PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay:Olympus 4

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:58 am

Thanatos groaned deeper. "Gods yes Aeria," he breathed, kissing her deeply and passionately. He could feel her energy tightening and reach her release. He moved even slower, drawing out every inch of her heat as the intense pleasure grew in her stomach and bloomed throughout her whole body.

///

"She's perfectly safe when no one performs the ritual, you know," Gwen told her, getting a kettle on the stove.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:08 am

Aeria sucked in a sharp gasp and felt her face and body go lax but tense up at the same time, the buzzing growing more pleasurable and warmer with every second that passed until she hit the very peak of her climax and arched violently underneath him. Her face squinched up as she let out a small shriek of pleasure.

"Then why did you do it?" Danica questioned, her dark eyes hard as she glared at Gwen's back. For some reason, she didn't like the idea of anyone using Mira but her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:21 am

"Aeria," Thanatos cried out hoarsely as her walls squeezed around him tight. Tighter than they had ever been before. He choked back a groan, squeezing her hips tightly as he gave a slow rough thrust, feeding her slow pleasure even more and drawing out her orgasm like never before.

///

"Because those men needed to be executed, today," Gwen told her simply. "Mira is the perfect tool for a job like that. Why not use her?" she countered.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:29 am

Aeria lay lax and groaned softly as she came down, her throat starting to tighten as tears sprung to her eyes. She turned her head when her bottom lip quivered and squeezed her walls around him. She felt...happy...definitely not sad, overwhelmed with emotion, maybe. She couldn't help but cry, she supposed it was what women did.

"Why use her? I'm sure those men would have been taken care of eventually, I don't see why it's any concern of an old wrinkly women," Danica said monotonely and simply, pointing out simple facts.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:35 am

Thanatos kissed slowly up her neck, caressing her body as she came back down. He pulled away a little when he felt her chest rise in a raged breath. "Aeria," he said softly, looking into her eyes to see tears, he felt guilt hit him painfully in the stomach. "Oh Aeria, did I hurt you?" he asked, searching her eyes, as he cupped her cheek and brushed away her tears extremely gently.

///

"We use her, because we have her," Gwen told her, dipping a bag of tea leaves into the hot water. "There needs to be no other reason than that."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:44 am

Danica was about to ask where her sense of moral was, then realized that she herself didn't have one either. "Everyone in this fuckin house is crazy."

Aeria bit her lip hard and let out a soft sob, "No, no, I'm fine I just...it was..." oh god, he would definitely know how intensely she felt if she told him. "It was really good...really...never felt that amazing before," she laughed around her tears.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:47 am

Before Thanatos could even catch himself, he smiled down at her. "That's how I want it," he murmured to her, his voice hinting at what he really wanted to say, and he knew now that it matched her own. Gods this woman. No one had been ever able to reach him so deeply, even if she didn't know how deep she was getting.

///

Gwen chuckled a little at that. "You get used to it," she told her. "Now you better go claim your toy again before someone else snatches her up."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:54 am

Danica was already walking away, looking for her, "Yeah, yeah, ya crazy old woman," she waved her hand dismissively and checking the rooms for Mira. Toy, she didn't like that word.

Aeria wiped her tears and grinned up at him, "You want me to be a crying mess of putty in your hands?" She asked, rolling her hips a little.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:08 am

Dawn smiled nuzzled his neck gently. "It feels good to hear you say that." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Hypnos smiled and gently hugged her to his good side. "Good, because it's true," he murmured, rubbing her back in slow circles. "Do you have a headache?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Gwen only chuckled. "Enjoy," she said, taking her tea and heading back to her own room for some piece and quiet.

///

Thanatos leaned down and kissed her slowly. "I want you to feel as intensely happy as I do," he told her, pulling back to look down into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Aeria smiled wide, goofily so, "I do, Thanatos, I really really do," she murmured, ghosting her hand down his strong bicep. She hadn't really ever known what happy was until she'd met him.

"Mira," Danica said simply, expecting the see the girl trooting up to her in seconds. Maybe she was in the shower?
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanatos smiled down at her, running his hand gently up her side as his lips met hers again and again. She was happy with him...amazing.

///

"Master!" Mira quipped quickly. She jumped to her feet and quickly pulled on a clean tunic, to go meet her. "Sorry, my work with Gwen took a little longer than expected," she said, hoping that she hadn't seen anything.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 pm

(Bria: =/ So I'm guessing today we are going nowhere again, right?)

Dawn nodded slowly. "A minor one, but I think it was from concentrating too hard." She told him quietly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Danica smirked, "Yeah, I saw that," and she was still trying to forget it. To not assosciate Mira with the bloodlust.

Aeria kissed him happily and laced her fingers in his hair, unable to get enough of him. She liked this new caring side of his, it was sweet and sexy.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 pm

(Au contraire X3)

Mira opened her mouth, but quickly shut it, biting her lip nervously. "I only become that way with the ritual, it's how my father and Thanatos control me." she murmured.

///

Hypnos smiled. "Well I wouldn't expect anything less from you," he said softly. He raised his fingers gently to her temples and slipped in some soothing magik to help ease her headache.

///

Thanatos ran his hand slowly down her body, caressing her soft skin as he kissed her. "Ready for me again?" he asked with a small mischevious grin as he gave a slow thrust inside her again.

///

Gwen was just heading back to her room, holding her tea. Finally she would be able to relax for once. Of course, the moment she thought that there was a sharp knock on the door. She glanced at it and sighed. Making her way over to the door, she opened it and found a young girl standing there. "Yes?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Bria had been about to turn around and leave when the door opened. She eyed the woman slowly and ran a hand through her beachy curls that she wore today. "Ummm... I was told Thanatos lived here..." She said, her face showing nothing of the nerves she was feeling inside. She really hoped this worked.
~*~*~
Dawn let out a relaxed sigh. "Thank you," She whispered softly, settling into the safety of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:10 pm

"I know," Danica said, studying Mira for a moment, "Gwen told me. Come now and..." her eyes roved over her body, "there's no need for that tunic."

"Yes," Aeria breathed and smiled up at him, rolling her hips urgently as her absolutely soaked walls gushed around his length.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 pm

"Thanatos is busy for the moment, but I can help you if you wish," she told her, opening the door wider and sipping her tea.

///

Hypnos smiled. "Feel better?" he said, letting her rest warmly against his chest. She was so beautiful.

////

Mira shivered, allowing herself a small smile. "No need, master?" she asked, raising her hands gently to the top of her tunic.

///

Thanatos grinned and kissed down her neck, leaving possesive marks on her beautiful skin. He gave a sudden rough thrust, humming low in his chest whenever her walls tightened eagerly around him.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Aeria cried out harshly, "Oh fuck yes," she said blissfully and gave him a heated look as her walls tightened even more, heat tightening her belly.

"Because I plan on tearing it off anyways," Danica said and looked back at her, looking at her thighs for wetness.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Dawn nodded and peered up at him with her piercing blue eyes. "I do, but then again I always do when you are there." She said, knowing it was cheesy but it was also the truth.
~*~*~
Of course... She thought. Bria stared at the door as it was opened more but she didn't take a step forward. "I've come all this way so what the hell..." She said with a sigh. "My father is dying, a heart disease he got from some time he spent as a human. I would do anything if he could be saved... My mother needs him." She said rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Gwen looked at her curiously. "Is that all?" she said. Why would she want Thanatos. The idiot boy would only kill him faster.

///

Hypnos smiled and gently ran his fingers through her soft hair. "You're with me, no need for you to try hard all the time," he told her. He loved it when she was just herself, Though he never worried about that. With Dawn, she always was. It was one of the things he loved most about her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Thanatos groaned at the sound of her sharp cry and began to pound relentlessly into her heat. He had been slow and gentle with her before, but he had always been a lover of many talents.

////

Mira had only just finished cleaning herself of the blood, and everything else. But one glance from Danica was causing her heat to stir again. "Master," she breathed, unclipping her tunic slowly as she shivered happily under her intense gaze.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Bria's heart squeezed at the way the woman just brushed off everything she had said. Her eyes lowered for a second and she was about to say 'yes' but the words just stumbled out. "No...Th-There's also this." She stuttered out, raising the long sleeve from her left arm so her curse mark would be revealed.
~*~*~
"I know that and I'm not trying hard." Dawn said lovingly, leaning up to kiss his lips. "How is your side?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Aeria gave a hoarse cry and sucked in a breath as he pounded into her, her hand traveling down to tweak her tiny nub. "Yeah, right there," she breathed, panting up at him. Gods, he was the best she'd ever had. Ever.

"Are you ready to come?" Danica grinned and licked her lips at the thought of tasting her. She pushed Mira back onto the bed and and spread her legs to press herself between them, pushing Mira's body back so she'd splay beautifully on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay:Olympus 4
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next