PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay:Olympus 4

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 pm

When Dawn went upstairs to get his things, he called his father and told him that something had happened and that he and Dawn needed to talk to Morpheus and especially Phoebe. Hearing Dawn coming down the stairs, he hung up the phone and went to meet her. She looked tired and worried and still a little scared even after staying up most of the night with him. Hypnos couldn't help but feel worried; he desperately wanted her to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:31 am

"Ready to go?" Dawn said as she took his hand in hers, it was hard to ignore the worry in his eyes but she needed to try her hardest to make him see that things were okay. Or would be. Even if she didn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 am

Hypnos nodded. "They're expecting us, and Phoebe thinks she knows of something that can help," he told her, squeezing her hand and making a portal. He hoped that everything would be okay. He didn't want to lose her and he wanted to protect her, keep her safe from whatever was happening.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:44 pm

(I don't even remember whose characters are those! o.o Help?)

Dawn held his hand tight before she walked with him through the portal. A few seconds later they were at a different home, but little things still made her feel like not much had changed. "Hello?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 pm

(Phoebe is yours (through adoption) I believe XD and Morpheus is mine)

Morpheus felt a portal forming in the entrance way of the house he and Phoebe currently lived in with their daughter. "Dawn, Hypnos," he said with a warm welcoming smile which faltered a little when he saw how bedraggled his son and his girlfriend were. "Come on in, have a seat in the living room. Tell me everything that happened," he said, showing them the way.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:14 am

(Phoebe was a free agent but I guess she is mine now since we need her XD And here comes a crappy post... I have no idea what to do here)

Dawn had spent the last half an hour explaining to Morpheous and Phoebe all about her nightmares. All those weird ones she had had but more detailed the one from last night. They discussed it all over tea but just talking about it had made Dawn jumpy again, and her stomach had unsettled. She wanted to get home soon and be with her family...

"This is odd..." Phoebe said softly as she leaned forward in her seat, taking Dawn's hands. "I had never met one that was a goddess before..." She murmured, almost as if she were talking to herself.

"What is she talking about?" Dawn said softly, looking at everyone in the room and seeing the same mix of confusion in everyone's faces except in Phoebe's. It seemed like she knew exactly what she was talking about.

"But then again it would make total sense. You are Apollo's daughter..." Phoebe said again squeezing Dawn's hands as she pressed again on what she was talking about. "My child, you are a virgin oracle... Those dreams or nightmares aren't just dreams or nightmares... They are the future."

"A vi-virgin what?" Dawn started, her eyes darting to Hypnos. "What is she talking about? She sounds crazy! The future... This was a bad idea..." She stuttered, feeling more anxious than she had before. What did this all mean.

She yanked her hands away from Phoebe and stood up. She was shaking. Did she want to leave? Was she going to stay?

"It is nothing to be afraid of child..." Phoebe said but Dawn looked like she was about to pass out. "Hypnos, why don't you take her for some fresh air while I go call her parents." She said as she stood.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Hypnos had felt dread build up in his stomach during the entire conversation. His hand had been in Dawn's while Phoebe had been explaining to her what she was, he had even felt her begin to shake in fear. If that was the future...what could they expect? Were they all in serious danger?

Wrapping an arm around Dawn, he led her outside onto Phoebe and Morpheus's porch. "It's not....going to be all bad," Hypnos said, uneasily stroking her back. But this time, he had no idea what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 am

"I don't understand what she means!" Dawn sobbed, awkwardly getting out of Hypnos embrace. "What in the underworld is a virgin oracle? And the future? If what I've been seeing is the future I'm not sure I want to live it..." She covered up another sob with her shaking hands as she slid down to the ground.

"Just leave me alone... Come back when my parents are here." She murmured, knowing it would hurt Hypnos but she didn't feel like listening to his comforting words because she was sure that not even him knew what he was talking about...

~*~*~
"Apollo!" Nyx called from the kitchen once she had hung up the phone call. "We need to get to Morpheous house this instant." She told him when she saw her husband hurry inside with their son in his tail. "Dawn might be in trouble."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Hypnos opened his mouth to say something before he realized he had no idea what to say. "Okay," he murmured quickly, giving her hand a small squeeze before letting it slip out of his hand. He stood there watching her for a moment before he slipped back into the house. God, what were they going to do.

///

Apollo leaned down and picked up Lucian, letting his son cling to his shirt for balance. He didn't say anything and simply opened a portal to Morpheus's house. When they stepped in they said an ashen Hypnos standing in the far corner with Morpheus and Phoebe in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 am

"Where is she?" Nyx asked softly as she walked into the living room and didn't see Dawn anywhere. "Is she okay?"

"Lucian, why don't you go outside and play." Phoebe said with a soft smile as she encouraged Nyx and Apollo to sit down.

"She's outside and she is physically fine. I cannot guarantee the same emotionally." Phoebe said once only the adults were in the room. "Hypnos and Dawn came to us because she's been having a series of odd nightmares and I strongly believe that your daughter is a virgin oracle."

"One that is a goddess?" Nyx asked softly, her hand gripping Apollos hand.

"I thought the same but again, virgin oracles are daughters of Apollo. And she is his daughter." Phoebe pointed out.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:39 pm

"But being a goddess should have stopped that from happening," Apollo said, looking out the window to where their daughter was. "You know about these things Phoebe, is there any way to make it stop or at least only let her see the good things that will happen?'
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm

"Virgin oracles can't control what they see. The only way to stop the visions is by losing the only purity that allows her to see the future." Phoebe said sadly, shaking her head. She had no idea how a goddess ended up this way but she did.

"Only way to help her situation is by losing her virginity but we could use her visions. Times aren't good Apollo and Nyx... A little insight is not bad."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 pm

"But at the cost of Dawn?" Apollo said, tearing his eyes away from Dawn to look at Phoebe. "It has to be her choice."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm

"You are right... I believe she is too young to make this decision on her own but it is her choice." Phoebe said as she saw Dawn walk back inside. "But it shouldn't be rushed either."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Apollo shook his head and sat back. He saw Hypnos looking at Dawn as she walked in, looking just as haunted as she was. "Dawn, how are you doing?" he asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 pm

"I'm confused and scared daddy..." Dawn said softly, not being able to stop the tears that escaped her eyes. She almost ran to her parents and fell on her knees in front of them. "Please tell me it's not true."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Apollo stood up and took his daughter in his arms. "I'm sorry, sweetheart," he murmured to her. "It's true, but you don't deserve any of it, you don't have to suffer like this," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm

"The dreams are so horrible dad... I don't want to keep having them. I really don't." She cried quietly into his shoulder as she hugged her father tight. She could feel her mothers hands soothing along her back.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:35 pm

"No one is going to make you keep them, Dawn," Apollo told her, looking over at Nyx. "Phoebe says that you're a virgin oracle. If you ever want them to stop..." he said, clearing his throat a little. No matter how old he got he was still protective about his daughters. But if this was for her well-being...He wouldn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:40 pm

"If you want them to stop all you have to do is lose your virginity honey." Nyx said softly. "But that isn't an easy step to take either."

Dawn felt a bit of panic rise inside of her. Lo-Lose her virginity? She had never even thought about taking that step with Hypnos and now it was the only way to get rid of the visions?

"And what if I decide to not lose it... What does it really mean to be a virgin oracle? I still don't understand..." Dawn said softly.

In the background, Phoebe took Morpheous hand and led him out of the room. Leaving the family to their privacy. She believed Hypnos should join them as well as this involved his person too.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Apollo gently stroked her hair as Morpheus and Phoebe left and Hypnos carefully made his way closer to them again. "You'll see visions of the future, you'd be able to tell us what's going to happen and we may be able to prevent it if we know enough," he told her honestly, cupping her cheek and stroking away her tears."But it's hard...it can change the girls who have the vision."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 pm

"I could help people if I keep having them..." Dawn murmured softly, taking a few calming breaths. If the dreams weren't so terrible being a virgin oracle didn't seem so bad... "Can we just go home? Please..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:02 pm

"Of course sweetheart," Apollo said, looking up to see that Hypnos was near her too now. "Would you like Hypnos to come to?" he asked her, gently picking her up in his arms as Nyx went to go get Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:08 pm

"Yes, I do... He could stay with us tonight." Dawn said softly as she rested her head on her fathers shoulder. This affected him too and she wanted him to be with her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:27 pm

"Okay, love," he murmured, giving Hypnos a small nod. "Let's go back home." He gave Nyx a half-hearted smile when he saw her come back with their son and then headed back through the portal to their home. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay:Olympus 4
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next