PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:32 pm

"I--" Sweet said in a soft voice, "I'm not scared of death." She was sure of that, what she was scared of was leaving things behind. Maybe that's what everyone was afraid of, really. "How do you feel? You know, after?" She had quite a bit of questions, and just hoped he wouldn't get annoyed.

Avery cried out hoarsely and rolled them over so that she was on top, riding him as her walls clenched around him tighter than before. She felt like her insides were pleasantly swollen and thrumming just for him. "God baby, I'm going to make you feel so good," she breathed, running her hands down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:50 am

Aiden gave her that crooked smirk of his as his thumb brushed over her swollen nub, his other hand holding her as he watched her take his length over and over. "I am already in heaven baby." He told her, catching one of her nipples between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Avery felt her legs tingle and threw her hand bag, bucking forward hard onto his hand with her lips parted, her eyes boring into his. Panting heavily, she started touching his abdomen again, her walls clenching tightly around his length as her movements became jerky. Oh god, she thought, I'm going to come again!
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Aiden rubbed furiously at her little bud, his tongue toying with her nipple to coax more and more of those fiery moans that made his groin twitch in excitement. If she kept this up he would come.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"Honestly? Exhilerated, and relieved," Max said, rubbing her hips in slow circles. "Course I'm always careful to clean up my mess, but in that moment, it just seems right," he murmured to her, brushing his lips over the shell of her ear. He couldn't believe he was telling her this, only Quill had ever known of his secret, but now sharing it with Sweet, seemed...right.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Sweet shivered and leaned back into him, closing her eyes. "You have the strongest hands," and they were agile, too. Exactly like he was, she thought with a smile.

"Oh, oh, yes..." Avery groaned and squeezed tight around him, her walls giving a soft jerk before she came, crying out as she rode him hard. Her hands curled against his chest desperately, her heart beating wildly in her chest as bliss washed over her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:04 pm

"Fuck," Aiden groaned bucking wildly as his own release hit him hard. He caressed her whole body greedily while they came down.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Avery could feel her mouth watering, "God I needed that," she told him breathlessly and felt him up from his sides, touching his muscular chest.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Max grinned softly against her skin and trailed his fingers over hers. "I think you've been really enjoying them today," he told her, teasing her just a little.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:48 am

"I missed that." Aiden said with his sexy grin, his lips brushing over her collarbone. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:37 am

"I love your hands," Sweet said cheerily and unbuttoned her jeans, shimming out of them on her way to the bedroom to pull on a nighty. "And you, and your sexy backside, and your frontside," her eyes looked at the front of his jeans as she smirked.

"I missed it too, I missed us," Avery gave him a slow, lingering kiss. "I love you too," she murmured, her heart filling with joy and happiness that they had finally gotten some time alone. Everything had been so hectic.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:48 am

Aiden slowly and regretfully pulled himself out of her, bringing the covers over them as he held her in his arms. "I think we learned our lesson though, no matter what make time for us." He told her, kissing her lips again. His beautiful, beautiful Avery.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Max's grin grew as he watched her smoothly slide of her jeans. When she lifted her shirt up his hands slid up her sides, teasing her as she was trapped for a moment. "You just know what these hands can really do," he murmured to her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm

"Definitely," Avery breathed, "maybe we could have our booking agents work together to get us gigs in the same city. So when we're both touring we don't have to be apart so much." Wow, she'd actually had a good idea.

Sweet giggled and slinked away from him, making a dash for their bedroom and hopping on the bed, her bare breasts jiggling as she landed on her back. She arched and watched his eyes darken from the doorway. "Come and get me," she crooned.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Max's eyes took in the beautiful sight of her laying spread out on his bed, just waiting for him. "With pleasure," he told her in a low, deep sexy voice. He pulled off his shirt and threw it aside, climbing onto the bed and locking his eyes with hers as he ran his hand slowly up her smooth long leg.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Sweet hummed and arched her body up to him, spreading her legs wide with a blissful smile. "Take me," she breathed, her stomach warm and tingling just for him, only for him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 pm

"Mmm, should I take my time?" he asked her, laving gently at her nipple and feeling it tighten under his touch as he freed himself of his boxers and looked down at her beautiful body.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Sweet licked her lips and looked at his sexy body lustfully, feeling her wetness gush and her walls clench in anticipation. "No, I think not," she said gruffly, knowing that Max would do what he wanted regardless, and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Max ran his fingers slowly over her wetness. "We really should get you on the pill," he told her, caressing her wet lower lips slowly as his lips ghosted over hers. He wanted nothing more than to sheath himself completely into her wet heat and feel nothing but her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 pm

"And you could come see me too." Aiden said with a grin, kissing down her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Sweet grinned, "It was supposed to be a surprise," but her pills had stifled her sex drive so much she hadn't bothered to tell him because she was never in the mood. "I've been on it for four weeks," she moaned suddenly when she felt his fingers press against her aching, wanton heat.

"Exactly," Avery murmured, lacing her fingers through his hair, smiling thoughtfully at the feel of his body against hers.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

"Mm, how perfect," he murmured to her, slowly pressing further. "You should have told me at the restaurant, when I took you in front of everyone," he told her playfully, gently grinding the heal of his palm against her nub.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:40 pm

"You're perfect." Aiden said softly, kissing her lips slowly as he held her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 am

Sweet giggled then moaned and bit her lip, "I forgot," she said sexily and ran her hand down his strong chest and to his jeans to grip and stroke his length roughly. "We would have made even more of a mess."

Avery shook her head and looked up into his eyes, "You're perfect, perfect for me," she knew who he was, that he liked to smoke and drink occasionally, but she still loved him, and she was sure that it would never change.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:35 am

(And not to mention being with lots of girls, but that did change! lolz)

Aiden stroked her arm slowly, his finger ghosting up and down the smooth skin. "I'm really going to miss you, Ave." He whispered softly sounding the most sincere he had ever had with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next