PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay:Olympus 4

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 pm

"I have a pretty good teacher." Dawn said with an even wider smile. His praises made her eyes sparkle with pride, made her really think that teaching her wasn't a burden.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Hypnos grinned. "And I have a very talented and beautiful student," he playfully, leaning down and kissing her softly.

///

Thanatos bucked up hard into her heat, his black eyes darkening even more with lust. "I'm fucking glad I did," he said, taking in her gorgeous body as she rode him even harder.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Dawn ran her fingers along his cheek and pressed them there gently as their lips met again. It was sweet and playful and she loved every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm

"Ahh yeah," Aeria struggled to keep her body from reacting the way it wanted to, but she wasn't strong enough. She let herself indulge in the fantasy for a short moment, leaning her head back. "I love you Aeria," she imagined him saying.

"Yes," her voice was high and her walls were starting to swell up and tighten very gradually. She bit her lip and fought with her stamina and started touching his chest and closing her eyes, her chest panging which swirled pleasurably with their bucks.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Hypnos smiled at her soft touch and gently kissed her bottom lip. "Should we try again?" he asked her, before he got himself distracted with her lovely lips again.

///

Thanatos groaned low in his chest, keeping his bucks random and spaced out. He was more than enjoying the feeling of her taking him like this. Gods, and it was fucking hot too. He had never been tied up before, but he knew he would have only let Aeria do it. Of course she couldn't have known that.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Dawn bit his bottom lip gently and let a smile pull at the corner of her lips. "One more time," She said, feeling excitement and curiosity bubble at the bottom of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Aeria cried out softly and gripped her breasts, her finger traveling down to rub her wet little nub, then up and into his mouth slowly. "Do I taste good?" She purred, her walls clenching tightly. Gods she was on the brink already, the sound of his voice would set her off.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Hypnos chuckled and kissed her softly. "One more time," he said, before settling her in close once again.

///

Thanatos licked her wetness from her beautiful, slender fingers and groaned softly at the taste. "You taste so incredible," he said, licking his lips as his eyes flashed greedily. Wanting more, wanting all of her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Aeria felt her walls clamp and spasm hard and roughly around him, her cries filling his room. "Fuck yes! Yes," her throat tightened as ecstasy ebbed away from her body, her eyes wanting to water. It didn't really happen, she told herself and continued to buck her hips, not yet satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Dawn did the steps she now knew were essentials, her body and mind relaxed and cleared and her will focused on only reaching for his thoughts. "Tell me when you're ready," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 pm

The coil in his stomach began to heat up when Aeria started riding him again, without missing a beat. "Gods, you feel so good Aeria," he groaned, throwing his head back, wishing he could run his hands over her body, squeezing her thighs and plunge deep inside her.

///

Hypnos smiled when she got herself settled all on her own. He thought for a moment before he found something. "Okay, now," he told her, keeping it a little ways back so that she would have to push herself a little further.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Dawn's brows furrowed when she didn't feel his thoughts brush against her mind right away, he must of have been wanting to push her a bit more. She kept searching though, time and time again although after going over her tenth try she got a bit of a head ache.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Hypnos gently rubbed the small of her back, encouraging her to keep going. He was thinking about her and her little brother. He had been there one day when she had been incharge of baby-sitting him and seeing how she was with Lucian had been absolutely wonderful for him. He knew she probably wouldn't think much of it, but to him it was special.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 am

"I can't feel this one." Dawn said with a sigh, finally giving up and rubbing her temples. "I think two times is my limit at the moment."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am

Hypnos pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Still very impressive," he said, smiling at her and gently stroking her side.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am

"You're so big," she groaned, forcing herself to let go and have fun and feel what she wanted to feel. She braced her hands against his pecs and turned herself around on him without taking him out and let her long dark hair spill down her slender back she ask looked back at him, her walls clenching greedily.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:26 am

Thanatos sucked in a deep breath when he felt her walls clench tight around him. "Gods Aeria," he panted, watching her beautiful bottom move as she took him inside her over and over again. Her eyes locked with his eyes well, those intense, beautiful eyes. Gods he loved those eyes.

///

Gwen rolled her eyes whenever she got the phone call and checked the papers. Ugh, her idiot grandson was far too in love with that girl of his to realize he still had messes to clean up. Thankfully at least this one was mostly taken care of. The papers had been signed and the orders confirmed. All that was needed was the execution of the task.

She sighed and shuffled up the stairs. Thanatos of course had given the slave to Danica. Though with good reason, she was probably the only one who would be able to survive the torturous attitude of Thanato's daughter and probably want more of it.

Gwen quickly knocked on the door and opened it up without waiting for an answer. "Danica, Mira, please make yourselves decent," she said dryly. She raised an eyebrow in surprise though. Danica was fully dressed, and it was Mira who was tied to the bed, panting and shivering in sexual frustration.

"I sure hope you didn't break the poor girl," Gwen said, completely undeterred, though Mira gave a soft whimper; now that Gwen was here, she knew she would be taken away from Danica.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:50 am

Danica turned around with dark eyes, trying to shake the lust from them, "You know," she said, tossing the cool sheets over Mira's body. "Usually it's you knock then wait for someone to say come in," she told Gwen with a smirk and tossed her hair back. "What is it?"

Aeria leaned forward even more and groaned loudly, her juices gushing onto his skin. "Fuck yes," she breathed and kept that intense gaze that never failed to make the heat in her belly curl intensely. Gods, his eyes were just sucking her in.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 am

"Mm, you're so wet," he said, without warning he gave a sudden, deep thrust against her sweet spot to tease her. His eyes never left hers as pleasure shone over her face. His coil clenched tight, but he held on fast. He was enjoying this, enjoying every moment she cried out in rapture for him.

///

Gwen moved over and undid Mira's ties. "Well, some of us have work to do, Mira especially," she said sharply. "Come now girl, untie yourself," she said, with a quick smack to her arm. Mira wordlessly undid the rest of her ties, stealing small helpless looks at Danica; her body still shamelessly hot from all her teasing.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:02 am

"What the hell are you doing? She doesn't leave unless I say she leaves," Danica stepped in front of Gwen and glared, Mira's wrist held firmly in her hand so she couldn't continue untying herself. "And if she must, then I demand an explanation."

"Oh god, oh fuck!" Aeria felt her walls starting to clamp harder and turned herself around, watching his nipples harden and goosebumps rise on his arms, hers doing the same. She moaned and threw her head back, enjoying the sound of their bodies coming together, her walls closing even tighter, pulling him inside her greedily as he rubbed against her sweetspot. "You make me feel so good, so fucking good," she groaned.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:06 am

Gwen frowned and looked at her sharply. "She may have been given to you as a gift, but she is still a slave of this household and must perform her duties as such," Gwen told her. "You will have her back in an hour or so, so you needn't worry about the girl. Now release the slave and go back to whatever it was you were doing before she woke up."

///

"You're fucking perfect," he groaned out, thrusting up into her heat as hard as he could. Her cries turning him on even more than he thought possible. A sheen of sweat began to cover her skin, but that only made him harder and more determined to make her scream [i]his[/i] name over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:14 am

Danica narrowed her eyes at Gwen and froze for a few moments, then jutted her jaw out defiantly. "No," she said, bracing her hands on her hips. She was much taller than Gwen, but wasn't sure about the strong part. She was old but hey, looks were deceiving.

Aeria cried out hoarsely, the muscles in her abdomen visibly clenching as she came, riding him harder and harder. "I'm coming--ah," she gasped slowly and started panting as the most intense orgasm she'd had in awhile wash over her, filling her entire body and mind with rapture. Fuck, he felt so damn good.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:19 am

"Oh fucking gods," Thanatos groaned hoarsely when her walls became impossibly tight. He couldn't hold on any longer either. Digging his fingers into the head board, he released deep inside her as his coil snapped. His eyes were constantly locked on her body, keeping his pleasure heightened as she rode them almost violently through their highs.

///

Gwen sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh please child, she's just a toy, she needs to be used for the moment, there will be no exceptions, not even for you," she told the young goddess. The girl may be a protedgy, but she was extremely far from being anywhere near close to Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:25 am

Aeria slumped forward onto his chest and panting, still rolling her hips. "Mmm, I can feel you inside me," she breathed, feeling completely, totally, and comfortably warm. She could hear his heart slamming against his ribcage, and couldn't help but smile, satisfied with herself.

Danica turned around and looked at Mira looking up at her with a sort of 'what's going on' look, then sighed and let go of her wrist so she could untie herself, her eyes roaming the sheets that just barely covered her breasts. "You ruin all the damn fun, you know that? I'm sure you do, actually," she said as a matter of factly to Gwen and walked over to the closet to get Mira some clothes.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:29 am

Gwen smirked, enjoying Danica's mood. "I do, now let's get this girl to work so that you can get her back to torturing the poor thing until she passes out," she said, not catching Mira's eyes flash lustfully over to Danica for a moment.

///

Thanatos hummed softly, and kissed down her jaw. "It's where I belong," he murmured, grinning softly. "Inside, claiming you, reminding you that you're mine, and no one elses," he told her, nipping gently at her skin. No he'd never share her, ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay:Olympus 4
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next