PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay '.' 3!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:09 pm

"Let me know though. Oh and I brought your baby bag, just in case." Tina smiled a bit at her future sister in law.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Selena sighed with relief. "Oh thank you. I was thinking a while ago that I wished I had it," She had her favorite little outfit in there for the baby.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 pm

"I grabbed it on the way out." Tina was glad that brought a smile to Selena's face. "I'm going to get some coffee, do you want some Jake?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Jake nodded, squeezing his sister's hand. She was only relaxed because she thought that Aiden was almost there, and he hated to tell her otherwise.

"Sweetheart, we just talked to Aiden, and...We don't think that's he going to make it. He can't get a flight, and it would take hours to get here, even if he could." He saw Selena's face fall, her eyes fill with tears and worry.

"But he has to be here. This is our baby. I c-can't do this alone," she whispered, gasping at another contraction.

"We're here with you, Sel, and we won't leave. He'll be here after the baby's born, sweetheart,"

But that wasn't good enough for Selena. She wanted him now. She cried out as another contraction hit, making her jerk.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm

"What do you mean I can't get a flight home tonight?" Aiden said, trying to keep his voice down as he made a line at the information desk. "I need to get home, my girlfriend is in the hospital and she is pregnant. She might as well be giving birth now."

"I'm sorry sir, but all flight's are full. Next flight is tomorrow morning." She said but her answer wasn't good enough.

"Fuck," He cursed, grabbing his bag and moving away. He didn't know what to do. He was really running out of options and it killed him that he was breaking his promise to Sel.

"I can sell you my ticket." A woman said from behind him, making Aiden jump.

"What? No, you can't do that. I will figure something out. Thanks." Aiden insisted, looking for some change so he could call a taxi. He would take the bus if he had to.

"My sister's wedding got called off, I can get there tomorrow. I'll give you a good price." The woman insisted and twenty minutes later Aiden was boarding a plane, paying only half what the flight would have cost him.

Tell her I'll be there in two hours. He sent to Jake before he turned off his phone and took his seat. He wanted to be there already.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Jake looked down at his phone as it beeped and read the text he had gotten from Aiden. "He'll be here in two hours, Sel," he whispered, squeezing her hand harder. "But you might not last that long, okay? If the baby comes out first--"

"It won't," Selena groaned, clutching her stomach. "I won't let it come out. I n-need to wait for h-him,"

The nurse came in and started to check over Selena, taking into account how far apart her contractions were. "I'd say you have only half an hour left, sweetheart. I know you want to wait, but it'll be okay. If we push it back, we could very well lose you or the baby," It was already a dangerous pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 pm

"Thank you," Aiden called out at the taxi driver after he had paid him the money and ran into the hospital. He was still holding his guitar case and duffle bag, as well as a giant teddy bear with flowers and balloons. He owed Selena that much and more.

He quickly asked for her room and stumbled through the halls until he found it. He must have looked like an idiot, and maybe a little drunk from bis lack of sleep but he didn't care. He wanted to see her. Alive and well and hopefully holding their baby.

"Fuck, sorry." He said as he hit a nurse with his guitar case and stumbled inside the room. He dropped everything when he was inside, running to her side. "I'm so so so sorry." He murmured in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Selena was half asleep, laying pale and tired in the hospital bed, but her eyes opened and a smile came upon her face as she saw Aiden rush to her side. "Aiden," she whispered, her hand grabbing his and holding it tightly. "I'm so happy you're here..." She looked to the side of her bed, where Jake was rocking a small bundle. "Go meet our little girl,"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

"I am so glad you're okay," He whispered, kissing her lips slowly. He grabbed the things from the ground and set them on the bedside table before he went over to Jake to see his little girl.She was so small and delicate, and so peaceful looking. "Hi little girl." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:24 pm

"She looks just like her daddy," Selena murmured, watching as Jake gently passed the baby over to her father. Selena forced her tired body to sit up, moving over so that he would sit beside her with their little girl.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 pm

"Thank you for taking care of her." Aiden told Jake, slowly sitting onto the bed. He felt odd with a baby in his arms but he was completely glad both the baby and Selena were okay.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:33 pm

"I'll leave you two alone," Jake said with a small smile, slowly leaving the room and closing the door.

Selena smiled and cuddled next to Aiden, gently touching her little baby's cheek. "She's so beautiful," she whispered. "And she's a little small, but she's healthy, Aiden. We have a healthy, baby girl."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 pm

"Both my girls are okay, I was so worried." Aiden whispered, pressing a kiss to Selena's temple before his eyes fixed back to his little girl. "What did you name her?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 pm

"I haven't yet. I didn't know what I should name her, and I wanted to wait for you," Selena let the little baby grab onto her finger, smiling tiredly down at her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:20 pm

"Hmmm, let's see what will we name you." Aiden wondered softly as he looked down at her little girl. "Hope about something like Angel or Celest?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:10 pm

"Or Melody," Selena suggested, smiling at his name choices. She looked down at their baby girl, wondering what exactly she was.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 pm

"I think Melody won," Aiden said as he saw her stir a second time at the mention of the name. "She seems to like it." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Selena smiled snuggling back down into the hospital bed and laying her head on Aiden's side, near little Melody. "Then Melody it is. Our beautiful little Melody,"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Aiden kissed the top of her head softly and let her snuggle to him all she wanted. "I missed you Sel and I even missed you little Melody." He whispered, cooing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 pm

"We missed you too. She missed you so much that she had to pop out so you would have an excuse to come home," Selena smiled up at Aiden lovingly. "How did everything go, Aiden? With the recordings and meetings?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:27 am

"Everything has been going great. Next few meetings I can do via phone or webcam and then I would have to go back a few days to finalize my album." He said with a grin, brushing Melody's cheek with his thumb. "Soon we can have our own apartment."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:26 pm

"Maybe Melody and I will be ready to travel once you go back," Selena murmured, nuzzling his thigh. "We could go together, and maybe get an apartment up there, so that you can be close to your work."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:04 pm

"We could do that, but I really like this town better. The city is too crowded and loud." He told her softly. "How are you feeling though?" He asked, wanting to know since he wasn't around for her labor.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 pm

They had been back at the apartment for a month now, their little Melody lighting up the place and keeping them busy. Joyce's old room became the nursery since Joy had moved in with her boyfriend just before the baby had been born. \

Selena was doing the best she could but she got exhausted a lot, so Aiden did his best to not over whelm her with things. And during the night as long as Melody didn't want milk, he woke up and took care of her. Being a father was not the best in the world but... it had it's moments.

Had bad things too like the fact that Aiden hadn't played his guitar for anything but nursery rhymes. And tonight not even that made their baby calm down. Melody was crying to the top of her lungs and Aiden knew nothing more to do than go wake up Sel.

"Sel baby." He murmured, shaking her with his foot as he rocked Melody in his arms. "I think she's hungry or something. She won't stop crying." He murmured, shaking her again gently.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Selena moaned tiredly and forced herself to sit up, her eyes finally focusing on Aiden and their crying baby. She felt guilty as soon as she saw the scene. She was always trying to so hard to stay up and help Aiden take care of Melody, but it was hard. She had felt extremely sick lately, after all the energy to give birth had been drained from her. She hadn't started cancer treatments again, so that she could be around Melody without being too sick.

"I'll feed her," she murmured, reaching for the baby and taking her wailing body in her arms as she sat up against the pillows. She pulled down a strap on her tank top and helped Melody latch on to her breast. Feeding was definitely draining, and a little painful, but it was healthy for the baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay '.' 3!
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next