PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appearances are Decieving RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie

Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm

"I've always believed you before, Ben, but you promised me that you wouldn't hurt my cousin, and look what you did. I don't know how I can trust you anymore," Elizabeth explained softly, pulling her knees to her chest.
Keisha used his hand to pull herself up, panting slightly. It was all so much work. "Mm, yes, very satisfied. Now, shopping time!"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 pm

(Just gonna reply here since you haven't been on and I miss these peoples. I feel really sick. :/)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:47 pm

"No, I never promised any such thing. We both agreed on getting at her, but no rules were applied. You didn't even fuck that bastard of hers!" Ben shook his head, slowly anger rolling over him as time passed.

He wrapped an arm around her waist, drawing her to him and rolled his eyes. "See? Moody mummy. You switch to a different topic in seconds." Seth bent to kiss her cheek as they came back outside to the blaring sun.

(Same as. O_o And whaaaaat? D: How sick? *showers Court with cookies and hugs* I hope you're okay. <33)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 pm

(Craaaaaammpppsss. ): And headache. O.O And I wanna die DX. Mm, cookies and hugs!<3)
(You should go on hotmail or facebook so we can plot. >:3)

"I didn't plan on actually having sex with him, Ben! I was with you! I didn't want to cheat like that, and I never believed that you actually would cheat on me!" Elizabeth was still hurt by what he had done. Ben was supposed to love her. If he really did, he wouldn't have had sex with Keisha.
"Be happy that my moods are good right now," Keisha warned, poking his side with a cute little grin.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:17 pm

(OUCH! D: Double the pain sucks. :/ xx I have monthly cramps. >.< Stupid nature. And no bananas to make cramps disappear. You should try that! *more squashy hugs* Razz)
(Mhmm, I so will in a second. >Wink)

"You implied as such! Jaysus, Elizabeth, this is me. I said I wanted to get my back on Keisha, and fuck it, every girl I was with, you were in my bed." His lips were pulled back in a snarl, as he stepped away from her.

"Is that a threat? Someone alert the media, I do so believe my adorable fiancee made a threat," he teased. "You're like a bunny rabbit holding a gun, you know." Seth laughed, steering her into a baby store first.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:13 pm

"That a nice little picture," Keisha teased, kissing his lips as they walked into the store. She was shocked by all the baby-ness. She had no idea what to look at first.
"And I'm sick of being just the girl in your bed. You said you wanted something serious. Are you changing your mind, now?" Elizabeth couldn't take the confusion.

(I had to go eat. Come back on? D: )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:51 pm

"I'm only making the point that you're being hypocritical. I do want you, and only you." Ben softened towards her, "But I don't want my girlfriend afraid of me."

Seth finally pulled her towards the small bundles of teddy bears and all stuffed animals. "How about we beginning with a furry friend?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:56 pm

"And I don't want to be scared of you, Ben, but...it's hard. After what you did to her, it's hard," Elizabeth sank into her soft couch, wanting to melt right into the cushions and disappear.
"What do you think our little one would like?" Keisha asked, gently touching the stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:11 pm

(Sorry, family dinners tend to take ages since we have to talk and crap, and family time sucks. @_@)

Ben clasped Elizabeth's clammy hands in his, his gaze returning to hers. "I'm sorry. I've already told you, for you, I wish I could take it back. And yet, I can't. I can only regret my decision."

Seth looked through a few of them, picking up a large sheep - complete with exaggerated fluffy white wool. "How about this?" He threw it at her face, rolling his eyes at her futile attempt to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 pm

(Haha, they're not too long here, since there's only the three of us! XD)

Keisha looked down at the fallen sheep sadly, and then up at Seth. "That wasn't very nice,"
Elizabeth sighed softly, letting her forehead fall against his shoulder. "I...I want to forgive you. I'm going to try really hard to forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:37 pm

(Lucky. Razz)

"Yes it was. Too slow, Keisha. That's what it is." He laughed as he bent and picked up the sheep, handing it to her with such put-on care.

Ben smiled at how far they had gotten since. He pulled back to kiss her cheek, keeping in mind he had to be patient with her now. "Thank you, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Keisha glared and snatched the sheep, before waddling her way to the babies clothing. Stupid Seth.
"Thank you for being patient," Elizabeth murmured softly, turning her head to brush her lips gently against his.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Seth pouted, hanging his head back when he walked after her at his own pace. "Keisha, sweetie, I was just playing around."

Ben pecked her lips, a secure kiss, until she pulled back and he took that as a sign not to push his luck all at once. "Welcome," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Keisha ignored him and stared to sort through a rack of baby clothes. She held the sheep tightly to her chest.
Elizabeth smiled softly, leaning forward to kiss his lips again, a little more firmly. She didn't know how she had doubted him so much. He was her Ben. It still hurt, knowing what he had done, but she still wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Seth's arms wrapped around her from behind, their bodies flushed and his lips grazing her ear. "Why so moody?"

On her encouragement, Ben cupped her cheek, just deepening their kiss by a little. He knew that if she made to pull away, he wouldn't force her - he couldn't force Elizabeth. And he didn't want to think of how he forced someone else before.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Days seemed to go in such a frenzy now. Their baby was so close to the due date, Keisha was panicking over ridiculous things, and Seth was spent, exhausted from the continuous waiting on hand to the pregnancy. He hadn't had a full night's sleep in a while, far too wary he'd need to be on watch for when Keisha's water would break.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked her, helping her sit at the kitchen table, an assortment of breads and toppings settled over it.

*_*_*_*

Ben was drawing closer to Elizabeth now. He knew, over the past few weeks, she had opened up little-by-little for him again, slowly forgiving his mistakes over Keisha. He sauntered out of the guest bedroom, clad in only boxer shorts and his hair tossled in every way, just how he knew she liked it.

"Morning," he called, knocking on her closed bedroom door. How many more nights would it take until he could spent them with her again? Not hearing a response, he drew the door open, leaning against the doorway. "Aren't you going to get up to make me breakfast?" It was the last thing he expected her to do.

(Sorry, mum turned the router off. Ninja Mo turned it back on. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 am

Keisha let out a big sigh, settling herself into the chair. "I feel horrible," she admitted, reaching for some bread. "I want this baby out. It's been way too long, my legs always hurt, my hips hurt, my sides hurt, my head hurts, and it kick all the time!" She was pretty cranky, but not usually towards Seth. He was her love, and she let him comfort her during her bad days.
Elizabeth was still asleep when her door was opened, and she mumbled a "get out" groggily. She rolled over, the blankets sliding down, revealing the top half of her body. She was dressed only in a bra and underwear, her usual sleeping attire. She was too asleep to realize who was standing in her doorway.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 am

Don't we all? he thought, not daring speaking it aloud. Seth didn't see how much more he could endure of this all. There was no chance he was letting her get pregnant for another few years when she might be older, able to withstand the pregnancy duties better. "Not long now anyway. You have a doctor's appointment this evening. So if they think you're ready, they might go and set you up already. Encourage labour, the delivery will be quicker. And I'll be there," Seth promised, smiling as he took the bread from her and buttered it for her, wacky the knife over various jam pots. "What does your taste buds want today?" She went sour last time he gave her the wrong food source.

*_*_*_*

"Sexy. Is that for me?" Ben hauled away from the door, stepping into the bedroom a few feet. His eyebrows her high on his forehead as his eyes slid down her chest at his leisure. Sexy as ever. He had almost forgotten how she looked under her shirts, far too long waiting. "Does this mean breakfast is served?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:34 am

"Just bread," Keisha mumbled, rubbing her tired eyes. "Careful with that knife," she warned, reaching for a strawberry. "Don't get hurt. We don't need injuries to add to all this stress," She was the cause of the stress, but it made her feel better if she blamed him a little too.
Elizabeth rolled onto her back, stretching. "Mm, what?" she asked opening her eyes. The room was dark, and she could make out a shape standing in the room. She was still half asleep. "Mm, Ben? What do you want?" she slurred.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 am

Seth sighed. He was so tempted to answer with a 'yes, mother' but knew better than to face her wrath. The crazy, hormone Keisha. She could be pretty scary when she wanted to be. He dropped the bread onto her plate, letting the knife down with added emphasis for her benefit, not a tap of it meeting the table heard. "Don't forget who you're talking to, Keisha." She had once feared him, and with good reason. Seth hadn't been the most trustworthy, happy guy. His temper and attitude had landed him in trouble, as did it place him prime suspect to all those murders.

*_*_*_*

"I could list a few things," Ben said, lips curved in a small smirk and boldly advancing on her. "Tired?" he asked, sitting down on her bed, so tempted to jump under the blankets and pull her body to his. Slow. He reminded himself that jumping to quickly would get him no where.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:16 am

His words made Keisha gulp, and she looked up to meet his eyes slowly. She did tend to forget the things he had done before...and it was always a cold shock when she remembered. It was when he said words like that that she became afraid. She adverted her eyes and looked down at her place, reaching meekly for a piece of bread.
Elizabeth had yet to wake up enough to notice how naked she was. "Mhm," she mumbled, rolling onto her side, her back to Ben. She still had enough sense to remember who he was, and why she wasn't so comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:43 am

(Who ever did Jenn appoint murderer in this rp anyway? xD)

"I didn't mean it like that," Seth began, a hand resting over hers, stopping her in mid air as she scoured for another slice of bread. "You just don't need to worry over me." Not anymore. He should had known better than to say something that would trigger the old memories. She had enough to fret over without him being added to the combination too.

*_*_*_*

"What, did you say you want company?" Ben leaned back, his dark hair tickling her arm as he let her have a moment to reply. If her answer was as coherent as the rest, he'd simply jump in and tell her she was being utterly unclear as to what she was saying. It was the truth... in a way.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:47 am

(I have no clue! Surprised)
(Oh, and btw, forgot to say it beeefooore, but I LOOOVE NINJA MO! Very Happy)

Keisha's hand trembled under his, and with a sudden rush of hormones, she began to bawl like a baby. "I love you so much," she sobbed, reaching her arms out for him. The tears were unexpected, but she had a reason. She always worried over his past crimes for nothing. He loved her, and that thought was too much to bear with all the hormones rushing around
"Mm," Elizabeth murmured, not hearing a word he had said. She had been about to fall back asleep. "Sure, whatever," she slurred, curling up more.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:19 am

(Lol! I bet it was someone like Kimi. You wouldn't suspect her detective lad. (; )
(Aw yeah!! Ninja Mo loves Court too. Damn, I wish I was like Ninja Mo. I'm just lazy. xD)

He knocked over a plate in surprise, not even registering the clatter of glass as it hit the floor and broke to pieces. Seth got up and hugged her, kissing her cheek. "Come on, there's no need to cry. I love you too." He was just lucky Keisha loved him; it wasn't easy to love him in anyway. He used to his shirt to wipe up her tears, giving up after a while when they kept flooding. There was just no controlling her.

*_*_*_*

That was as good an answer as any. Ben happily pulled back the covers and got in, a sigh slipping his lips from the familiarity of it all. It felt too good to be back. Without hesitation on the matter, he slipped his arms around her waist, bare skin against bare skin, just a tickle of her bra on his chest. Oh god, it felt fucking brilliant to have his Elizabeth back.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:22 am

Elizabeth moaned softly in surprise, but her half-asleep body curled closer, just enjoying the warmth of another body. It was such a habit to curl into whatever warm body made itself known in her bed. "Mmm," she sighed softly, resting her forehead against his shoulder.
Keisha hugged him tightly, pressing her tear stained face against his chest. "I never want to lose you," she whispered. "I'm so scared that they'll come and take you away."

(It's okay! I'm lazy tooo!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appearances are Decieving RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: