PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Aria grinned. What he'd just said had probably made her the happiest of all. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him, her grin not dropping one bit.

"A new beginning..." Cane said, wonder in her tone. Suddenly, someone was knocking on the door, and Sarah's voice ran through.
"What's going on in there?!" she yelled, sounding upset.
Cane rolled her eyes and nuzzled her face further into Erox.

"Because you... You're you!" She yelled, glaring. "You can't just do this, Saw! You can't just expect me to live quietly forever! I WANT TO DO THINGS TOO."
(Mill's pissed.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:09 pm

(Hey, I'll be vid-chatting with Nash in a bit, I think. So I'll be back soon. :3)

Eoin was a little stuck for words then. He patted her back in the embrace, chuckling quietly to himself. "So, uh, want me to help with those groceries?"

Erox smirked, running his hand through Cane's angelic curls and not bothering to answer Sarah's cries. "She'll probably leave soon."

"Yeah, and you can when we're married. I just want us to be... Married. You can do what you like afterwards," he shouted, scowling at her.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Aria nodded, kissing each of his cheeks in turn. "Sure," she said simply. "But, I have plans for tonight... You can come, if you wNt. It'll just be awfully embarrassing for me."

Sarah continued huffing at the door, but soon gave up and could be heard storming down the hall. Cane didn't notice much though, enjoying the feels of him playing with her hair. "Mm, is she gone?"

Millia was positively livid at this point. "Sawyuer, I don't wNt to marry you! I don't want to have to deal with you for the rest of my life!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Embarrassing? "Okay, what are they?" he asked, warily. What reason would she have to be embarrassed about something? She seemed like the type to not care so much about things.

"Who cares?" Erox stated, his feelings of indifference for her sister plain in his tone. "All that matters is us. And our date. Do you have an outfit for said date?" he suddenly asked, grinning. "Because we can go shopping now, if you like."

"Why not? You told me you loved me. Was it all a lie? Just something you tell everyone?" he shouted back at her, throwing a string of curses along with it.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 pm

"Uh..." Aria said, looking away. "My friends asked me to sing... For them... With their band... It's only like three or four songs, though, so it won't be that long."

Cane looked at him, wide-eyed. "No!" she burst. "You are not spending any more money on me than in necessary! And besides," she added. "I have enough money to get myself a dress on my own, so then when you see me, it can be a surprise."

Mill flinched, but stayed strong. "No, you don't get it. I DO love you, I just can't stand you right now, so I want to GO HOME AND SLEEP AND RELAX."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:04 pm

"You're in a band? What kind of band?" he asked, shocked, then his eyes narrowed in suspicion as he thought of girls in bands. "What, is it one of those bands that sings girly lyrics?"

Erox kissed her lips affectionately. It was strange for a girl to turn his money/gift offers down. But he admired Cane for not being like any of those other girls - including Sarah; it's what made him love her more. "Are you sure I can't help with any of it? At all?"

"Why can't we get married?" he shouted, the words running into one another in his drunken state. He slapped his palm to his face, groaning at how annoying she was.

(Sorry - mum was on the computer)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 pm

"No! I'm just... Sometimes I sing for them.. But that's it!" Aria insisted. "And no, it's mostly covers. I forget what we're doing tonight, but the rest of the band is guys, so no need to worry about girliness."

"Nope!" Cane said, popping the p. "You've just gotta wait around and be your handsome self."

"Because we're too young, and I don't want to, and you don't want to either- you're acting weird again! Like before!" Mill said, fuming.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:59 pm

"So, you're the only girl?" he asked, frowning. "What kind of music is it?" Eoin wondered aloud, convinced it couldn't be too bad if it was guys playing. He could be quite sexist at times like that.

"Handsome?" Erox laughed, pulling her to him again. "Well, I have to get dressed and cleaned up for you too. I don't want to go on a date dressed like..." he gestured to his messy hair and the disarray of his clothes, "This."

"We're never too young. I do want to. I've never been surer in my life; I want to marry you, and I want you to want that too. Is that too much to ask?" he whined, suddenly wishing he had a bottle of tequila.

(Tequila!<3 ^_^)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Aria narrowed her eyes, wondering what he was thinking. "Yes, I'm the only girl, which is good because they'd be doing terrible music if I weren't around. And I forget the exact occasion," she added. "But I think we're doing more romantically-inclined songs. Not girly ones though. Like, no Hannah Montana or anything."

(I need to pick songs now gdsbjhfsfkdushf. OH WAIT I HAVE THE PERFECT ONES.)

"We should get going then." Cane sat up a bit, her hair curly and wild around her head. "When and where?"

"No, it isn't Saw," Mill said, practically melting at his words. "I'm not ready for that right now though."

( Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 pm

(OOH, WHAT ONES? :3)

"Hey, don't give me the evils for asking a question," Eoin warned, with a hint of playfulness to his words. "Guys can play good music well without girls, but you? I think you just might be right about that. And you're lucky it's not those songs, or else I'd have shot myself."

"When you're ready, and the where is my surprise." He kissed her cheek, smiling once, "Are you one of those girls who spend all night going through every outfit in your wardrobe?"

