PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appearances are Decieving RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:42 am

Ben inhaled the sweet scent of her he had grown accustomed to over the years. Everything felt good again, as though on track. He even had the decency to not turn a sweet moment into a horny one. Though he was feeling a little turned on when her leg wrapped around his...

(it's so weird to write 'Ben' when I know someone called Ben who is a complete player, man-whore, though I'm deeply interested in him. xD Ahaha lol.)

*_*_*_*

"You won't lose me," Seth murmured, stroking a hand along her back. "They won't find us, and if they are, they need evidence to take me away. Since I'm innocent, it'll never happen. I'll always be here."

(Everybody is lazy. Cool
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 am

(Mm, why are players always so hooootttt. </3)

Elizabeth wrapped a leg tightly around Ben, pulling him close and sighing, her breath fanning out over his chest. She felt warm and content in her sleepy state. She never wanted to wake up.
( ;D )

"But...you did kill the landlord..." Keisha whispered, holding him even more tightly. "I know that they have other suspects for that case, but if...if they tried to convict you of the other murders, they might find out that you caused the other one..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 am

(Cause they're bad. >___> If you haven't caught on, MOMO LOVES THE BAD, THE JERKS AND THE REBEL GUYS. Lol, such a spectacle of myself. Mm, Ben ASHBY. Seriously, that's his middle name. Please tell me it's fate that I find a guy with the name of one of my charries which I believed to have made up. x3)

Ben groaned under his breath. He wouldn't be able to resist for so long, and especially not when she pressed herself into him, or the way she was tangled around him. His length was hardening, pressing into her thigh as she did. He'd be grinding next if she wasn't careful.

*_*_*_*

"I have a valid reason to kill him. I'd admit to killig him, not because it was right to take it into my own hands, but because he can never do what he did to you again." Seth swayed her a bit to the left and right, comforting her to let her fears fade away.

(Im half sleeping,'lol. Half 7am?! Surprised Ahaha, late morning for me. (; I'll talk to you later and post when I wake up! : D Oiche! <3)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:30 am

(Ouuufff! HOW ODD! IT'S FATE! Surprised And I love the bad too. Notice how much I love your characters? ;D)

Elizabeth pressed a little closer, wanting even more from Ben in her dreamlike state. To her it wasn't real, since she was so unaware. It was just something that she wanted that had no consequences.
Keisha began to feel more and more safe, and within moments she was pulling away with a soft smile. "I'm all better now," she promised, reaching for more bread like nothing had happened.

(Yikes!! Sleep well!! Goodnight. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm

(Heehee. Hopefully! Razz Ahaha, aw they love you too. They just find a hard way of showing it sometimes, but they do. Almost as much as suggesting your characters might need to be jealous. xD)

Like he knew he would, Ben gyrated his hardness against her, his hands latching firm to her back as he held her in a better position for himself. He wasn't sure if she knew at all what she was doing, but he could hardly be solely blamed for acting where she had too.

*_*_*_*

She was quite a girl. "Mmhm." Seth sat back down, grabbing a slice of bread for himself and slapping some strawberry jam to it, shoving it in his mouth. "Names," he asked, muffled around the bread, "Have we came to a decision?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:28 am

(awyeaaahh! ;D)
"Nope," Keisha mumbled around a piece of bread. "We keep fighting over it, and I want us to agree on the perfect name," She was so picky when it came to this.
Elizabeth gasped, and her eyes popped open. She could make out Ben's dark outline, and she almost told him to stop when she realized what was happening, but...it felt so good. She let out a soft, surprised moan.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 pm

"Well, I don't think I'll budge from Kole. I like it, much better than your suggestions." Seth's nose twitched as his facial expression contorted his distaste. "Really, if we had a boy called something like that, he'd get bullied for it."

*_*_*_*

Ben had lifted his head when her moan reached his ears. For just a moment, his grinding had stopped, frozen by the sheer horror that she may take it all away again. His eyes reflected the guilt, helplessness he felt in their situation, but he quickly realised she wasn't hitting him, or cursing the ground he walked on. Only then did he brush his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:35 pm

"Fine, I like that name, but...With a 'C'," Keisha insisted, sitting back in her chair and smiling stubbornly. She liked the name Cole, but she didn't like the way he planned to spell it.
Elizabeth was frozen under his lips, almost terrified by the strangeness of it all. This boy scared her so much, because she knew what he was capable of, but she did love him. He was so hard to resist. She gave into the kiss with a soft whimper.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm

"What's wrong with a 'K'?" he shot back, eyebrows drawing down in question. "You're name begins with a 'K,' I thought it would be nice that it was the same." Seth mumbled the last of what he had been saying. If it made her happier that it began with a 'C,' then who was he to judge?

*_*_*_*

That did it all. Ben parted his lips, coaxing her to follow him in the action, which he followed through with a soft caress of their tongues. Not long did their kiss become a tangle, ferocious and addicting as the heat increased between them, and Ben was again grinding himself into her. His hands brushed the lace of her panties, but made no motion to remove them. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appearances are Decieving RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: