew and he decided to try and slowly pull away, amiss the fact it felt nice to be spoken to like such. "You should get some sleep now."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 pm

"Find somebody else to love," Alessandra murmured, looking at him slightly out of the corner of her eye. 'If you can do that privately, you'll be happy, but you'll never have to shame your family."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 pm

He frowned at her. "You say that as though it's the easiest thing in the world. How am I suppose to find love? If I go looking, searching for someone, I'll be noticed. Or they'll use me. It's not easy; it's impossible." Had to be.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

"I'll explain it to you when she's gone, you know, manners and such?" Daisy told him before looking at the girl ."Yes, we'll be here for a while, now go get us some of Zennet's favourite drink, will you?" Daisy asked with a faux-charming smile, before sitting down and looking out over the other girls again and waiting for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:16 pm

"It just happens sometimes. You have to just...be open to the possibility. Someone could be right beside you, wanting you, able to love you one day, and you could just be ignoring them..." Alessandra touched his knee gently, giving it a slight squeeze. "Just...keep your eyes open."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 am

"Sure thing." Mary said with a bit of a tight smile. She didn't like that other man, she had seen him before around the club but she had no idea Zennet was friends with him. But she knew where she was not wanted so she wouldn't linger too much around them.

"Two whiskeys on the rocks and two shots." She told the bartender, preparing a tray with other drinks she also had to deliver to other tables.

~*~*~

"Okay," Lillian said, pulling her hand away slowly and resting it on her lap. She slowly got back into bed, her head rested on the pillow and her eyes slowly closing. She kind of waited for him to cover her with the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:11 am

After Mary had left, Zennet raised his eyebrows higher in regards to his question. "You know, you could have just explained it with her there. It's not like what she thinks matters." He shrugged, only looking at Mary and the other women as a thing rather than a person. "Cough it up, D."

*_*_*_*

Arson refrained from sighing. It was likely he wouldn't 'keep his eyes open' considering he didn't see the possibility of him finding such a person, and then there was the fact he was already pretty much done with life. This, Alessandra and her seemingly adventurous life, was about the only intrusion in his life that appeared to distract him from reality.

His eyes fell to her hand, where, admittedly in silence, it felt good, but only to a degree. He wasn't going to become like every other male in this world and sleep with whichever women were willing (and unwilling in some cases). "And how has that worked for you?" he asked, pointedly saying how idiotic it was.

*_*_*_*

Dalken lifted the sheets with a hint of trembling fingers and let them fall over her, while hesitantly tucking the edges in a little. At least she was less exposed, he thought, glad for the darkness to hide his embarrassment as cheeks remained flustered. "Need anything else?" he asked, finishing up.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Daisy sighed as his answer. "Such a pity, no taste what so ever," Daisy said before wrapping his arm around Zennet's shoulder and pointing him back over to the girl, who was walking away with her tight bum facing them. "So, tell me what you notice about her walk." he said in a tone that didn't allow an argument.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:03 am

His touch surprised Zennet, but he didn't let it show, nor did he flinch as so many others might have. Eyes traveled to Mary's behind, a sweeping motion from head to toe, scrutinising the retreating steps she took. "I don't know, man. She can get away fast? It's sexy?" Zennet shook his head. Mary was one fine piece of candy; he simply couldn't see past that. And why should he? There were no emotions attached with this business, so why try reading her when he couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: