PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay:Olympus 4

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:50 pm

"Help yourself to any of the servants if you need anything," he said simply as they walked past a group that were scrubbing the floors. "I'm sure you've become accustomed to Thanatos's style of servants as well," he grinned when he caught her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:57 pm

"I don't think that's any of your business." Aeria said and clasped her hands together as she walked. Why was he being so...nice? Wasn't she supposed to be chained and tortured or something? Maybe he was smart enough not to do that? It made her wonder why she was here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:00 pm

"Well I have to know how to provide don't I?" he said, "We wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable." The glint in his eyes was growing even more, like he knew exactly what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Aeria stayed silent because she was suddenly lost in her own thoughts about water and roses, brushing her fingers across Thanatos' skin, making him breakfast, gardening, and swimming naked. She'd much rather be doing that than being there, with Otho. It made her wonder whether she could escape or not, or how long it would take Thanatos to come for her...
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 pm

"How long have you been with Thanatos, afterall?" Otho asked her, raising an eyebrow curiously when she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:19 pm

"Why should I tell you? And what should or do you care how long I've been with him?" Oh no, she wasn't telling him a goddamned thing until she got water, or home, or maybe she wouldn't tell him anything at all.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 pm

"Only curious," Otho replied with a small shrug. "Don't worry, that fact won't change anything at all," he chuckled, bringing her into a sort of dining room.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 pm

"What do you want from me?" Aeria demanded, watching a few servants look up at the both of them as they entered the dining room, hopefully one that led to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 pm

"I want nothing from you," Otho chuckled softly. "You can sit her and look pretty for all I care." He waved to the servants and had them bring out some water for Aeria.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:56 pm

"Then why not let me go back to Thanatos?" Aeria frowned and crossed her arms over her chest, pouting up at him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm

"Because to get to Thanatos, I need to go through you," Otho grinned. "I don't care how it's done, as long as its done in a way that satisfiys me," he said simply as the servants appeared with a glass and a jug of water for her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Aeria snatched the jug and started drinking straight from it, tilting it back so much that water ran along the sides of her mouth and down her throat. When she was done she let out a big sigh and handed it back to the servant, wiping her mouth. "So that means you have to drag me down with you?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 pm

"For lack of better words, chain you to my side, so to speak," Otho said, his eyes passing over to the servants who quickly scurried away.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Aeria gave a very discontent look to the floor. "This is going to be hell. And if I were to try to escape?" She questioned and looked up at him, backing away a little bit.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 pm

"You've lived with Thanatos, do you really need an explanation on that?" he asked her seriously, nearly completely detached from the conversation, as if he would much rather this be done with someone less trivial.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:24 pm

"Yes," Aeria answered back tartly, "because I was not his prisoner." She was more like her own imprisoner, at least that's how she thought of it.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:05 pm

"Mm, then what were you exactly?" he asked her, meeting her defiant gaze. "Or do you not yourself?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Aeria looked to the side and then down, her mouth pausing open for a moment. "I...I was...just, someone."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Otho chuckled softly. "Just someone?" he grinned. It was just as he thought though. Thanatos kept her guessing like all the others. However it was clear, to him at least, that Aeria was definitely something special to Thanatos. And that was something he intended to use to his best advantage.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:54 pm

"Those are all the orders of business for tonight." Cronus said and he began to stand up before Hyperion stood from the bunch.

"There is one more my Lord. You're new wife has bared another heir to your throne, the council is worried that you will favor this new child over the true heir Achilles." He told Cronus after he had sat back down. His expression was blank since he hated to be the one to speak up but non of the other cowards would have dared.

"That is ridiculous, Achilles was trained and raised to be a true heir." Cronus said.

"Well prove it, kill this other boy." Another man said, getting all the rest to agree.

"This is barbaric!" Cronus snapped, standing up. "Meeting is over, see you all next time." He told them before he headed back home without saying another word. He couldn't wait to see Dite and their new born child Dorian.

What he saw when he got home were the doors torn open and his maids and servants dead all over the floor.

"Aphrodite?" He called, rushing into the room but instead he found some of the same men from the meeting. "Where is she? What have you done?"

"You left us no choice... We can't give you a choice this time. The baby must die in order for this society to trust that your loyalties lie on us and on your eldest son."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Aphrodite was in a panic as she was drug roughly down the hallways and towards a strange chamber. She held on to her young baby tightly. She was terrified and confused. A group of titans had broken in to her home, killed her servants, and snatched her out of her bed before she could say a word. They had let her keep a hold of her baby, but once she was shoved into a large chamber, they were quick to haul the crying baby from her arms. "Don't hurt him!" she cried, as she was forced to her knees in front a a small alter.

"We will not harm," one of the soldiers promised, holding the baby in his arms. He was not holding it gently, but he was not hurting it either. Aphrodite kept both of her eyes trained on her little Dorian. "But we can't promise that Cronus won't."

Aphrodite's eyes widened. What did they mean? "He would never hurt our child," she cried, fighting against the arms holding her in place. She felt cool metal on her throat, and realized that a knife was being held against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:28 pm

It took Cronus a few minutes to convince the men to take him to Aphrodite, although they refused to tell him his plans.

His breath caught when he saw the knife against her throat. "Release her now!" He ordered but nobody moved, it felt like he wasn't their leader anymore.

"We can't do that Cronus... You need to make the choice. Kill this child or kill your real heir and deny your duty to us."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:31 pm

"Cronus, take Dorian and get out of here,'' Aphrodite sobbed, her head being forced back by the knife. "You have to get him out of here, Cronus, please!" She did not believe for a second that Cronus would hurt their beautiful baby boy.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Cronus's eyes strained painfully away from Aphrodite. Why must he have been put in such a difficult decision. But Dorian had to be the small prize to pay to keep his people happy and show them Achilles was his heir.

"We'll drown him... The only way to know if he is meant to be my heir or not." He said, knowing Dite would hate him.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Hearing Cronus say those words broke Aphrodite's heart. "You can't do this to him! He's just a baby! He's your baby!" she screamed, lurching forward in her capture's grip. The knife sunk into her throat, cutting shallowly, but she didn't even feel it, her thoughts were on Dorian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay:Olympus 4
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next