PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Push RP

Go down 
+2
Munchkin<3
Lacie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Nel groaned softly when she felt his finger slide into her. It seemed stronger than the men she had had here in the division, it made her smile in delight. "I'm not allowed to know valuable information, trust me I have tried. I used to be a rebel from the Division but recently came back. I'm in need of information that Blake does not desire to give me."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:54 pm

"So you're only back for information." It was more of a statement than a question. Seyton added another finger to the thrusts, gratified by her stimulation. "I'm sure someone like you can easily obtain whatever you want," he whispered in her ear, his pulsing groin grinding into her backside, simply aroused by her groans.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:56 pm

"I never left the Division in the first place, let's just say I have plans of my own though and I need the Division." Nel breathed, spreading her legs lightly as he added another finger, her arm raised and wrapped against his neck to hold him extremely close to her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Seyton was sure she felt the stir of thrill his member contributed under the circumstances, hastening his thrusts under her provoking. "Then you're using Division. If you play a little game with Blake, I'm positive he'll give you all the information you require. He may seem impassive, but he's not." No man would with a girl like her around.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:18 pm

"I've tried with both of them, but they don't like me very much." Nel murmured, a smile on her lips when she felt his member firmly pressing against her bum. This man was getting more turned on than she was right now. "Are you close with them?" She asked, feeling the heat stir in her abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

He had to blink at the discovery of both men turning down such a fomenting woman. "I was considerably close before I left, but I'm not sure our 'friendship' stayed intact." Especially not when he heard about the waste of people they were taking in.

Seyton hastened his thrusts, his fingers brushing against her slick walls intimately and grounding himself into her. Though Seyton was quite roused by her, he wasn't about to take all off and have at her. Not right then, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Nel licked her lips and moaned when his fingers stroked her g-spot, making her walls quiver deliciously. Oh he was way more experienced than those boys she had had. "Has to be better than any relationship I have with them." Or anyone else she knew for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Her response had him set on the right path, yet he was careful not to get too sloppy with the thrusts when he was getting excited himself. Seyton aimed to have her withering in pleasure before him, remaining the stoking of the highly sensitive area, his other hand attending her perked breasts, tweaking the nipples. "I haven't got anything to bargain with. That was my ticket for information in the past."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:57 pm

"I'm sure we can think of something. I think you and me will be great friends." Nel murmured, running her hand down her body to rub her little nub slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:10 pm

"Maybe," he replied, not sure if he could trust her. She had said so herself; she was using Division, Blake and Cobley (sp.?) hadn't entrusted her either. Seyton made an additional third finger to the thrusts to finish it off.

(Back soon - gotta go for supper and sort the rabbits out. <3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:17 pm

(It's Cobey.)

"Fuck," She moaned, throwing her head back for a moment as she just let herself feel good as he pleasured her. Wasn't long until she came around his fingers as simply just ground her hips against his hand.

(Don't worry, I got called to eat dinner too and now I am back. Will be here when you return!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 pm

(Yeah, I forgot. I knew I was close. xD)

He growled as he slipped his fingers out, glistened in her juice. "Mhmm, thought so," Seyton breathed, licking the sweetness from his fingers, tasting her. "Told you I could reach those dark places." His grin was smug as he pulled away from her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 pm

"Didn't think you would dare but thank you." Nel murmured, her eyes smoldering when she looked at him and rested a bit against the tile shower wall. She was still feeling the pleasure from her orgasm. "Want me to help you with your little friend?" She asked as her eyes smoothed down to his erection.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:02 pm

He laughed, shaking his head in disbelief over her offer. "I don't know, can you handle him?" Clucking his tongue, Seyton's eyes admired his work on her; how she was seemingly exhausted, yet satisfied with her moment on high.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:05 pm

"I think I am up for that challenge." Nel said in a sexy little purr as she made her way towards him. Her hands did quick work in releasing his member from it's confines and to quickly drop to her knees. Admiring his size as she pumped him with her hand. Oh she would love to have this baby inside of her some day.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 pm

She wasn't shy, that'd for sure, he thought, groaning as her hand worked over his hardness. Seyton slipped his hands into those vibrant red strands, fisting a handful of hair and pulling her to him. There was only so much she could do with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:36 pm

"Eager, aren't we?" Her voice came out in a slow cat like purr, her tongue rolling over her soft lips before she rolled her mouth over his length. She was surprised at how much he filled out her mouth and she felt wetness spill from her entrance again as she imagined him entering her. Now that would be bliss.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:03 pm

"Not as half as what you were," Seyton smirked back with raised eyebrows, groaning loud when she took him into her wet mouth. His member pulsated with every stroke her tongue made along it, he felt himself burn below and his hips jerked in response. This girl had practice, he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Nel groaned softly, making the vibrations roll onto his member as she bobbed her head quickly back and forth on his member.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 pm

He hung his head back, pressing against the cold tiles and a husky growl escaped him, hands encouraging her to take him deeper and finally, his member stiffening before it released where it was held captive in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Nel welcomed his release eagerly, not letting one drop of it go to waste as she swallowed it. She licked her lips as she teared herself away from him and got to her feet, a grin in place.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Seyton remained panting against the wall, groaning that it was over so soon. He bent down and pulled his drenched pants and boxers back up. They didn't do much for him now that they were like a damp cloth against his skin, but the coolness enveloping his member was a perfect after-effect.

"That was refreshing."

(I gotta get to bed! :/ Talk to you tomorrow, Darling! <3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 pm

"And delicious." Nel said with a wink before she grabbed her shampoo and continued her shower as if nothing had even happened.
(Goodnight darling <3)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:58 pm

"You were very moreish," he admitted, licking his lips with the reminder of her juices and that musty scent wafting from it. Seyton admired her for a moment longer before he walked out, the noise of wet cloth slapping against the tiled ground.

(Is it just me or does that word look so misspelled?)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 pm

(Which word? o.o)

Nel smirked as she finished her shower, drying up and getting dressed in some shorts and a t-shirt. He was gone by the time she was out so she didn't even bother. He had probably gotten what he had wanted anyways, so she headed towards the kitchen for a salad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Push RP
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: