PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Push RP

Go down 
+2
Munchkin<3
Lacie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

The Push RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:31 pm

"Did I eat it?" Elle breathed in wonder, her hand over his squeezing gently as her eyes slid closed in pleasure and not fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 pm

"Chicken and bacon ranch sandwiches from the cafe across the street." He reminded her with a small grin. She really had been pretty distracted. "Tomorrow I forbid you to work on your little project. You have forced vacations starting now."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Elle laughed softly and nodded, "Forced vacations, hunh? How long are we talkin'?" She turned in his arms to look up at him, smiling broadly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:44 pm

"That is classified information for now." James said with a sexy grin. "But it might be up for discussion after twenty four hours."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:54 pm

"Twenty four hours, no tracking, god. Torture, babe." Elle grinned sexily back at him, dazed by his white teeth gleaming in the darkness. She scooted closer to him, feeling warm.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:56 pm

"I'm sure I can find ways to make the time less painful for you." he teased, his hands skimming her hips softly before he bent down and pressed a slow kiss to her lips. God, he had missed her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 pm

"Like what?" Elle breathed against his lips, feeling pleasant goosebumps rise on her body where he touched her, her hands greedily placing themselves on the middle of his chest over his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:08 pm

"I'm sure you know babe." James said burying his lips down against her neck as he pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:18 pm

"I know but I love when you describe it, makes me so. hot." She whispered, licking at his earlobe as they egged eachother on, feeling equal amounts of desire. When had they done this last? Elle thought. It was time to christen this whole place.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:29 pm

"Does it now?" James said, his voice husky and sensual. He darted his tongue out to lick at her pulse point slowly. He wondered if she realized how long it had been since they had had sex. He didn't need to but he greatly missed it, missed being that close to her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:32 pm

"Yes," Elle whispered, murmuring a few dirty things he'd done to her before hotly in his ear, brushing her hardened nipples against his chest with a moan of contentment sure to erupt from her throat at any moment. She spread her thighs, her green eyes dark with desire. "I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 pm

"Oh Elle," James groaned. His lips crushed to her, like a bomb catching fire for the first time. His hands brushed the back of her thigh and hooked it around his hip as they finally tangled giving in to desire.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Elle felt that moan bubble from her throat and into his mouth, her lips crashing, colliding, and melding hotly with his, her hand slipping between them and up right into his boxers to stroke his length, not bothering with his shirt. She didn't care, she just wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:47 pm

James groaned, feeling himself stiffen under her delicate fingers. His hands pushed the front of her nightie down, exposing her luscious breasts to him and soon were engulfed by his strong hands as he kneaded and tweaked her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Elle groaned and felt as if a big boulder of heat had come down on her and made her heat pulsate and gush. She breathed harder when he kneaded her breasts, writhing delicately against him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 pm

James slowly moved to press her back against the mattress, once he had pulled off her nightie. His lips kissed down her neck and chest, nuzzling her breasts slowly. "Elle," he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm

"I want you," Elle breathed, almost a cry. "I want you James." She squeezed his shoulders and moaned softly when she nuzzled her breasts, her hand stroking him more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm

James rolled her nipple delicately between her teeth with a grin. "You might have to be patient love." He told her, his tongue flattening against the hard bud.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Elle moaned softly and arched under his tongue, tangling her hands in his hair. "J-James..." she moaned raggedly, her heat pulsating even more for him, her nails raking softly along his back.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:17 pm

James groaned, his member twitching in want to comply to her wishes but he wouldn't. Not yet at least. He wanted to pleasure her slowly first. He wanted to enjoy the moment. To brand her as his once again.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:02 am

Blake fixed Nel with a glare that stopped her in her place. He watched her for a moment, with no expression on his face before lifting a questioning eyebrow to Cobey who just dusted himself off and shrugged. He knew Blake had heard the whole thing, but Cobey didn't really know what Nel was talking about anymore than Blake did himself. Finally, Blake grinned, but it was more menacing and a tiny bit amused then friendly. "You think you can take our "rookies?" He questioned, laughing bitterly. "My dear, you forget that the reason they stay here with us, isn't because of how far I can push them, but simply because they fear me. You, on the other hand, are nothing but a young girl." He looked her up in down with slight disgust in his eyes. "Oh, I don't doubt that you are a good fighter, and ever a little crazy too, but those men out there? They aren't afraid of one little girl. They are afraid of me, as you should be right now." He warned, and turned on his heel to walk to his office. "Come along. We shall finish this conversation else where."

(Sorry if anything is wrong. I'm half asleep but trying my best(: Just thought i'd warn you! )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 am

(It is 3 am so I am... Pretty asleep also XD)

Nel seriously just felt like turning around and ignoring his request. She wanted a shower and some sleep. And desperately, desperately to prove them both wrong. But isntead she searched in her back for a big t-shirt and pulled it over her head as she followed Blake into his office. She was seriously curious of what he had to say, well more like amused. He thought she was a little girl and that angered her, made her blood boil with rage and that was why she didn't fear him because she was angry.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 am

Once in his office, Blake stared out of his window, his back towards Nel. He wasn't afraid of her in the least bit. He knew she was powerful, but he knew she wasn't powerful enough to ever harm him. It was probably why he didn't like her. He didn't like powerful people, like it was in his nature or something. "What do you want to know, Nel? What information do you accuse me of keeping from you?" He inquired, lighting a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:19 am

Nel sat down and crossed her arms. "Apart from everything? Oh wait, that doesn't leave anything else. Does it?" She said with a smirk as she watched him closely. 'I want to know that I am not goddamn wasting my time in this place and you are actually helping me find James and what's her name. Because other wise I am turning your little "perfect" system upside down." She said, emphasizing in making air quotes for the word perfect.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:26 am

Blake sighed exasperated. "We're doing what we can, I'll send Cobey to tell you if we have any leads when we get leads." He told her, just because he thought she was being annoying and wanted to get rid of her. "If you are not happy with that, then you can leave and go after them on your own. Your choice. Now leave, I'm tired of your impatience." He dismissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Push RP
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: