PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 am

Avery pulled back for a sickening moment, her heart pounding. "Miss me? What do you mean?" She whispered breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:49 am

Aiden chuckled nervously. "I'm not going anywhere, don't panic." He told her, kissing her forehead softly.

"It's just that knowing we will be so busy for each other soon because finally our careers are kicking off... I keep thinking or more like dreading any day that I won't be able to wake up to the smell of your perfume... Or to see your beautiful face." he whispered, his heart pounding inside his chest.
(*sniffle* He is so cute right now!)
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 am

"Oh," Avery laughed in relief and then gave him a sincere smile. "And you know I'll be cursing the day I ever got published when I don't feel your arms around me or your hands on me when I wake up." She leaned forward to kiss him slowly, "And I'm sure I can arrange for my hoodie to go with you."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 am

"And I'm sure you will steal my shirts when you are away touring." Aiden said with a grin, thumbing her cheek slowly. "And don't curse the day, we have worked around other things. We'll survive this." And with that said he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 am

"Air," Avery gasped when they broke away, rolling onto her back on their bed. "Hey...Aiden?" She asked, turning her head to look at him with a curious gleam in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:05 am

"Yes?" Aiden whispered, meeting her eyes slowly. His fingers looked for hers slowly so they could entwine.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 am

Avery squeezed his hand, "Have you gotten your first paycheck yet?" It was something she'd been thinking about for a very long time, but had always procrastinated when she was about to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 am

"From the record company?" Aiden asked, all of a sudden he was confused. "Yeah, I did why?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 am

Avery chewed on her lip, "How much was it for, exactly?" Because what she was about to tell him was going to cost quite a bit of money. She felt herself even sweating a little in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 am

Aiden was sitting down now, looking down at Avery. His heart was racing at the fact that she was acting so weird. And asking about money? What was that about.

"I-I don't know Ave, quite a lot. I have a bunch of money saved up in the bank from gran's will and from gigs at the club." He told her, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 am

Avery swallowed and straddled his waist, looking down at him. "Okay, I got mine too and...well, it's for alot, and of course I have money saved too, and if we...well, I guess what I'm trying to say is I think we should buy a house," she said, squishing her eyes closed then peaking one down open slightly, only to see his face laced with relief.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:31 am

Aiden blinked at her and burst out laughing, hugging Avery close to him. "A house? You were all nervous because you want us to buy a house?" He teased quietly, pecking her lips. "The answer is yes, we can buy a house."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 am

Avery bit her lip and smiled, "Well yeah..what, did you think I was pregnant, hmm?" She laughed and tickled only the spots that she knew were ticklish. That was just hilarious, she wouldn't tell him she was pregnant if she were.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 am

Aiden chuckled again, catching her hands so she couldn't tickle him. "You probably knew it would make me think of that." He said playfully. "I don't think I need to worry about you and a baby while I am away. Especially when crowd's of people will want to meet the best selling author Avery."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 am

"You think you'd worry?" Avery grinned and laughed a cute hiccupy laugh. She was already thinking about furniture and paint colors and landscaping...it'd be so great and fun, and best of all...theirs. Together.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 am

Aiden raised an eyebrow. "You think I won't?" He asked but the question was serious instead of playful. Did she think he would leave her if THAT managed to happen?
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Max grinned, sliding his fingers into her hair and pushing her lips up to meet his. "I would have more than enjoyed that mess too," he told her, bitng gently on her bottom lip as his hips gave a rough buck into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Avery sobered for a moment, "I-I don't know, I mean it'd all depend on, you know, the timing and what not." If it was planned, she was sure he would worry for the both of them, but otherwise she had the distinct feeling that he'd..well, freak out.

Sweet grinned and pushed him down on the bed, straddling his hips, "Ohh, you dirty boy," she chastised playfully and leaned down to brush her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:19 am

Max grinned and slid a sneaky hand down to slide his fingers between her slick folds. "You sexy wet girl," he taunted right back, kissing her passionately as his finger circled her little nub.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:11 am

Aiden kissed her neck softly and held her in his arms. "Since when have you been thinking about a house?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 am

Avery hid her face shyly in her pillow. "Ever since I got my advance," she mumbled, clearly enough so that he would be able to hear her through it. It was just a matter of finding the right house they could settle in...well, forever. Not to get ahead of myself or anything, Avery thought to herself.

"All for you baby," Sweet purred and dipped her fingers down to mingle with his then trailed her wetness up his bare chest, flicking her tongue along his nipple when they hardened in response. "You like that, don't you?" She made eye contact with him again and nearly caught her breath at what she saw there.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 am

Aiden smiled at her shyness, his fingers slowly caressing her side as he showered her skin with light kissed. "Do you have any places in mind?" He asked her, he found the thoughts... Cute. And real, this was definitely real. He didn't really want to stop any of it from happening.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 am

Slowly, Avery let herself turn over when the shyness faded away and turned into excitement yet again. Her eyes met his for a long moment, trying to see what was behind them, as always. "Something with character, you know? Something warm in a good quiet neighborhood, but one where we can still have parties; not the wild ones."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 am

"Classy dinner parties?" Aiden said, his tone playful but not teasing. He would never tease her about such a thing. "Can we both take the day off tomorrow?" Aiden asked, he knew he could but he wanted to be sure she could too because if he had to be alone in the apartment all day he would go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 am

Avery grinned, "We'll disappear together," she hugged her arms around his chest. "No classy dinner parties, people are always too uptight at those. You know what sounds fun? A game party." Avery absolutely adored games. Board games especially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next