PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York City Paranormals 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:04 am

"Yes they did, it was torture. I actually wanted to go back to the ring." Cole exaggerated but he kept a straight face at all times as he said it.

~*~*~

"Well that's interesting," Marge said, eying Tommy for a moment before she looked back at Ren. "Why hadn't you told me this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:11 am

"Oh shit," Tommy said, the moment Margarette mentioned that. He looked away, smiling sheepishly in apology.

Ren sighed. "Because I never wanted to bring it up again, it was all my life was and I travelled half way across the country to escape that," he told her honestly.

///

Charlotte laughed. "You're terrible,' she said, before looking up at him with a small smile. "You never did mention what lured you to this place," she said, with a curious tone. All she knew about him was that he was a Demon and he had been caught on their land.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:49 pm

"I was just simply passing by, wolves can be really mean and I was tempted into a fight and in the process into your lands." Cole said with a shrug, it was no big deal but he couldn't tell her everything.

~*~*~

Margarette gave him an understanding look before it turned to a teasing one. "Does that mean you were going easy on me the other night or was it a fair win for me?" She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 pm

(whelp on my way back to college, yay XD)

Charlotte gave a faint smile. "We're possesive and protective," she said, chuckled softly. Even though she figured he was hiding something, she knew he was still allowed his secrets and didn't press any further. "Where are you from?" she asked, leading him down a deer path.

///

Ren relaxed a little when she seemed to understand, before smiling sheepishly. "No, you did win that one, all on your own," he told her, grinning back at her.

Tommy laughed. "You kicked his ass?" he asked. "Wow, Ren, that's almost sad."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:33 pm

"You think so? How about you take it a go and see if it's sad." Margarette said with a cocky grin, almost the same type she had given Ren that first night.

~*~*~

"From Los Angeles, but I haven't been there in the longest time." Cole said with a shrug, watching her every once in a while.

(No more vacay for you guys Sad )
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 pm

(Neope ): I have to start studying tonight actually XD)

Tommy raised his hands immediatly. "No need, I know full well you can chew me up and spit me out," he said, laughing.

///

Charlotte looked over her shoulder and smiled at him. "Do you usually stay in one place for long?" she asked, stearing clear of a stream.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:56 pm

"No, I'm usually always on the move." Cole told her, sliding his hand into hers just because he felt like it.

~*~*~

Margarette chuckled and rested back against the sofa, her eyes moving to look at Ren for a moments longer than she should when they had company.

(O_O Wow!!)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 am

(Super motivated as you can imagine ;D)

Charlotte squeezed his hand gently. "Must be a little hard," she murmured, though to her, it also sounded exciting. She had never left her pack, even travelling to New York would be something completely different for her. It would be amazing to see the rest of the world.

///

Tommy grinned and leaned back as Ren sat down next to Margarette. "You said Brad was in town?" he said, getting back to the original topic.

Tommy nodded. "Yeah, he won every division he was in and now he's gone to celebrate somewhere, though Eric and I can't seem to pin him down. You know how he gets," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:17 am

"Bertrolf? Brad Bertrolf?" Margarette asked softly, not really concerned as she leaned close to Ren, resting her head on his chest.

~*~*~

"Doesn't suck if you don't have anything holding you back." Cole said, smiling when she squeezed his hand in return. "Trust me, as soon as you get out there. You'll never want to go back."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:29 am

Tommy nodded. "Yeah, doesn't your brother have a grudge against him too or something?" he grinned, as Ren wrapped his arm around Margarette's waist comfortably.

///

Charlotte grinned back at him. "I already know I will. I love it here, but...I honestly can't wait to leave," she said, looking up at the dark, star-filled sky.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 am

"My little brother did I think. Last I spoke to him he did at least." Marge murmured, having caught herself on time before she had said before she abandoned her pack. She knew he must be speaking of Benjamin because Kameron wasn't so much of a grudge holder. But everyone else was.

~*~*~

Cole smiled as he watched her. He wanted to see her face as soon as they came into the big city. "You won't see those at New York though." He told her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:40 am

Tommy nodded and grinned. "What about you? Do you fight?" he asked. "You must know at least a little something if you whipped Ren." He smirked teasingly.

///

Charlotte smiled. "I figured, but there'll be plenty of other places with them though," she said, looking at him. She wasn't sure what she'd do when she got to New York. Stay with Trey for a while of course, but afterwards...her future was free now.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 am

"Never on the rings, no." Margarette said quickly, almost laughing. "But yeah, I fight. I wasn't officially trained but it's not really a science."

(Pick up with Cole later)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 am

(sounds good Razz)

Tommy grinned. "Now that's a shame, someone with skills like you," he said, giving Ren a hintful look. Ren rolled his eyes, he was not going to make Margarette fight.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 am

"I like it better this way." Marge said with a cocky grin, looking up to see Ren's expression. It only made her smile even more.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 am

"So what are you guys gonna be up to? Anything I can jump in on?" he asked, looking exactly like the little eager puppy he was.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:59 am

Margarette almost blushed or giggled because she actually wanted to get into bed with Ren but she couldn't say that. "We hadn't thought anything like that I mean... Ren works and I'm... I'm not sure how long I'll be here." She said.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:08 am

Tommy grinned. "Maybe I could keep you company while Ren was gone," he said with a playful wink. "Whadya say?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 am

Margarette chuckled and looked up at Ren. Suddenly she was wondering if they could trust the wolf. "Thanks for the offer but..." She had no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 pm

"She's with me, Tommy," Ren replied, chuckling softly as he hugged her waist. Tommy was kind of a...wildcard, you were never exactly quite sure what he was up to; innocent or not.

Tommy visibly deflated at the comment and sighed. "Yeah, I know," he replied. It seemed as though almost everyone was paired up with someone except for him, even Ren who he had barely ever seen around girls now had one, there had to seriously be something wrong with Tommy if he was that repulsive to women.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:33 am

"Ren make him stop looking so sad... Makes me want to hug him and that is unlike me." Margarette said, attempting to make a joke.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:45 pm

"Really?!" Tommy said, perking up immedialty and stretching out his arms for a hug.

"Tommy," Ren smirked and shook his head. "He's just trying his best to get you to curl up in his lap," he told her, making Tommy stick his tongue out at him for revealing his secret.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 pm

"Ohhh...." Margarette said, giving Tommy a sorry look when she got closer to Ren. "You might want to keep your eye open for some single wolves, Tommy. Most I could do is introduce you to a friend but she's not really in town."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:19 pm

"That's great! We're going to be heading out soon anyways, so it doesn't really matter where she's from," he said, smiling excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 pm

"Well... I'll let you know through Ren if I get a hold of her before you guys head out. She was supposed to meet me in New York anyways, she was going to the tournament finals." Marge said with a shrug. She wondered if Fae was still coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next