(I AM! Geez, my room is always a mess after I go out for the night. Dx )

Saw plopped down on his knees, kneeling in front of her and his head ducked to the ground. "When will you be ready?" he asked, hushed.

(I'll be drinking loads tonight, sir! Andmyvodkaandsingingblameitonthealcoholandwishingdarrencrisssangitwithme. <3)
(See you later! Probably Sunday. :3)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Aria giggled. "No need for suicide threats, darling," she teased. "I don't think I'm that horrible." And then her expression twisted into confusion and thoughtfulness. "But I am pretty horrible, last time I checked. So no judging."

"No! Gross, I hate those girls." Cane stuck her tongue out. "Nah, it'll take me like an hour to go find a store and pick a dress, then maybe an hour to get back, bathe, do my hair and makeup, and then -voila. I'm ready." She figured that was pretty fast, since she remembered her sister coming home early from school one time to get redy for a date. That was nine hours. For one guy.

Mill's heart leapt to her throat, and she reached down to take his hand. "I don't know, Saw..." she said honestly. "It could be in an hour or it could be in five years. But when I am ready, I'll tell you. If you'll still want me."

(Oh Darren..)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 pm

"Aria, don't," Eoin warned, his lips tightening. He didn't like how she just casually mentioned she was horrible. Even if it was true, he didn't like hearing it. "If you were horrible, your friends wouldn't ask for you to sing."

Erox smiled, kissing both her cheeks. "Don't you go rushing and pankicking then. I don't want our date to end with you needing to visiting the hospital, okay, babe?" So different from her sister. So Cane.

"I'll always want you," he mumbled, not shoving her hand away from his; he found it comforting, at least, if her words were like a knife through the heart. "Don't underestimate love." Saw was still dealing with his said love, but he couldn't face her turning away from it.

(Btw, I might be gone for a while to watch the Rose of Tralee. Donegal Rose is on tonight, and I think two Canadian Roses. :3)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 pm

"I... I guess, yeah," she said softly, blushing. "I never really thought of it like that..."

Cane giggled, tucking her head into him. "Well... Should I start getting ready now, or later?"

"I'm sorry." Mill didn't know why she was sorry, or why she felt ashamed of herself, or why she wanted to marry him right then just to make him to stop frowning. But it's how she felt. "I love-" she stopped, mouth dry, then continued. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Eoin was amused as he looked at her, slightly in shock. He had never seen her blush before, so it was a rarity. "Okay. So are we going to this place, or not?"

"Depends how soon you want our date to begin," Erox replied, distractedly as he toyed with his fingers in hers.

Saw lifted his head to smile at her, slowly leaning in as he pressed his lips to hers in a soft, caring kiss. He believed her; he always had, but now his doubts were gone and he didn't feel the need to rush into things anymore.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:50 pm

"I have to get ready, which shouldn't take long. You can make yourself at home." She kissed him softly on the cheek before leaving the room. Internally, she was freaking out. What if she was awful and he left? What if- she stopped herself.

"Maybe a few more minutes..." Cane murmured, smiling as he played with her fingers. She liked just being with him, relaxed and comfortable. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander a bit, thinking if what they might be doing.

Mill pulled herself closer, wrapping her arms around him and smiling. She'd do anything to see him smile., it was one of her favorite things in the world. She pressed their lips together again, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:42 pm

"I have to get ready, which shouldn't take long. You can make yourself at home." She kissed him softly on the cheek before leaving the room. Internally, she was freaking out. What if she was awful and he left? What if- she stopped herself.

"Maybe a few more minutes..." Cane murmured, smiling as he played with her fingers. She liked just being with him, relaxed and comfortable. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander a bit, thinking if what they might be doing.

Mill pulled herself closer, wrapping her arms around him and smiling. She'd do anything to see him smile., it was one of her favorite things in the world. She pressed their lips together again, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Eoin sat down on the settee, burying his head in his hands and thinking. He couldn't believe he had her back, nor that they were seemingly together again after all the bumps in the road. He wondered who the other band members were, but quickly deferred from thinking of such.

"What are you thinking?" Erox asked, whispering in her ear, and an obvious quirk to his lips could be easily read from his words. He thought she looked deep in thought and it striked his curiosity. And then because he couldn't help but wish it was him - them.

Saw wouldn't let himself get too excited about her kiss. He was only slowly getting his love back and couldn't bring himself to risk it. His responding kiss was just as soft, a whisper of the passionate kisses they shared in the past.

Cage pulled a shirt on, smiling down at Nella still lying in bed with the bed covers tucked around her body. "Mm, Nella, you better get up before the doctors come in here to go over my check ups," he murmured, alughing as he kissed her bare shoulder and threw her dress at her head.

Lila winced as she dabbed another cotton ball to her wound, her eyes watering with tears at the pain it brought when the anasethic burned the raw skin. She was still getting over Oakley leaving her with Kevin as he held the gun to her; she was heartbroken. If she had any hope in Oakley, it had shattered from then on.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Aria put on her best dress, a soft purple number that was a long sleeve on one shoulder, and sleeveless on the other. It fit tightly, outlining each curve and making her light hair stand out even more. She did her makeup simply with only some eyeliner and mascara, and a little white eyeshadow, and her hair pulled back and curled softly with a few pins here and there. Once she was ready, she pulled a long jacket overtop, covering the whole dress. She headed back to Eoin, smiling when she saw him. "We still have a few minutes," she said.

"About you," Cane murmured, opening her eyes a little and smiling. "About a little bit of everything, I guess."

Mill felt he was a little reluctant, and she pulled away to kiss both his cheeks. "I'm sorry I always make you upset," she whispered.

"I dont want to," Nella grinned, winking. "Can't we just stay here forever? Just lay back and relax?"

(I forget what was going on with them so I'll reply after !)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:45 pm

"You're beautiful," he growled, admiring her natural face. "What do you plan to do - make out?" Eoin teased. He shrugged his shoulders, his eyes trailing down the black jacket to gaze at her slender legs prodding from her dress. "Why not get there early, then?"

"What about me?" Erox asked, nibbling his bottom lip as he watched her, their lips close enough to just about brush against one another.

Saw shook his head, fighting her words. "No, hush, Mill. You don't; these difficulties arise around strong emotions." He didn't want her blaming herself for any other reason.

"But I don't want some doctor coming in here and seeing you naked. You're mine, only." He attempted to fix his messy hair, but let it go after some failed tries. "If we get a nice private place, we won't have the trouble of interruptions."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Aria sighed and playfully rolled her eyes. "If you really don't want to make out, then I suppose we could go early..."

"I missed you," Cane whispered, looking at his lips. "And how cute you are... And just you."

Mill shook her head. "No, it's my fault, it's always my fault, Saw," she said, looking down.

Nella smiled, admiring him. "Fine. But know I'll be looking into somewhere for us to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Eoin's eyes ignited in a sudden intense fire for her. "No, I think making out is good right about now," he murmured, proceeding to do so as he rested a hand on her neck and kissed her, soft at first.

"Cute?" he teased, mock-scowling. "I'm a man, Cane. Cute doesn't fall under that category." But his heart was singing with love for her.

Saw tilted her head back up, staring intensely into her eyes. "Mill, it's not. Things like this happens. And we got through it." Or at least he hoped so.

"Mhmm, you do that, babe. I'll help you, too." Cage sat back down on the bed, running his fingers along her side covered merely by a sheet.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Aria had been expecting it, but still felt herself gasp a little as he kissed her, before deepening the kiss.
(Sucky post but I'm mildly distracted so sdhugkfhsukfyhs)

"Not cute, then? What else am I supposed to call you?" Cane giggled, grinning up at him.

Mill nodded a little, avoiding his eyes. She knew it was her fault, and it always was. She would do something stupid and he'd get angry, and instead of helping him, she'd act selfish and over-react.
(Yup. This is Mill's mind.)

Nella's eyes fell shut and she shivered. "Mmm... Are you sure about the clothes thing?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 pm

(jsahsajksj!!! Okay. ^_^)

A small groan escaping his lips, Eoin delightfully clutched her close to him, more than happy at her cooperation with the kiss. It was things like this that had Eoin's heart swelling.

"There's hot, sexy, sizzling, the list goes on," Erox assisted, grinning back at her. "You on the other hand is very cute. Uber cuteness."

"Mill?" Saw whispered. He didn't like how she had refused his gaze. Was she lying to him? He didn't want her thinking such a thing. "Just let it go, okay?"

(Saw no likey. Razz)

"Well... When we get to said private place, the clothes thing is a definite no no. But right now, I can't have you sharing your sexiness with others, sweetheart." Cage slipped his hand under the sheet, gliding down her back and tracing the familiar curves. He wished they could stay together in the bed like so.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 am

Aria's hands laid flat against his chest, pulling on the fabric of his shirt a bit to get him closer. She pulled away with a soft "smack" sound, and looked at him. "But... Not too distracted, I mean, we still have to...go...soon..." And then she crushed their lips together again.

"Cute?" Cane raised her eyebrows skeptically. "Really? That doesn't suit me at all..."

"Okay." But she still didn't look at him. Instead, she wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging tight, like she needed him to live. Which, in her mind, she did.

Nella squirmed closer to his hand, loving the feel of his skin even if it was completely innocent. "Cage," Nella said, sighing with her eyes still closed. "That feels so good..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:56 am

"Mhmm," he mumbled into the kiss, barely listening as he settled back into the heated make-out session, with his hands slipping under the flaps of her coat to rest at her hips. If only they didn't have to go, Eoin thought.

"Of, why you're correct there; you're very, very cute. Better?" he asked, dipping his head to kiss her lips a peck. Erox smiled, nuzzling his face just below her chin.

Saw held her waist, moving to stand up and pull her with him, her arms still their tight grip around him. He was more than comforted by her then. "Let's go?" Go where, though?

"I know it does, and you'll get more later when we have all the time in the world," he murmured, kissing below her ear and suddenly pulling away from her. Cage realised they could be caught soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: